310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants Reviews

310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 6
310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 7
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/09/2015

My wedding day was a dream. I don't think anyone would ever believe how much I paid to get married at 310 :) It was such a steal for a glamorous, romantic, big-city atmosphere. The entire feel was exactly what I was going for. 310 has the greatest set-up for a wedding ceremony and reception. The bride can wait inside the reception room and see everything happening on the patio, but no one can see IN!
    I GREATLY suggest you hold both your ceremony and reception here! I couldn't have been happier with all of it. The service for dinner was perfection, everyone loved their food, and the size of the space was perfect for my guests.
    Not only did 310's glamorous look make my wedding amazing, but Lake Eola is RIGHT THERE! We took pics after the ceremony and everyone walking and driving by shouted congratulations. I can't see why anyone wouldn't choose 310 Lakeside to get married in Orlando :)
    Thank you to Hillary and all of 310!!!

Sent on 03/16/2015

310 Park South was where I chose to have my wedding reception. I cannot say enough about the staff, the food, and the service they provided that day. I am overwhelmed with joy that they were so generous and kind and were just as involved with making our day special as our family and guests were. I highly recommend you email Hilary and put 310 in your sights for all of your wedding needs! Thank you Hilary and staff for making our day flawless.

Sent on 03/16/2015

I had my wedding here on Valentine's day and I have one word to describe this venue PERFECT! The staff was amazing, the service was great, the food exceptional, the venue itself beautiful. I absolutely loved everything about this venue.

Thank you for making my day extra special!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Lori · Married on 01/05/2015

We booked our wedding through Weddings Inc. and this was where we chose to do our reception dinner. I had never been there before, so we booked it off faith on the reviews we found online. The food was wonderful! I am originally from New Orleans and have high standards with my food choices. The appetizer of pita chips and spinach and artichoke dip had guests begging the staff for the recipe. The dinner choices of tarragon chicken, prime rib, or mahi were all very nice and the private dining room was decorated beautifully. Originally, appetizers were to be served outside and the weather was quite chilly although they had a outdoor heating unit on, we requested service be moved inside and it was done very quickly and I don't think anyone even noticed. I am so appreciative of the staff service and all they provided for us. It was a very special evening and they took wonderful care of us. Thanks very much!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Rachel · Married on 11/22/2014

Hillary Jovi and her staff were phenomenal. The patio overlooking Lake Eola is beautiful. I love that they don't require a food and beverage minimum (like most reception venues in downtown Orlando.) Very accommodating. Food and service were superb.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Chandra · Married on 10/26/2014

I absolutely loved working with Hillary! I held my cocktail hour and reception here. The venue was perfect for my small wedding of about 90 guests!

Sent on 11/10/2014

John · Married on 10/25/2014

We love this venue and everything they can do. We were thrilled by the management and how accommodating they were. It is so beautiful and the indoor space plus outdoor space makes for the perfect package.

Sent on 11/28/2014

Ashli · Married on 10/18/2014

Hillary was so great to work with! She helped me with my Rehearsal Dinner and made it so easy to plan my dinner! The servers that evening were absolutely wonderful as well. They made sure we had everything we needed and I never had to go looking for them!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Brandi · Married on 10/18/2014

We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception at 310 Lakeside and loved every minute of it. It's perfectly tucked away on the bottom floor of a business building and right on Lake Eola. Our ceremony was on the patio which is surrounded by greenery. The reception was held in a separate room inside the restaurant. It was the perfect size for our party of 35 with more than enough room for dancing. The staff was professional and was always there to help us with anything we needed. Our guest loved the space and gave us compliments throughout the night. Would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 04/18/2015

We had our daughters wedding at 310 lakeside. It was wonderful. The food was excellent. Hilary was so helpful through the whole wedding planning process and did everything she could to make the wedding perfect. And it was perfect. Thank you 310 Lakeside, Hilary and the whole staff.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Cary · Married on 07/19/2014

Hillary Jovi is a gem!! She offered superb assistance and relieved the expected pressures of our special day. 310 Lakeside offers the services, options, and attention other venues charges twice for. Plus the venue is situated directly across from the beautiful and photographic Lake Eola. Best deal in Orlando including the surrounding areas. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/02/2014

erica · Married on 06/30/2014

I honestly cannot say enough about how wonderful Hillary was to work with. She was always easy to contact and on the day of, she and her assistant were there to help the entire day/night. She was so kind and helpful even when things didn't go quite as planned. All charges (which were so reasonable) were very up front without any hidden fees. There is NO charge for the venue which is AMAZING! It's a very pretty and surprisingly private area. I thought I would be worried about the fact that other people could peek at me getting married (LOL) but you don't even notice that there's anyone even nearby since the area is blocked off. The windows on 2/4 of the walls made the venue GORGEOUS, especially at night. Much better than the bland hotel spaces with the funky carpet. I would definitely recommend if you have up to 70 people. That about what I had and it was the perfect amount of people to fill the room without it feeling too crowded.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Heidi · Married on 06/21/2014

It was a pleasure working with Hillary at 310 Lakeside for our wedding celebration. From the moment I met Hillary, she was friendly, and showed willingness to help with all of our needs. We felt very comfortable working with her on our wedding plans. On our wedding day, Hillary & her staff made sure that every detail was seamless. We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our special day.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 05/03/2014

Working with Hilary and her team made executing the reception a breeze! They were able to accommodate a few special requests such as a Sangria drink for the toast and guests with food allergies. They even let us drop by before the restaurant opened to decorate the day of. Our reception looked beautiful, the food was delicious and we are completely satisfied. We had 82 guests and the room did not feel too small and we still had plenty of dance floor. Even though it looked like it would rain, Hilary had a plan B to make sure our guests would not be caught in the rain. We highly recommend 310 Lakeside.

