3 Belles Production Reviews

31 | West Newbury, MA

31 Reviews for 3 Belles Production

31 3 Belles Production Reviews

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

Midge was a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier with our wedding video. John was our video guy and he was also wonderful all day - he got great coverage and I barely knew he was there!

Sent on 10/08/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Emily! We appreciate your review!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

3 Belles came highly recommended to us, and did not disappoint! Midge and the rest of the team were an absolute pleasure to work with. We couldn't be happier with our trailer. We love getting to relive our special day all the time.

Sent on 07/13/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the wonderful words! We loved working with you and Jordan!

ALISON · Married on 06/01/2018

The best vendor decision we made was hiring Midge and the Three Belles team. They were incredible from start to finish! Our video trailer captures all the magic and love of our day - the toasts, the hugs, the tears, the dance moves - all of it! Many of these moments were ones we were a part of but can now remember thanks to Three Belles - and others were moments that we would have never been able to see if it weren't for them. They are the absolute best!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you Ali! We loved working on your beautiful wedding. All the best to you and Luke!

Perri · Married on 10/18/2017

what a great experience and beautiful video! we have only received our trailer so far and its so great! it brought me to tears MULTIPLE TIMES! Steve was awesome capturing the moments and midge did an amazing job with putting the video together. she was super responsive to emails from start to finish and we cannot wait to see the final full length film

5 stars, HIGHLY recommended!!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Perri! Your full video is on its way to you! We loved working on your wedding it was an amazing day! All the best to you and Eric!

Monique · Married on 10/06/2017

Midge and her team were so great to work with before, during, and after our wedding day! My husband and I really wanted a wedding video, but had to make sure we could somehow scrape up the money to do so. About a month and a half before our wedding, we finally had the money and decided to reach out to Midge at 3 Belles Production because she was recommended by our photographer (Freebird Photographer who is also amazing!). What a great decision! She was able to take us on such short notice and was super responsive. Julian and Juliette were our videographers on the big day and you literally didn't even notice they were there. The wedding video came out amazing and still brings tears to my eyes. Midge is available for any edits to make sure your video comes out just the way you imagined, and we got the highlights back in less than a month! Money is obviously super tight while planning a wedding and thankfully 3 Belles doesn't break the bank. They provide high quality work at an affordable price. I have heard horror stories about wedding videos from friends, so my husband and I are so pleased with our decision to use 3 Belles Productions! Money well spent. We will cherish this video, thank you 3 Belles!

Sent on 01/02/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Monique! We enjoyed working with you and are so pleased you love your video!

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding was in September. We met with Midge and looked over videos and gave her notes on important people and things we wanted highlighted. Zach came the wedding day and caught every detail. He stayed out of the way of pictures and quietly recorded. We did not even know he was there. I cannot stop watching our trailer and reliving all our favorite highlights. I cannot wait to see the full video. Such a great company to work with!

Sent on 11/21/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks so much Sam! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Your full video is on it's way to you. Enjoy the holidays! Midge

Abigail · Married on 08/25/2017

I was not originally planning to have a videographer for my wedding, but decided 2 months out that I would book one. I am SO happy I did! And even happier I went with 3 Belles Production! I was worried the videographers would get in the way and be distracting at the wedding, but I barely even knew they were there! They were incredibly professional and kept a low profile throughout the entire day/evening. I received my trailer less than a month after my wedding (much quicker than I expected!) and it is absolutely amazing. It was fun to see what the groom was up to while I was with the bridesmaids before our first look. I can't recommend 3 Belles Production enough. Midge was so great to work with and allowed me to make even the slightest edits to the trailer before we deemed it complete. I can't wait to see the full the video!

Sent on 10/12/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Abby! We appreciate your kind words! The full length is coming...lot's of weddings being edited right now! The trailers are the most fun to see right away!

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

3 Belles Production was absolutely AMAZING to work with - incredibly responsive! On the day of the wedding the videographers were ahead of schedule and were able to get amazing shots but remain very discrete. I couldn't be more pleased with their service!

Sent on 08/18/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you Colleen! We appreciate your kind words. Your video is just about ready!

bethany · Married on 06/10/2017

We couldn't be happier with our experience with 3 Belles! The video is more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. They are responsive, professional and wonderful to work with. We would absolutely recommend 3 Belles to anyone!

Sent on 07/23/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you Bethany! We loved working on your amazing wedding! I am so pleased your enjoying the trailer!

