360 Elite Entertainment Reviews

360 Elite Entertainment 6
360 Elite Entertainment 7
  • Mariah

Mariah Laliberte · Married on 06/14/2019

DJ/Dance Dreams come true!!

My husband and I got married on June 14th 2019 at the Merrimon-Wynne and used both Randal and Valonda Calloway.

Randal with 360 Elite Entertainment was absolutely fantastic. We first used him for my sisters wedding, and loved him so much we had to hire him for our wedding! He keeps the dance floor LIT and totally works with the vibe of your wedding party. Randal also provided us with beautiful up lighting at the Merrimon-Wynne, a must to ensure the room isn’t too dark! He picked the most perfect light white color and has tons of options! He also worked our ceremony to provide music and sound. He even provided hookups for my cousins keyboard to play during the ceremony which was so incredibly helpful. Our reverend and Taylor were mic’ed with high end mics that allowed the crowd to hear our ceremony readings and vows well even though our ceremony was located outside on a busy street in downtown Raleigh! Randal is extremely professional, trustworthy and I would recommend him ten times over!!

We worked with Valonda Calloway for two parts of our wedding. First, she choreographed and taught us my husband and my first dance and my dad’s and my father daughter dance. We are seriously terrible dancers and she made both of the men in my life look like we knew what we were doing!! She is so patient and talented and will make you laugh!!! Our dance lessons were seriously one of the highlights of our engagement and made us laugh so much! If you are unsure about choreographing a dance for your wedding, let me help you make the choice—do it!! You will never regret looking like you know how to actually dance with your husband in front of 100+ people!! Plus, no one likes watching people dance in circles for two minutes!!

The other part we worked with Valonda for was to MC our wedding. Valonda is incredibly professional, well spoken and kept our timeline in line, with smooth transitions and gentle guidance of our wedding guests to get us to the most important part of our day to us—the dancing and celebration! She works with you to ensure your day is exactly what you envision!! If you are someone who likes being timely and organized but don’t want to have to worry about making sure it all happens on your big day-put all of your trust in Valonda!! She is on top of everything!!

I highly recommend the Randal and Valonda Calloway team at 360 Elite Entertainment ten times over and would never want to have a large event without them there!! You will not regret hiring them for your wedding day or event!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • LaShanta

LaShanta · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best DJ and Emcee Ever!!!

Randal and Valonda were simply the best! We felt at ease from the first time we met them. Everything was perfect! We stayed on the dance floor all night long! All of our guests enjoyed the music and had a ball!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    360 Elite Entertainment 8

Alexa Laliberte · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing DJ and Emcee

Randal and Valonda made our wedding night run smoothly, and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. They are two of the friendliest, kindest people you will ever meet, and their smiles and passion will make such a difference in the vibe of your wedding or event. I have received SO many compliments from wedding guests about how wonderful the music was and how smoothly toasts went, and this is all thanks to Randal's DJ talents and Valonda's calm, professional demeanor. I would strongly encourage you to book Randal and Valonda for your wedding or any other event! They made the night!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kevin · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding at All Saints Chapel at 11/4

Randal and Valonda were great to work with. They made our wedding truly special. Everyone at the wedding constantly commented how great they were. I also want to say they were very professional, friendly, accommodating and easy to work with. We met with Randal a couple of times to hash out details. He even came to a walkthrough of the venue to accommodate the space. We provided a few songs to play at the wedding and then asked him to fill in the rest. He picked out the perfect music to go with our theme. Let me also say that he uses real turntables and not just an iPod! I have already said a lot here, but at the end of the day, I could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Q

Quintella · Married on 09/08/2018

360 Elite Entertainment was AMAZING on our wedding day. My husband and I were sold when we first met them briefly because they were a Husband and Wife Duo. Randal captured our vision perfectly on our wedding day. He made himself available for several meetings, responded quickly to emails, and was a great help when we chose our songs. His wife Valonda was the perfect MC, they worked so well together and were so professional. We are extremely appreciative of them both. There was literally no hiccups during the ceremony or reception, it has been a month since my wedding and people still talk about the reception. If you are looking for someone to get the crowd on the dance floor and keep them there 360 Elite Entertainment is the way to go. We hope to work with them for other events that we may have. Thanks, Valonda and Randal, you guys were awesome!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    360 Elite Entertainment 15
    360 Elite Entertainment 16
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