Sent on 05/22/2014
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/08/2014

After extensive reception research, we can across 310. Living in downtown and wanting to keep it local, this was ideal. 310 is not only a beautiful location, but the price is VERY reasonable. It’s the kind of place that looks more expensive than it is! We had about 90 people at our reception and it was just right. One of the best things about 310 was working with Hillary! She was very accommodating, professional, patient, organized and easy to work with. We decided to not have a formal sit down dinner and go with heavy hors d’oeuvres stations and we are glad we did. After the reception we got lots of compliments from our guests. They loved the set up and most of the food. The wait staff was professional and worked hard to get the drinks out quickly. We are SO satisfied with our experience at 310 and highly recommend it!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Marcy · Married on 11/17/2013

I got married at 310 Lakeside in November 2013. The day was amazing. The setting is beautiful and you cannot find a better place for wedding (especially on a budget). Hillary, the event coordinator, is amazing! She makes everything so easy and just calms all your nerves. The staff was wonderful and food came out hot and quick. The staff at 310 made my day perfect and I would highly recommend and in fact I have. I have passed the word onto people looking for holiday party space.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Maria · Married on 10/06/2013

310 Lakeside met all of our expectations. The ceremony and reception both turned out to be everything we wanted and more. Made for a PERFECT day! Hillary, the event coordinator, was super helpful and always available to help us plan our day.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Tiffany · Married on 09/28/2013

We highly recommend 310 Lakeside for your wedding reception and/or ceremony. The location is great in downtown Orlando next to Lake Eola with plenty of hotels nearby. Hilary was excellent and always attentive to our needs. The staff was very friendly and on top of every request. The food was excellent and still hot upon being served to our guests. The pricing was extremely reasonable and perfect for couples who want a great wedding experience without breaking the bank. The outside patio is great for small ceremonies (as many as 70 people). We had a little over 70 guests and the reception room was plenty big enough for dining seating and a dance floor/DJ/cake table. You will have a hard time beating the location and price anywhere else (we couldn't)!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/01/2013

We had a wedding celebration on June 1st (we got married at the court house in March) for family and friends at 310. We looked at many different venues, and felt that 310 Lakeside had the best location, best food, and the best value for our money. Hillary Jovi, the event coordinator, was super easy to work with, customized the menu for us, and always kept our budget in mind. We used the patio - that looks right out on to Lake Eola - for our cocktail hour, and Hillary planned for every weather scenario.

We could not be more happy with our decision to have our party at 310. All of the guests remarked on how great the food was, the attractiveness of the venue, and the location.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Tai · Married on 04/26/2013

310 Lakeside was the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner. The outside patio was a great location for our large group, including 12 children :) The food was fantastic, the service was prompt and friendly. I would recommend this location for any group!

Sent on 05/21/2013
  • Tyra

Tyra · Married on 12/07/2012

Hilary at 310 Lakeside was amazing to work with. She made sure that everything went smoothly up to our special day. She was so flexible with our tiny guest list and made sure all of our wedding venue dreams come true. The day of Hilary kept checking on us and left us in the super capable hands of Jen. Jen found an 80's new wave station at the request of my husband and was such a pleasure to be around. Jen was wonderful and made sure everyone was well feed and always had a drink. Even our youngest guests (two five year olds) raved about how attentive she was!

On a side note another party was going on and it was a little noisy. We did not mind at all and they weren't a bother to us but because of the "inconvenience" Hilary waved the ceremony and venue fee for us. We thought that was so considerate and we totally appreciated it.

If you are looking for a place downtown overlooking lake Eola we absolutely recommend working with 310 Lakeside, Hilary, and her wonderful staff!

Sent on 12/16/2012

310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants's reply:

Thank you so much! Best wishes from all of us at 310!!

We hosted our wedding brunch at 310 Lakeside and the staff couldn’t have been more accommodating of our requests. They blocked off an entire section of the restaurant for us that was private and allowed me to actively select the menu for the brunch. Our guests really enjoyed their time with us before we left for our honeymoon. The staff was polite, flexible, and courteous and the food was delicious!

Sent on 03/03/2013

310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Congratulations and please let us know if we can ever be of assistance in the future!
    Best wishes from everyone at 310!

Heather · Married on 10/26/2012

310 Lakeside was an amazing space to have my wedding and reception. They were very flexible, and Hillary went above an beyond to make sure no detail was left behind. The space was intimate and romantic, which was the exact tone we wanted. The food was delicious, and the servers were all very attentive, making sure all of our guests were satisfied. I got so many compliments on my wedding, with people telling me how beautiful everything was, and how smoothly everything went. We could not have done this without Hillary. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Hillary and all the 310 staff were fantastic. I received so many compliments on the food, service, and drinks. I am so happy I had my wedding here, I would hire 310 again in a second, Hillary answered and questions I had and was very accommodating.

Sent on 08/07/2012
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2011

I used 310 Lakeside for my Ceremony and Reception. It was absolutely perfect! My guests loved the food and the dining room looked amazing. The staff was so nice and helpful. I can't thank Hillary, the event coordinator for 310, enough for overseeing the setup of the room and assisting all of the vendors and restaurant staff. She was so helpful throughout the whole planning process as well. My husband and I are so glad that we used 310 for our venue.

Sent on 11/25/2011