3 West Productions Reviews

111 | Lancaster, PA

111 Reviews for 3 West Productions

• Kristyn

Kristyn Rieger · Getting married on 06/11/2021

3 West made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Let me start by saying that 3 West is fantastic and will make your wedding day (or event) an absolute blast! My husband and I own a music studio, so needless to say, we were pretty picky when it came to choosing the DJ for our reception. Our goal for our wedding day was to have all of the people we love dancing and having fun together. Well, the dance floor was PACKED all night long, and everyone had a blast! Our DJ (Howie) had people singing at the top of their lungs and dancing non-stop! We could not have asked for a better flow from our introductions to our dances then to all of the songs he played during the reception. Matt and Nissa were so great to work with throughout the whole planning process, as well! They were both so kind, understanding, and accommodating!
    We also chose to add uplighting and a Photo Booth through 3 west, and I am so glad we did! I was a little skeptical about the uplighting, but it added a level of elegance to our ceremony and during dinner but then helped transform our night into one big party once the dance floor opened up. As for the Photo Booth, I don’t think it was empty for more than a second throughout the entire night! It was great to have something fun for people to do if they stepped off the dance floor for a bit.
    We could not be more grateful to the 3 West family for making our day so incredibly unforgettable! There is nothing like seeing all of your loved ones having a blast and dancing around you! Our friends and family will be talking about it for a long time!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Tyler Draxton · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Wonderful to work with!

The folks at 3West are passionate, professional, and so incredibly talented. They were a joy to work with from the beginning. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Christmann · Married on 07/05/2020

We LOVE 3West!!!!

My husband and I chose 3West Productions to provide music for us on our wedding day. This was a choice that meant more to us than most. Music played a foundational part in how we met, and both of us love to play live music for others; so we wanted something memorable that would speak to our mutual love of creating and enjoying music. 3West was it. They were exactly what we were looking for, and we can’t recommend them highly enough.
    Matt and Nissa were a pleasure to work with, and we loved going to their beautiful office space in the middle of Lancaster city to plan our wedding day and talk music in general.
    On the big day, we had an acoustic/violin duo performing before the ceremony, including a custom request of Baby Blue by Dave Matthews for the bridal processional. It perfectly captured the mood of our relationship and celebration of love that day.
    Due to their baby being born a month before our wedding day (congratulations, again!), we also had the pleasure of being introduced to Rad and Kell who played vocal/acoustic guitar set through dinner. I don’t remember exactly how many people came up to us during dinner saying how phenomenal they were, but there were a lot. Their renditions of all of our favorites were classic but fresh, and provided an exciting, enjoyable “soundtrack” to our meal. They even had people on the dance floor before the reception officially got underway! Matt and Nissa, thank you so much for providing and creating such memorable music for our wedding celebration.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh Smith · Married on 07/03/2020

Perfect. Book 3 west

I can not say enough positive remarks about 3 West! My husband and I found ourselves without a Dj 30 days from our wedding and 3 West saved our day! In one month they took over as our Dj and made the entire experience working with them such a positive one! We hired them for both Dj services as well as live music during the ceremony and we received so many compliments from guests about both!

Planning and holding a wedding during a pandemic was stressful but 3 West was so helpful, attentive, and professional. Howie was our day of DJ and he was incredible! He kept the party going the entire reception and he took the music my husband and I love and made the best playlist for the reception! Howie not only made our reception an amazing party but he also got some amazing pictures for us which we greatly appreciated! Howie wanted to make our wedding as perfect as it could be and he definitely did his part!

I highly recommend 3West to every bride and groom; you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Norton · Married on 01/25/2020

Nothing short of Perfection!

3 West MADE our wedding! They were nothing short of spectacular. The live music we had for the dinner hour was by far the best live music we’ve heard. I added a photo booth last minute and they were extremely accommodating on this. The photo booth made our wedding, by the way. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Carolyn Foley · Married on 12/14/2019

Nonstop Hit Factory

3 West was better than we could’ve ever hoped for! We used Cliff for cocktail hour and Howie as our reception DJ. The music was amazing and had people on the dance floor from the second dinner was over. My friends and family told me afterward that they were waiting for a “bad” song to come on to leave the dance floor for a break, but it never happened because he just kept the hits coming. I haven’t stopped getting compliments about the music from our wedding. Would 100% recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Joe

Joe Mcmonagle · Married on 11/10/2019

The most AMAZING experience!!

