30Vice Reviews

30Vice 5
30Vice 6
30Vice 7

Guy Stevenson · Married on 10/20/2018

The best party band - ever!

From the first contact 30Vice could not have been more professional. They delivered (and more) on brief ensuring a full dance floor all night with all of my guests commenting on how awesome the band were. They were great fun and all of the members of 30Vice really worked hard to make sure that my 60th Birthday Celebration was a night to remember. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending 30Vice to you.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    30Vice 12
    30Vice 13
    30Vice 14

Lida · Married on 12/03/2016

We had the pleasure of working with 30Vice for our wedding on 12/3/2016. We did our research when selecting all our vendors, including obtaining multiple quotes, reading reviews across various websites, etc. 30Vice had a competitive rate and good reviews.
    Prior to contracting 30Vice, we saw them live at various locations in South Florida including Blue Martini and Margarittaville. Each time they were very friendly and put on a great show. We loved the variety of music they had from top 40’s, to Latin, to rock, country and even EDM. The other plus factor was that the members of their band are young. It’s in stark contrast from some of the other bands we saw within our budget.
    On the day of our wedding, they were setup and ready to get the party started on time. All members of the band were dressed professionally and spoke both English and Spanish (big plus for our out of town guests). The quality of the music throughout the night was great. We enjoyed the variety of music they played and their interaction with the crowd. After the wedding, we got so many compliments about the band. Thanks 30Vice for making our wedding awesome!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Elyse · Married on 11/19/2016

This band is amazing! They are all great musicians with amazing stage presence! They were very flexible and accommodating for me and my husband. He is from Macedonia and it was very important to him that we have some traditional Macedonian music so in their breaks the band let us play those songs, which has everyone ????. They sung many different varieties for music fit for every age group we had at the wedding. There was not a single moment they were playing that the dance floor wasn't full! They really brought a great vibe and lively addition to the celebration!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Gabriela · Married on 11/12/2016

You know you have an amazing band when your guests will not stop talking about them! Reading the crowd and knowing what song should be performed next can be difficult but 30Vice nailed it!!! 30Vice band is a very talented and fun group—everything from selection of songs, vibes, performance, and professionalism made our wedding absolutely perfect and unforgettable. Erie and Jordan were exceptional and were a pleasure to work with. They responded to all my text messages, calls and emails right away. Carlton and I cannot thank you guys enough for making our night so fun and special!! Looking forward to working with you guys again… maybe a big party for our 5 year anniversary- who knows?! :) Keep up the amazing work!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Emily · Married on 10/29/2016

I simply cannot say enough good things about 30Vice. We hired them to play during our cocktail hour and reception, and it was undoubtedly one of the best wedding decisions we could have made. My husband and I both love music, so getting the right band was one of our highest priorities. We live in NY, but had our wedding in FL, so researching options was somewhat daunting - but when I came across 30Vice, I knew I had found the answer.

It is truly rare to work with a group that excels at their craft, and is also incredibly professional. Erie, the band manager, is a pleasure to work with. He is friendly, extremely responsive, and makes sure everything is lined up perfectly in advance of the big day. When neither our officiant nor venue had a microphone available for the ceremony, Erie quickly, and at the last minute, coordinated one for us so we didn’t have to worry. Our reception truly surpassed our expectations, and 30Vice is one of the main reasons. I can’t tell you how many guests approached my husband and I to ask us how we found our band, and to comment on how incredible they were. Our wedding was one of the only weddings I’ve been to where literally everyone was on the dance floor at all times - and that is thanks to the talent and level of engagement Jordan, Massiel, and the entire band displayed. Our reception truly felt like one big party that was inclusive of all guests/ages, and that is exactly what we wanted. We are already thinking about future parties/events where we can have 30Vice play.

Thank you, thank you to 30Vice for helping to make our wedding such an unforgettable event!! You guys are awesome!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Bailey · Married on 07/03/2016

The band was awesome. I first realized this when they started playing my bride's and my first dance song-Coming Home by Leon Bridges. I was nervous going into this dance but once they started playing I was immediately put to ease. They rocked the rest of the night-playing all of the songs we requested and a great mix of other upbeat dance songs. They were open to requests throughout the evening as well. I met a few of them and they were extremely nice, gracious, and clearly passionate about their work. I have heard from many of our wedding guests of how great they were. Although, I knew this already given how many people were still out dancing until the very end of the night. My bride and I would highly recommend this band and would not hesitate to have them play for us at another function. Very affordable given the number of members and quality of work. Thanks, Erie and co. you are the best.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Minjoo · Married on 06/10/2016

HOT HOT HOT!!! 30Vice is a fiery ball of musical talent and passion for performance. We couldn’t have asked for anything better for our wedding!

From the very initial contact via email with Erie (band manager and drummer), my husband and I knew immediately that we wanted to move forward with 30Vice on putting together the best celebration possible. Erie was so personable and made excellent recommendations, yet still remained patient and lighthearted even when we were pulling crazy requests ;)

It absolutely sealed the deal for us when we watched videos of the band performing at various venues/events. Not only did they sound so amazing and strong together as a band, you could see their infectious energy transcend into every crowd they interacted with. It’s no surprise that Jordan and Massiel both have amazing voices, and with the instrumental talents from all the band members – Erie, Hugo, Marcelo, and Allan – their performance just can’t be beat.

We had a “destination” wedding in Key West, and 30Vice was totally up to the challenge of making it happen. We were blown away by how amazing Marcelo sounded with his acoustic guitar during our wedding ceremony when he was playing our special request song: Echo by Incubus. It lifted our hearts so much higher and made us even more excited to hear them perform during our reception.

And WOW. Our banquet chairs were all empty because our guests could not stop dancing and singing along; that’s saying a lot because our families are hard to impress! We even had a grandma out of her wheel chair wobbling around! It was definitely the most memorable day of our lives together yet, and we are so happy and honored that 30Vice was there to share in those moments. They were too much fun, interacted with our guests on- and off-stage, and sounded amazing! We can’t wait to see them grow even stronger together as a band, see them perform live in Miami, and we look forward to hearing their original songs!!! We love you 30ViCE!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Alexandra · Married on 01/16/2016

30Vice did an AMAZING job at our wedding! They kept the dance floor packed the entire night and everyone raved about them. We had the sidewalls up at our tented reception and when it started pouring, 30Vice kept playing and kept everyone up and dancing despite the sideways rain! They did an awesome job as MC and entertainment!
    They played such a beautiful rendition of our wedding song and I really can't say enough about how great they were! You absolutely cannot beat the value for the 9 piece band. My husband and I are so glad we chose to have 30Vice play at our wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Carlie · Married on 10/03/2015

From the beginning, Erie was a pleasure to work with. He was easily accessible and made the planning leading up to the wedding a breeze. The night went just as planned and the music was great. They kept the vibe and energy of the wedding going with just the right balance. Everyone loved them and I have already recommended them to a few other people that are getting married next year. Thanks Erie and the rest of 30Vice!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Charles · Married on 05/14/2015

30 vice did a great job at our wedding, they are extremely good at getting everyone up and dancing.

Sent on 05/26/2015

30Vice was recommended to us from the hotel for our wedding weekend. Their music selection was top notch and they provided excellent professionalism. Our guests enjoyed themselves. I would recommend this band to my friends.

Sent on 05/21/2015