3 Sweet Girls Cakery Reviews

33 | Cincinnati, OH

33 Reviews for 3 Sweet Girls Cakery

• Stacy

Stacy H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Easy to work with from start to finish

Lisa and Lauren at 3 Sweet Girls helped me with my wedding cake. From the first call they made me feel important during the busiest season for weddings. They were very responsive and never made me feel bad for being a little indecisive with designs. The cake they made for me was beautiful and exactly what we had agreed upon. It tasted delicious and everyone was raving about it. On my wedding day Lauren even hand-delivered the cake to my home and set it up perfectly. Everything was smooth with them from start to finish. Pricing is fair and it felt good to support a small local business in Cincinnati during COVID! Will recommend again and again.

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 10/05/2019

Sweet Experience

3 Sweet Girls did a phenomenal job helping us craft our perfect cake. The flavors(!) of each tier were amazing and we got a ton of compliments from our guests.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2019

Tasty cakes and awesome service!

We’re having cupcakes at our wedding, and all the ones we tasted were amazing!! Not only were the cakes delicious, but Lauren was really great at asking us questions about our vision and showing us examples to get a real feel of what we wanted for a our wedding desserts. 3 Sweet Girls is a great choice for wedding cakes, cupcakes, and all sorts of other sweet treats!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Krista · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing. Lisa was so helpful in gathering ideas for the cake and desserts we had at the wedding. She was extremely responsive to all of my questions. And the cake was SO GOOD. It tasted as good as it looked. I will definitely be using them for more sweet treats in the future.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Michael · Married on 05/19/2018

The most feedback we got out of every facet of our wedding was how delicious the cupcakes were. Working with 3 sweet girls was easy and they set us up with a tasting and let us try roughly 10 flavors of cupcakes out of the many choices. They provided transportation for the cupcakes and gave us boxes for any leftovers. We selected strawberry, vanilla, buckeye, and cookies and cream flavors. The cupcakes were set up in a display that was very elegant, and the cupcakes themselves were professionally done and very aesthetically pleasing. Also, they were the best cupcakes I have ever eaten.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Kathleen · Married on 08/18/2017

Everything was exactly what I asked for and more it looked and tasted so good!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Deana · Married on 08/04/2017

We chose the mini cupcake display and they were absolutely perfect. So fresh and delicious, with just the right amount of icing. We chose the "cocktail" flavors, which were amazing and our guests loved them, but also the "wedding cake" cupcake flavor is TO DIE FOR. They were fresh and delicious for days afterward. The colors and decorating also were great.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Betsy · Married on 09/18/2016

We chose 3 Sweet Girls to provide our cupcakes, cake pops and 6" wedding cake for our wedding. Everything was delicious. The carrot cake wedding cake was so good. 3 Sweet Girls decorated our cake using the colors of our invitation. Oh my goodness! It was gorgeous. Everyone loved the cake pops too. It was hard to pick which flavors we wanted because they are all so tasty. My favorite was the red velvet cheesecake. I'll be back for more!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/10/2016

Three Sweet Girls did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake. They took my vision of what I wanted and made it even better than I could have imagined. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and so delicious. I would tell any and every bride to get their cake from Three Sweet Girls.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Karen · Married on 08/15/2015

From the beginning, Lisa was so easy to contact! Once we set up a tasting, it was a breeze. We told her what we were looking for and she gave us great ideas. We went with 2 kinds of cupcakes and 2 kinds of cake pops (both mini, which I would recommend if you are getting multiple flavors and desserts) to be included on our dessert table. Our guests must have enjoyed them because they were gone before we got to have any! Luckily, we set aside a few desserts before they were served for us to snack on after the wedding :)

We were also so thankful that delivery was an option! All we did was give them the location and when we got to the reception, they were set up very nicely and looked gorgeous on our stands!

I would definitely recommend this bakery to anyone looking for desserts for ANY occasion! Delicious treats that are well worth the price. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/13/2015

So many compliments on the cupcakes! The main cake was gluten free and it was one of the most delicious cakes I've ever had. A huge thank you to the staff! I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/06/2015

The ladies at 3 Sweet Girls Cakery are wonderful! I specifically worked with Lisa, who helped put together a lovely array of mini cupcakes for my spring wedding. Our guests raved about how delicious our cupcakes were, and we only had a few leftover to take home.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Corrine · event on: 05/23/2015

iIsent a photo of a Beautiful cake that I had googled that I Really LOVED!!! I called Cupcake Crazy to see if they customized cakes and she said, YES, email the picture. They did an AWESOME job Duplicating the Cake!!!!!! They were also Nice, Professional and on Time with My Order. The Cake was also reasonably Priced and It tasted Delicious!!!!! Thank you Cupcake Crazy!!!! ;) ;) ;) Love & Happiness, Corrine DeMaree

