3 Dimensional Catering and Design Reviews

3 Dimensional Catering and Design 4
3 Dimensional Catering and Design 5

Kathy Ritchie · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Fantastic Wedding Meal

The people who attended my son's wedding all thought the food was excellent as did all the bridal party. They also catered the rehearsal dinner and Chef Carl brought more than enough food for all the guests. Chef Carl talked with the guests which made it much more special. All the employees were helpful and when we had questions answered quickly. I would highly recommend this company for any events. Chef Carl also made a special appetizer from the Dominican Republic, to make the bride's family feel like part of the party. He went above and beyond our expectations. I know that when my daughter gets married, we will be using his company again.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Taylor L · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Upcoming wedding

After speaking to a few caterers, I continued my search and came across 3 Dimensional Catering. I called and spoke to Tammy first and then I spoke to the Chef himself, he guaranteed me that he could accommodate whatever I asked for. It all about customer satisfaction! I hadn't sampled his food, but his conversation and willingness to go above and beyond sold me! I scheduled the tasting and the samples were so good!!! I can't wait until my wedding day....the search stops here!! I high recommend Three Dimensional Catering..

Sharon G · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Corporate Dinners & parties, fundraising events, quinceaneras

Not only does 3DC do a fabulous job catering weddings, they will also cater for corporate events, fundraising, quinceaneras, and formal and non formal parties. Chef Carl can do it all! I am so glad that I went with my first instinct and reached out to Chef Carl. I met him at the kitchen for a tasting and after sampling a few of the items we spoke about, it's safe to say that I will be using his services for my upcoming Christmas party and for other events that I have planned during 2020. Look no further! I highly recommend 3DC!!!!

Julian · Married on 10/30/2019

Best Birthday Dinner Ever!

Chef Carl worked his magic in the 3DC kitchen. He made sure that everything was set up nicely and neatly, and Chef also made sure that there was enough food for my guest. My party was buffet style, serve your selves. 3DC provided more than enough. My guests were going home with plates. I will most definitely use them again!

Michelle L · Married on 10/30/2019

Simply the best

I was a little nervous at first, because I had guest that are Vegan. I wanted them to have a full stomach when they left my brunch as well. Chef made sure that he provided more than enough for my vegan guest. They left very pleased! We all had a wonderful 3DC experience. Thanks again!

Joshua Webb · Married on 10/25/2019

Excellent service.

They arrived on time and with excellent food for our wedding. We did the BBQ option and it was amazing. The staff was super nice and I had constant communication during the planning process to help me coordinate to my needs. They set up, served, packed the leftovers at the end and tore down as needed. Wonderful people. Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2019

3 Dimensional Catering and Design's reply:

Joshua,
    Thank you for a great review. As I mentioned to you during our conversation, you are the first man that I know of that planned their complete menu for own your wedding. You knew exactly what you wanted and that helped the planning process go smoothly.
    I wish you the very best.
    Kindly,
    Tammy

Princeton J · Married on 10/19/2019

A job well done!!!

Phenomenal service!! Chef Carl and staff is amazing!!!

Ralph Mills · Married on 08/31/2019

40 years of Wow!

We celebrated my wife’s parents 40 year anniversary on 8/31/19. From the time we spoke/ met with Chef Carl and his team they were first class. Chef Carl did not need our business, he made us feel like he did. The food, service, and attention to detail was excellent. Thanks to Tammy for being there to answer my many questions. I will definitely use Chef Carl again. Chef Carl provides his clients with the Sewell Lexus or BMW experience! Simply amazing 😉

3 Dimensional Catering and Design 6
    Sent on 09/11/2019

Princeton Jones · Married on 06/29/2019

Bachelor Party

My groomsmen had no idea what I had in store for them..Instead of them surprising me, I surprised them...They walked into the party room to some prime rib, baked potatoes with all the sides, green beans, salad, rolls, and to top it off some good ole southern peach cobbler. I also had a bartender serving up our favorite drinks for a few hours. Thank you 3DC for your outstanding service.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Tara

Tara G · Married on 06/15/2019

Great food, easy to work with

Chef Carl and his team did an exceptional job catering our wedding. The food was delicious and our guests were happy! Would absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Bryan Lewis · Married on 06/02/2019

Job Well Done

Thank you Chef Carl and 3DC staff.. My graduation dinner party was magnificent! My classmates were in total shock, seeing that they were having more than met the eye!!! The food was awesome... the cake was the best!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Martinez

Martinez Carolina · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent service

Chef Carl went above and beyond exciting our expectations during our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Great people and awesome staff members. Chef Carl focus on everyone’s needs through the entire wedding. Making sure everyone was enjoying the food and had what they wanted. The food was so good and all of our guests kept talking about how amazing was the food through the evening. Omg those crab cakes! Thank you for going above and beyond!

