37 Reviews for 360 Elite Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (5)
One Event Per Day (5)
Uplighting (4)
36 360 Elite Entertainment Reviews

We had the great pleasure of having Randal and Volanda as DJ/emcee at our wedding a couple of weeks ago. Aside from being consummate professionals, they provided the creativity and personal touches that helped make our day perfect. We had so much fun, and have heard from many of our guests how much fun they had and how much they loved the music, as did we. They even made a video montage highlighting the best dance moments, and it is truly one of our treasures from our wedding. We would recommend them to anyone, for anything!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I don't even know what to say...you were amazing!!!!

We wanted a party for our wedding that's exactly what you gave us. Kevin and I had the perfect night, and you helped make that happen. We can't say enough about our wedding night and how amazing the music// atmosphere was.

The glow stick song was perfect as well. Honestly everything, the soul train line, the variety of music, all of it! The lights were exactly what we wanted as well, it was the finishing touch to the room and turned out great so glad we decided to add them.

Thank you for everything. I hope you had a good time celebrating your anniversary with the Blakes. If you ever need a recommendation let us know, we'll write a novel!!!

All the best and thank you again.

Zora and Kevin

Profile Picture Zora, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Very professional African-American owned business. Randall and his wife made our wedding special last February.

Profile Picture Peter, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From our first meeting until the end of the wedding reception, we were in excellent hands with our MC and DJ. 360 Elite Entertainment does it all...and does it with a smile. Not only is Randall an excellent DJ, he also enhanced our experience by providing the up-lighting and microphones for the minister and groom for our ceremony and reception. Valonda, our MC, is articulate, classy and gave an elegant touch to our special day. Shirley and I were totally satisfied with 360 Elite Entertainment and have already recommended 360 Elite Entertainment to several of our friends...not to mention that I've been asked for their contact information on several other occasions too! You can't go wrong with 360 Elite Entertainment!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Wil, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We knew after our 1st meeting that Randall and Valonda were the team we wanted to hire for our big day! Randall is a genius with music and Valonda is the best MC ever. Cannot wait until our next event so we can party with the best again.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 11/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Valonda and Randal are AMAZING! They had every little detail covered for our big day! From our beautiful music for our ceremony all the way down to burning the midnight oil at our reception, they were perfect! Randal worked to make sure we sounded great during our ceremony and Valonda took it to the next level making sure everything was announced beautifully from start to finish! We had several custom requests and they were so willing to accommodate them and excecute them perfectly. Even with multiple changes that we made, they were SO sweet! Prompt, professional and polite, I just can't say enough great things about 360 Elite!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

The easiest decision I made was choosing 360 Elite Entertainment as my DJ. I did not have to stress over the music for the wedding once (except selecting the song I would walk down the aisle to). I simply cannot thank both Randal and Valonda enough; completely went above and beyond. They both are very professional and actually listens to what you want. As I'm African American and my husband is Caucasian, we needed a DJ that could go from playing The Eagles to Luther Vandross without skipping a beat. I will definitely be using them in 15 months when we celebrate my parent's 40th wedding anniversary. You cannot go wrong in choosing 360 Elite Entertainment for your wedding, party.......or whatever you're having that needs music.

Profile Picture Patrice, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about 360 Elite Entertainment! They did a great job in our wedding! Randal and Valonda were really nice, helpful, and professional.
Our wedding was a Persian- Indian wedding and we had a hard time finding a DJ who can play at an international party and don't charge us an arm and a leg. Despite he did not know a word of either of our languages, Randal managed to play our playlists beautifully. He kept everybody on the dance floor all night. The Photographer and videographer were so surprised to see how everybody was up and dancing all night!
Valonda also did great in our announcements. If you need a wedding planner, definitely go for Valonda. I could see her good management and organizational skills in our wedding.
Great people, great job, and reasonable prices!
Thank you Randal and Valonda!

Profile Picture Rosa, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

360 Elite Entertainment was one of the best experiences on our wedding day. Randal and his lovely wife Valonda made our day a very special one. They provided dj services for both our ceremony and reception, MC services and Up lighting services and everything was phenomenal. Both Randal and Valonda are very professional when conducting business and meeting the requested needs. They were an absolute joy to work with and we would definitely consider using them again for any special events. They were outstanding and we highly recommend using them.

Profile Picture Kearsten , 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Capital J had our party rocking! All of our guest are STILL talking about how fabulous our reception was. We had so much fun! Hazel, our emcee, spoke clearly and didn't stumble over any words. She was full of energy too and that made us very happy as well!

Profile Picture User6910995, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Go ahead and book 360 Elite Entertainment for your wedding right now!! We started talking to Randal almost a year before our wedding date (I have planning OCD), from the very first meeting I knew that I wanted him to Dj at our wedding. We told him that we envisioned our reception being a party and that is EXACTLY what it was. Our guests are still telling us how we had the best reception they had ever been to. We are forever grateful to Randal and Valonda for making sure everything went smoothly from the ceremony to the reception. I wish I had another party to plan so that I could hire Randal to Dj.

Profile Picture Krystal, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randal and Valonda were absolutely exceptional! Randal was an excellent DJ who kept the dance floor hot and the party going. Valonda was a stellar MC and a phenomenal choreographer for our first dance. They were both very professional, friendly and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend 360 Elite for anyone looking for a DJ, an MC, or choreography.

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Randall was so great to work with! He was easy going and knowledgable and put us at easy for our wedding entertainment. The value he provides is top notch. He ran sound for our ceremony, provided music for cocktail hour, and provided the entertainment for the reception. We couldn't have asked for better service and our guests, young and old, had so much fun!

