3 Dimensional Catering and Design Reviews

85 | Richardson, TX

85 Reviews for 3 Dimensional Catering and Design

sylvia · Married on 04/22/2017

CHEF CARL AND HIS STAFF ARE AMAZING. THEY GO OVER AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT AND THAT EACH GUEST IS SATISFIED.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Howard · Married on 02/24/2017

The sky is the limit working with 3 Dimensional Catering & Design. Whatever we dreamed of having to eat for our guests, Chef Carl made it happen. Very professional from the beginning. Knowledgeable of a plethora of food choices and cuisines. Very prompt in arriving to set up. Prices were great. They are EXCELLENT!!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

jessica · Married on 02/02/2017

EXCELLENT WORK!!!! I would recommend this to everyone!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Marty · Married on 01/20/2017

Great food and awesome service!

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/14/2017

Thank you 3 Dimensional Catering for making my wedding more than awesome!!! The cakes were amazing... the food was delicious!!! Chef Carl and his staff went above and beyond their call of duty! We will be using 3DC in the future

Sent on 01/30/2017

Beth · Married on 08/30/2016

Chef Carl and his team were so great to work with for our corporate event. They are prompt in their communication and the level of service was top notch. The delivery was on time. We had an array of appetizers and they were all a big hit with our crew.

Sent on 09/13/2016

sonja · Married on 07/09/2016

Chef Carl and his staff did an amazing job providing service for my son's birthday dinner. Every parent and child were very pleased with the food. They are still talking about it. Everything was awesome!! 3 Dimensional Catering you rock!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Brittney · Married on 10/24/2015

I am not one to give reviews, however Chef Carl was so amazing I felt as though I owed it to him. When looking for a caterer for my wedding I felt overwhelmed with the endless options. So, I hope I can make it a bit easier for you by saying my guest our still raving about the food at our wedding!

3 Dimensional Catering has impeccable costumer service. Chef Carl works with a lady named Tammy. Whenever I had a question and I emailed her she emailed me in record time. I felt as though I was always in the loop.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Sawnya · Married on 10/03/2015

Chef Carl Hall and 3 Dimensional Catering and Design did an outstanding job as the cater for my wedding. The food was excellent and the service was amazing. His staff were friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and my guests enjoyed everything he had prepared for our wedding. Chef Carl also did the wedding cake and an ice cream bar for our reception. I highly recommend his company for anyone's next event or wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Troy and Lisa · Married on 09/02/2015

A Job well done hats off to 3 Dimensional Catering & Design. We had the opportunity to use them for our Family Reunion event. Each member of their team provided outstanding service. They was extremely responsive in meeting our need for the reunion event. They worked as a team in completing the task with purpose.

They set the example for me as to what a catering service should be by their quality of service, value, and professional customer service. Carl and the staff of 3 Dimensional Catering & Design met all of my expectation. We selected a Southern menu for our Western theme for our family reunion. We absolutely love the menu.

The food, the freshness, the flavor, the set up, and design was truly amazing. It was the type of event that left my family member from around the country talking for days about how good their meals was. I recommend 3 Dimensional Catering & Catering & Design.
    If you are looking for an affordable catering service that is respectable reasonable 3 Dimensional Catering & Design is that choice, it was ours. It is the type of place that left me with the sense that they will always will be a part of our family catering needs.

Great Job!

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • O

Orlando · event on: 08/01/2015

The catering staff was outstanding. I love their professional service and awesome personality. The food was well prepared with great flavor and wonderful presentation.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Damalia · Married on 06/07/2015

Three Dimensional Catering and Design surpassed every expectation we had. They brought professionalism, quality and sophistication to our Christmas party with many of our guest still raving about the food. The staff was prompt and attentive to every aspect of the party, not just the catering, and all the supporting staff was dedicated to make our event a great success. They will be our caterers and event planners for years to come. The Wilson's

Sent on 01/05/2018

Carl and his team were extremely friendly and always focused on making our event go as smoothly as possible. They were so flexible and professional. I would recommend them to anyone! They know what they are doing!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Chef Carl and his staff did a phenomenal job from beginning to end. The foods and the desserts were amazing. Every guest at our NYE party raved on how excellent everything was. Thanks 3 Dimensional Catering on a job well done.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Great wedding cake! Great set up! I would highly recommend 3 Dimensional Catering and Design!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Sonja · Married on 12/06/2014

Thanks 3 Dimensional Catering for making my special day a success! The food was amazing!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Chef Carl……

Where to I begin…….I can’t thank you enough for the amazing job that you and your crew did at the party. EVERYONE went on and on about how great the food was. I feel certain you will be getting more business from some people that attended because they were taking your business cards and flyers. Everything was perfect and we could not have asked for a better set up. We will definitely be using your catering service with future parties. Thanks again.

