3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele Reviews

119 | Union, NJ

119 Reviews for 3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele

Mofe · Married on 03/28/2015

3D looks Makeup surpassed my expectations in terms of flexibility, punctuality, finesse and dedication to her job. I will recommend her many times over!.Thanks for adding color to my day Vic, thumbs up!!!

Sent on 04/27/2015
  • O

ore · Married on 12/05/2014

Victoria made my day. She was always on time for both my baby's naming and my wedding and she never let me down. Her makeup work was astounding and even beyond that she gave me some beauty tips and advice. I would definitely recommend her

Sent on 12/06/2014

Toyin · event on: 11/29/2014

3d was on time and very patient. She did a very natural makeup.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Yetunde · Married on 11/08/2014

Hmmmm! Victoria! Where would I start? Words can honestly not convey my gratitude. I thank the stars that made our paths cross! You were amazing! Your pictures honestly do not do your work any justice. I was beyond pleased with my appearance and those of my bridesmaids. My make up was flawless all day such that there was barely any need for a touch up! My gele was perfect; exactly how I imagined it. Your kind heart and professionalism are beyond measure. Thank you for being a good listener when I needed to rant (even though you didn't know me and you hadn't met me)! Thank you for your kind words and most importantly, thank you for making me the prettiest bride ever! I have never looked more beautiful in my entire life! I am grateful. I couldn't have asked for more. You are wonderful.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Ashlee · Married on 09/26/2014

Victoria was fantastic! She was prompt with all her responses before my wedding, any questions or concerns I had she answered them and kept me calm. I did not meet Victoria until the day of my wedding but she made sure all of my bridesmaids, mom, grandmother and myself looked stunning. Everyone received traditionally applied make-up, while I received airbrush on my face and body. All of the pictures were perfect! We were finished with make-up ahead of schedule even with nine total faces to complete! Thanks Victoria!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Karen · Married on 09/24/2014

Victoria,is very warm and professional she very punctual and she makes you feel both beautiful on the inside and out.I admire her for the strong and honest business woman she is and I know her empire will continue to grow and prosper and become even more successful.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Laquaysha · Married on 09/12/2014

Victoria dada is a amazing wonderful lady... She takes her job serious and also that's her passion..

Sent on 10/09/2014
  • I

Ibiyo · Married on 08/30/2014

Excellent!!!!
    Fantastic experience.
    I will definitely recommend her to everyone i know

Sent on 09/09/2014

Temi · event on: 08/16/2014

Very nice artwork. I got a lot of compliment on your work. Keep it up.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Rachael · Married on 08/09/2014

What can I say about this incredible artist?!?! She was prompt, professional, pleasant, and such a delight to work with!!! I can't say enough about the work Vicky did for my traditional engagement and wedding ceremonies. She did my make-up along with my bridesmaids (both white and black) and my sisters, and she worked fast and did an AMAZING job! I looked and felt so beautiful on my special day. I had a conversation with Vicky about the look I was going for and trusted her to make it happen (we didn't even do a trial), and she exceeded my expectations. I looked at myself in the mirror and just started crying (sorry Vicky!!!!) She is EXCELLENT at what she does and I HIGHLY recommend her to every and any bride of any race. She is simply amazing....I can't say enough about this woman!

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • O

Omolaso · Married on 08/02/2014

Words cannot express how grateful and blessed I was to have 3D looks as my makeup artist. Right from the day we spoke and met, she has been so wonderful and amazing. She was patient, funny, caring with a lot of professionalism. I've gained a sister and a friend. I will definitely recommend 3D Looks. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Ngozi · Married on 08/02/2014

Very professional. No regrets.

Sent on 08/18/2014

nalini · Married on 05/10/2014

Victoria is the best makeup artist ever. I would definitely recommend anyone to do their make with her.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Bolanle · Married on 04/19/2014

For my wedding, I knew it was extremely important to have a calm, friendly, yet professional vendor working with me for my events. This is what I found in Vicky of 3d. She is extremely professional, on time, flexible yet was a strong, friendly, happy presence. She was extremely open to making adjustments and never complained when I made all my multiple requests including last minute changes etc (insert highly demanding bride here lol). the result was a fabulous makeup, achieved flawlessly and painlessly and I was beaming from ear to ear with joy. For a calm, courteous professional makeup experience, I highly recommend Vicky.

