30A Makeup Artist Reviews

34 Reviews for 30A Makeup Artist

1 User photo

30A Makeup Artist 1

Jessica · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Would 100% recommend. Janelle was so professional, very flexible, and did the most fabulous job on my makeup for our engagement pictures.

Shelbylain · Married on 10/13/2018

I’m from Indiana so planning anything 9 hours away is hectic but Jenelle came through when I needed her for an engagement photoshoot! Not only did she go out of her way to accommodate me when she was busy she did a beautiful job on my face! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a makeup artist!

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2018

Love her!!!

Jenelle was such a pleasure to work with on my wedding day! From the trial to the day of, she made me feel so beautiful! My bridesmaids absolutely loved their makeup. Even late in her pregnancy, Jenelle stood on her feet all day making each of us feel special, pretty, and glowy without any complaints! Love her and highly recommend!!!

Leah · Married on 02/12/2018

Jenelle is absolutely wonderful! She did a fabulous job on my makeup! I asked her for a natural look for my wedding and she exceeded my expectations. She is very professional and personable. She was the perfect fit for what I was looking for on my wedding day!

Mary · Married on 12/16/2017

Thank you Jenelle for proving our bridal group with such a touch of class and professionalism. What a treat it was to be together and be treated like queens. Amazing skill and sweet soul !

Christine · Married on 12/16/2017

I am so happy I went with Jenelle for my wedding day make-up. I got so many compliments that day and my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning. Jenelle was so calm and professional while doing my make-up. The day of is so crazy and she made sure I felt relaxed while she was completing the job.

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2017

The best!!! All of my bridesmaids and myself looked amazing! Our make up lasted all night long ! Best on 30-A!

• Q

Quynh · Married on 12/02/2017

Jenelle was wonderful .. she is absolutely a true make-up artist. She listens and delivers ... the trial run and airbrush makeup application for wedding day were both right on. The hubby and the wedding party all approved ?

Lyndsey · Married on 11/12/2017

Jenelle is simply amazing! My wedding was more of a destination for me & she was very accommodating in meeting me at where I was staying for both the trial and day of the wedding. Her work is flawless - myself, my mom and my bridesmaids all loved our individualized looks. Worth every penny. And not to mention she is the sweetest woman ever, she is some one you want to be around, especially on your wedding day!

Lyndsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Jenelle is amazing! So Sweet and professional! She has so much talent and makes everyone look amazing! Would love to work with her again!

Betsy · Married on 11/04/2017

Jenelle made my wedding day makeup experience perfect!!!! I wanted a more natural look and she nailed it!!! I hadn't done any trials and she found the perfect look for both the rehearsal and reception! All the bridesmaids loved their looks too! Couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. Jenelle and her assistant arrived early, completed 12 people and finished with time to spare! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

30A Makeup Artist 2

Joanna · Married on 10/21/2017

Makeup trail is so important, didn’t like result from that but on wedding day, she nailed my look perfectly.

Kelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Our makeup was perfect! We all had so many compliments ??

Cristina · Married on 10/07/2017

Janelle was amazing! My original make up artist dropped out last minute and when I contacted Janelle she was so delighted and we both were surprised her weekend was open for my big day. She did airsbrush make up on me and it was lifesaver because hurricane Nate came through in the middle of my ceremony and my face stayed in tact and flawless for the entirety of the wedding and reception. It was all destiny and I would highly recommend her.

• Michael

Michael · Married on 09/28/2017

Janelle made my day do perfect. I showed her my vision and she made it come true. Hard planning a wedding from a far and not knowing how it will turn out but she was nothing short of amazing.

Sharon · Married on 09/15/2017

Jenelle was amazing! After I had one makeup artist basically cancel, she was able to take me as a client short notice with no problem! She made me look absolutely beautiful for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding! She also was happy to use my makeup as well. She's such a joy to work with and incredibly sweet!

Kelcie · Married on 06/17/2017

Jenelle knew exactly how to pick everything out perfectly. I told her I wanted glitter and she made it look elegant yet unique for my wedding day. She even added in a touch up kit incase any tears came up. But luckily everything stayed on even with it being outdoor most of the night. Great makeup for any beach or inside wedding.

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

Jenelle is amazing! I cannot say enough great things about her. I absolutely loved my makeup. I just wish she could do my makeup every day!

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

My bridesmaids, mom, grandmother, and myself were so impressed by Jenelle! She did an amazing job and the makeup lasted all day and night at my outdoor wedding. I would highly recommend her!!

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

I asked Jenelle to do my makeup for a wedding I attended this past weekend after seeing her work on social media. She was so flexible with scheduling and location, and her work was impeccable. She gave some good tips to use myself in the future and suggested some really good products to try. She is just all smiles and made it such a fun experience. Definitely will be calling her again when I have another event! I'll be highly recommending her to anyone in need of makeup services!

Ashleigh · Married on 04/22/2017

Jenelle is fantastic! She's very punctual (even arriving early for her appointments), super responsive to emails, and a true joy to be around! I was absolutely thrilled with my makeup on the wedding day...even better than I could have dreamed!

Morgan · Married on 04/01/2017

Jenelle did the makeup for my wedding and it was amazing. She was so caring and sweet with all of the girls. I looked amazing and she even provided a bridal makeup emergency kit.

Bonnie · Married on 03/25/2017

I am so happy I was able to use Jenelle, 30A Makeup Artist on my wedding day. She was a pleasure to work with on so many levels! I loved my makeup so much & my bridesmaids loved theirs, too. I cannot thank her enough for making my wedding week so special. I highly recommended her.

Chelsea · Married on 02/10/2017

My make up was absolutely perfect. Every experience I have had with Jenelle has been amazing and stress free. I would recommend her to anyone!

Anna · Married on 12/16/2016

Jenelle was amazing!!! Not only did she do an awesome job on my makeup and my wedding parties makeup but she was super helpful giving me tips weeks and days before the wedding. I had a major breakout 4 days before my wedding and Jenelle was there to give me tips on how to reduce the redness and swelling and she had no problem concealing the remaining blemishes the wedding day. The little gift bag with extra lipstick and things for the wedding was a great touch!