350°F Reviews

28 Reviews for 350°F

• Janice

Janice Medina · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Great to work with & Excellent Cake Design & Taste

We were so happy to find her the same week of our Baby Shower. A lot of vendors want a month in advance notice so we were discouraged that we would not have a cake. But, Ramya came through for us and made the exact design we wanted. Our guests loved her red velvet cake with chocolate filling. Our guests were amazed by her design. Her cake completed the event and complimented our decorations. She is also easy to communicate with & very friendly. I will call on her for future events.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Kayla Brasali · Married on 12/01/2019

Dabbing Unicorn Harry Potter Cake

Ramya was amazing and super creative. She came up with a design that surpassed my expectations! The cake was so fun and the details were all so well done. Everybody loved the cake design. I would definitely order from her again.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 12/01/2019

Your go to cake maker!

Not just for weddings but any event 350 will be your go to baker for all occasions!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Sonia H · Married on 02/05/2019

Spectacular!

Being the perfectionist that I am, a product or service has to wow me before I give a review; which I very hardly do. Her cake design, taste and professionalism exceeded my expectation in every sense of the word. I would recommend Ramya to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Chimezirim I · Married on 01/29/2019

Great service

Ramila was super responsive, patient and understanding. I also appreciated her flexibility as my order was last minute but she accommodated. Everything was delivered as promised and on time - design, quality and delivery - all satisfactory. My 8 year old was thrilled with her cake design. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Jayne · Married on 09/16/2018

Ramya is an excellent cake artist! She asked me questions about the cake that we wanted, she did research for our birthday customs, came up with her own ideas just to make a special cake for my baby boy’s first birthday cake! The cake was beautiful and tasty! We were satisfied with the cake! I was deeply touched by her thoughtfulness! Thank you so very much Ramya!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Pinyen · Married on 09/10/2018

I had a wonderful wedding cake, thanks for the most professional cake designer Ramya, she’s very friendly and thoughtful. I highly recommend that before ordering the wedding cake, thinking about what designs what colors what flavors...that you want to present for your cake. Also don’t forget tell her your budget, she definitely will try her best to make your dream cake to come true. Thanks for Ramya making this elegant and beautiful cake to brighten my wedding celebration.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Dorothy · Married on 09/09/2018

Ramya was very professional and responsive. She was attentive to what we wanted and made the whole process easy. My daughter loved her cake and it was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Dale · Married on 06/10/2018

Stunning cupcake bouquet with intricate attention to detail! Amazing and hands-on customer service.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Corey · Married on 05/06/2018

I stumbled upon 350 degree while looking for a cost-effective custom cake option compared to some of the outrageous bakeries in Manhattan. Well I am VERY glad I did. Ramya was the nicest person to work with while designing this custom cake for my mother's 65th birthday. I ordered one cake with Ramya, spoke with her a couple times over the phone and via email to describe exactly what I wanted. The birthday cake was wonderful. It tasted great and looked amazing. Upon walking into the restaurant, some people thought the cake was a real Bloomingdales shopping bag. Ramya even offered to hand-deliver the cake at no extra charge. It made picking the cake up easy and time effective. She is also very responsive whether by phone, email or text and will work with you regarding design, taste and pricing. I will definitely be calling 350degree for our next event.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Marta · Married on 05/05/2018

Ramya is very professional and very nice woman. I ordered a cake last minute and she more than exceeded my expectations. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and words can’t even express what I got. It was a million times better !! Amazing !! Oh yeah and it tasted great also.

Sent on 05/12/2018

jana · Married on 04/29/2018

350 Degrees is amazing. 350 came up with an amazing cookie cake and cupcake design for my 6 month olds baby naming. The desserts looked amazing and were so deelish. 350 was also so great to work with. I look forward to using them again for another event!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Kenyatta · Married on 04/14/2018

Prompt and professional. I loved my cake

Sent on 04/15/2018

Chawntae · Married on 04/07/2018

The cakes were delicious and looked amazing.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Mary · Married on 04/07/2018

I reached out to 350°F to create custom cupcakes for my son's 2nd birthday (which was only 2 weeks away...!) and I got a response almost immediately from Ramya. Ramya was extraordinarily reliable, communicative, and flexible when collaborating with me on the design for the cupcakes. In addition, she had the (super creative) idea of making a 'cookie puzzle' in the same theme which turned out to be a huge hit with my son and the other kids--and parents!--at the party. Most of all, both treats were absolutely delicious. I will definitely have Ramya creating all my customized treats in the future.