Amazing singer… check. Brilliant guitarist… check. Music that just won’t let you sit down in your seat because each song is better then the last… check. Matt, Nissa and their team at 3 West Productions did it all and then some. They beautifully customized a favorite song of ours, so we could have it as our first dance. They set the mood for a night to remember. Matt on guitar and Nissa as the vocalist are so talented and a true power couple! The DJ brought down the house and the dance floor was never empty. They provided up lighting that even worked with the music creating such a fun and entertaining atmosphere. In short, they crushed it as so many people told me how tired they were the next day from dancing so much.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Amy

Amy Hough · Married on 11/02/2019

Everything was perfect!

3 West did an amazing job for our wedding! Everything that we requested they made happen and more. They were so flexible and understanding with what we were looking for, but also helped make the reception so unique. Couldn’t recommend them more, everything was beyond perfect!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

3West truly made our wedding amazing! We had been to so many weddings this year with sub-par DJs and bands, and 3West blew it out of the water with our wedding. We had a solo acoustic guitarist for our ceremony who learned songs for us, we had an acoustic duo play for our dinner and they were so amazing, and we had Howie DJ for the rest of the night. He kept the party going and totally played off the vibe of our guests. Every single performer was incredibly talented and made our wedding so unique and fun. Throughout the planning process, Matt worked with us and helped us through everything. He was so awesome! He worked with all of our vendors and worked everything out. Booking 3West for our wedding was an AMAZING choice, I HIGHLY recommend to book them if you are considering it!! Especially if you want a unique and personalized experience!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly, highly recommend!

3WEST was AMAZING! This vendor was our favorite to work with because of the timeliness of communication, professionalism and all-around great/nice people. They answered every question, and always emailed back very quickly. As a bride, it is so important to have your vendors ready to work with you and answer your questions as you grow close to your wedding. They did a phenomenal job at our reception and kept the party going! The music was fantastic, we wanted to incorporate our music taste into certain points of the event. With only listing a few bands off, Matt was able to put together a beautiful playlist. We opted for a pianist to play and sing during our cocktail hour- and people are STILL talking about how perfect and beautiful it was. I can't say enough great things about how great and seamless it was to work with 3WEST. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Megan

Megan Thomas · Married on 09/20/2019

Extremely Talented and All Encompassing

Matt and Nissa were so warm and friendly from the first contact. The first time we met, they took the time (we ended up up talking for 2 hours!) and answered all of our questions and concerns. The talent of their entire team speaks for itself and the professionalism and organization that comes along with all of it makes booking this team a no brainer. The day of the wedding they set up everything without issue. The guitar and violin music for our ceremony perfectly captured the two of us and our relationship. The cocktail hour was a blast, and our acoustic dinner hour was amazing with Meghan's beautiful voice and Matt's guitar talent. We received so many compliments. The photobooth was the perfect addition with 3 West providing our guest book that was signed with the pictures! And once the party started after dinner, it didn't stop until they turned the lights on. Hiring 3 West was the best choice because of their talent, and also because it felt like you had extra talented friends at your wedding! We cannot recommend 3 West more!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Holbein · Married on 08/31/2019

Look. No. Further.

Look no further! We cannot begin to explain how amazing 3 West was to work with! From the initial meeting with Matt and Nissa, we knew this was the company we wanted to work with. They are both so sweet, fun, and super knowledgeable about how to create the perfect wedding atmosphere. From the moment we booked to the day of the wedding, 3 West was always available, easy to contact, and offered great advice on how to make the entire wedding flow seamlessly! Their online all access account makes picking your songs and wedding playlist a breeze! If you want a DJ that will have all your guests dancing till their legs hurt the next day, book 3 West. Our guests cannot stop raving. Thank you guys endlessly! We loved working with you!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny O'Reilly · Married on 08/24/2019

