3 West Productions Reviews

129 | Lancaster, PA

129 Reviews for 3 West Productions

Bridget · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Aaron's skillful playing brought extra life to our special day!

We had the great pleasure of having Aaron at our wedding ceremony and reception to play acoustic guitar and sing. He was incredibly talented, and truly added so much to our celebration. Matt helped us seamlessly coordinate, and both he and Aaron were very accommodating of our several music choices that were outside the normal repertoire. For our first dance, we were hard pressed to find an acoustic version of one of our favorite songs. Aaron took on the challenge and created a totally unique version that blew us away. Thank you, 3 West, for accommodating us with excitement, and for helping make our wedding day so very special.

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Kristyn

Kristyn R. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

3 West made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Let me start by saying that 3 West is fantastic and will make your wedding day (or event) an absolute blast! My husband and I own a music studio, so needless to say, we were pretty picky when it came to choosing the DJ for our reception. Our goal for our wedding day was to have all of the people we love dancing and having fun together. Well, the dance floor was PACKED all night long, and everyone had a blast! Our DJ (Howie) had people singing at the top of their lungs and dancing non-stop! We could not have asked for a better flow from our introductions to our dances then to all of the songs he played during the reception. Matt and Nissa were so great to work with throughout the whole planning process, as well! They were both so kind, understanding, and accommodating!
    We also chose to add uplighting and a Photo Booth through 3 west, and I am so glad we did! I was a little skeptical about the uplighting, but it added a level of elegance to our ceremony and during dinner but then helped transform our night into one big party once the dance floor opened up. As for the Photo Booth, I don’t think it was empty for more than a second throughout the entire night! It was great to have something fun for people to do if they stepped off the dance floor for a bit.
    We could not be more grateful to the 3 West family for making our day so incredibly unforgettable! There is nothing like seeing all of your loved ones having a blast and dancing around you! Our friends and family will be talking about it for a long time!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 11/07/2020

Quality People, Quality Service!

If you’re reading this, don’t look elsewhere! My husband and I are pretty particular when it comes to quality service, and 3 West did not disappoint. We had the pleasure of working with Matt to plan out logistics, Howie who was our DJ, and Sarah who ran the photo booth. The entire team went above and beyond with the quality of service and just being the nicest people to work with. You honestly can’t ask for more. Thank you to the 3 West team for making our night unforgettable!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Lisa · Married on 10/17/2020

3 West Productions helped make the day PERFECT!

I hired 3 West Productions for my daughter’s wedding. I can’t say enough good things about this company! From my first phone call to the final details the day of Matt was amazing to work with! He had so many helpful suggestions to get just the feel we were looking for.
    Our DJ, Howie was awesome!! He kept everyone up and dancing all night! We had so many compliments from our guests throughout the wedding. People are still talking about how incredible Howie was.
    We hired a violinist and guitarist for the wedding ceremony. They were absolutely phenomenal! We also had the uplighting. It really gave a wonderful feel to the whole reception.
    The entire team at 3 West Productions is so professional and incredibly fun to work with. I highly recommend 3 West Productions!
    Thank you all for being such a special part of my daughter’s wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Dev

Dev · Married on 10/11/2020

Had everyone on the dance floor!!

From the day of our initial phone call, we knew we couldn’t go wrong with 3West. For those who are unsure of a band vs a dj, 3West gives you the best of both worlds! The guitar and cello musicians during the ceremony were amazinggggg, Cliff on the piano during our dinner was breathtaking, and Howie being our emcee and dj, WOW! Howie was there whenever we had questions, we had some tricks up our sleeve with the father daughter dance and he helped us trick the entire wedding, as wel as helping my sister put on a performance during her speech. Thank you Howie and team for helping make our wedding day no less than amazing!!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Gabriella

Gabriella S. · Married on 10/04/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I can’t say enough good things about 3 West Productions. They played beautiful music for the ceremony along with our reception. We had a small intimate wedding and they did a fabulous job. The guests who attended the wedding loved everything and are still raving about the music!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Megan · Married on 10/03/2020

January 2021 Wedding

I would give 3 West more than five stars, if possible! Matt and his team were excellent to work with from coordinating video chat calls during the beginning of the process, to answering any questions as we had them, to assisting with ideas when needed.

We hired Rad & Kel to play during our cocktail hour and are still hearing raving reviews almost two weeks after our wedding. We also had Howie D as our DJ throughout this process and he was there to answer every question that we had along the way, The energy that he provided the day of and moments leading up to is unmatched and made sure everyone had the best day.

