310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants Reviews

74 | Orlando, FL

74 Reviews for 310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants

Claudine · Getting married on 03/06/2022

I used this venue for my parent's 50th anniversary vow renewal and reception. It was perfect. The staff was so attentive and the food was delicious. All my guests had a wonderful time and couldn't stop talking about the location, food, and staff. It was very reasonably priced and I couldn't imagine a better venue for this specia day. Thank you Hillary and 310 Lakeside staff.

Sent on 09/11/2016
  • Angelique

Angelique · Married on 10/19/2020

Fun reception

We choose to have our wedding reception here. They had the hor d'oeuvres ready for us when we got there. Our waitress was very quick at getting our drinks and timely at getting our meal choices. She was very responsive for us when turning down the music so we could do speeches and a few dances. The food was very very good.

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Haley

Haley K. · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

310 is a hidden gem in Orlando!
    My husband and I found them in our search for a more budget friendly venue and they provided everything we could ever need.
    Hillary and Hannah were absolutely amazing and they answered every little question we had about our big day and were so accommodating.
    We had a morning wedding and all of our guests kept telling us how delicious the french toast was and how the staff kept their mimosas full.
    We would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to have a budget friendly wedding or event.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Gisela

Gisela · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Reception

We had our wedding reception here and it was awesome! The wait staff were professional, courteous and very personable. We purchase the beverage package for 50 people (open bar) and the drinks were not only flowing.. they were not weak!! We got our money’s worth and then some.. the food options were awesome and everyone enjoyed the option they picked!!
    Hillary and Hannah asked what our theme was and we said party!! It was delivered!! Our guest are still talking about it and the location!! Thanks ladies!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Nora

Nora R. · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding venue

Juliana and Hillary were amazing , staff was awesome , food is delicious. It was worth the money and best value in town for small wedding

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia M. · Married on 06/07/2019

Thank you!

We cannot thank Hilary and Hannah enough for being the rock star coordinators that they were. They even managed to move everything long before the summer Orlando rain started and rearrange things with special touches for us to make our wedding amazing. The food was great and the service staff was like family. We did both our ceremony and reception at this venue and I would do it all over again in the blink of an eye.

Sent on 11/24/2019

310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Alicia! It was such a pleasure to work with you :) Congratulations once again!!
  • Damian

Damian B. · Married on 06/01/2019

If you are looking for a beautiful venue for an ceremony/reception, with an incredible staff and outstanding food-- your search just ended!

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at 310 Lakeside, and don't have a single negative thing to say! Hillary, Hannah, and the entire staff went so beyond our expectations in their service it truly warmed our hearts. The excellent team aside, the venue is a gorgeous on its own, and also provides a neutral but elegant canvas for however you're envisioning your event. The food was delicious and its located in the most beautiful part of Downtown Orlando by Lake Eola.

I can't recommend this place enough for your intimate wedding needs!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Patty · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional!

I really couldn’t have picked a better place to get married. Hannah and Hilary were great to work with. They are super responsive and so friendly! All of our family and friends could not stop telling us how wonderful the food and service was. 310 Lakesidr overall is amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • I

Ishmael · Married on 05/05/2018

Wow! where to start. Hilary and Hannah the two ladies were very professional and dedicated to making sure that my big day was amazing. We first met them we asked the ladies due they work with LBGT weddings because most company's are not LGBT friendly. They responded yes and ever since then the rest was history. After viewing other venues we saved the best for last. My husband wanted a sit down dinner something small and budget friendly. We emailed the ladies on a Sunday night I want to say and received a response stating "will give you our availability tomorrow when we get into the office". To make a long story short we checked dates and reserved the venue the same day. We want to say THANK YOU!!!! for making our wedding day May 5th one everyone still talks about. Next year July 2019 we will be hosting a birthday party with you ladies.

Thank you Hilary, Hannah and the 310 Lakeside Family.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Laura · Married on 12/30/2017

We hosted my son's rehearsal dinner at 310 Lakeside on December 30th. We were very pleased working with Hannah and Hillary and their assistance with planning our event and the menu. The food, service and atmosphere of the venue was great.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Jules · Married on 12/10/2017

I am so glad we chose 310 Lakeside for our ceremony and reception. Aside from the ideal location in downtown Orlando (great for guests with plenty of hotels and attractions nearby), the quality of service from Hillary, Hannah, and the entire 310 team was exceptional. I can't thank everyone there enough for helping to make our special day perfect.
    We got plenty of great feedback from guests on how good the dinner was and how nice everything looked. I did DIY decorating (brought in flowers, candles, etc) - it didn't take much to make the room look great since it already has a lot of warmth and charm. I would suggest spending the extra $1 per person and getting the chargers for your tables, it makes a big difference at a minor cost. We had about 45 people, which the room fit perfectly.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/03/2017

Hillary and Hannah made my dream wedding possible! They were so helpful and responsive to all of my questions, especially since we were doing everything from out of state. I could not have picked a better venue or team! The staff was amazing and made sure all of the guest were having a great time. I am so happy we decided on 310 Lakeside for our wedding venue. The pricing is super reasonable, and has so much value! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Lorena · Married on 11/26/2017

