3 Dimensional Catering and Design Reviews

85 | Richardson, TX

85 Reviews for 3 Dimensional Catering and Design

Shaneka · Married on 09/28/2018

When my husband and I initially began taste testing for our wedding, 3-Dimensional Catering was the first on the list. After our first bite we were sold! The food was so delicious, and Chef Carl was so amazing! He was polite, professional, and very open and honest with any and all questions and concerns we had.

Fast forward to our Big Day, the food was everything we remembered it being! The steak was juicy, and the chicken was seasoned so perfectly. We were receiving compliments all night about the food!!

The team they provided for my guests was extraordinary! They were so polite to my guests, and they executed every pre-planned detail to the T. With every great wedding there must be great food. 3-Dimensional Catering provided that and so much more. Thank you, Chef Carl and your team for making my day special!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Danny · Married on 09/15/2018

Outstanding service ! Great people. Good food.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Randy · Married on 08/25/2018

Carl and the team were fantastic!! The food was amazing - every bit as good as it was at the tasting. What set 3D apart, however, was the performance at the wedding. Everything went like clockwork. The staff were all friendly, helpful, and very professional. I won't hesitate to use 3D again for any event.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2018

My event was for an anniversary. 3 Dimensional stayed in touch up till the event, making sure I had everything I wanted, I made some changes along the way, and it was no problem with changes, very accommodating . They were here when they said they would be, presentation was beautiful and food was delicious. I received many compliments from my guest.
    I would use 3 Dimensional again

Sent on 06/12/2018

Bryan · event on: 06/01/2018

Awesome service... Chef Carl made sure everything was perfect!! And he made sure that all of my guest were pleased with their choice of buffet items

Sent on 06/19/2018

Cara · Married on 05/24/2018

Fantastic. Couldn’t have asked for better.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Lashaun · Married on 05/19/2018

thank you 3dc for the fabulous service that provided for my event!!! everything was great!! chef carl your kindness will always be remembered! your staff is awesome!! everyone had such pleasing and friendly attitudes!!! see you all next year!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

MacKenzie · Married on 05/17/2018

thank you for catering out Nimitz High School Varsity Softball banquet, food was fresh, hot & plenty. The delivery was done by Ignacio who was quick, professional and made sure we were all set before leaving. thank you!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Dr. · Married on 05/13/2018

I am so pleased that I contracted with 3 Dimensional Catering and Design. From the day I spoke with them about the event, things were very professional and went smoothly. The food was AMAZING!! It was well-presented in the set-up, and we found them extra accommodating. My family and friends could not stop talking about the delicious items and diversity of offerings. The gentlemen including Chef Hall entered well coiffed and worked efficiently to ensure we had all we needed. I had missed connecting some dots with dishes, and they accommodated us. It doesn't get better, I'm telling you. I highly recommend this company. Our next event?? You betcha it will be 3 Dimensional! (Just so you know, I live in Kentucky and had no prior experience with the company nor did I know the business partners.)

Sent on 05/15/2018

Polly · Married on 05/11/2018

Quality service from the tasting to the last bite at the dinner. Chef Carl and the staff were quick to respond to questions and delivered a delicious meal. I would definitely use them again. I did not get any photos but the food display was outstanding.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jenny · Married on 04/16/2018

Chef Carl and his team were wonderful! I told them the cost I was looking at and what sort of dishes I wanted. The food was so good, and he even provided a few extra items.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Pamela · Married on 04/14/2018

Recently my husband and I celebrated our 35th Anniversary and used 3 Dimensional Catering & Design. That was one of the best decision we made in celebrating renewing our vows. We have had other catered events that was good, however 3 Dimensional was hands down the best.

Our menu consisted of a House salad, Seasoned- roasted medallion of pork tenderloin mirrored with rosemary, Demi glazed marinated grilled chicken breast with sautéed mushrooms, onions and peppers (to die for), Balsamic new potatoes, Signature green beans (perfectly seasoned), “WARM” homemade yeast rolls. The kid menu was pizza, chicken tenders, mac-n-cheese. The serving staff was nice, helpful and very friendly. We are still receiving calls from our guest raving about the food and staff. Hats off to Chief Carl and his staff. The quality of the food was EXCEPTIONAL.

The whole experience with 3 Dimensional Catering was OUTSTANDING from the time we called to inquire, to the date my event ended. Tammy was so warm and friendly with a great personality. We had numerous conversations, as you could imagine and each time I felt as if I was speaking to a friend. Tammy was truly a pleasure to work with. She made me feel as though my event was just as important to her as it was to me. We met Chief Carl when we went to the food tasting. He had set the table up as if we were attending a formal dinner. He was warm and inviting and we laughed and talked as we enjoyed our meal. By the time our event had ended we felt as if Chief Carl and Tammy was part of our family. We highly recommend 3 Dimensional Catering & Design to anyone looking for a caterer for their next event. You will be very pleased.

Thank you, Chief Carl, Tammy and the 3 Dimensional Catering & Design staff.

