3 Dudes & Dinner Reviews

3 Dudes & Dinner 5
  • Hillary

Hillary · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Personable and professional

My fiancé and I found this catering service on wedding wire. Their menu looked so intriguing to me I reached out to them right away. Now, they live over and hour away from where we live. But they were more than willing to work with our schedules and they drove to our hometown to meet with us. We had very pleasant conversation over a beer at a local brewery and my fiancé and I knew that night that we wanted to work with 3 Dudes and Dinner for our special day. Since then, the event managers have been so patient and helpful in putting multiple proposals together to meet our expectations. We hired them to cater our wedding and we cannot wait for our big day with them being involved. They are two great people to work with.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Anna Prielipp · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome Experience!

3 Dudes was extremely helpful in assisting us in the wedding planning process. They made it as easy as possible! Chris and his team were incredibly responsive and flexible when we chose to do a Farm to Table dinner, incorporating our own produce. They did everything they could to create our dream dinner. We are so grateful for the attitudes and services provided. We would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Tamara Russell · Married on 06/09/2019

Couple’s Wedding Shower

Amazing food, presentation, personal service and fantastic to work with. They made our event so wonderful and so happy we chose 3 Dudes and Dinner to cater my daughter and future son in-law’s Wedding Shower!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Blown away!

I will recommend 3 Dudes and Dinner to anyone and everyone! They were such a joy to work with, extremely down to earth, beyond polite, and ultimately the best choice for our wedding. My wedding guests still have not stopped raving about the appetizers at the cocktail hour, or about the dinner at the reception. I was so pleased and wish I could do my wedding again and again to get more of that food. Also, it was pouring down rain ALL NIGHT at my outdoor reception, and they serving staff continued on with a smile on their face all night long, even soaked to the bone.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Kirsten · Married on 08/25/2018

I had such a wonderful time at my wedding and a huge part of that as due to the quality of food and knowing that 3 dudes and dinner took care of everything. They were so amazing, my cousin is using them for his wedding!

Noreen · Married on 08/18/2018

3 Dudes and Dinner were truly awesome. They helped to create a stress-free evening and their attention to detail was incredible! I received so many compliments on the delicious food !

Sent on 10/03/2018

Barbara Mullins · Married on 08/18/2018

The Best Ever!!

Thanks to 3 Dudes & Dinner for making our party the best!! Everything from planning to the day was perfect and oh so easy! All our guests had wonderful comments about the food and service staff. Can’t wait to have another gathering so the 3 Dudes can cater...

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/17/2018

Phenomenal

Finding a caterer that matched my budget and also my unique requirements was difficult; 3 Dudes and Dinner even managed to exceed what I looked for. I am originally from Britain, and all my family lives over there, so I wanted to make sure there would be food that they would enjoy. My husband on the other hand, is the American, and he grew up in a family that eat the same three to five, American cuisine meals on repeat. My husband and I love to travel and try new foods, and being able to cook has always been important to me, especially due to health reasons. So with all these differences I was looking for a caterer that gave me the variety I needed in a desperate attempt to try and please everyone as best as I could. Along comes 3 Dudes & Dinner. The choices were fantastic, there's even the choice to customize your own; they will work with you. I just chose from the menu since coordinating with family was so difficult for me during my wedding planning: we got classic beef tips for my husband's side, butternut squash ravioli for the vegetarians/vegans, and a chicken with a mango salsa that gave a nod to our honeymoon to be in Hawaii. We got multiple sides & a couple appetizers, and they even provided tea for my British family. They were fantastic. So professional, timely with everything, easy to talk to... And not only did they provide food, they coordinated with other vendors to get my tables and chairs. They truly work with you on every little detail you want, even making it so I could rent metal utensils, but then order my own palm leaf plates that could be compost. I was so thrilled, and I can't talk them up enough. I wish I hadn't been so busy and got to eat more of the food, but everyone who attended raved about how good it was. You can't go wrong with 3 Dudes & Dinner, they work with you on literally everything, and want you to have your perfect day with such a professional, but casual manner that made the whole experience beyond comfortable. Thank you so much 3 Dudes & Dinner!

3 Dudes & Dinner 6
    3 Dudes & Dinner 7
    3 Dudes & Dinner 8
    3 Dudes & Dinner 9
    3 Dudes & Dinner 10
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Rich · Married on 07/28/2018

There service was excellent! The food and its variety were exceptional. They were easy with which to work, extremely accommodating, friendly, and professional. They provided meals for all of the out of town guests on Friday evening, as well as Saturday breakfast and lunch. The main party was Saturday evening and they even came to our house the day after the party and made breakfast for all of our house guests.
    If we ever host a large gathering again, I will not have to make more than one phone call.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ethan · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent service and great food. Made our event easy.

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

Went above and beyond our expectations.