I highly highly recommend 350°F for your events!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Patricia · Married on 03/01/2018

This was the most pleasant experience I have ever had in ordering anything. Ramya is an amazing person and a fabulous cake artist. 2 years ago our daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. It is a daily challenge to find or make foods that are low carbs. sugar free and taste good. We spoke to Ramya, told her our situation and asked if she could make a low carb. sugar free cake. The results were truly incredible!! She worked with us every step of the way, asking questions and finding products that our daughter could eat. Not only did this cake look beautiful but the taste was AMAZING. The lemon curd filling was out of this world and happens to be my daughter's favorite. Our family and friends could NOT believe this delicious cake was a sugar free cake. As parents you only want the best for your children. Our daughter was so unbelievably happy on her birthday and for that we are very grateful to Ramya. We also had the pleasure of meeting her family,. they are lovely. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We will recommend Ramya to everyone. I know this is only a 5 star rating but she certainly exceeded 5 stars. 150% satisfied.

Sent on 03/09/2018

risa · Married on 02/10/2018

Ramya at 350º creates the most beautiful and delicious baked treats. For our daughter’s sweet 16 I reached out to Ramya to create a cupcake bouquet that would be personal to my daughter Ella. Ramya created a beautiful yellow cupcake floral bouquet and delivered it to Ella’s birthday dinner. Ella didn’t even realize the bouquet was edible, it looked so realistic as a flower bouquet and then she smelled the sweetness and realized the flowers are cupcakes! Ella and all her friends said the cupcakes tasted amazing, Ella said “the best cupcakes (outside yours Mom!)” Ramya creates beautiful baked designs and works quickly when needed! We will definitely reach out to Ramya for our next celebration!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Tanya · Married on 12/31/2017

The experience of working with Ramya was fantastic! Very professional and highly responsive. My custom order involved high level of details and complexity, and Ramya nailed it. I have nothing but positive things to say about the overall experience and the outcome. Definitely recommend it!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Ramya, the talent behind 350 degree F. made the most beautiful cake for my daughter’s Sweet Sixteen Party. Not only did it looked spectacular but it was so delicious too! When we brought the cake out our guests were mesmerized by the size and drama of the cake. Ramya brought to reality what my daughter wanted and adding her personal touches. They were so accommodating and professional. They delivered the cake in the rain without a hitch and on time. We highly recommend 350 degree F. for your event!!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Adam · event on: 11/16/2017

We have had the good fortune of working with Ramya twice, and both experiences exemplified the highest level of customer service and quality possible. The first time we worked with Ramya, we needed a massive Barbie cake overnight to serve 60 people, and not only did Ramya masterfully deliver the cake on time, it looked magnificent, as she obviously put an immense amount of care and love into the details. We almost didn’t want to eat it, as it looked like a work of art. But when we found out how delicious the cake was, we felt less bad and couldn’t stop eating it.

The next time we worked with Ramya was a few weeks ago when we needed 250 cupcakes with superhero logos on them…again last minute. Ramya delivered delicious baked goods that were works of art.

Ramya is a true detail-oriented artist who is also incredibly friendly. Her follow-up is immediate. When we asked her for ideas, she called back an hour later with detailed sketches for the cupcakes.

We couldn’t recommend Ramya enough! Please use her services for your next event.

Thank you Ramya!

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • O

Olga · Married on 09/24/2017

It was an excellent cake for the baby shower! Everybody at the party was really impressed. The ingredients were top quality - the taste was as good as the look (if it is possible!) I highly recommend Ramya for any occasion.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Marina · event on: 09/20/2016

350 F did a fantastic job with my sister's 30th birthday cake. It was amazing how she created a cake from a Henry Bendell shopping bag! A beautiful cake and so delicious!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Liz · Married on 09/01/2016

Ramya is an amazing artist and baker! Her designs are beautiful. She brings a wealth of ideas to each project and guides the work with creativity and kindness. I have worked with Ramya on a number of projects and have always been delighted with the project!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Apoorva · Married on 06/12/2015

I used Ramya's beautiful lace cookies as a wedding favor for all my guests. They absolutely loved it and she customized each one for us. The quality of the designs are stunning that it was hard to eat it but the cookies tasted so good!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Viviana · Married on 10/11/2014

Beautifully Simple Cake

Ramya was a pleasure to work with. The cake was a simple design which was exactly what I wanted and great tasting. Everyone loved it. She was very quick to respond and helpful with ideas. She even delivered the cake. Talk about personalized service. Thank you for making my 50th birthday perfect.

Sent on 01/03/2019