Pam and Lester

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Y

Yana · Married on 04/07/2018

We had Chef Carl and the team catered for our reception on April 7th! Due to crazy Texas weather, we taking our party from backyard to inside the house. The team was only notified when they arrived on site on the day of the event. The whole team were well accommodating with the last minute changes. The food was superb. Not only us but the whole guests loves the food! We were grateful we found 3 Dimensional. Totally satisfied with the service, the food and the whole experience. Worth every penny for sure! If you looking for a caterer for your event, look no further! 3 Dimensional i s your answer!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Kayla · Married on 02/24/2018

3D provided a delicious meal for my wedding day. Chef Carl was willing to make whatever I wanted happen, and answered any phone calls/texts promptly when I had questions/concerns. Additionally, he was able to add a grooms cake (also delicious) last minute when our previous arrangement had fallen through. I was very pleased with the quality of the food and definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/01/2018

John · Married on 02/24/2018

3 Dimensional went out of their way to make sure our daughter's wedding reception was fitting for the occasion. The food was delicious and the servers/bartenders were very friendly. We even had kid's meals and even a vegan option for our guests. We had a bakery provide the wedding cake, but Chef Carl offered to make the groom's cake. We were not disappointed. The marble cake with chocolate mousse filling and ganache was a crowd favorite. Highly recommend the 3 Dimensional team!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Kimberly · Married on 12/27/2017

We had one month to plan a home wedding reception, and it all came together thanks to Chef Carl and his team. I wanted to accommodate many eating preferences (from Mexican to strict Vegan), and Chef Carl had the brilliant suggestion of different stations, giving guests great options. The food was delicious; we had brisket sliders, chicken tacos, vegan hummus with warm flatbread, vegan potato skins, and of course desserts - including some amazing chocolate cake balls. The team who set us up and served were fun and friendly and added to the party. Chef Carl himself showed up to make sure everything was perfect. Tammy (contact for the contract and payments) was also friendly and so encouraging. Catering is expensive, but when you can relax and enjoy your daughter's wedding, knowing that this group has the kitchen and food under perfect control, you have to know it's worth every penny.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Annelle · Married on 11/18/2017

In behalf of the Salazar Family.
    I️ would like to thank you and your staff for the 10 STAR service you provided. The food was delicious and superb. You and your staff went above and beyond our expectations. The personalized touches that you provided we’re noticed and very much appreciated. Our family were very excited pleased. All of our guest commented on your professionalism and excellent customer service. They LOVED the food! You were a huge hit and really made our event a spectacular and memorable.
    Annelle Gilbert & Alicia Lee
    Annelle Gilbert & Alicia Lee

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • U

Ulanda · Married on 11/04/2017

3 Dimensional catered our wedding this past weekend and the food was delicious!! It was seasoned Very well. Especially the smoked chicken breast and the signature green beans! All of our guests are still talking about how good the the food was! Carl Hall and his serving staff were very professional and attentive. I recommend them for any large party or occasion!! Thank you so much for making our special day even more special!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

COLLIN · Married on 10/15/2017

Carl and his staff are top-notch ... 5 Stars across the board. I would give them 10 Stars if I could! You won't find a better caterer in the business; their attention to detail is unmatched and they are all really nice people that truly care about making your event fabulous. None of this would matter much if the food was not simply amazing, but it is. We have ordered many different types of cuisine, from BBQ to Cajun, and every food item is brilliantly prepared, perfectly seasoned, non-greasy, and just awesome. Call them ... you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • TexasFemme1988

Chantal · Married on 10/14/2017

Carl and his team have THE BEST food in town! 4 months before the wedding, we had 3 catering vendors lined up for a tasting, and Carl was the first. My father loved him and his food so much that we canceled our other two appointments! Since our wedding in October, we've booked him to cater two additional family meals, and they deliver EVERYTIME. Everyone at our wedding was raving about the food, and they even handled our cake too, which was thick, rich, and beautiful!

Look no further than 3 Dimensional Catering -- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • U

Ursula · Married on 09/30/2017

3 Dimensional Catering provided drop off catering service for my husbands 50th Birthday celebration on a boat in Grapevine, Texas. Service and food was awesome. They worked within my time constraints as they were limited. The food was enjoyed by all and it removed me from the equation of having to prepare items for my guests. It was an awesome event and I look forward to using them again in the near future. I have referred them to others as a result of that event.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Raphael · Married on 09/17/2017

Chef Carl not only did an Amazing job putting my company logo into an Ice Sculpture, he also made such a beautiful cake for my son's Baptism Party that everyone cried! His Energy & Passion are what make his food and service so Masterful and Brilliantly delivered. I wouldn't even consider calling anyone else for my wedding next year!

Sent on 07/17/2016
  • Sam · event on: 08/05/2017

Chef Carl is amazing! Our baby shower was a huge success. Everyone loved the appetizers and all of the little details Chef Carl provided! The fruit arrangement was adorable (A watermelon carved into a baby carriage with more fruit carved like a baby inside of it). AMAZING ?? Everyone was very happy with the food & the arrangements! Three-dimensional catering is professional, very detail oriented and so very easy to work with . I would use them anytime I need any type of catering ! Thank you Chef Carl

Princess · Married on 07/15/2017

Hi Chef Carl,
    Our entire family want to give you and your entire staff another big Thanks! for all the amazing work you and your team did for our parents surprise 40th wedding anniversary. The food and service was absolutely amazing! All our guests just raved about the creativity of the meal and quality of your service. Thank you for working with us on the menu to keep it within our budget. We will definitely be referring other to your company.

Thanks again and continued success!
    Princess Hope
    Cedar Hill Recreation Center
    July 15, 2017

Suzanne · Married on 07/14/2017

Thank you so much for everything you and your staff did for my daughters wedding at Verona Villa in Frisco. Everything was perfect and so special having you be a part of it.