3 Dudes & Dinner Reviews

35 Reviews for 3 Dudes & Dinner

• Brad

Brad K · Getting married on 08/06/2021

The #1 Team in Michigan

Even with all the challenges of pulling off a wedding in the summer of 2020, "3 Dudes" somehow made it happen and it was amazing! They did everything for our outdoor wedding & performed flawlessly. The food, service & decor was 1st class and all our guests rated it "5 Star".

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Wright · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Highly recommend!

We were incredibly pleased with 3 Dudes & Dinner when they catered our wedding. Our venue was in a remote location a ways out of town, but they had no problem traveling to us. Everything was done on time. Our guest still comment on how great the food was and it was months ago. Working with Chris and Cori was an amazing experience from beginning to end. The have plenty of choices on their catering menu, so it wasn’t hard to find multiple options that everyone would love. They worked with us to meet our needs, but also gave very helpful suggestions. To us this was important because they made sure that our needs were met, but that our menu made sense. They gave us suggestions on in season vegetables that would pair well with our meal. If you’re looking for a catering company we would highly recommend 3 Dudes. They made the process easy, and they know food! Everything they make is presented professionally and TASTE AMAZING. On top of all that they are reasonable in price!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney Williams · Married on 10/02/2020

Blown Away!

My husband and I hired 3 Dudes after they catered my brothers wedding back in 2015. 5 stars is an understatement!! They completely blew us away with their impeccable service and the tastiest food. The planning was so straightforward from the beginning; the entire staff is approachable and will go out of their way for you. We had canceled our large out of state wedding (thank you 2020) and planned a small, private ceremony about 1.5 months from our date. 3 Dudes was there every step of the way and made certain we were satisfied. Their menu is full of tasteful options that will make it hard to choose from! They presented such a beautiful display of food as well as place settings and dinnerware. We are still getting compliments on the delightful food and beverage service- we highly recommend hiring a bartender from 3 Dudes...there was never an empty cup! Absolutely the best around, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Margaret

Margaret Kim · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Catering service

We used 3 Dudes and a Dinner for our wedding on 9/12/20 and I have nothing but amazing things to say! From start to finish the staff had been amazing and communication was consistent and flawless. Goes without saying that the food and service on the day of was amazing as well!
    So many of our guests approached us to say that the food and the appetizers during cocktail hour was amazing. Great job, team! Thank you so much for helping our day be special.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Sue O’Quinn · Married on 08/16/2020

Professional yet they make the experience personal

Chris, Cory and staff are professional and go above and beyond what you would expect in service. And the food is outstanding!!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • O

Olivia Smigielski · Married on 08/08/2020

Awesome caterers, went above and beyond

Three Dudes was awesome!! My husband and I are both vegan, and were worried about finding someone to cater an all-vegan wedding. Three Dudes stepped up to the plate and did a miraculous job—every food item was exquisite, creative, and a great mix of decadent and healthy side items. We could not be happier. They were punctual and we completely trusted their professionalism. We got so many compliments on the food!! Amazing caterer and highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 04/17/2020

Personable and professional

My fiancé and I found this catering service on wedding wire. Their menu looked so intriguing to me I reached out to them right away. Now, they live over and hour away from where we live. But they were more than willing to work with our schedules and they drove to our hometown to meet with us. We had very pleasant conversation over a beer at a local brewery and my fiancé and I knew that night that we wanted to work with 3 Dudes and Dinner for our special day. Since then, the event managers have been so patient and helpful in putting multiple proposals together to meet our expectations. We hired them to cater our wedding and we cannot wait for our big day with them being involved. They are two great people to work with.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Dawn Aumiller · Married on 02/10/2020

Aumiller/Marry Wedding

We want to send a BIG thank you to 3 Dudes and Dinner for their excellent food and service. We couldn't have asked for better. We had no worries at all during our wedding reception. Their prices were very reasonable and the food was outstanding.
    I highly recommend them for any catering event and would most definitely use them again!!!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Debra Meo · Married on 11/16/2019

Best Experience and Best Meal

3 Dudes came and cooked at our home and served 24 people. The food was delicious and their team of workers were wonderful. The were very attentive to everyone's needs and very accommodating. They moved our chairs and Arch from the ceremony to the reception, lit all the candles, walked 1 1/2 flight of stairs to serve food and washed all dishes. They made it a very relaxing evening for us as we didn't have to do anything. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Anna Prielipp · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome Experience!

3 Dudes was extremely helpful in assisting us in the wedding planning process. They made it as easy as possible! Chris and his team were incredibly responsive and flexible when we chose to do a Farm to Table dinner, incorporating our own produce. They did everything they could to create our dream dinner. We are so grateful for the attitudes and services provided. We would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Tamara Russell · Married on 06/09/2019

Couple’s Wedding Shower

Amazing food, presentation, personal service and fantastic to work with. They made our event so wonderful and so happy we chose 3 Dudes and Dinner to cater my daughter and future son in-law’s Wedding Shower!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Blown away!

