3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele Reviews

119 | Union, NJ

119 Reviews for 3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele

Martha · Married on 07/28/2012

Victoria did an amazing job on all of us that night. I really love her work, I will hire her again in a heartbeat. I was the bride, and was truly satisfied with her work. She made my mother, my bridesmaid, and myself look spectacular.She is very professional, very flexible, the quality of service was outstanding, and her prices are amazing! Love her! Thank you Victoria!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2012

3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele's reply:

Thank you Martha for the amazing reveiw! you made a beautiful bride and I wish you a blissful married life!
  • O

ola · Married on 07/21/2012

I love you work ethics and your delivery. Will do this with you again my love.

Sent on 07/24/2012

N · Married on 07/21/2012

Victoria was outstanding during the 2 day wedding program. She was punctual, professional, personable and very attentive to both the bride and the bridesmaids as well. Her makeup was perfectly done and there were no complaints. I will definitely recommend her to future brides:)

Sent on 07/24/2012

Victoria's services (makeup and gele) were needed for my sister's wedding. To be honest, I went into the session a bit skeptical because I normally don't wear much makeup and I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. To say that I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement! Victoria really did make us all look like a million bucks. Her work was flawless and the geles were on point. I was very impressed and will definitely refer her to all my friends and family.

Thanks and I wish you continued success!

-Sola

Sent on 07/10/2012

Temi · Married on 06/22/2012

Victoria of 3D Looks Makeup Artistry & Gele is an exceptional person. She made my day every time she touched my face and did my head piece (gele).

Victoria was my makeup artist for 3 of my events; my engagement session in March, my traditional wedding on June 15th and my wedding on June 22nd, and each time I was impressed with her work.

I looked gorgeous at the same time I looked myself. The makeup was perfect just like I wanted and everyone who saw me or my pictures raved about how beautiful I looked and how perfect my make up was.
    3D also did the make up for my mother, mother-in-law and sister for all our events and they were all pleased and happy with her work. Apart from her phenomenal work, Victoria is such a personable person, patient, calm and accommodating. Thank you 3D for making me feel extra special through out my wedding events.

Love,

Temi Awokoya.

Sent on 07/06/2012

3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele's reply:

Thank you Ms Temi for this amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you on all 3 occasions! Have a blissful married life!

Chauncey · Married on 05/26/2012

Victoria is AWESOME. Having a wedding can be stressful, planning a wedding to happen across the country from where you live can be even more stressful-lol. So working with people who are professional, responsive, and do quality work is a God send. That is what Victoria was and is. She was very responsive and provided great feedback. I initially contacted her when I was still in California (the wedding was in NJ) and was worried that she wouldn't be able to work with me but she was flexible and had experience with out of town brides. Her website is demonstrative of her OWN work (some sites tend to put pictures up that they don't do) so you already know the level of talent she has. We did a trial run, she provided a detailed contract, and was open to feedback on what I wanted. She also did my bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. She is affordable and dependable and I would totally recommend her to others. I totally loved the finished product of myself, the bridesmaids, and the mothers and so did they!

Sent on 06/04/2012

3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele's reply:

Thank you Chanuncey! and thank you for trusting me from a distance. You made such a beautiful bride. Have a lovely married life.

Adaeze · Married on 05/25/2012

Victoria is awesome, she has a great personality, I met her for the first time on my wedding day but it felt like we had known each other forever. My make up was flawless, she did an amazing job.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Marie · Married on 05/19/2012

Victoria was great from the time I went for the trial until it was time for my wedding, after the trial she kept in contact with me to ask me how my make-up was doing through out the night. The day of my wedding she was on time and she made my day very special I felt like a queen once she was done with me thanks again Victoria for making my day a very memorable one. Ladies if you pick her to do your make-up you will not regret it, she's awesome I will use her again her hairbrush gave he that flawless look.

Sent on 06/04/2012

3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele's reply:

Thank you Marie!! You made such a beautiful. Thank you for choosing 3D Looks Makeup Artistry.
  • User2438100 · event on: 05/12/2012

3D Looks Make Up provided an excellent service during my 40th birthday. She was patient and very attentive during her session. I am glad she was of service to me and would recommend her service to anyone who needed quality make up. Good job 3D Looks Make up and Gele!

Sent on 05/17/2012
  • blessedbride

Jada · Married on 05/04/2012

Victoria is such a fabulous make-up artist and all around professional. She has gone above and beyond the call of duty to make herself available to me on numerous occassions. She is awesome at what she does and I am truely blessed to have found her.

Sent on 05/09/2012

KEZIE · Married on 04/28/2012

I HAVE NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE LOOKED AS AMAZING AS I DID ON MY WEDDING DAY. VICTORIA DID A PHENOMENAL JOB AND I PROUDLY AND JOYFULLY RECOMMEND HER SERVICES TO ANY BRIDE.
    SHE IS VERY DEDICATED TO HER JOB AND EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL.

Sent on 05/30/2012

3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele's reply:

Thank you!! You made one beautiful bride as well.. I hope to serve you in the future.

Tiwalade · event on: 08/30/2014

I was impressed with the service i got from 3D looks, thank you so much for making me feel and look fabulous.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Adeola · Married on 11/29/2013

Words are not enough to express how pleased I am with 3D looks Makeup. Affordable, professional and great service!!!

If I can afford renewing my vows every year; I will always choice 3D looks Makeup to hook me up :)

Sent on 12/04/2013

Carina · Married on 04/28/2012

My friend who is make up obsess came with me on my trial and she was wowed how Victoria uses only the expensive and proven make ups even just for a trial. And for my wedding day? Victoria did a marvelous job!!! Every single one of guests (literally) praised how beautiful my make up was! Flawless and just stunning. I have an oily skin so Victoria gave me a kit for touch ups but I never needed to use it except for the lip stick after all the kissing and chatting :)

Thank you so much Victoria! You made me as beautiful as I ever imagined. My groom just couldn't take his eyes off me!

Sent on 04/30/2012

3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Samaniego...it was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party.

Tabita · Married on 10/21/2017

Victoria was amazing! Extremely professional and everyone’s makeup looked amazing!! I especially loved mines.. my makeup was still perfect even at the end of the night.. I didn’t wanna take it off!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Ewenam · Married on 02/15/2014

I searched the internet to find a makeup artist for my big day and came across a number of them. 3d makeup ended up been my choice because Victoria Dada was very friendly and welcoming. To crown it all she knows exactly what she does. After my makeup trial i had no regrets choosing her because she gave me exactly the looks i wanted. Honestly she made me look like i never have in my entire life. My big day was no exception. Anyone that sees my wedding picture goes like 'wow'.I will recommend her 100% because she is professional, humble and extremely friendly.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Deborah · Married on 05/17/2013

Vicky was AWESOME!!!! She was attentive, executed exactly what I wanted dong a fantastic job on me and all the ladies in my wedding party!

I would not only use 3d looks again, but I would also highly recommend 3D Looks to any Bride looking for a professional, attentive, and a Make-up artist that I would call a magician because Vicky worked her magic!!

Sent on 06/07/2013
  • Z

zinatu · Married on 05/11/2013

yes i will love to she is the best

Sent on 05/14/2013

Chinwe · Married on 08/17/2013

Victoria was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. I love her work because it looks very natural, it covers up your flaws and accentuates your strengths and ultimately brings out a bride's best. I wanted neutral, barely there tones for my wedding day and she was spot on but at the same time she is able to infuse color and drama if needed. Above all she is tremendously sweet, very responsive, incredibly flexible - which make a huge difference when you are a bride!!! Thanks Victoria!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013

3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele's reply:

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business! Have a blessed marriage