This place is amazing!!!! Great service!!!! They made my wedding a very special day!!! Thank you so much for all your help

Sent on 01/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2017

The venue was beautiful, the staff was friendly and helpful and the food was DELICIOUS! I had a very small party of 35 people and we had more than enough room for everyone. They are super accommodating and the event staff (Hannah & Hilary) were not only super nice but made the process so easy for me. Everything was perfect; everything was set up for the ceremony when we got there and the reception room was finished and apps were out as soon as the ceremony was over. Didn't have a single issue or complaint- except for the random person who came into my wedding and hit the dance floor for a song. I honestly thought it was funny and didn't care :) Well done 310!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lorena · Married on 09/30/2017

We held our wedding rehearsal dinner at 310 Park South in their private event room and had an absolutely wonderful time. The entire staff was great and attentive to all of our guests throughout the night. The food and drinks were excellent, especially the desserts! The best part was being able to relax the night before the wedding and have an intimate dinner with our closest family and friends. We cannot thank you all enough!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Alicia · Married on 04/23/2017

310 Lakeside was the best venue in Orlando! We couldn't have been more thrilled with Hillary and Hannah as our event coordinators. They always answered all of my e-mails leading up to my wedding day quickly and thoroughly.
    The venue itself is absolutely stunning!! We have had ties in downtown Orlando for many years, and choosing this venue, which is right on Lake Eola is the most beautiful backdrop you could ever imagine.
    The party room is located in the back, and has floor to ceiling windows. One side with views of downtown, and the other with views of the lake. It's absolutely beautiful.
    There was very minimal decorating that needed to be done because the venue itself is so gorgeous.
    The food was also extremely delicious! Everyone has been very impressed with 310!
    We highly recommend to any and everyone for weddings, events, etc.!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Alyssa · Married on 02/08/2017

I had my wedding reception at 310 Lakeside and it was absolutely gorgeous! The staff was so amazing and helpful, the food was absolutely delicious, and the event coordinators were so wonderful! Hannah helped me out so much and really kept in touch with me and communicated so well with me. I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Erin · Married on 01/06/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner at 310 Lakeside in Downtown Orlando and everything was great. Hannah was our coordinator and she was so responsive and really helped me with any questions I had with booking. The service was excellent and the food tasted amazing. We had 20 people and they accommodated us in their dining area and really made it feel intimate. The pricing was also great for such a nice location overlooking Lake Eola. I definitely recommend 310 Lakeside to host your rehearsal dinner or any small intimate dinner, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/06/2017
  • Mrs. Librarian

Heather · Married on 11/06/2016

We had our wedding at 310 Lakeside and our day could not have been more perfect. The ceremony was beautiful, the food at the reception was delicious and our guests left happy. We were able to have the wedding of our dreams while still staying within our budget. We could have never afforded the kind of wedding we had if we didn't have it at 310 Lakeside. All of the staff was very helpful, and Hilary and her team were always on hand to answer any questions we had or anything we needed on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend 310 Lakeside for a small intimate wedding of about 50 people.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Cathy · Married on 10/08/2016

Fabulous venue! Hurricane Matthew tried to play havoc. Hillary kept me totally inform and was there for us. The rehearsal dinner was planned for Friday but because of the hurricane and keeping everyone safe we cancelled. Hillary and team put together at the last minute a brunch for us on Sunday am. It was perfect. Great staff, great team! So happy. Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Great customer service! Easy to work with. Would definitely use for a future event.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Kristen · Married on 04/17/2016

Hillary has been so helpful thus far in our wedding planning. She has made choosing this location for our ceremony and reception an easy choice! We can not wait until April to have our wedding here!

Sent on 06/18/2015
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 04/08/2016

Although we had to change our venue due to our growing guest list, this was our first choice. We had this place booked for 3-4 months and Hillary was awesome! She answered all my questions and was so so so helpful. Our DJ said this place had the best steak he had ever eaten. I'm sad we had to change our venue because everyone was a joy to work with for the time being.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2015

This was the perfect venue for our 50 person reception o 12.28. We had our reception in the banquet room of Blu on the Avenue in Winter Park. Hilary, Shannon and their team were very helpful from. Start to finish with everything from menus? To decorations to room set up. We received an amazing value I. The food and it was delicious. The banquet room was beautiful and private for our reception. We were able to have a DJ, dance floor and they even allowed us to decorate so we were able to keep the theme of the wedding. They even allowed us to decorate a day early so we didn't have to run around the day of the wedding. The only opportunity we saw was to have someone bar tending in the room rather than someone running back and forth. Our party drank a lot and we wore that poor girl out. But we found the perfect place in Blu for our reception. Thank you to everyone at Blu for all they did to make our day special!!!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Vanessa · Married on 12/19/2015

I had a great experience having my wedding reception at 310 Lakeside. Hillary and Shannon are great and made everything very easy and stress free for us. All the guest had compliments about the service. The food was delicious. Very good venue and budget friendly. I strongly recommend 310 Lakeside.

Sent on 01/06/2016