Profile Picture User6340559, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randal was the first DJ we met with, and we knew instantly that we didn’t need to look any further! Randal is a true illustration of professionalism and preparation. We shared our vision early on and he knew exactly what to do. He wasn’t exaggerating when he said he’d have our guests dancing in their seats during dinner! His secret weapon has to be his lovely wife, Valonda. Together they kept the dance floor packed all night long. If ever we need DJ services in the future, we will know exactly who to call and will be recommending Randal and Valonda to all of our friends!

Profile Picture Toni, 10/1/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Randal and Valonda are AMAZING and we are so happy that we chose them to be part of our special day! People were coming up to us all night praising the DJ. We are so happy at the end of the night that everyone came and danced the entire time. Writing this review, I realize that words aren't quite enough to describe the professionalism, fun, and joy they brought to our wedding!

Derrick and Jacqueline

Profile Picture Derrick , 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ 360 exceeded our expectations by providing prompt feedback, attention to detail, and great professionalism. The music and emcee services provided were excellent and fit perfectly with our Motown theme. He also provided a music list for our CD favors, which was a plus! I highly recommend DJ 360 Elite Entertainment!

Profile Picture Carla, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

360 Elite Entertainment made our wedding and reception a success! I gave Randal a brief description of what I had envisioned and he couldn't have performed a better job. The small customized musical selections he added in were perfect at the reception. The service is very professional and they're very friendly. It was worth every penny and I've recommended this service to all my family and friends!

Profile Picture Melody, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randal and his wife were a dynamic duo for my wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better Dj and MC. I am a lover of music and I'm very critical of dj's, but I have nothing bad to say about Randal. His skills are on point and I am forever grateful for him and his wife for making my wedding the best wedding that I've attended!

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

BOOK THIS DJ!!!! Randal was awesome in the interview. He's just the DJ we were looking for. He was personable and listened to our likes and dislikes. I look forward to my wedding day knowing that he will be at the musical helm (-_-).

Our renewing of vows commenced on 6/11/2016. Our mistress of ceremonies (Valonda) and disc jockey (Randal) were awesome. My crowd raved over how well the MC spoke and how the DJ truly knew how to mix the music. This husband and wife team kept the party going and the flow of my event moving smoothly. I had no worries and danced all night long. The uplighting was amazing. It added a whole new ambiance to our venue. We intend to use this team for our children's weddings when they get married. Thanks Valonda and Randal for a wonderful evening.
Leroy and Yolanda Holley

Profile Picture Yolanda, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Randal and Valonda were absolutely amazing!!!

Everything we could have hoped for. We booked them over a year before our wedding date. Randal met with us multiple times to ensure that we had a playlist that the wide variety of ages at our wedding would all feel included. He even worked with my dad to plan the surprise father daughter dance. We had a very loud energetic bridal party and Valonda was excellent at keeping everyone in check, and the night moving smoothly.

360 Elite Entertainment was fabulous! We couldn't be happier about having them a part of our big day.

Profile Picture Mary Grace, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Providing a recommendation is one of the easiest things I could do for a company so great! We have used 360 and their DJ's for the past few years and we are never disappointed. Our guests danced and enjoyed themselves thoroughly during the wedding. Virtue Events highly recommends 360 Elite Entertainment for your next event!

Profile Picture Joye , 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Elite is just what this company is when it comes to music for your wedding. We had the pleasure of having Marshall as our wedding DJ and he did such an amazing job. I wasn't worried at all hiring this company as I've already heard from multiple people that they do an outstanding job! They have so many package options to choose from and are extremely flexible with meetings, payments, music suggestions etc. I would absolutely use Elite Entertainment again in the future and will refer them to my family and friends!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Randal and Valonda were absolutely amazing. Truly the best DJ and MC in town. Even 2 weeks after our wedding day, our wedding guest are still talking about how great they both were. DJ Randal met with us multiple times to ensure that we had a wonderful playlist down filled with music that our guest would enjoy. Step by step he made sure to make note of all of our ceremony and reception songs by making sure our wedding was filled with the music we wanted. He also even took the time to get a feel of who our guests were to ensure he had the right music to keep the party rocking throughout our wedding day. Valonda was a superb MC and she kept the reception fun. You could definitely tell she was passionate in making sure our reception went as smooth as possible. From beginning to the end, 360 Elite Entertainment was fabulous! PICK 360 Elite you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randal and Valonda are an AMAZING team! Randal kept our wedding guests dancing until we were forced to shut down. My husband and I didn't want to leave the reception early because we were having so much fun dancing!!! They were quick to respond to all of our requests and were flexible about meetings due to our work schedules. I can't say enough good things about 360 Elite. If we ever need to plan another big event in the future, they will be the first DJ/MC we call.

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randal with 360 Elite Entertainment was such a pleasure to work with. Another vendor referred us to him and told us how great of a DJ he was at a wedding that they attended and we were by no means disappointed. Our guest seemed to really enjoy the music he played and knew how to read the crowd to see what style of music to play. We told him we loved 90s music but also liked old school and he played a good balance of both. It was also a plus to have his beautiful wife Valonda as our MC. Our guest wanted to know how we managed to get the lady from TV to be our MC and were amazed by that. I recommend Randal and Valonda to anyone, they are so friendly and down to earth yet professional and take care of business. Thank you Randal and Valonda for helping to make our day special!

Deanna & Jarrett Hedgepeth