3 West Productions Reviews

3 West Productions 5
  • Samantha

Samantha Christmann · Getting married on 07/05/2020

We LOVE 3West!!!!

My husband and I chose 3West Productions to provide music for us on our wedding day. This was a choice that meant more to us than most. Music played a foundational part in how we met, and both of us love to play live music for others; so we wanted something memorable that would speak to our mutual love of creating and enjoying music. 3West was it. They were exactly what we were looking for, and we can’t recommend them highly enough.
    Matt and Nissa were a pleasure to work with, and we loved going to their beautiful office space in the middle of Lancaster city to plan our wedding day and talk music in general.
    On the big day, we had an acoustic/violin duo performing before the ceremony, including a custom request of Baby Blue by Dave Matthews for the bridal processional. It perfectly captured the mood of our relationship and celebration of love that day.
    Due to their baby being born a month before our wedding day (congratulations, again!), we also had the pleasure of being introduced to Rad and Kell who played vocal/acoustic guitar set through dinner. I don’t remember exactly how many people came up to us during dinner saying how phenomenal they were, but there were a lot. Their renditions of all of our favorites were classic but fresh, and provided an exciting, enjoyable “soundtrack” to our meal. They even had people on the dance floor before the reception officially got underway! Matt and Nissa, thank you so much for providing and creating such memorable music for our wedding celebration.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Joe

Joe Mcmonagle · Married on 11/10/2019

The most AMAZING experience!!

Amazing singer… check. Brilliant guitarist… check. Music that just won’t let you sit down in your seat because each song is better then the last… check. Matt, Nissa and their team at 3 West Productions did it all and then some. They beautifully customized a favorite song of ours, so we could have it as our first dance. They set the mood for a night to remember. Matt on guitar and Nissa as the vocalist are so talented and a true power couple! The DJ brought down the house and the dance floor was never empty. They provided up lighting that even worked with the music creating such a fun and entertaining atmosphere. In short, they crushed it as so many people told me how tired they were the next day from dancing so much.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly, highly recommend!

3WEST was AMAZING! This vendor was our favorite to work with because of the timeliness of communication, professionalism and all-around great/nice people. They answered every question, and always emailed back very quickly. As a bride, it is so important to have your vendors ready to work with you and answer your questions as you grow close to your wedding. They did a phenomenal job at our reception and kept the party going! The music was fantastic, we wanted to incorporate our music taste into certain points of the event. With only listing a few bands off, Matt was able to put together a beautiful playlist. We opted for a pianist to play and sing during our cocktail hour- and people are STILL talking about how perfect and beautiful it was. I can't say enough great things about how great and seamless it was to work with 3WEST. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Megan

Megan Thomas · Married on 09/20/2019

Extremely Talented and All Encompassing

Matt and Nissa were so warm and friendly from the first contact. The first time we met, they took the time (we ended up up talking for 2 hours!) and answered all of our questions and concerns. The talent of their entire team speaks for itself and the professionalism and organization that comes along with all of it makes booking this team a no brainer. The day of the wedding they set up everything without issue. The guitar and violin music for our ceremony perfectly captured the two of us and our relationship. The cocktail hour was a blast, and our acoustic dinner hour was amazing with Meghan's beautiful voice and Matt's guitar talent. We received so many compliments. The photobooth was the perfect addition with 3 West providing our guest book that was signed with the pictures! And once the party started after dinner, it didn't stop until they turned the lights on. Hiring 3 West was the best choice because of their talent, and also because it felt like you had extra talented friends at your wedding! We cannot recommend 3 West more!

3 West Productions 6
    3 West Productions 7
    Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Holbein · Married on 08/31/2019

Look. No. Further.

Look no further! We cannot begin to explain how amazing 3 West was to work with! From the initial meeting with Matt and Nissa, we knew this was the company we wanted to work with. They are both so sweet, fun, and super knowledgeable about how to create the perfect wedding atmosphere. From the moment we booked to the day of the wedding, 3 West was always available, easy to contact, and offered great advice on how to make the entire wedding flow seamlessly! Their online all access account makes picking your songs and wedding playlist a breeze! If you want a DJ that will have all your guests dancing till their legs hurt the next day, book 3 West. Our guests cannot stop raving. Thank you guys endlessly! We loved working with you!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Marie · Married on 08/02/2019

3 West made our wedding

3 West absolutely made our wedding! I truly cannot say enough great things about them.

From our first phone call will Nissa, I knew 3 West was the right choice. They provide multiple different options and help you navigate through what package and personal touches to add. We decided to do the live dinner set with Matt and Nissa and it was one of the best decisions we made. Their live performance added such a personal and unique touch to dinner. We had multiple guests compliment how amazing their renditions were.