I will recommend 3 Dudes and Dinner to anyone and everyone! They were such a joy to work with, extremely down to earth, beyond polite, and ultimately the best choice for our wedding. My wedding guests still have not stopped raving about the appetizers at the cocktail hour, or about the dinner at the reception. I was so pleased and wish I could do my wedding again and again to get more of that food. Also, it was pouring down rain ALL NIGHT at my outdoor reception, and they serving staff continued on with a smile on their face all night long, even soaked to the bone.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Kirsten · Married on 08/25/2018

I had such a wonderful time at my wedding and a huge part of that as due to the quality of food and knowing that 3 dudes and dinner took care of everything. They were so amazing, my cousin is using them for his wedding!

Noreen · Married on 08/18/2018

3 Dudes and Dinner were truly awesome. They helped to create a stress-free evening and their attention to detail was incredible! I received so many compliments on the delicious food !

Sent on 10/03/2018

Barbara Mullins · Married on 08/18/2018

The Best Ever!!

Thanks to 3 Dudes & Dinner for making our party the best!! Everything from planning to the day was perfect and oh so easy! All our guests had wonderful comments about the food and service staff. Can’t wait to have another gathering so the 3 Dudes can cater...

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/17/2018

Phenomenal

Finding a caterer that matched my budget and also my unique requirements was difficult; 3 Dudes and Dinner even managed to exceed what I looked for. I am originally from Britain, and all my family lives over there, so I wanted to make sure there would be food that they would enjoy. My husband on the other hand, is the American, and he grew up in a family that eat the same three to five, American cuisine meals on repeat. My husband and I love to travel and try new foods, and being able to cook has always been important to me, especially due to health reasons. So with all these differences I was looking for a caterer that gave me the variety I needed in a desperate attempt to try and please everyone as best as I could. Along comes 3 Dudes & Dinner. The choices were fantastic, there's even the choice to customize your own; they will work with you. I just chose from the menu since coordinating with family was so difficult for me during my wedding planning: we got classic beef tips for my husband's side, butternut squash ravioli for the vegetarians/vegans, and a chicken with a mango salsa that gave a nod to our honeymoon to be in Hawaii. We got multiple sides & a couple appetizers, and they even provided tea for my British family. They were fantastic. So professional, timely with everything, easy to talk to... And not only did they provide food, they coordinated with other vendors to get my tables and chairs. They truly work with you on every little detail you want, even making it so I could rent metal utensils, but then order my own palm leaf plates that could be compost. I was so thrilled, and I can't talk them up enough. I wish I hadn't been so busy and got to eat more of the food, but everyone who attended raved about how good it was. You can't go wrong with 3 Dudes & Dinner, they work with you on literally everything, and want you to have your perfect day with such a professional, but casual manner that made the whole experience beyond comfortable. Thank you so much 3 Dudes & Dinner!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Rich · Married on 07/28/2018

There service was excellent! The food and its variety were exceptional. They were easy with which to work, extremely accommodating, friendly, and professional. They provided meals for all of the out of town guests on Friday evening, as well as Saturday breakfast and lunch. The main party was Saturday evening and they even came to our house the day after the party and made breakfast for all of our house guests.
    If we ever host a large gathering again, I will not have to make more than one phone call.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ethan · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent service and great food. Made our event easy.

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

Went above and beyond our expectations.

Alicia · Married on 06/23/2018

They were the most amazing team of caterers we have ever worked with. Not only did they provide phenomenal food, they made our party completely stressfree with constant communication and going above and beyond their job duties!

Maureen · Married on 09/30/2017

I just want to thank you for everything that ypu did for us last night everyone was so impressed with the food and how everything looked. If anyone is looking a person to contact please give them my info. The food was more than 5 stars. Service no one had to ask for anything your staff was Johnny on the spot

Sent on 10/01/2017

3 Dudes & Dinner's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Maureen. We are very pleased to hear that all was enjoyed!! And what a great day it turned put to be :)

Kira · Married on 09/09/2017

3 Dudes and Dinner catered my sisters wedding on 9/9/17. Everything was absolutely flawless. The staff was very professional and went above and beyond. The groom was bummed he didn't get any of his wedding cake since he was so busy. To his surprise, 3 Dudes had saved a piece of cake in a box for the bride and groom! The guests raved about the food and service. We didn't have to clean up anything that night. They did it all! Thank You for all of your hard work!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2017

Super flexible, helpful, and great communication

Sent on 09/22/2017

Esther · Married on 07/15/2017

The team truly went above and beyond for our wedding. Working with Chris and his team could not have been a more lovely experience. Friend and family were blown away by the food at our wedding. I would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

david · Married on 07/15/2017

Chris was wonderful. He put together not only a meal, but the feel of the whole presentation was unique and had everything to do with this memorable wedding. I would recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding to be
    special.