310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants Reviews

68 Reviews for 310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants

68 310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants Reviews

Patty · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional!

I really couldn’t have picked a better place to get married. Hannah and Hilary were great to work with. They are super responsive and so friendly! All of our family and friends could not stop telling us how wonderful the food and service was. 310 Lakesidr overall is amazing!

Claudine · Married on 05/19/2018

I used this venue for my parent's 50th anniversary vow renewal and reception. It was perfect. The staff was so attentive and the food was delicious. All my guests had a wonderful time and couldn't stop talking about the location, food, and staff. It was very reasonably priced and I couldn't imagine a better venue for this specia day. Thank you Hillary and 310 Lakeside staff.

• I

Ishmael · Married on 05/05/2018

Wow! where to start. Hilary and Hannah the two ladies were very professional and dedicated to making sure that my big day was amazing. We first met them we asked the ladies due they work with LBGT weddings because most company's are not LGBT friendly. They responded yes and ever since then the rest was history. After viewing other venues we saved the best for last. My husband wanted a sit down dinner something small and budget friendly. We emailed the ladies on a Sunday night I want to say and received a response stating "will give you our availability tomorrow when we get into the office". To make a long story short we checked dates and reserved the venue the same day. We want to say THANK YOU!!!! for making our wedding day May 5th one everyone still talks about. Next year July 2019 we will be hosting a birthday party with you ladies.

Thank you Hilary, Hannah and the 310 Lakeside Family.

Laura · Married on 12/30/2017

We hosted my son's rehearsal dinner at 310 Lakeside on December 30th. We were very pleased working with Hannah and Hillary and their assistance with planning our event and the menu. The food, service and atmosphere of the venue was great.

310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 1
    310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 2
    310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 3
    310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 4
    310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 5

Jules · Married on 12/10/2017

I am so glad we chose 310 Lakeside for our ceremony and reception. Aside from the ideal location in downtown Orlando (great for guests with plenty of hotels and attractions nearby), the quality of service from Hillary, Hannah, and the entire 310 team was exceptional. I can't thank everyone there enough for helping to make our special day perfect.
    We got plenty of great feedback from guests on how good the dinner was and how nice everything looked. I did DIY decorating (brought in flowers, candles, etc) - it didn't take much to make the room look great since it already has a lot of warmth and charm. I would suggest spending the extra $1 per person and getting the chargers for your tables, it makes a big difference at a minor cost. We had about 45 people, which the room fit perfectly.

310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 6
    310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/03/2017

Hillary and Hannah made my dream wedding possible! They were so helpful and responsive to all of my questions, especially since we were doing everything from out of state. I could not have picked a better venue or team! The staff was amazing and made sure all of the guest were having a great time. I am so happy we decided on 310 Lakeside for our wedding venue. The pricing is super reasonable, and has so much value! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!

Lorena · Married on 11/26/2017

This place is amazing!!!! Great service!!!! They made my wedding a very special day!!! Thank you so much for all your help

310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 8
    310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 9
    310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 10
    310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 11
    310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 12
    310 Lakeside & Park South Restaurants 13

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2017

The venue was beautiful, the staff was friendly and helpful and the food was DELICIOUS! I had a very small party of 35 people and we had more than enough room for everyone. They are super accommodating and the event staff (Hannah & Hilary) were not only super nice but made the process so easy for me. Everything was perfect; everything was set up for the ceremony when we got there and the reception room was finished and apps were out as soon as the ceremony was over. Didn't have a single issue or complaint- except for the random person who came into my wedding and hit the dance floor for a song. I honestly thought it was funny and didn't care :) Well done 310!!

Lorena · Married on 09/30/2017

We held our wedding rehearsal dinner at 310 Park South in their private event room and had an absolutely wonderful time. The entire staff was great and attentive to all of our guests throughout the night. The food and drinks were excellent, especially the desserts! The best part was being able to relax the night before the wedding and have an intimate dinner with our closest family and friends. We cannot thank you all enough!

Alicia · Married on 04/23/2017

310 Lakeside was the best venue in Orlando! We couldn't have been more thrilled with Hillary and Hannah as our event coordinators. They always answered all of my e-mails leading up to my wedding day quickly and thoroughly.
    The venue itself is absolutely stunning!! We have had ties in downtown Orlando for many years, and choosing this venue, which is right on Lake Eola is the most beautiful backdrop you could ever imagine.
    The party room is located in the back, and has floor to ceiling windows. One side with views of downtown, and the other with views of the lake. It's absolutely beautiful.
    There was very minimal decorating that needed to be done because the venue itself is so gorgeous.
    The food was also extremely delicious! Everyone has been very impressed with 310!
    We highly recommend to any and everyone for weddings, events, etc.!

Alyssa · Married on 02/08/2017

I had my wedding reception at 310 Lakeside and it was absolutely gorgeous! The staff was so amazing and helpful, the food was absolutely delicious, and the event coordinators were so wonderful! Hannah helped me out so much and really kept in touch with me and communicated so well with me. I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Erin · Married on 01/06/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner at 310 Lakeside in Downtown Orlando and everything was great. Hannah was our coordinator and she was so responsive and really helped me with any questions I had with booking. The service was excellent and the food tasted amazing. We had 20 people and they accommodated us in their dining area and really made it feel intimate. The pricing was also great for such a nice location overlooking Lake Eola. I definitely recommend 310 Lakeside to host your rehearsal dinner or any small intimate dinner, you will not be disappointed.

