12 Reviews for 3 Dudes & Dinner

12 3 Dudes & Dinner Reviews

I just want to thank you for everything that ypu did for us last night everyone was so impressed with the food and how everything looked. If anyone is looking a person to contact please give them my info. The food was more than 5 stars. Service no one had to ask for anything your staff was Johnny on the spot

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maureen, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

3 Dudes and Dinner catered my sisters wedding on 9/9/17. Everything was absolutely flawless. The staff was very professional and went above and beyond. The groom was bummed he didn't get any of his wedding cake since he was so busy. To his surprise, 3 Dudes had saved a piece of cake in a box for the bride and groom! The guests raved about the food and service. We didn't have to clean up anything that night. They did it all! Thank You for all of your hard work!

Profile Picture Kira, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Super flexible, helpful, and great communication

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The team truly went above and beyond for our wedding. Working with Chris and his team could not have been a more lovely experience. Friend and family were blown away by the food at our wedding. I would highly recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Esther, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chris was wonderful. He put together not only a meal, but the feel of the whole presentation was unique and had everything to do with this memorable wedding. I would recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding to be
special.

Profile Picture david, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

3 Dudes were amazing! They were nothing like the other catering services I had contacted for our wedding. From the beginning, they worked with us to create a delicious meal that would fit in our budget. They were very responsive and quickly answered all my little questions day in & day out. They also provided all the dishes, flatware and glasses for our outdoor wedding. On top of that, they provided the most amazing servers and bartenders. The food was to die for (stuffed chicken roulade, salmon piccata, eggplant parm, orzo, grilled veggies, etc) - our guests kept asking who did the catering and marveling at how delicious it was (some even said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding!). They cooked on-site even though we were at a private lake-side cottage. I cannot say enough good things about this company. They were amazing and I would definitely use them again for an event in the future!

Profile Picture Arwen, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

This company is amazing. Chris and Cori went above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Profile Picture Sam, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

3 Dudes & Dinner were absolutely amazing and so easy to work with! The food was incredible and my guests raved about it all night long. I would definitely recommend and they will be my go-to catering service for future needs.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

An amazing team. The food they prepared for our wedding was amazing. Our guest gave us so many compliments on the top notch food and professional service. Choose Three Dudes & Dinner for your catering needs!!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cannot express how wonderful 3Dudes was to work with. They made our wedding dinner simply perfect! Every detail was top notch and worth every penny. Everyone complimented on the delicious dinner. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6951488, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

3 Dudes was so awesome to work with. They were very easy going and really open and receptive to ideas. They created a great menu that accommodated all our guests and the food was delicious as always! Their setup and take-down processes were so well-coordinated and the table settings turned out beautifully. They also added very thoughtful touches that really went above and beyond (like saving plates of appetizers for the bridal party to eat upon arrival, we were starving, so this was great!). Overall, they seemed to have really cared about us and making sure our wedding reception went as smooth as possible. We are very satisfied with our experience with 3 Dudes and would 100% recommend them! Cory and Chris are amazing!!

Profile Picture Madi, 6/10/17, 1 Review