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

All I can say is, I am SO happy I decided to book a cinematographer for my wedding day. My husband and I were so tossed up, but when a friend who recently got married reminded me of 3 Belles, I knew I had to check them out. I can't tell you how happy I am that we decided to go with 3 Belles. Midge customized my needs and wants to create a package that worked for us. I had made a last minute decision to have a First Look, and Midge and Julien, the videographer, were able to accommodate us with our multiple locations (hotel, first look and venue) on short notice. Julien was also very professional. He arrived on time and was very unobtrusive. I thought being videoed on my wedding day would be somewhat awkward, but I honestly barely knew he was there. Our wedding trailer came out so beautiful, capturing all of the beautiful and important moments. My mother has cried time and time again watching the video. It is wonderful to relive the special moments. As much as I hate to admit it, your wedding day FLIES BY and all of a sudden it is over. I am ecstatic that I can relive the day through the beautiful video captured by 3 Belles over and over again. 3 Belles is very easy to work with, very responsive and professional. I would say the money is worth every penny, and I would recommend them to everyone. It was the best decision we made for our wedding! Thank you!!! :)

Sent on 07/14/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you Kayla for the wonderful review! We loved working with you and Cory and are so pleased you love your video! Much happiness to you both!

Jenna · Married on 04/08/2017

It was a pleasure working with 3 Belles Production. The company was recommended to me by a friend who had worked with 3 Belles when she photographed another wedding. I inquired about booking 3 Belles through their website and in less than an hour I had all the information I needed. Midge was excellent to work with and I appreciated that she allowed me to modify the listed packages to fit my budget.

In the weeks leading up to my wedding day Midge continued to be extremely responsive, answering all of my emails quickly and completely. She was flexible and again allowed me to modify the plans. For example, when I originally booked 3 Belles we hadn’t planned on doing a first look but then changed our minds--which meant I needed the videographer to arrive earlier and work more hours than we originally agreed upon. Midge said this wasn’t a problem and the cost for extra hours was extremely affordable.

On my wedding day Steve was our videographer. Steve was helpful, had great ideas, was unobtrusive, and was professional. He arrived very early and that was greatly appreciated! Before he met me he had already taken shots of the outside of our venue, the Hotel Viking. Not only was I very happy with him, but my parents and wedding party commented on how great he was as well.

About a month after my wedding day my trailer was ready! It was fantastic! I had a few minor changes (for example, I wanted the sound of my laughing taken down a little—minor things that I would only notice or care about) and Midge made them quickly and didn’t give me a hard time about it

I highly recommend booking 3 Belles Production! From start to finish my experience was excellent!

Sent on 05/17/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

We were so pleased to work with you and Anthony on your very special day! I am so happy you loved our work! Thanks Jenna.

Julian · Married on 03/21/2017

We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)

Janet · Married on 01/01/2017

Midge could not have been more helpful or accommodating. Zach was our videographer and it was a surprise to my daughter when he arrived the AM of the wedding. Despite the holiday, he was prompt, professional, unobtrusive and fit right in with the festivities! Midge edited it with our music perfectly with precision and care. 3 belles is the best‼️❤️ A live lifetime memory to cherish❣️

Jessica · Married on 01/01/2017

I had no idea we were getting a videographer until I walked into the bridal suite morning of the wedding. My parents decided to surprise me as a wedding present, but more importantly to capture the memories for my grandmother who was unable to attend the wedding. 3 Belles Production was just perfect and captured all the special moments (including a FaceTime chat with my grandmommy). It was also wonderful to look back at all of the small details/decor we spent a year planning, some of which I overlooked on the actual day. The videographer was never in the way and I received my trailer/full video within a month of the wedding (I've watched my video over and over again and just love having something to look back on.. especially watching my guests rock out at the reception!) Thank you so much 3 Belles Production! Highly recommended.

Christie · Married on 12/31/2016

3 Belles Production was great from the time I got in touch with her. She always responded quickly and made everything easy! The videographer the day of was very nice, helpful with anything we needed and did a great job. The video....AMAZING! So many compliments on what a great job they did!

Sent on 01/23/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Christie! We loved working with you and sharing in your amazing New Years Eve Wedding!

Caroline · Married on 09/24/2016

Having a videographer at your wedding is one thing that I will always recommend and I will be sure to recommend 3 Belles to all of my friends that are getting married. A lot of people told us we needed a videographer, but we didn't realize how important it was until we saw our wedding trailer a month after our wedding day. There were so many things that we missed, that 3 Belles caught.
    Midge was amazing to work with and made sure to get all the details, so her team was prompt and knew exactly where to be. I don't even remember hearing from them, rather they were just there. It was awesome to not have to worry about them finding us or being on time.
    The videographers were very amazing. I forgot that they were there most of the day, but they caught so many amazing moments that my husband and I didn't see or wanted to relive because it went by so fast.
    I can't say enough about the amazing trailer that Midge created for us. She did such a great job picking out footage from the day and even the music she picked was awesome!
    If you need a videographer... 3 Belles Production is the way to go. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2016

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Caroline for the wonderful review and we so enjoyed being a part of your beautiful wedding. It was a pleasure working with you!

kristie · Married on 09/17/2016

We LOVED working with the 3Belles team. They were so friendly, professional, accommodating and helpful. Most importantly, we absolutely loved our video, as did our guests and family. Truly fantastic. High quality, modern video that really captured our day. We can't say enough good things about 3Belles.