I cannot recommend 3 West enough for couples who are looking to entertain their guests with the best talent! We can't wait to reach out to them for any future events that we may have.

Sent on 02/09/2021

Tyler D. · Married on 10/02/2020

Wonderful to work with!

The folks at 3West are passionate, professional, and so incredibly talented. They were a joy to work with from the beginning. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2020

Katie G. · Married on 09/19/2020

Best. Decision. Ever.

Booking 3west was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only are they an EXTREMELY talented group of people, but working with them could not have been easier. Planning a wedding in 2020 was not easy, but Matt and Nissa always put us first and worked with us to make sure we could have the best day possible. They were flexible each time we discussed changing our date and supportive of each decision we made. So many guests complimented us on Cliff as well as Dave and Crystal on guitar/ cello, and Jeff rocked the house and kept the dance floor going all night. So many family members told us their favorite part of the wedding was the music. We can’t thank these guys enough!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Katie · Married on 09/12/2020

Non-Stop Dance Party!!!

The team at 3West is amazing and so responsive! We chose them as we wanted the ceremony to be live music – acoustic guitar – and the cocktail hour and reception to be a DJ. My husband requested a song THREE times at our wedding and Jeff played it everytime!! We aren’t people who dance, but I don’t think I saw my husband leave the dance floor the entire night! It was an awesome party and we would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay · Married on 08/30/2020

Best decision ever!

3 West truly outdid themselves! Matt and Nissa are wonderful people who really care about their couples. When selecting our entertainment services we didn't want to go the traditional route. We knew we wanted the element of live music and 3 West delivered. Aaron was AMAZING at guitar and played our first dance live. Due to the pandemic we had to plan and replan.. FIVE times to be exact. We ended up deciding to do a backyard wedding. Matt and Nissa worked with us every step of the way. To add to an already stressful planning process, I called Matt with less than 24 hours to ask if we could move the day back due to the hurricane. Matt magically pulled it off and we were able to have our DJ and live performer. Howie had everyone dancing. We turned our backyard into an awesome party. You could see the trees lighting up from the front yard. Thank you from the bottom of hearts for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Ashley L. · Married on 08/29/2020

Top notch experience!!

3 West did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding. They played live music for our ceremony and then we had DJ Jeff for the reception. From our first meeting with Matt, we were sold on his professionalism, variety of music options, and his awesome personality! Although planning our wedding during the pandemic wasn't ideal, Matt worked with us to look at a new date (thankfully we didn't need it!) and was so helpful in figuring out the details. We video chatted with DJ Jeff a few weeks before the wedding and he was great. We were happy to FaceTime with him before the wedding just to get to know him (and glad we did!) At the wedding he was outstanding. Super professional, but completely read the crowd and had everyone dancing the entire time. We are so thankful 3 West was at our wedding to make it such a perfect experience. You guys are amazing and we are so glad we got to work with you!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Adrienne H. · Married on 08/15/2020

Perfect Wedding Experience

I don't even know where to start with the amazingness of this organization. From the very first conversation with had with Matt to the very last song that Howie played at the wedding, it was magical. My husband and I love live music and we really wanted that for our wedding, but I was afraid of getting a band and having to stick to what they wanted to play. We got the BEST of both worlds with live music that was AMAZING and a DJ that kept the dance floor bumping all night long! With getting married during COVID, Matt and Nissa were great at communicating and helping to ease our stress. The planning meeting with Howie a few weeks before was fantastic. Howie helped us come up with a plan to have a dance floor inside and on the patio for the safety and comfort of our guests. He also tailored the wedding music to our tastes (which is very eclectic). Dave's cocktail hour jams were a perfect transition from our ceremony. Rad and Kell rocked dinner, people didn't even wait to start dancing and they played a special request song, just for me! Howie's 2 dance floor idea worked perfectly and the dreams of having an awesome dance party wedding happened despite COVID. My hats off to their whole team for every special moment they created on our wedding day! Would recommend 5000% and would love to work with them again someday!