One of my biggest worries before the wedding was that people weren’t going to be dancing the entire time. I can assure you if you go with 3 West this will not be a problem. Matt kept the dance floor packed from the entrance song until the last song of the night. He did a great job at pleasing all ages at the wedding with mixing in multiple different genres and music eras. From the college kids to senior citizens everyone was on the dance floor.

Not only are Matt, Nissa, and their team extremely talented but they are genuine, honest, and extremely extremely personable. They are passionate about their work and it really shows in their product. I can honestly say our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without 3 West. They made our wedding a blast from start to finish. I highly recommend 3 West to anyone who’s looking to pack the dance floor, they are the best.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Weber · Married on 07/20/2019

Magical, Perfection, they were EVERYTHING

3 West out did themselves. We did live music for the ceremony and Matt with his crazy skills DJed the reception.

We had Nissa on vocals for the ceremony, her voice and our song choices literally gave me chills when walking in & out. Our guests were overwhelmed with the organization, class and skill of this duo.

We also had a violinist because I played for years and my appreciation for the instrument is real. She did phenomenal with Matt on guitar during the bridesmaid entrance to “ all of me “.

Hands down this couple knows what they are doing. They’re more than music, they’re your coordinators, your sanity on your big day, your sparkle and calm when everything else is rushing by. Their talent made our wedding. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Ashley & Andrew

Sent on 07/29/2019

Stephanie Graver · Married on 07/13/2019

The best choice for music!

Working with 3 West Productions was an absolute pleasure and we were so lucky to have them be a part of our wedding day! Nissa was so helpful and informative as we started the planning process, which then carried through to Matt as we determined the final details. We chose a DJ for our wedding and Howie absolutely crushed it! The dance floor was packed all night! He did the best job accommodating our request, as well as feeling out our crowd. We would absolutely recommend taking any opportunity you have to work with this wonderful company!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Emma Yoder · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent experience with 3WEST

Cannot say enough great things about 3WEST! 3WEST was the first company we found with the combination of live music and a DJ, and it was everything we were looking for and more! Nissa and Matt met with us and had such a great understanding of what we’re looking for and talked us through all the options they had to offer! They were both extremely fun to work with, very personable, and professional musicians! Fast forward to our wedding day and we had Dave play acoustic guitar which we, and our guests, loved during both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Dave was great!! During the reception, Matt played the best songs for our crowd and had our friends and family dancing all night. The reception with Matt had provided us with the party we wanted and best, most memorable night. We absolutely loved working with 3WEST and would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Lauren Dalley · Married on 06/30/2019

Highly recommend!

Working with 3 West Productions for my wedding entertainment was a joy! From the start, Nissa was incredibly warm and informative. She was prompt in responding to any questions I had before booking. Planning with Matt prior to the wedding was also seamless. I really needed to give minimal direction, and he intuitively picked up on our style and made solid suggestions for genres of music and/or specific artists to be played during cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. On the day of the wedding, Matt and Howie created such a fun and lively atmosphere. All of our guests were up and dancing, and so many people commented on how amazing the entertainment was! If you are looking to work with an entertainment company that is not only phenomenal at what they do, but is also made up of genuinely kind and fun individuals - then look no further! I made such a great decision in booking 3 West for my wedding entertainment!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Laura

Laura Serafino · Married on 06/29/2019

Acoustic duo

We used rad & kel with 3 west for our welcome party, which was 150 people for an acoustic duo and they killed it!! It turned into a dance party after they played no diggity. It was seriously the best!! Everyone was up there dancing!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Karlee Blank · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing people

The most amazing people to work with. They are true and genuine people and want your day to be as amazing as it possibly can be. AND go as smoothly as possible! So much love for 3 West!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 06/21/2019

Total package!

