21 Reviews for 350°F

User Photos
+11
Photos
19 350°F Reviews

Ramya was very professional and responsive. She was attentive to what we wanted and made the whole process easy. My daughter loved her cake and it was beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Dorothy, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Stunning cupcake bouquet with intricate attention to detail! Amazing and hands-on customer service.

Profile Picture Dale, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I stumbled upon 350 degree while looking for a cost-effective custom cake option compared to some of the outrageous bakeries in Manhattan. Well I am VERY glad I did. Ramya was the nicest person to work with while designing this custom cake for my mother's 65th birthday. I ordered one cake with Ramya, spoke with her a couple times over the phone and via email to describe exactly what I wanted. The birthday cake was wonderful. It tasted great and looked amazing. Upon walking into the restaurant, some people thought the cake was a real Bloomingdales shopping bag. Ramya even offered to hand-deliver the cake at no extra charge. It made picking the cake up easy and time effective. She is also very responsive whether by phone, email or text and will work with you regarding design, taste and pricing. I will definitely be calling 350degree for our next event.

Profile Picture Corey, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ramya is very professional and very nice woman. I ordered a cake last minute and she more than exceeded my expectations. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and words can’t even express what I got. It was a million times better !! Amazing !! Oh yeah and it tasted great also.

Photo for 350°F Review - This is what she made. Amazing !!
Profile Picture Marta, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

350 Degrees is amazing. 350 came up with an amazing cookie cake and cupcake design for my 6 month olds baby naming. The desserts looked amazing and were so deelish. 350 was also so great to work with. I look forward to using them again for another event!

Profile Picture jana, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Prompt and professional. I loved my cake

Profile Picture Kenyatta, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I reached out to 350°F to create custom cupcakes for my son's 2nd birthday (which was only 2 weeks away...!) and I got a response almost immediately from Ramya. Ramya was extraordinarily reliable, communicative, and flexible when collaborating with me on the design for the cupcakes. In addition, she had the (super creative) idea of making a 'cookie puzzle' in the same theme which turned out to be a huge hit with my son and the other kids--and parents!--at the party. Most of all, both treats were absolutely delicious. I will definitely have Ramya creating all my customized treats in the future.

I highly highly recommend 350°F for your events!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes were delicious and looked amazing.

Profile Picture Chawntae , 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

This was the most pleasant experience I have ever had in ordering anything. Ramya is an amazing person and a fabulous cake artist. 2 years ago our daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. It is a daily challenge to find or make foods that are low carbs. sugar free and taste good. We spoke to Ramya, told her our situation and asked if she could make a low carb. sugar free cake. The results were truly incredible!! She worked with us every step of the way, asking questions and finding products that our daughter could eat. Not only did this cake look beautiful but the taste was AMAZING. The lemon curd filling was out of this world and happens to be my daughter's favorite. Our family and friends could NOT believe this delicious cake was a sugar free cake. As parents you only want the best for your children. Our daughter was so unbelievably happy on her birthday and for that we are very grateful to Ramya. We also had the pleasure of meeting her family,. they are lovely. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We will recommend Ramya to everyone. I know this is only a 5 star rating but she certainly exceeded 5 stars. 150% satisfied.

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ramya at 350º creates the most beautiful and delicious baked treats. For our daughter’s sweet 16 I reached out to Ramya to create a cupcake bouquet that would be personal to my daughter Ella. Ramya created a beautiful yellow cupcake floral bouquet and delivered it to Ella’s birthday dinner. Ella didn’t even realize the bouquet was edible, it looked so realistic as a flower bouquet and then she smelled the sweetness and realized the flowers are cupcakes! Ella and all her friends said the cupcakes tasted amazing, Ella said “the best cupcakes (outside yours Mom!)” Ramya creates beautiful baked designs and works quickly when needed! We will definitely reach out to Ramya for our next celebration!

Profile Picture risa, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The experience of working with Ramya was fantastic! Very professional and highly responsive. My custom order involved high level of details and complexity, and Ramya nailed it. I have nothing but positive things to say about the overall experience and the outcome. Definitely recommend it!

Profile Picture Tanya, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ramya, the talent behind 350 degree F. made the most beautiful cake for my daughter’s Sweet Sixteen Party. Not only did it looked spectacular but it was so delicious too! When we brought the cake out our guests were mesmerized by the size and drama of the cake. Ramya brought to reality what my daughter wanted and adding her personal touches. They were so accommodating and professional. They delivered the cake in the rain without a hitch and on time. We highly recommend 350 degree F. for your event!!!!!

Photo for 350°F Review - Sweet Sixteen Birthday Cake. It feed more than 80 people.
Profile Picture Emily, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

It was an excellent cake for the baby shower! Everybody at the party was really impressed. The ingredients were top quality - the taste was as good as the look (if it is possible!) I highly recommend Ramya for any occasion.

Profile Picture Olga, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ramya is an amazing artist and baker! Her designs are beautiful. She brings a wealth of ideas to each project and guides the work with creativity and kindness. I have worked with Ramya on a number of projects and have always been delighted with the project!

Profile Picture User7612572, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

I used Ramya's beautiful lace cookies as a wedding favor for all my guests. They absolutely loved it and she customized each one for us. The quality of the designs are stunning that it was hard to eat it but the cookies tasted so good!

Profile Picture Apoorva, 6/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was a great experience, the cake the treats was so good . The best thing she was wonderful

Profile Picture Badrun , 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Very pleased with 350F! We placed our order right before the holidays and we were so happy they arrived on time. as promised.The reciprients of our Christmas gift were very impressed with the care and creativity that went into the 350f product. Look forward to ordering more products in the future! Tom J.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ramya was amazing to work with. She was patient, inquisitive and strove to bake the perfect cake for our occasion. The cake was the big hit of the party!

Profile Picture Ajeeth, 5/19/18, 1 Review