3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele Reviews

119 | Union, NJ

119 Reviews for 3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele

Lydia · Married on 08/20/2016

This was the first time I had my makeup professionally done in which I had no complaints. My makeup was gorgeous, headpiece beautifully tied, and I still looked like me. I was beyond impressed with Victoria. You made me feel like a queen on my special day and for that, I am more than grateful. You have clients for life in me and my family.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Karimot · Married on 08/14/2016

Victoria is simply amazing! She is very flexible, courteous, professional yet make you feel so comfortable & at ease among all of the excitement of your wedding day. It is like hanging out with a friend. She gets my vision right away. She knows what she's doing and she does it gracefully. Overall, I'm very pleased with her service.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Radia · Married on 07/29/2016

Victoria was a true professional and overall great person to work with from the very beginning! She is very responsive and truly knows her stuff! From the very first time we spoke I knew I had found my makeup artist and I was not disappointed on wedding day. I was a bit apprehensive that my makeup would stay on and I would not get oily all night but no need! My makeup stayed on all night and surprisingly my usually very oily skin did not get oily. Victoria created a great look for me that fit my dress and she was able to advise me on the right lipstick for my skin tone. She is also very calm, friendly and will interact seamlessly with your other guests, vendors, etc. She is also flexible. My wedding ran late and Victoria was calm and stayed to get me ready for my next look with the most infectious smile on her face. I am so glad I have found a makeup artist that I can trust. Hire her and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/05/2016

ashley · Married on 07/07/2016

When I say your face will be BOMB!!!! I'm so grateful Victoria was able to highlight my natural beauty. My groom was so pleased and I felt fabulous. Our NYC wedding was indeed one for the record books. She was professional, punctual, and patient. 7/7/16 will always be remarkable because of you. Omg Thanks much!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Victoria was a joy to work with. She make me and my maid of honor feel extremely comfortable. She was responsive and attentive and did an excellent job working with our skin tones and unique style preferences. I can't wait to use her services again!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Tashay · Married on 05/21/2016

Victoria is AMAZING! Thank you sooooo much to the 3D Looks Makeup for making me and my girls look like movie stars on my wedding day. The aren't enough words to explain how amazing Victoria's service was. The best makeup ever. She is a true talent and the love for her works shows. It was a wonderful experience working with her for my wedding. My now husband couldn't believe how beautiful I looked especially considering he doesn't even like I wear makeup but thanks to Victoria he was so very pleased! If you are a bride looking for someone to add the extra glam to your day or any type of event you have to go to, I highly recommend 3D Makeup for your service you will not be disappointed and everyone will be talking about how amazing you look!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Victoria was just phenomenal! She showed up early for my appointment with excitement and ready to work. She really listen to my needs and also did a fantastic job for my mom. She made every effort to ensure my makeup was perfect. My makeup lasted the entire duration of the event and got soooooo many compliments! Cheers to Victoria!

• O

Olohirere · Married on 04/23/2016

I am short of words. She is absolutely awesome. If u want anybody to stand with you on ur wedding day, she is absolutely d person u want. So supporting, friendly and versatile (she even helped me fix my nails. )
    I would recommend her anytime anyday! She made my day.
    God bless u victoria!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Michele · Married on 04/09/2016

Victoria did my daughter's make-up for prom. Fabulous. We were all happy with the results. The make up further enhanced my daughter's beauty. I would recommend her several times over. I wish she lived closer so that we could have her do make up for many other occasions. However, I appreciate that despite the distance she drove out to meet us and was even 30 min. early. She is very professional, seems to be knowledgeable in skin care and is especially talented in cosmetic artistry. I am so looking forward to obtaining her cosmetic services again. Continued success Victoria, thanks again and don't forget to check your availability for any weekend between next weekend and 5/28. Peace/Blessings- Michele

Sent on 04/11/2016

Victoria did a beautiful job for my wedding! My makeup (and my bridesmaids makeup) was flawless. She truly made me feel special on my wedding day! I received compliments all night about how fabulous, yet natural my makeup was. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2016
  • I