3 West was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. They offered a variety of services to meet everyone’s needs. The photobooth was a huge hit! They had the party going all night on the dance floor. Working with them was a pleasure and felt like we were working on a level with friends that had our best interest at heart. They worked to make sure all of our needs were met. They are the total package! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/15/2019

Custom Experience, High Quality Result

Matt and Nissa worked with us so closely to make sure the music was perfect on our wedding day. We had a vision for our ceremony music that was a bit different and they helped us put that dream together. We knew we were in great hands with our ceremony live music (a sax!) and reception music (DJ), they did a fantastic job. I loved the variety of musicians that they offered and how they let us figure out what was best for us. They were very receptive to any requests we had and were willing to tailor the music how we envisioned it then put their DJ spin on it. I was really impressed with the MC as well. I would choose to work with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Tara · Married on 03/29/2019

Magical & affordable!

I dont even know where to begin- 3 west deserves so much more than a few words as an accolade for making my wedding so spectacular! My husband and I were on the hunt to find live music but also a DJ for dancing. I came across 3 west and I am so happy that i did! People are calling me left and right asking me for all of their information! during cocktail hour we had Rad & Kell play live music acoustically, one of my friends came up to me and told me she was fan girl'ing and asked if it would be weird to take a video of them playing and wanted to ask for an autograph, that is how amazing they are. I had a family friend sitting alone and I went to ask if he was okay, and his response was "omg yes! i just needed to get closer so i can listen to them play!" My aunt even came to me to tell me, that they sounded better than Lady GaGa and Bradly Cooper. haha it was great! I loved how entertained everyone was, it stopped people in their tracks! Then we went upstairs to the reception, and Rad & Kell took our 1980s fast wedding song- and turned it into an acoustic love song- It was so incredible, the entire dance I had goose bumps. It made an amazing moment with me and my husband, even more perfect! I am even going to ask if they can record the song so we can have that moment forever. Directly after that the DJ began and he was great! people were on the dance floor ALL night! working with Nissa & Matt, was a flawless process- they felt like family the moment we started talking and from start to finish they were absolutely amazing. And to top it all off, they were INCREDIBLY affordable for such amazing work and passion that they put into your day. Me and my husband are already looking into see where we can go see Rad & Kell play live! Search no more, you have found the perfect vendor for music!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Kim King · Married on 03/23/2019

You can't go wrong with 3 West!

3 West is nothing short of amazing. Nissa and Matt were super helpful and responsive to any questions we may have had. We had complete faith in their abilities to create the soundtrack to our wedding. From the first song to the last, the dance floor was never empty! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ or live music (they are SO talented) for an event. We can’t thank 3 West enough for making our wedding day a complete success!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Jamielee

Jamielee · Married on 03/02/2019

Thank You 3 West!

We are so happy that 3 West was available for our day!!! Matt and Nissa made us feel like we had known them forever after just one meeting. They are so professional and fun, and kept our reception going with great music and a crowded dance floor. We also had Cliff play piano during our dinner hour and our guests haven’t stopped commenting on how much they loved him. The photo booth was awesome and the attendant was so helpful! Everything 3 West does is perfect and of the highest quality, and we were honored to meet them. The planning process can be so stressful, but the music and pace of the reception wasn’t something I had to worry about due to their expertise. I would recommend 3 West to everyone looking for a DJ for any kind of event. We can’t thank them enough!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Shannon · Married on 02/09/2019

Live music and DJ- Best of both worlds

Do not look any further! You will be so glad you selected 3 West as your musical option for your wedding day. 3 West came as a recommendation from our venue, and my husband and I couldn’t be happier we decided to work with them on our special day. Matt and Nissa are such a pleasure to work with and really capture what you’re looking to hear throughout your wedding day. We felt like we’ve known them for years after our first initial meeting. We opted for a live performance by Matt and Nissa during dinner and were thrilled we made the decision to do so. We’re still getting compliments from our guests about how beautiful Nissa’s voice was and how much everyone loved the live music during dinner. My husband and I are not what you call wall flowers, so we wanted a DJ that could keep the dance floor packed throughout the evening. 3 West certainly lived up to their reviews and had everyone dancing the entire night. We also had 3 West do our uplighting and provide a gold backdrop for our photo guestbook which was a great added feature. Thank you so much, Matt and Nissa, for being a part of our wedding day and help making it absolutely perfect!
    -Shannon & Kyle

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Tony

Tony · Married on 12/31/2018

NYC Pros right here in Lancaster!

