3 Dimensional Catering and Design Reviews

85 | Richardson, TX

85 Reviews for 3 Dimensional Catering and Design

Eric M · Married on 03/30/2019

Master Sergeant

Outstanding service! The food was good. The setting was excellent! Would surely call for future events.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Megan · Married on 01/25/2018

We had a great event and 3D catering was very accommodating! Their food was great and the service of the event staff was even better! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Suzie · Married on 12/09/2017

I used 3 Dimensional Catering for a last minute donor reception & would not hesitate to use them for a wedding reception. They were extremely responsive & wonderful to work with. The food was tasty & service was great. The staff was courteous & helpful. I will use them when I am in the area again & would highly recommend them to those in the Dallas area.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Demetrice · Married on 06/03/2017

Great staff! Chef Carl takes time out to meet and great with guest. Food was very tasty and presentation was outstanding. Cake was awesome! Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality, quantity, personality, and affordability for the service you will receive in return.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Amcjkv89@yahoo.com · Married on 07/14/2018

Chef Carl and Tammy were wonderful to work with. They helped us get to something we were happy with. They were with us through it all. When itcame time for the wedding, the food was wonderful! We received numerous compliments about the food and the service with the whole staff. I highly recommend them! Thank you for helping to make our daughters wedding memorable!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Angela · Married on 06/02/2018

I was so happy I chose 3Dimensional Catering! The food was delicious, especially the greens and short ribs, and their service was outstanding. I will definitely be using this company again!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2017

3.0

Chef Carl is amazing!! He was friendly, professional and offered stellar service. Not to mention the food was delicious. He went above and beyond for us. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Mike · Married on 10/08/2012

Catered our company Christmas party. Did a great job, very flexible and the food was par excellence !

Sent on 01/03/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2018

4.2

My daughter is using Chef Carl for her wedding next month and we are excited ! I wanted to share some feedback from today’s luncheon I had catered for my company .

I just wanted to share feedback from today’s luncheon. You received nothing but high praise (of course I already knew they would love it!). I actually ordered extra food but there were no leftovers!

Team members were asking where I found you and of course, I made sure they got a brochure that Tammy left behind this morning.

I was especially excited that I was able to get a team member to try the vegetable lasagna (she’s nothing but a meat eater and loves her fried foods). But for her to come tell me how she didn’t even miss the meat speaks volume!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Shanda · Married on 06/10/2016

0.4

Here is my story-
    I used lll Dimensional Catering for my wedding this June 2016 and was pleased with the taste of the food, however the service was very disappointing. I was supposed to have my guest served chicken Marsala but instead they got chicken with sauce. But still not the worst part.... We had a worker show up in hospital scrubs to serve at my formal Wedding Reception. She was allowed to serve as if it was okay. We were served food that we didn't order and were not given the food we expected. They showed up to my venue at 6 pm and my wedding time was 4 pm which meant my guest had to wait on them to set up before they could eat.
    When I tried contacting them I was given excuses and they refused to meet with me about my experience. Tammy and Chef Carl were really nice and friendly before my event but would not speak to me after the event. They tried to justify by bringing up other incidents that came up, instead of owning up to what my real concerns were. After the reception I was supposed to get my food that was left over and not eaten by my guest and I never saw this food, although a worker told me I had plenty left over. I was told it would be put up for me and when I looked for it, it was all gone. NOTHING WAS LEFT FOR ME. Not even the containers that should have obtained the food. Fishy!!!!
    I'm not happy with the service received especially for the price we paid which was well over $4,000 and to be treated this way and ignored is inexcusable!
    Do not use this caterer!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2016