Doesn't Get Any Better Than 3WEST

STOP! DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER! 3WEST IS THE BEST! From the first phone call that I had with Nissa, to our first meeting with Matt, all the way through our wedding day, the whole process was easy and stress free and an absolute blast! Our guests could not/still can't stop talking about how incredible they were and how well they could read the room and we could not agree more. It is as if your best friend is DJing your wedding with the amount of care and attention to detail that they put into your big day. They are also willing to help with special requests that you may have; I wanted to surprise my husband with a song that I selected to play during our first look, and Matt took my request and made it happen! Matt also stayed late so that my husband and I could share one final dance just the two of us after all of our guests left! People say that the DJ can make or break your wedding, but when you have 3WEST you know that you will be taken care of and have the time of your life. We can't thank you enough Matt and Nissa, you were the absolute best! We have suggested you to all of our friends and family for their upcoming weddings!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Marie · Married on 08/02/2019

3 West made our wedding

3 West absolutely made our wedding! I truly cannot say enough great things about them.

From our first phone call will Nissa, I knew 3 West was the right choice. They provide multiple different options and help you navigate through what package and personal touches to add. We decided to do the live dinner set with Matt and Nissa and it was one of the best decisions we made. Their live performance added such a personal and unique touch to dinner. We had multiple guests compliment how amazing their renditions were.

One of my biggest worries before the wedding was that people weren’t going to be dancing the entire time. I can assure you if you go with 3 West this will not be a problem. Matt kept the dance floor packed from the entrance song until the last song of the night. He did a great job at pleasing all ages at the wedding with mixing in multiple different genres and music eras. From the college kids to senior citizens everyone was on the dance floor.

Not only are Matt, Nissa, and their team extremely talented but they are genuine, honest, and extremely extremely personable. They are passionate about their work and it really shows in their product. I can honestly say our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without 3 West. They made our wedding a blast from start to finish. I highly recommend 3 West to anyone who’s looking to pack the dance floor, they are the best.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Weber · Married on 07/20/2019

Magical, Perfection, they were EVERYTHING

3 West out did themselves. We did live music for the ceremony and Matt with his crazy skills DJed the reception.

We had Nissa on vocals for the ceremony, her voice and our song choices literally gave me chills when walking in & out. Our guests were overwhelmed with the organization, class and skill of this duo.

We also had a violinist because I played for years and my appreciation for the instrument is real. She did phenomenal with Matt on guitar during the bridesmaid entrance to “ all of me “.

Hands down this couple knows what they are doing. They’re more than music, they’re your coordinators, your sanity on your big day, your sparkle and calm when everything else is rushing by. Their talent made our wedding. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Ashley & Andrew

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Graver · Married on 07/13/2019

The best choice for music!

Working with 3 West Productions was an absolute pleasure and we were so lucky to have them be a part of our wedding day! Nissa was so helpful and informative as we started the planning process, which then carried through to Matt as we determined the final details. We chose a DJ for our wedding and Howie absolutely crushed it! The dance floor was packed all night! He did the best job accommodating our request, as well as feeling out our crowd. We would absolutely recommend taking any opportunity you have to work with this wonderful company!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Emma Yoder · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent experience with 3WEST

Cannot say enough great things about 3WEST! 3WEST was the first company we found with the combination of live music and a DJ, and it was everything we were looking for and more! Nissa and Matt met with us and had such a great understanding of what we’re looking for and talked us through all the options they had to offer! They were both extremely fun to work with, very personable, and professional musicians! Fast forward to our wedding day and we had Dave play acoustic guitar which we, and our guests, loved during both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Dave was great!! During the reception, Matt played the best songs for our crowd and had our friends and family dancing all night. The reception with Matt had provided us with the party we wanted and best, most memorable night. We absolutely loved working with 3WEST and would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Lauren Dalley · Married on 06/30/2019

Highly recommend!