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney C. · Married on 07/19/2020

The Dream Team

Absolutely amazing. Made our vision come to life, even with the unexpected literal-last-minute governor mandates! We could not ask for a better team...so responsive and excellent variety of music and entertainment options to fit our needs. Thank you so much! We wish we could relive this day over and over again with 3 West :)

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca H. · Married on 07/18/2020

Our covid wedding

My husband and I planned our wedding almost two years ago for July 18th, 2020. With so much doubt and uncertainty if our day was going to happened as planned we felt at ease knowing we had the sweetest vendors, such as 3 West. Nessa and Matt were so delightful and were so helpful when it came time to discuss a backup date. They were there to help no matter what! With less than 48 hours notice, Gov. Wolf placed a restriction on indoor gatherings so we were forced to move our wedding outdoors. 3 West was so easy going and didn’t question our decision once. Needless to say, our wedding day finally happened and the DJs were amazing! Our guests had such a blast and the whole crew was so pleasant and helpful. Our DJ even gladly accepted Leo’s request to end the night with the 9 minute version of Free Bird (it was actually a crowd favorite). If we had to do it all over again - we would definitely work with 3 West again!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Kelly W. · Married on 07/11/2020

Best live music and DJ in the area!!

3 West was incredible to work with from the first time I contacted them! Nissa answered all of my questions and worked through helping me decide how best to incorporate their talented live musicians into our wedding day! The guitar/violin duo was absolutely beautiful for the ceremony and the jazz trio during cocktail hour was a huge hit! Jeff was our DJ and he was absolutely INCREDIBLE and kept the dance floor going all night. We even got a short video clip they created that night with some awesome party footage! We also hired 3 West for uplighting, photo booth, and guest book photo booth attendant and all were absolutely perfect and added so much to our day. 3 West played such a huge role in making our wedding day as perfect as it was and I would recommend 10/10 times!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha C. · Married on 07/05/2020

We LOVE 3West!!!!

My husband and I chose 3West Productions to provide music for us on our wedding day. This was a choice that meant more to us than most. Music played a foundational part in how we met, and both of us love to play live music for others; so we wanted something memorable that would speak to our mutual love of creating and enjoying music. 3West was it. They were exactly what we were looking for, and we can’t recommend them highly enough.
    Matt and Nissa were a pleasure to work with, and we loved going to their beautiful office space in the middle of Lancaster city to plan our wedding day and talk music in general.
    On the big day, we had an acoustic/violin duo performing before the ceremony, including a custom request of Baby Blue by Dave Matthews for the bridal processional. It perfectly captured the mood of our relationship and celebration of love that day.
    Due to their baby being born a month before our wedding day (congratulations, again!), we also had the pleasure of being introduced to Rad and Kell who played vocal/acoustic guitar set through dinner. I don’t remember exactly how many people came up to us during dinner saying how phenomenal they were, but there were a lot. Their renditions of all of our favorites were classic but fresh, and provided an exciting, enjoyable “soundtrack” to our meal. They even had people on the dance floor before the reception officially got underway! Matt and Nissa, thank you so much for providing and creating such memorable music for our wedding celebration.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh S. · Married on 07/03/2020

Perfect. Book 3 west

I can not say enough positive remarks about 3 West! My husband and I found ourselves without a Dj 30 days from our wedding and 3 West saved our day! In one month they took over as our Dj and made the entire experience working with them such a positive one! We hired them for both Dj services as well as live music during the ceremony and we received so many compliments from guests about both!

Planning and holding a wedding during a pandemic was stressful but 3 West was so helpful, attentive, and professional. Howie was our day of DJ and he was incredible! He kept the party going the entire reception and he took the music my husband and I love and made the best playlist for the reception! Howie not only made our reception an amazing party but he also got some amazing pictures for us which we greatly appreciated! Howie wanted to make our wedding as perfect as it could be and he definitely did his part!

I highly recommend 3West to every bride and groom; you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Rosaria · Married on 05/22/2020

An absolute pleasure to work with!

Planning a wedding in 2020 was quite a challenge. We had to make many changes to our plans and planning was stressful but working with 3 West was an absolute breath of fresh air. Nissa and Mat are beyond professional, kind, compassionate and make it clear that client satisfaction is their ultimate goal. They worked with us and went out of their way to make a difficult situation easier. They are also super fun to work with and extremely talented. I highly recommend them for any event and would book with them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Bree H. · Married on 05/16/2020

3West Goes Above And Beyond!