Alicia · Married on 06/23/2018

They were the most amazing team of caterers we have ever worked with. Not only did they provide phenomenal food, they made our party completely stressfree with constant communication and going above and beyond their job duties!

Maureen · Married on 09/30/2017

I just want to thank you for everything that ypu did for us last night everyone was so impressed with the food and how everything looked. If anyone is looking a person to contact please give them my info. The food was more than 5 stars. Service no one had to ask for anything your staff was Johnny on the spot

Sent on 10/01/2017

3 Dudes & Dinner's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Maureen. We are very pleased to hear that all was enjoyed!! And what a great day it turned put to be :)

Kira · Married on 09/09/2017

3 Dudes and Dinner catered my sisters wedding on 9/9/17. Everything was absolutely flawless. The staff was very professional and went above and beyond. The groom was bummed he didn't get any of his wedding cake since he was so busy. To his surprise, 3 Dudes had saved a piece of cake in a box for the bride and groom! The guests raved about the food and service. We didn't have to clean up anything that night. They did it all! Thank You for all of your hard work!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2017

Super flexible, helpful, and great communication

Sent on 09/22/2017

Esther · Married on 07/15/2017

The team truly went above and beyond for our wedding. Working with Chris and his team could not have been a more lovely experience. Friend and family were blown away by the food at our wedding. I would highly recommend to anyone!!

david · Married on 07/15/2017

Chris was wonderful. He put together not only a meal, but the feel of the whole presentation was unique and had everything to do with this memorable wedding. I would recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding to be
    special.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Arwen · Married on 07/15/2017

3 Dudes were amazing! They were nothing like the other catering services I had contacted for our wedding. From the beginning, they worked with us to create a delicious meal that would fit in our budget. They were very responsive and quickly answered all my little questions day in & day out. They also provided all the dishes, flatware and glasses for our outdoor wedding. On top of that, they provided the most amazing servers and bartenders. The food was to die for (stuffed chicken roulade, salmon piccata, eggplant parm, orzo, grilled veggies, etc) - our guests kept asking who did the catering and marveling at how delicious it was (some even said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding!). They cooked on-site even though we were at a private lake-side cottage. I cannot say enough good things about this company. They were amazing and I would definitely use them again for an event in the future!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Sam · Married on 06/10/2017

This company is amazing. Chris and Cori went above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

3 Dudes & Dinner were absolutely amazing and so easy to work with! The food was incredible and my guests raved about it all night long. I would definitely recommend and they will be my go-to catering service for future needs.

Jeannette · Married on 05/13/2017

An amazing team. The food they prepared for our wedding was amazing. Our guest gave us so many compliments on the top notch food and professional service. Choose Three Dudes & Dinner for your catering needs!!

Matthew · Married on 07/30/2016

My wife and I wanted to write a balanced review, so we tried to come up with some things that we did not like about the whole experience. We couldn't come up with any. 3 Dudes are incredible. One of the most stressful parts of wedding planning is communicating with the various vendors that are helping to make your day happen. We found 3 Dudes to be exceptional, clear and prompt in all of their correspondence with us and this made us more relaxed as the day got closer. The service was very good. We had some last minute preparations that needed to be completed so my then fiance showed up early to take care of them. When we got there we had nothing to do because 3 Dudes did it all!

The food. The food was amazing. You know food is good when people are making unsolicited comments about how much they enjoyed it. We had pulled pork sliders, salmon, stuffed chicken and a vegetarian entree. We loved it and so did the crowd! The value was exceptional and we were so happy to pay what they were asking. We only wish we could have tipped more because we were so thrilled with the entire experience. Thanks, 3 Dudes and Dinner!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

Cannot express how wonderful 3Dudes was to work with. They made our wedding dinner simply perfect! Every detail was top notch and worth every penny. Everyone complimented on the delicious dinner. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Madi · Married on 06/10/2017

3 Dudes was so awesome to work with. They were very easy going and really open and receptive to ideas. They created a great menu that accommodated all our guests and the food was delicious as always! Their setup and take-down processes were so well-coordinated and the table settings turned out beautifully. They also added very thoughtful touches that really went above and beyond (like saving plates of appetizers for the bridal party to eat upon arrival, we were starving, so this was great!). Overall, they seemed to have really cared about us and making sure our wedding reception went as smooth as possible. We are very satisfied with our experience with 3 Dudes and would 100% recommend them! Cory and Chris are amazing!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

La Krupa · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful service!

3 Dudes and Dinner were wonderful to plan and coordinate with. The salmon and skirt Steak was delicious! We had the Michigan Cherry Salad served at the table and the rest buffet. We wholly underestimated how many guests would eat each and we ran out of steak and had LOTS of left over salmon. Chris went out to buy more beef and cooked it up and my guests were thrilled! They had to wait a bit for their meal but it was delicious and we were impressed with Chris's quick response to near disaster! 3 Dudes will provide you with superb food and service!

Sent on 07/24/2019