3 Dudes Photo Booth Reviews

8 | San Jose, CA

8 Reviews for 3 Dudes Photo Booth

• Alberto

Alberto Anaya · Married on 09/14/2019

great photo booth experience!

3 Dudes photo booth did a really good job helping entertain our guests. They arrived early to set up so that there would be no down time once the photo booth time started. All our guests enjoyed taking their photos and sharing them online and taking the prints home that night. We were able to get an album with all the photos our guests took and they even asked the guests to sign the album, we had a really fun time looking through all the photos the following day when we looked at the album. I would definitely recommend choosing them if you're in need of a photo booth and would also book with them again in the future.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Patty · Married on 09/01/2018

I worked with 3 Dudes Photobooth for my wedding about a month ago and I could not have been happier with my decision to go with them. They are absolutely the best! Having gone to several weddings with photobooths this year, I have to brag that we definitely got the best one, and they had a comparable price to others. Iris was incredibly responsive leading up to the wedding date and very accommodating. Iris has tons of picture printout styles to pick from; but when I requested that the photo strips have the same design as our wedding invitation, she came through for us at no extra cost! The day of the wedding they showed up and were super professional. They had a huge variety of props to choose from (which was way more than other photo booths we've seen). They also made us custom props with the bride and groom faces that our guests loved. We have them as souvenirs! She also made us a photobooth souvenir book with a copy of each of the pictures our friends and family took. AND even after our wedding passed she sent us a DVD with digital copies of all of the pictures. I loved them so much and the service that they gave us that I needed to share here. I will likely hire them for future parties! Thank you 3 Dudes!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 02/15/2017

I could not have been happier with my experience with 3 Dudes Photo Booth! They went above and beyond to customize our backdrops and layouts, were extremely professional and friendly to everyone and my guests still talk about the custom props they made for us! We will definitely use them again and again and we always recommend them to everyone we know!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 02/05/2017

I am so glad I booked the 3 Dudes photo booth! It was one of the highlights of my wedding! The guest loved it and so did the groom and I!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Karen · Married on 12/16/2016

We had The Photobooth Guys at our wedding on 12/17/16 & all I have to say is we couldn't be happier! Their service was outstanding, pictures were great quality and the prop selection was amazing! Everyone loved them! Thank you guys for all your incredible work!

Summer · Married on 07/10/2016

Thanks a bunch, met you at a 15th birthday and hired you for my wedding.

Andrew · Married on 05/28/2016

All good great work, very happy with the work

Evita · Married on 09/25/2015

The photo booth guys were great!! From beginning to end they were professional! Answered any and all my questions, on time! And pricing was affordable and worth it!! I would definitely hire them again!!