Ijeoma · Married on 12/13/2015

Don't know where to start with this amazing and rare talented beauty. I remember planning my wedding and calling up several makeup artists to doll me up. I wasn't convinced with their services until I stumbled across 3D makeup artistry on FB. I was impressed at her work and called immediately to ask for availability. She was quick to respond unlike others who took a few days to get back to me. Our conversation over the phone made me even more convinced that she would be perfect for the job. She was down to earth and I felt like I had known her for ages. My first appointment/ trial was for my engagement shoot. I remember my kids, hubby and sister gushing on how beautiful and flawless my makeup was.
    Fast forward to Dec 13th.. Vicky arrived at my venue an hour early to start with preps. She was well organized, flexible, highly professional and very very patient with me and my bridesmaids. *wink* *wink*. All my bridesmaids including my mom loved her work. The best transformation was my older sister who looked like a goddess after she was dolled up. overall, Vicky outdid herself and went above and beyond my expectations. It was definitely worth every penny. I will definitely use and recommend 3D makeup any day anytime. Love u Vicky!!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

I used 3D Looks for my wedding day. Victoria Dada is awesome. She has a beautiful spirit and is very knowledgable about her profession. With or without makeup she made me feel beautiful. After she finished my trial period makeup, I looked spectacular and immediately started crying because she enhanced my beauty and I automatically started thinking about my wedding day. After my trial period, Victoria gave me tips and informations about proper skincare that I can apply to my everyday skincare routine. The day of the wedding, Victoria and her assistant were extremely punctual. They arrived to my wedding venue before I arrived. And already started working on my bridesmaids and mother of bride and groom. Victoria made sure that this whole process ran smoothly. When it was time for my makeup, she made sure she took her time and made extra suggestions on what would look good on me. And while doing my makeup, I began to cry (I'm such a baby), Victoria kept me calm and ensured me that everything will be okay. After my makeup was done, when she finally let me see my face, it was even better than the trial. I was gorgeous. My face was phenomenal. My eyebrows, eyes, cheeks, lips, contour, and highlight were all on point!!! It was better than the trial. I was speechless. If I had to do it all over again, Victoria would still be my MUA. Not only is she skilled and awesome in what she does, but her personality, knowledge, and heart made everything all the more merrier and perfect. THANKS 3D LOOKS!! I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING AND MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A DIVA!!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Tania · Married on 09/25/2015

If you want to look amazing your wedding day, you need to book 3D Looks Makeup immediately. She was on time, set up quickly, and had me ready on time. I was extremely pleased with the look she created and I looked gorgeous. I'm extremely grateful. I knew when I met her months ago she was going to be my artist for my wedding and I'm so happy she was free. You will not be disappointed.

Andrea · Married on 09/05/2015

Victoria is wonderful! My bridal makeup lasted the whole night . Even without a consult she gave me exactly what I wanted. Very professional, reliable and friendly .

Sent on 06/05/2016

Schivane · Married on 09/05/2015

Words cannot begin to formulate how impressed I am with 3D Looks! Victoria is not someone that just woke up one morning and decided that I ma going to do makeup, She was purposed to enhance the beauty of women all over the world. From the time she arrived to the time she left, she ensured that I was satisfied with all of my girls. Even down to the fact that my mother and mother in law were late and Victoria and her assistant made sure their faces were also done. Victoria, you made me feel like a Princess on my special day and your continuous compliments and sweet spirit calmed my nervousness. Thank you for working in your purpose and I am forever a client!!! I have never been a fan of makeup but your ability to make a woman look so flawless is a gift that many do not have. I would recommend 3d looks to any and everyone. Professionalism and Excellence at its Best!!!!