They were amazing. Our favorite vendor! Had the dance floor going ALL NIGHT! People are still talking about our wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Holly · Married on 05/12/2018

We had the great pleasure of having Randal and Volanda as DJ/emcee at our wedding a couple of weeks ago. Aside from being consummate professionals, they provided the creativity and personal touches that helped make our day perfect. We had so much fun, and have heard from many of our guests how much fun they had and how much they loved the music, as did we. They even made a video montage highlighting the best dance moments, and it is truly one of our treasures from our wedding. We would recommend them to anyone, for anything!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Joshua · Married on 04/28/2018

360 Elite DJs was our best vendor. In a couple of meetings, they were able to listen to us and design our dream day. My wife and I always wanted our wedding to be a dance party and they over-delivered on that front - - - they had everyone dancing, even the grandmas. If you've never seen senior citizens do Soulja Boy's "Crank That", put it on your bucket list, hire these DJs, and make it happen. The DJ execution was perfect.

One feature of 360 Elite DJs I did not think of going into the process was the addition of an Emcee, Valonda. She kept everyone on schedule and informed; she was great.

Randal & Valonda, thank you for making our wedding pop!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Judyth · event on 04/11/2018

Alex very responsive to our guests, he rolled with our changing agenda and was very very easy to work with. He read the mood of the room and played to it so very well.

Sent on 04/13/2018
  • Z

Zora · Married on 04/07/2018

I don't even know what to say...you were amazing!!!!

We wanted a party for our wedding that's exactly what you gave us. Kevin and I had the perfect night, and you helped make that happen. We can't say enough about our wedding night and how amazing the music// atmosphere was.

The glow stick song was perfect as well. Honestly everything, the soul train line, the variety of music, all of it! The lights were exactly what we wanted as well, it was the finishing touch to the room and turned out great so glad we decided to add them.

Thank you for everything. I hope you had a good time celebrating your anniversary with the Blakes. If you ever need a recommendation let us know, we'll write a novel!!!

All the best and thank you again.

Zora and Kevin

Sent on 04/20/2018

Peter · Married on 02/24/2018

Very professional African-American owned business. Randall and his wife made our wedding special last February.

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • W

Wil · Married on 12/16/2017

From our first meeting until the end of the wedding reception, we were in excellent hands with our MC and DJ. 360 Elite Entertainment does it all...and does it with a smile. Not only is Randall an excellent DJ, he also enhanced our experience by providing the up-lighting and microphones for the minister and groom for our ceremony and reception. Valonda, our MC, is articulate, classy and gave an elegant touch to our special day. Shirley and I were totally satisfied with 360 Elite Entertainment and have already recommended 360 Elite Entertainment to several of our friends...not to mention that I've been asked for their contact information on several other occasions too! You can't go wrong with 360 Elite Entertainment!!!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    360 Elite Entertainment 24
    360 Elite Entertainment 25
    360 Elite Entertainment 26

Charlotte · Married on 11/16/2017

We knew after our 1st meeting that Randall and Valonda were the team we wanted to hire for our big day! Randall is a genius with music and Valonda is the best MC ever. Cannot wait until our next event so we can party with the best again.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Valonda and Randal are AMAZING! They had every little detail covered for our big day! From our beautiful music for our ceremony all the way down to burning the midnight oil at our reception, they were perfect! Randal worked to make sure we sounded great during our ceremony and Valonda took it to the next level making sure everything was announced beautifully from start to finish! We had several custom requests and they were so willing to accommodate them and excecute them perfectly. Even with multiple changes that we made, they were SO sweet! Prompt, professional and polite, I just can't say enough great things about 360 Elite!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Patrice · Married on 09/23/2017