Sent on 05/28/2015

The entire experience with selecting , designing and tasting the cake ensured that what we desired for a wedding cake was what we got. It was unique, beautiful and delis opus Everyone loved it and said best wedding cake ever. The owner and her husband are so great to work with and accommodating of any request. We just loved them the cake and the experience

Sent on 05/27/2015

Heidi · event on: 02/01/2015

As a busy mom, I waited until the last minute to try to find a bakery that would create a Minecraft birthday cake for my 11 year old son. His birthday party was on 1/1/15 and I called Cupcake Crazy on 1/29/15! Lisa answered the phone and after explaining what I needed, she emailed me pictures of some other cakes they had done and asked me to let her know what I wanted mine to look like. I called her back and let her know specifics. To make a long story short, we picked up the cake on 1/31 and were so pleased with it. My son and his friends were literally speechless when we presented the cake to him. We had the Cookies and Cream flavor cake and it was divine. It was so moist and it had 3 layers, which surprised me as we hadn't discussed extra layers. I was expecting it to be one layer, so I was pleasantly surprised. I definitely will be using Cupcake Crazy in the future and have already been telling all my friends about it. Thanks so much for making a procrastinating mom and a hard to please birthday boy very happy!!!

Sarah · event on: 11/17/2014

I generally make all of my childrens' cakes as a tradition in my family, however I knew with the hustle and bustle this time of year I had to delegate this task. I am so glad I did! All of the parents at the party were dying to know who made the cupcakes. I could not tell a lie, even as a culinary school graduate they were too perfect for even me to say I did!

Deanna · event on: 10/19/2014

Cupcake Crazy is consistently fresh, friendly and always has great ideas! Everyone loved the baby shower cake. It looked and tasted great. I've NEVER been disappointed with Lisa and her team!

• User4773134 · event on: 08/03/2014

Love their cakes! The decorating is amazing as well.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Kathy · event on: 07/06/2014

Lisa and her talented team of artisans are my go-to dessert specialists for my parties. There isn't an idea that they can't work with and bring to fruition in a tasty and beautiful way. I highly recommend Cupcake Crazy Cincinnati to anyone looking for delicious desserts with a designer flair!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Krista · Married on 06/21/2014

I cannot say enough about the fabulous crew at Cupcake Crazy! Our wedding day included so many personal touches, but the desserts and treats really took the cake (no pun intended). Lisa and her team listened to our vision and delivered such an amazing display. Not to mention, they included a photo of our dog on one of the cookies and made my husband his own Skyline Cheese Coney cake! Not to mention, every treat was so tasty and delicious! We could not have been happier or more impressed with them and we would definitely recommend using Cupcake Crazy for any event!

Christina · Married on 05/03/2014

beautiful cake!! truly saved the day!! Cake tasted amazing.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Chris · event on: 03/23/2014

I have used Cupcake Crazy for several events and have never been anything but thrilled with their work. Not only is the work and detail beautiful but it's also delicious. I don't even think to call anyone else when I'm planning an event.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Sue · Married on 09/28/2013

The cake with cupcake tower and a cake on top along with the cakepop favors for every guest made our daughter and son on laws' day extra special. Lisa, Lauren, Kristen and their helpers made everything perfect. I have guests still talking about how wonderful these special treats were even though some felt they shouldn't eat them because they looked so wonderful too but most didn't last through the night. I even ordered cake pops delivered to the our daughter and son in law in NC for their 1st anniversary and they said they were delicious and made their anniversary special. I recommend them to anyone for any special event you have or just stop by and treat yourself. The shop iis like going in a candy store as a kid!

Heather · event on: 02/24/2012

Lisa at Cupcake Crazy was wonderful to work with! She was responsive to all my questions and emails and fulfilled my order perfectly. the cake pops were delicious and a hug hit with my husbands coworkers and friends! We can't wait to order them again for our next special occasion.

Sent on 03/02/2012

Ali · Married on 02/14/2012

My experience working ith Cupcake Crazy was amazing. The quality and taste of the product was out of this world. And the level of customer service I recieved was far beyond my expectations. Lisa was always so helpful an accommodating with me and I can't thank her enoug for everythng! I will continue to purchase as many corporate as well as personal gifts I can from Cupcake Crazy and will continue to tell everyone I know about my wonderful experience working with them!

Sent on 02/08/2012