-Your Bride
    Mrs. Schivane Bonhomme

Sent on 09/21/2015

Nike · Married on 09/05/2015

Although It's been a couple of weeks since my engagement ceremony , I have not forgotten what an excellent job Victoria did with my makeup. In fact, I often find myself stealing glances at the pictures on my phone and thinking "I had no idea I could be such a fine girl!" LOL. But seriously, Victoria is an an expert at what she does. I'm not too make up saavy but I showed her pictures of what I liked and she ran with it, surpassing my expectations. Moreover, Victoria has the character and personality to go with it. She was very friendly, comfortable to be around, flexible and very accommodating - showed up 1.5hr earlier than planned, at the insistence of my wedding planners, just so I could be ready on time. Also, she offered practical wedding advice that came in handy. I could continue singing her praises, but I'm sure you've gotten the message by now: She's awesome! Book her!

Kiki · Married on 08/22/2015

I first learned of Victoria and 3D Looks Makeup Artistry & Gele from seeing her work at my cousin's wedding earlier this year. My cousin looked absolutely amazing, so I knew I had to book her for my own event.

I had never had my makeup done professionally, and I'm very particular about how I like to look. Victoria made me feel like her personal friend right from our first consultation. She arrived promptly and completed her set-up in a very short time. She listened to my concerns about looking too "done up" (I don't normally wear much makeup), and my secret desire to wear a bold red lip for the first time in my life. It's so important to me that Victoria listened to me and did not bully me into a look that she felt was right.

In the end, she gave me a GORGEOUS, DRAMATIC, BOLD look that left me wondering why I was so afraid in the first place. Honestly, I've never looked so stunning in my entire life. I probably will not look that good again, unless I hire Victoria again!! The makeup and gele she did for my mom and my sister were equally as gorgeous. What's more important -- IT STAYED PUT, even through several hours of sweaty dancing. It literally took 3 full facial cleansings (makeup wipes and face wash) for her makeup to come off completely. I loved the red lip she gave me so much that as soon as I got to the hotel that night, I ordered the products online.

I was genuinely sad when Victoria had to leave for the evening. She was an integral part of what made my wedding day so special. I would recommend her services to anyone needing to look drop dead GORGEOUS for any event, big or small. The value and quality of Victoria's work is outstanding. If I had to redo my wedding knowing all that I know now, I would still book Victoria in a heartbeat. If you want someone to make you look like you stepped off the cover of a magazine, 3D Looks Makeup Artistry & Gele is your best bet.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Mosunmola · Married on 08/08/2015

Thanks 3D look for dolling me up. I kept on falling in love with myself over and over again.

To top it all, I just saw the wedding pictures, I was shock!!! Beyonce or Halle Berry got nothing on me.

Will recommend you over and over again dear.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Damei · Married on 08/07/2015

Victoria is very helpful, talented, kind, TALENTED,all of the above. She had my bridesmaids, moms, and I looking spectacular on my wedding day. She dealt well with my last minute requests and very professional with dealing with some demanding family members. She has a heart of gold and a demeanor that makes it easy to open up to her. I would use Victoria's services over and over again! I am still amazed at my final results!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Chinenye · Married on 07/25/2015

She arrived on time and the make up was awesome

Sent on 07/28/2015

Very nice, friendly and professional. Arrived on time and explained everything. Put us all at ease and we were really happy with the result. She's really good and I would consider her from now on for all my make up needs

Sent on 07/27/2015

Adeola · Married on 06/27/2015

For about two years before the D-day, I have always wanted Vicky to manage my makeup. She is a professional with a heart of prayer. Very patient and hard working. Would recommend her for my other celebrations and yours too.

Thank you Vicky!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2015
  • Ndidi & Onyi

Ndidi · Married on 06/19/2015

Where do I begin with Vicky the make up SLAYER. I met Vicky at another friend's wedding and she did our makeup . I just loved her energy and sprit. Even though we live two states away I just had to use her despite people saying what if she doesn't show up that day . She was just beyond professional , came an hour before time and was just loved by my sisters which is very rare. She knows her work, and it's amazing to just see the finished look . Vicky is a God in SLAYING and not using her is like not using mayonnaise with your fries :)

Sent on 06/22/2015

Bunmi · Married on 06/13/2015

She is very professional, amazing and just too excellent ... She has a long life contract with me.

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • O

osato · event on: 04/04/2015

She was early, worked quickly and very professional. My makeup looked perfect and flawless

Sent on 04/06/2015