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • Charmaine & Shawn

Charmaine & Shawn · Married on 04/17/2014

I knew from my emails and makeup trail that My makeup and my bridesmaids makeup would be FLAWLESS! Victoria had us all looking like Celebes! They were calling us the Kardashian sisters lol! She was AWESOME, and arrived an hour earlier than scheduled! I had no issue with contacting her. She also knew before my wedding day that I have eye allergies, and that the false lashes my have irritated them from my trial run. Victoria, sent me a message soon after letting me know that she'd found Fantabulous and thought it would be great for my allergies!! Let me tell you! I had no eyre irritation whatsoever on my wedding day/night . She changed my eye liner and said that I should be fine! Long review huh? Well she's worth It and deserves the length! Thank you Victoria! I loved my makeup and so did everyone else! I'd also like to thank your assistant Paula Campos who also helped with my maids makeup! She did an awesome job. I would recommend Victoria to anyone hands down! This is an MUA that truly loves her craft :) ps her Bride all the way from BERMUDA!!!!!! International baby! Destination wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Jackie · event on: 03/22/2014

3dlooksmakeup is awesome! I'll definitely recommend it to anyone looking for MUA. Victoria is such a talented person.
    Jackie

Sent on 03/25/2014

Mosunmola · Married on 11/02/2013

I will definitely recommend 3D Looks Makeup. She was very professional, accommodating, and good at what she does. She made me more beautiful, and I appreciate her. Thank you so much Victoria

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • All Smiles

Mildred · Married on 09/27/2013

Victoria is amazing hands down professional, prompt and makes you feel like the queen you are. I had opted for the airbrush makeup and glad I did. The wedding day was breeze, she called me an hour before time to make sure everything was alright she arrived at my location 30 minutes prior to set up and check the lighting of the place for proper makeup applicationn and was prepared for anyone who wanted their makeup done. I had a trial with Vicky(as I call her) 6 months before where she matched my complexion to a Tee and asked if I can avoid the sun on my face during summer because the makeup was perfect. Well I did because when she applied the makeup again it was the same exact foundation and made my skin look flawless. I received so many compliments on my makeup through out the day and Wow'd my husband. If anyone is looking for makeup artist that listens to you and know how to enhance your looks the way it should be and Not the way they would want it to be, go for Victoria. She works with all skin types and always comes prepared she's the best!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Lola · Married on 08/31/2013

Jaw-on-the-floor!! - that was my reaction once I looked in the mirror after my make up was done on my wedding day! Victoria provided make up & gele services for myself, 8 bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride & Mother of the Groom. She did a fantastic job on all of our faces - in record time. I honestly didn't know how she was going to do all of us - but she did! We all have different shades of skin - and Victoria was able to match our complexions exceptionally well! One of the bridesmaids is a make up artist herself, and was very happy with the work that Victoria did. The make up was very natural looking - and exactly what I was looking for. Victoria stayed with us all day and did touch ups periodically. I changed clothing during the reception - and Victoria changed my make up, tied my gele - and also the gele's for my bridesmaids. We all looked very beautiful and I was very happy with the work that Victoria did on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Saidat · Married on 08/24/2013

I was first introduced to Victoria back in June 2012. I was a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding and she did my cousin in-law's makeup. I was in love with her work ever since then, and I knew from that day I wanted her to do my makeup for my big day. I booked her a year before my wedding and I am so glad!! Victoria is a very patient person and I really feel like she makes an effort to connect with her clients. During my make-up trial, I expressed to her the type of look I wanted for both my traditional engagement and wedding and she nailed both days. What I love the most about her is that she goes above and beyond for her clients. There was a paticular color of fuschia eyeshadow I wanted for the wedding and I remember I kept sending her different pics to show her exactly what I was referring to. She reassured me not to worry and that she knew exactly what I wanted; and surely she knew EXACTLY what I wanted. I beyond pleased with her work.

Yours Truly,
    Mrs. Saidat Adekoya
    aka Iyawo Habeb

Sent on 09/09/2013

Yetty · event on: 08/22/2013

Vicky as a person and as a make up artist is one in a million. Her work and personality are just so superb! She has been my go to makeup artist anytime I have special occasions and each time she has done a wonderful job and I always feel like a million bucks!
    My makeup always last all night and still look good; on one occasion until 4am the next morning. She is down to earth, easy going and fast. No worries when 3D Looks is your makeup artist for your special day!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Yetunde · Married on 08/16/2013

Vic is a professional makeover artist whom i respect so much.....she's calm and ready to give you a flawless look. I couldn't help it, but screamed aloud on seeing my look. I was extra-ordinarily beautiful n gorgeous. Surprisingly, i see my pics all over the internet, even with some wedding magazines.....i feel so high. This wouldnt have been possible if 3dlooks makeup artistry and gele didn't give me that awesome and perfect look. I owe u alot sweetie for making my birthday and wedding a memorable one with those charming looks. One million and one thumbs up to you dear. Keep up the good work.

Sent on 08/23/2013
  • I

Iris · Married on 08/11/2013

Ms Victoria is very prompt, which is gratefully appreciated when you are working by time. she takes her time with the application of makeup and makes sure the client is comfortable with the setting.

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • U

Uchenna · Married on 08/10/2013

Thank you for making me look flawless on my special day, even though we did not have a test run. You were simply amazing and professional. Victoria even stepped in and helped me with the rest of my wardrobe. Thank you!!!!

Uche
    Aug 10th 2013

Sent on 08/14/2013
  • Synthia

Synthia · Married on 08/03/2013

Victoria is a true professional and the best as what she does. I loved meeting her at my trial and then seeing her again on my wedding day made me feel so happy and confident.

Sent on 08/14/2013