• Mrs. Librarian

Heather · Married on 11/06/2016

We had our wedding at 310 Lakeside and our day could not have been more perfect. The ceremony was beautiful, the food at the reception was delicious and our guests left happy. We were able to have the wedding of our dreams while still staying within our budget. We could have never afforded the kind of wedding we had if we didn't have it at 310 Lakeside. All of the staff was very helpful, and Hilary and her team were always on hand to answer any questions we had or anything we needed on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend 310 Lakeside for a small intimate wedding of about 50 people.

Cathy · Married on 10/08/2016

Fabulous venue! Hurricane Matthew tried to play havoc. Hillary kept me totally inform and was there for us. The rehearsal dinner was planned for Friday but because of the hurricane and keeping everyone safe we cancelled. Hillary and team put together at the last minute a brunch for us on Sunday am. It was perfect. Great staff, great team! So happy. Thank you!

Great customer service! Easy to work with. Would definitely use for a future event.

Kristen · Married on 04/17/2016

Hillary has been so helpful thus far in our wedding planning. She has made choosing this location for our ceremony and reception an easy choice! We can not wait until April to have our wedding here!

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 04/08/2016

Although we had to change our venue due to our growing guest list, this was our first choice. We had this place booked for 3-4 months and Hillary was awesome! She answered all my questions and was so so so helpful. Our DJ said this place had the best steak he had ever eaten. I'm sad we had to change our venue because everyone was a joy to work with for the time being.

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2015

This was the perfect venue for our 50 person reception o 12.28. We had our reception in the banquet room of Blu on the Avenue in Winter Park. Hilary, Shannon and their team were very helpful from. Start to finish with everything from menus? To decorations to room set up. We received an amazing value I. The food and it was delicious. The banquet room was beautiful and private for our reception. We were able to have a DJ, dance floor and they even allowed us to decorate so we were able to keep the theme of the wedding. They even allowed us to decorate a day early so we didn't have to run around the day of the wedding. The only opportunity we saw was to have someone bar tending in the room rather than someone running back and forth. Our party drank a lot and we wore that poor girl out. But we found the perfect place in Blu for our reception. Thank you to everyone at Blu for all they did to make our day special!!!

Vanessa · Married on 12/19/2015

I had a great experience having my wedding reception at 310 Lakeside. Hillary and Shannon are great and made everything very easy and stress free for us. All the guest had compliments about the service. The food was delicious. Very good venue and budget friendly. I strongly recommend 310 Lakeside.

Tiffany · Married on 10/25/2015

Words cannot describe how amazing and helpful Hillary is. She made the choice of choosing 310 Lakeside so much easier knowing I would get to work with her a long the way. She is so down to earth and makes you feel like you are her number one client every time you meet with her. No matter how many questions I had she was always there to answer. On our wedding day everyone was amazing and the venue looked gorgeous! The staff constantly made sure my husband and I were taken care of and our guests raved how amazing everything was. We are so thankful for everything and I have to admit I'm already bugging my husband on when we can have another party at 310 ;)! If you're in the process of picking a venue 310 will not disappoint. Our day was exactly what we had hoped for!

Laurie · Married on 07/25/2015

I just had my son's wedding at 310 Lakeside after only having 4 weeks to plan. The staff was extremely accommodating, the food was delicious and everyone had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend this venue.

Patrice · Married on 06/27/2015

First the venue was perfect. We held the ceremony outside on the patio facing the lake. After the ceremony a light rain began. As promised the staff quickly and seamlessly moved the cocktail hour indoors. The dinner was inside as well. We chose table-scapes of candles and various wine glasses that accentuated the rich wood décor.

We secured 310 Lakeside for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner almost a year ahead of time. Hillary Jovi met with us on a Saturday and provided a plan that made planning easy. I began my preparations about 4 months before the wedding. Hillary met with my matron of honor and me several times. When she was not available we still had easy access to the venue. I cannot say enough about the ease of working with her and 310 Lakeside. Of course, even with great planning and execution there can be glitches. When a hic-cup came up a week before the wedding, Hillary stepped up and quickly alleviated my stress.

The evening of the event Hillary and the staff provided excellent service for our guests. The wait staff was professional, flexible, and extended themselves in every way. The overall cost was better than we had hoped. There were no hidden costs, instead there were savings. We chose the flat rate for alcohol instead of a cost per person. This was a good choice for us. When we began looking for a site we were struck by what 310 Lakeside would offer with a one stop venue. We were pleased that 310 Lakeside, Hillary Jovi and team met and exceeded our expectations.

Gabriella · Married on 06/20/2015

Where to begin. 310 Lakeside is a perfect little wedding reception gem right in the heart of downtown. Not only is the place warm and welcoming with a beautiful view to Lake Eola, but the food as absolutely incredible! Wedding coordinator, Hillary, is a sweetheart who was amazing to work with. She made sure every reception detail was taken care of; and the staff was amazing. We definitely recommend 310 Lakeside!

• Mrs. B in 2015

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2015

I have been to this venue before for a celebratory event and I look forward to having my wedding here. I was actually able to come back to see the venue immediately after a wedding was leaving. It fits my needs, beautiful decor, highly professional and friendly event coordinator Hillary Jovi and their wedding packages are a great price. I have no doubts about choosing this venue.