The easiest decision I made was choosing 360 Elite Entertainment as my DJ. I did not have to stress over the music for the wedding once (except selecting the song I would walk down the aisle to). I simply cannot thank both Randal and Valonda enough; completely went above and beyond. They both are very professional and actually listens to what you want. As I'm African American and my husband is Caucasian, we needed a DJ that could go from playing The Eagles to Luther Vandross without skipping a beat. I will definitely be using them in 15 months when we celebrate my parent's 40th wedding anniversary. You cannot go wrong in choosing 360 Elite Entertainment for your wedding, party.......or whatever you're having that needs music.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Rosa · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't say enough about 360 Elite Entertainment! They did a great job in our wedding! Randal and Valonda were really nice, helpful, and professional.
    Our wedding was a Persian- Indian wedding and we had a hard time finding a DJ who can play at an international party and don't charge us an arm and a leg. Despite he did not know a word of either of our languages, Randal managed to play our playlists beautifully. He kept everybody on the dance floor all night. The Photographer and videographer were so surprised to see how everybody was up and dancing all night!
    Valonda also did great in our announcements. If you need a wedding planner, definitely go for Valonda. I could see her good management and organizational skills in our wedding.
    Great people, great job, and reasonable prices!
    Thank you Randal and Valonda!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kearsten · Married on 08/26/2017

360 Elite Entertainment was one of the best experiences on our wedding day. Randal and his lovely wife Valonda made our day a very special one. They provided dj services for both our ceremony and reception, MC services and Up lighting services and everything was phenomenal. Both Randal and Valonda are very professional when conducting business and meeting the requested needs. They were an absolute joy to work with and we would definitely consider using them again for any special events. They were outstanding and we highly recommend using them.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Dj Capital J had our party rocking! All of our guest are STILL talking about how fabulous our reception was. We had so much fun! Hazel, our emcee, spoke clearly and didn't stumble over any words. She was full of energy too and that made us very happy as well!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Krystal · Married on 07/07/2017

Go ahead and book 360 Elite Entertainment for your wedding right now!! We started talking to Randal almost a year before our wedding date (I have planning OCD), from the very first meeting I knew that I wanted him to Dj at our wedding. We told him that we envisioned our reception being a party and that is EXACTLY what it was. Our guests are still telling us how we had the best reception they had ever been to. We are forever grateful to Randal and Valonda for making sure everything went smoothly from the ceremony to the reception. I wish I had another party to plan so that I could hire Randal to Dj.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Jordan · Married on 05/13/2017

Randal and Valonda were absolutely exceptional! Randal was an excellent DJ who kept the dance floor hot and the party going. Valonda was a stellar MC and a phenomenal choreographer for our first dance. They were both very professional, friendly and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend 360 Elite for anyone looking for a DJ, an MC, or choreography.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Toni · Married on 10/01/2016

Randal was the first DJ we met with, and we knew instantly that we didn’t need to look any further! Randal is a true illustration of professionalism and preparation. We shared our vision early on and he knew exactly what to do. He wasn’t exaggerating when he said he’d have our guests dancing in their seats during dinner! His secret weapon has to be his lovely wife, Valonda. Together they kept the dance floor packed all night long. If ever we need DJ services in the future, we will know exactly who to call and will be recommending Randal and Valonda to all of our friends!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Derrick · Married on 09/23/2016

Randal and Valonda are AMAZING and we are so happy that we chose them to be part of our special day! People were coming up to us all night praising the DJ. We are so happy at the end of the night that everyone came and danced the entire time. Writing this review, I realize that words aren't quite enough to describe the professionalism, fun, and joy they brought to our wedding!

Derrick and Jacqueline

Sent on 12/21/2016

Carla · Married on 09/18/2016

DJ 360 exceeded our expectations by providing prompt feedback, attention to detail, and great professionalism. The music and emcee services provided were excellent and fit perfectly with our Motown theme. He also provided a music list for our CD favors, which was a plus! I highly recommend DJ 360 Elite Entertainment!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Melody · Married on 08/13/2016

360 Elite Entertainment made our wedding and reception a success! I gave Randal a brief description of what I had envisioned and he couldn't have performed a better job. The small customized musical selections he added in were perfect at the reception. The service is very professional and they're very friendly. It was worth every penny and I've recommended this service to all my family and friends!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Barbara · Married on 08/12/2016

Randal and his wife were a dynamic duo for my wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better Dj and MC. I am a lover of music and I'm very critical of dj's, but I have nothing bad to say about Randal. His skills are on point and I am forever grateful for him and his wife for making my wedding the best wedding that I've attended!

Sent on 08/14/2016