3 Dimensional Catering and Design 7
    3 Dimensional Catering and Design 8
    3 Dimensional Catering and Design 9
    Sent on 05/31/2019

Tamrha Echols · Married on 05/19/2019

Does not disappoint

I honestly don't even know where to start when it comes to gushing about Chef Carl and 3 Dimensional Catering. We got married May 19th and Chef Carl and his crew were above professional, the food was delicious, and our overall experience with this company was amazing. We had a very short engagement, like 6 months, and so one of the biggest things I was worried about was the catering since we were on such a short timeline. My husband and I went to the tasting with Chef Carl and immediately knew that we wanted him to cater our event. He and his crew were always super responsive and accommodating to our requests which was a feat considering that my husband is active duty Army and I was working a full-time job while also planning our wedding. They were at the venue in plenty of time to setup a beautiful artisan fruit and cheese platter for our happy hour and everyone is still raving about how good the dinner was! My mom a month later still talks about how good the flat iron steak was!

All-in-all, Chef Carl and 3 Dimensional Catering was amazing and should be used for every event you have.

3 Dimensional Catering and Design 10
    3 Dimensional Catering and Design 11
    Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa Alderink · Married on 05/18/2019

The BEST in Dallas/Ft. Worth!

If you are looking for a perfectly elegant experience, with excellent food and service, look no more. 3 Dimensional Catering and Chef Carl provided exceptional service, food and an unforgettable experience for my daughter's wedding. I’ve received so many compliments on the food and service! At least 20 guests have asked for Carl’s contact information.

I would highly recommend Carl. His team leaves nothing to spare. He is the best in Dallas. I’ve been to a lot of weddings over the past 20 years, and none of them held a candle to what Carl provided. This was the best food and service!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

3 Dimensional Catering and Design's reply:

Teresa & Michael,

Thank you again for trusting our team to make your daughters & nieces wedding day one that she, her husband & family members would always cherish & remember. May they always remember the love shared on May 18,2019. May their lives continue to grow in love and happiness together.

Congratulations to a beautiful couple. I pray to God to bless both of them with a wonderful married life, filed with harmony, romance, and love.

Creating life long memories one wedding at a time,

From the entire 3 Dimensional Catering & Events Team!

lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Great service

Wonderful team! We loved the food and service was great

Sent on 06/26/2019

Holly H Huffines · Married on 12/02/2018

Fabulous Experience

Chef Carl and his team were a delight to work with. They made every attempt to meet my needs. Their service was BETTER than expected! Thanks Chef Carl!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Madison

Madison Hebert · Married on 11/17/2018

Outstanding food and service!

Chef Carl and his team were absolutely AMAZING! They were professional, friendly, and flexible. They were able to infuse both Mexican and Cajun food into a delicious array of appetizers and dinner. All of our guests were raving about the food! It was delicious! I could not have imagined our special day without this team!!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Posada · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfect!!!!

Carl and Tammy were a delight to work with. As soon as we tried the food, they had us! They were very responsive and cusomized our menu to our needs. All of our guests has steak dinners except my dad who got the only chicken dish as he could not each steak. It meant so much to me that they were able to treat him special so he was able to eat on our wedding day! I would recommend them to anyone for any event!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Dawn · Married on 10/05/2018

Chef Carl, Tammy, and the entire 3 Dimensional Catering team was FANTASTIC!! Above and beyond what we had hoped for, and we would HIGHLY recommend to anyone for any event they would need catering for! Professional staff, delicious food, beautiful presentation...just a lovely and wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jan · Married on 09/29/2018

All of the feed back from guests has been nothing but positive. Carl and Tammy were very helpful through the entire experience. Their customer service goes above and beyond. The food was exceptional. Please consider them if you need a caterer.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Shaneka · Married on 09/28/2018

When my husband and I initially began taste testing for our wedding, 3-Dimensional Catering was the first on the list. After our first bite we were sold! The food was so delicious, and Chef Carl was so amazing! He was polite, professional, and very open and honest with any and all questions and concerns we had.

Fast forward to our Big Day, the food was everything we remembered it being! The steak was juicy, and the chicken was seasoned so perfectly. We were receiving compliments all night about the food!!

The team they provided for my guests was extraordinary! They were so polite to my guests, and they executed every pre-planned detail to the T. With every great wedding there must be great food. 3-Dimensional Catering provided that and so much more. Thank you, Chef Carl and your team for making my day special!

3 Dimensional Catering and Design 12
    Sent on 10/08/2018

Danny · Married on 09/15/2018

Outstanding service ! Great people. Good food.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Randy · Married on 08/25/2018

Carl and the team were fantastic!! The food was amazing - every bit as good as it was at the tasting. What set 3D apart, however, was the performance at the wedding. Everything went like clockwork. The staff were all friendly, helpful, and very professional. I won't hesitate to use 3D again for any event.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2018

My event was for an anniversary. 3 Dimensional stayed in touch up till the event, making sure I had everything I wanted, I made some changes along the way, and it was no problem with changes, very accommodating . They were here when they said they would be, presentation was beautiful and food was delicious. I received many compliments from my guest.
    I would use 3 Dimensional again

Sent on 06/12/2018

Bryan · event on: 06/01/2018

Awesome service... Chef Carl made sure everything was perfect!! And he made sure that all of my guest were pleased with their choice of buffet items

Sent on 06/19/2018