364 Productions Reviews

4 | California, MO

4 Reviews for 364 Productions

Jessica Stedman · Married on 07/20/2019

Super professional!

I would strongly recommend 364 Productions! Andrew and all of his staff are super professional, and were so helpful not only on the day of our wedding but also leading up to it. I truly don’t know what I would have done without them!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Tabby · Married on 10/07/2018

Lifetime Memory

Andrew is the way to go! He captured every lil detail for my wedding. He got there in time to capture all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen getting ready. He also stayed the whole entire time. He works really well with photographers! You couldn’t tell he was there, very professional! Very easy to talk to about all your ideas. I’m so pleased with my video! Lifetime memory of one of the biggest days in your life!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Meredith · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Andrew did an incredible job capturing our day. He started the day with us all getting ready. With two brides, there was a lot going on! He had his drone video our beautiful venue which was a cool touch. His editing skills are excellent and we have watched our video over and over. He included our wedding party speeches and special moments from throughout the day. Highly recommend using 364 Productions - professional, efficient, and high-quality product!

Sent on 10/19/2018