As a company, 3 West goes above and beyond for their clients. They were actually the first vendor I booked! I’ve been to multiple weddings that had 3west doing music/lighting/photo booth and they were always SO fun! I knew I had to book them as soon as possible. We changed dates and venues multiple times Before covid and then had to change our venue ONE WEEK before we were supposed to get married. It was extremely stressful, but they were more than willing to work with our changes and make my big day special! They even brought in extra equipment and worked hours on end for a special surprise my dad had for me 🤍

Howie himself was wonderful! He did such a great job at emceeing and being a dj. So many people that I’ve talked to said it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to! The whole night people were out on the dance floor having the time of their lives. I 100% would recommend 3 West and Howie.

Sent on 10/10/2020

Holly B. · Married on 04/10/2020

Exceeded Expectations!

I cannot say enough about 3West Productions and their amazing team! Planning a wedding these days due to the COVID pandemic is not an easy task. Nothing is certain and it requires a lot of flexibility from wedding service providers. The professionalism and kindness shown by all that I dealt with through 3West exceeded my expectation . The guitarist/vocalist, David Cullen, was AMAZING! He made the day so special and was exactly what we were hoping for!!! Everyone at the wedding loved him and had a great time. The emcee provided by 3West was also terrific...kind patient and kept the event right on point! It was such a special day for my son and his bride. Although the wedding was not the big party we had initially planned, thanks a great deal in part to 3West, the small intimate wedding my son and his bride ended up having was wonderful!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Todd H. · Married on 02/08/2020

The best!

So…How do you try to communicate a review of above total satisfaction, courtesy, professionalism, great communication, options available, value and let’s not forget FUN? Well, we had 3 West Productions for our Son’s Wedding in 2018. I was not personally involved in choosing the entertainment for his Wedding, but at the recommendation of friends they chose 3 West. They worked with the couple and provided a lot of options to make this day just like they wanted it to be. The couple was pretty excited for their Big Day and having 3 West at the reception. It did not take very long to see why this was, everything was perfect and a lot of FUN! When our Daughter planned her Wedding for 2020, there was no negotiation, she wanted 3 West, PERIOD! We all agreed. I must add that I had a special surprise planned for her on this day. My Daughter and I had a special song that we enjoyed singing together since she was an infant. She chose this song for the Daddy/Daughter Dance. I wanted to do something special and sing this song to her along with a video playing of her and I singing this song together through the years. Keep in mind that I had been planning this for 20+ years and this needed to be a secret to EVERYONE. I called Matt at 3 West, explained what I wanted to do and he got excited about this. He helped me accomplish this, every detail. He actually edited the videos, putting them together in a montage and made revisions as suggested. It was so special to do this and to have his suggestions, support and experience for this as I could not do this myself. I just had to do this, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Everyone was able to keep this a secret and it went as planned and brought tears to nearly everyone’s eyes. The help and flexibility offered was invaluable. When this was over and it was time to hang out, I overheard some people mention that they were going to be on the dance floor all night long, and a lot of us were. I would also like to add that when 3 West was setting up their equipment before all of this, they took the time to stop what they were doing and talk about concerns and changes that needed to happen that day. We left the details to 3 West and had a lot of FUN. Everything was perfect, just as planned. So…how do you communicate a review to help others understand this level of satisfaction? With 2 words….THE BEST!!

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen N. · Married on 01/25/2020

Nothing short of Perfection!

3 West MADE our wedding! They were nothing short of spectacular. The live music we had for the dinner hour was by far the best live music we’ve heard. I added a photo booth last minute and they were extremely accommodating on this. The photo booth made our wedding, by the way. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Carolyn F. · Married on 12/14/2019

Nonstop Hit Factory

3 West was better than we could’ve ever hoped for! We used Cliff for cocktail hour and Howie as our reception DJ. The music was amazing and had people on the dance floor from the second dinner was over. My friends and family told me afterward that they were waiting for a “bad” song to come on to leave the dance floor for a break, but it never happened because he just kept the hits coming. I haven’t stopped getting compliments about the music from our wedding. Would 100% recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Joe

Joe M. · Married on 11/10/2019

The most AMAZING experience!!

Amazing singer… check. Brilliant guitarist… check. Music that just won’t let you sit down in your seat because each song is better then the last… check. Matt, Nissa and their team at 3 West Productions did it all and then some. They beautifully customized a favorite song of ours, so we could have it as our first dance. They set the mood for a night to remember. Matt on guitar and Nissa as the vocalist are so talented and a true power couple! The DJ brought down the house and the dance floor was never empty. They provided up lighting that even worked with the music creating such a fun and entertaining atmosphere. In short, they crushed it as so many people told me how tired they were the next day from dancing so much.

Sent on 11/15/2019