Kenny

Sent on 01/14/2015

Ken C · Married on 09/04/2010

Holiday Party

The did an excellent job catering our annual holiday party! Food was great!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/26/2008

Chef Carl is a man with a sweet heart. This is not just a business for him, but a passion. When he is talking to you and when he is at your event, it is about you and only you! He has become a friend of my mom's because we have used him for all catering events at our church, for charities dinners we plan/organize and of course for my wedding. He always takes that extra effort to make sure you are happy. At our reception, the bartenders we hired showed up late, so he had his staff give out drinks to our guests. He also took the time to make sure my husband and I were happy with the food and service at the reception. HIGHLY recommended!!

Sent on 12/10/2008
  • O

Olivia · event on: 06/18/2018

Thank you Chef Carl & staff for providing me with such wonderful service for my party . Everything was amazing. The food was beyond great!

Sent on 06/20/2018

sheila · Married on 06/06/2016

Dear James and Shanda Harrison,

Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of 3DC entire culinary team. I am very sorry to learn that your overall experience for the wedding we catered was less than adequate based on your concerns. It is our goal to always exceed our customers' expectations.

I understand your frustration and want to fix the situation anyway we can. We will take full responsibility for some of your concerns, however all of your concerns are not valid and truthful.

However, I'd like to explain my concerns as well. First and foremost your wedding was buffet service. Nowhere on your contract does it state you service would be plated service. The majority of our events are buffet service because it’s more cost effective for our clients.

We did have a team member who arrived on site at the golf course in her other job's uniform. That team members was coached and counseled on our uniform policy. Our team members can arrive on site in a Chef jackets or t-shirts while there are unloading and setting up an event. Before the function starts, all staff members should be in the proper uniform either our blue uniform shirt shirts or Chef's Whit coat for our back of the house culinary team members. Mrs. Barnes did apologize to our culinary team and myself, that she was not in the correct uniform while setting up, however she change into her proper uniform 30 minutes prior to the event starting. She took full responsibility in knowing she was improperly dressed.

At 3DC the ultimate goal is to make sure that we do everything possible to assure our guests expectations are met.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Kim · Married on 12/11/2014

3 Dimensional Catering did a fabulous job catering a corporate luncheon for XO Communications for a Christmas party. The food was excellent and the servicers were professional and extremely helpful throughout the entire event. The 3D team arrived early, decorated the tables beautifully and had the food set up and ready to go. When the event was over, they cleaned up and left the area like they found it. Again, the food was fabulous; we had BBQ, potatoes, green beans and jalepeno beans. And there was more than enough food for the number that we paid for. It is always a pleasure to work with Chef Carl and his team.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Kevin Dennison · Married on 01/31/2020

Pre Super Bowl Mingle

I decided to have a evening gathering pre super bowl party on a Friday night, Chef Carl personally dropped off the food and all the trimmings that I needed to make my party successful. My menu consisted of bbq, burger sliders, chips & dips, baked beans and potato salad. I cannot say enough how pleased I am. Thank you

Sent on 02/01/2020

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!

Chef Carl and his team were amazing from start to finish. We booked him a year out to make sure he was available for our June wedding! The quality of his food can’t be beat, our wedding was almost two weeks ago and people are still raving about the food!! If you want delicious food at a reasonable price you can’t go wrong with 3 Dimensional Catering!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • W

Wanda Sauls · Married on 05/31/2019

Job well done

While I was busy finalizing the finishing touches on my grandson’s college fill the trunk going away party..Chef Carl and his amazing team were taking care of the fabulous food..I told Chef Carl my ideas of what I wanted... he did the rest! Ribs, brisket, potato salad, green beans, chicken tenders, rolls, fresh fruit..everyone left with a full belly! I will most definitely be using 3DC for future occasions!! Thank you for a job well done!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019