Working with 3 West Productions for my wedding entertainment was a joy! From the start, Nissa was incredibly warm and informative. She was prompt in responding to any questions I had before booking. Planning with Matt prior to the wedding was also seamless. I really needed to give minimal direction, and he intuitively picked up on our style and made solid suggestions for genres of music and/or specific artists to be played during cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. On the day of the wedding, Matt and Howie created such a fun and lively atmosphere. All of our guests were up and dancing, and so many people commented on how amazing the entertainment was! If you are looking to work with an entertainment company that is not only phenomenal at what they do, but is also made up of genuinely kind and fun individuals - then look no further! I made such a great decision in booking 3 West for my wedding entertainment!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Laura

Laura Serafino · Married on 06/29/2019

Acoustic duo

We used rad & kel with 3 west for our welcome party, which was 150 people for an acoustic duo and they killed it!! It turned into a dance party after they played no diggity. It was seriously the best!! Everyone was up there dancing!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Karlee Blank · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing people

The most amazing people to work with. They are true and genuine people and want your day to be as amazing as it possibly can be. AND go as smoothly as possible! So much love for 3 West!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 06/21/2019

Total package!

3 West was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. They offered a variety of services to meet everyone’s needs. The photobooth was a huge hit! They had the party going all night on the dance floor. Working with them was a pleasure and felt like we were working on a level with friends that had our best interest at heart. They worked to make sure all of our needs were met. They are the total package! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/15/2019

Custom Experience, High Quality Result

Matt and Nissa worked with us so closely to make sure the music was perfect on our wedding day. We had a vision for our ceremony music that was a bit different and they helped us put that dream together. We knew we were in great hands with our ceremony live music (a sax!) and reception music (DJ), they did a fantastic job. I loved the variety of musicians that they offered and how they let us figure out what was best for us. They were very receptive to any requests we had and were willing to tailor the music how we envisioned it then put their DJ spin on it. I was really impressed with the MC as well. I would choose to work with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Tara · Married on 03/29/2019

Magical & affordable!

I dont even know where to begin- 3 west deserves so much more than a few words as an accolade for making my wedding so spectacular! My husband and I were on the hunt to find live music but also a DJ for dancing. I came across 3 west and I am so happy that i did! People are calling me left and right asking me for all of their information! during cocktail hour we had Rad & Kell play live music acoustically, one of my friends came up to me and told me she was fan girl'ing and asked if it would be weird to take a video of them playing and wanted to ask for an autograph, that is how amazing they are. I had a family friend sitting alone and I went to ask if he was okay, and his response was "omg yes! i just needed to get closer so i can listen to them play!" My aunt even came to me to tell me, that they sounded better than Lady GaGa and Bradly Cooper. haha it was great! I loved how entertained everyone was, it stopped people in their tracks! Then we went upstairs to the reception, and Rad & Kell took our 1980s fast wedding song- and turned it into an acoustic love song- It was so incredible, the entire dance I had goose bumps. It made an amazing moment with me and my husband, even more perfect! I am even going to ask if they can record the song so we can have that moment forever. Directly after that the DJ began and he was great! people were on the dance floor ALL night! working with Nissa & Matt, was a flawless process- they felt like family the moment we started talking and from start to finish they were absolutely amazing. And to top it all off, they were INCREDIBLY affordable for such amazing work and passion that they put into your day. Me and my husband are already looking into see where we can go see Rad & Kell play live! Search no more, you have found the perfect vendor for music!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Kim King · Married on 03/23/2019

You can't go wrong with 3 West!

3 West is nothing short of amazing. Nissa and Matt were super helpful and responsive to any questions we may have had. We had complete faith in their abilities to create the soundtrack to our wedding. From the first song to the last, the dance floor was never empty! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ or live music (they are SO talented) for an event. We can’t thank 3 West enough for making our wedding day a complete success!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Jamielee

Jamielee · Married on 03/02/2019

Thank You 3 West!

We are so happy that 3 West was available for our day!!! Matt and Nissa made us feel like we had known them forever after just one meeting. They are so professional and fun, and kept our reception going with great music and a crowded dance floor. We also had Cliff play piano during our dinner hour and our guests haven’t stopped commenting on how much they loved him. The photo booth was awesome and the attendant was so helpful! Everything 3 West does is perfect and of the highest quality, and we were honored to meet them. The planning process can be so stressful, but the music and pace of the reception wasn’t something I had to worry about due to their expertise. I would recommend 3 West to everyone looking for a DJ for any kind of event. We can’t thank them enough!!

Sent on 03/18/2019