Matt and Nissa with 3 West Productions are absolutely AMAZING! The talent they bring to your event is unrivaled in this area. They are so super cool and from the first time we met them, we knew we could trust them with the entertainment for our special day! Their website and "All Access Pass" feature literally allows you to plan every detail seamlessly - from specific song selections to uplighting - they do it all and do it WELL!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Amy · Married on 11/23/2018

Uhh-mazing

Matt and Nissa were an absolute pleasure to work with! With all the other details to be planned they never made us feel like we were rushed to pick songs. They took the burden of picking songs off our shoulders and I could have never been more pleased with the song choices that they came up with to make our day so special! It felt like we were working with friends that we have known for a long time. If you are on the fence about hiring 3 West for your special day, take the leap! They are absolutely incredible!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Sarro · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing Musical Selection

WOW! Music was one of the first things we looked into and I KNEW it was an easy one to say yes to ... especially after my now husband was RAVING after our first meeting. Their attentive nature, detail-oriented conversations, and personalized care to our wedding day were so appreciated. I had so many guests from our wedding say "I have never danced that much at a wedding!" We were so immensely happy with Matt + Nissa. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • GabiKappes

Gab · Married on 10/20/2018

Personal, professional and dedicated!

Nissa and Matt are AMAZING. We were planning our wedding from NYC, and music was one of the most important pieces of our day. 3West is truly amazing at what they do. We had a violin duo at our ceremony, Nissa and Matt performing acoustic during our cocktail hour, and then DJing the reception. Everything went perfectly and guests raved about it. Nissa and Matt felt like friends when we met with them and we cannot say enough about their dedication to their clients and the attention to detail they provide. We also used their photobooth which was a huge hit!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Widger · Married on 10/06/2018

Down to earth, wonderful vendor

Nissa and Matt are the most down to earth wedding DJs we’ve ever met. From the first phone call we knew they understood our taste in music and vision for our big day. Working with them was super easy and they’re super nice people. The music was amazing - better than we ever could’ve expected. Our guests were so impressed with the music that they couldn’t stop talking about it afterwards. As music lovers, that made us feel wonderful. And it was all because of 3 West. They’re the best!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2018

We are so happy we went 3 West Productions and you honestly shouldn’t look elsewhere! You won’t find another duo like them! Nissa and Matt are amazing! My first phone call with 3 West Productions literally lasted over an hour with Nissa, it felt like she was an old friend! We discussed everything that they had to offer and did not look elsewhere after that! I felt so comfortable after that call that I told my wife “They are the one!”. Down the road we had our first meeting and we were sad to leave office because we were having such a good time with Nissa and Matt. The wedding day, they killed it! We didn’t give them a list of what to play or what not to play. We told them they are the professionals and they will know what to do. Matt read the crowd perfectly and had the dance floor moving all night long! We also had Matt and Nissa do a live performance during dinner, it was beautiful, Nissa has an amazing voice! They might have played/sang for 40 minutes and I wish it lasted longer. We also booked live violin performance during our ceremony through 3 West, a photobooth with an AMAZING backdrop, uplighting and a monogram light we loved! Everything was beyond perfect and we can’t say enough great things about them. Thank you both again so much for making sure everyone had a blast! It’s been a few weeks since the wedding and people still can’t stop talking about how they didn’t leave the dance floor because of how perfect the music was! We miss you both already!

Sent on 10/04/2018

jason · Married on 08/24/2018

When we were looking for a wedding band, I remembered hearing a very talented acoustic duo from North Jersey on NYC radio a few years ago and was excited to find out that they do weddings! And not only do they do live music, but also DJ. From the first time that we talked to Matt and Nissa, we were aligned on wanting to have a fun party atmosphere. They were incredibly helpful in making our day personal and meaningful and Matt even played a song on the ukulele for our ceremony which he spent a lot of time learning just for ONE SONG. With Matt as the DJ and Nissa as the MC they made the reception rock and everyone was on the dance floor the whole evening. Also, 3 West offers elements outside of just music (uplighting, Photobooth, full bands, etc)—we opted for an open air Photobooth. They provided Photobooth props, an attendant, and even let us bring our own picture frames to hand out to our guests. With 3 West you get a totally customized experience—we had Nissa sing our First Song live (she even learned the song in a certain key just for us!) Although we didn’t have a full orchestra you totally having the option of having absolutely any combo of live music. We never thought we could afford live music—3 West exceeded our expectation on every level. We had the most beautiful string acoustic music during the ceremony, DJ for cocktail hour, and a combo of live music and rocking DJ for reception. Our only regret is that we can’t party with Matt and Nissa every weekend!

Sent on 10/13/2018