E · Married on 07/16/2016

Best videographer ever!!! Absolutely top notch, perfect service and product at every step of the way. Midge (the owner and producer) is incredibly talented. She put together a magical short video of the day that captured everything and demonstrated her phenomenal artistry and editorial instincts. She really told the story and wove it together seamlessly, making a Hollywood production level video that we and our families will treasure forever. Midge was also a dream to work with-- from the very beginning, she was kind, thoughtful, responsive and obviously very experienced and very calm. She was the very best of all of my vendors-- the easiest to work with and the best work product (her work was a million times better than my photographers). My wedding required travel for the cameraman to Martha's Vineyard. They handled it seamlessly and perfectly-- they suggested accommodations and were great at sorting out their travel, which made it so much easier for me (the bride) and several fewer things for me to worry about. The cameraman (even though he'd never seen the site before) knew and figured out the absolute best places to take shots-- and he got a lot of really interesting and cool ones I wouldn't have thought of by placing himself and the other camera just right. The cameraman was so kind and helpful-- he had tons of great suggestions for better lighting and for cool and interesting shots, which really saved the day during our "formal" pictures, as our photographer was not as good. So, at a minimum, there is assurance that you'll get and receive a fabulous visual of your day-- which takes stress off again, as you don't have to rely on just your photographer. The cameraman was really, really down to earth and so nice-- he really helped to calm my (and others') nerves; and he knew how to be unobtrusive and seemingly invisible when needed. Most of my friends didn't know we had video! Highly, highly recommend this vendor!!

Elisabeth · Married on 07/16/2016

Outstanding videographer. The short video was beautiful and artistic-- it perfectly captured all of the elements of the day, and had great production values. I compared many other videographers prior to booking, and 3 Belles' editorial vision and style is far better than other places where they don't edit with skill and vision. The videographer was professional, nice and unobtrusive-- I've been to weddings where the videographers were everywhere and impacted the guests' experience. 3 Belles was the opposite-- all the great shots were captured, and no one even knew we had the videographer! During booking and planning, they were incredibly responsive, helpful, calm and experienced-- they quickly answered all questions and made all planning incredibly easy. Highly, highly recommend.

Bethany · Married on 06/17/2016

3 Belles Production did an amazing job filming our wedding and providing us with the most beautiful wedding video. The staff was so friendly and professional! They captured beautiful memories on film that we will be able to watch for the rest of our lives!

Jamie · Married on 06/04/2016

3 Belles Production and Midge are absolutely amazing. We haven't even seen our full video yet, just the teaser and every time I watch it, it literally feels like I'm reliving the best day of my life over again. So thankful we decided to use them, would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/21/2016

3 Belles Production's reply:

We loved working with Jamie and Aaron on their beautiful wedding at Bel Mer in Newport, RI. The drone really added a special element to this video because of the scenic beauty we could catch on the harbor in Newport. We wish them years of happiness together and we so enjoyed putting this video together!

Midge was a pleasure to work with during the planning stages, at our wedding, and afterwards. Midge was flexible and willing to work within our budget. The finished product was high quality and fast! She created a beautiful six minute montage that really reflected our wedding. Everyone loved it! We can't wait to see the full video.

Sent on 02/03/2016

3 Belles Production's reply:

We loved working with Miriam & Judah on their beautiful wedding in the Seaport. It was a day full of family, friends and so much love. They are a great couple and we wish them years of happiness.

Paige · Married on 08/09/2014

We simply cannot speak more highly of our experience with Midge, Leif and Andrew. From our very first meeting with Midge, it was clear how much time, effort and passion she puts into her work. Her warmth, kindness and attention to detail, combined with her careful consideration of who we were as a couple and what we hoped to capture on our special day made for a truly wonderful experience. Leif and Andrew seamlessly captured special moments with our family and friends that made the final footage and our wedding trailer so personalized and unique, without us even noticing their cameras - they were an absolute blast to have around from start to finish! One of the best pieces of advice I think we could give to any couple currently planning their wedding would be to hire a videographer. The day is such a wonderful whirlwind of celebration, but goes by so quickly - thanks to Midge and her team, we are able to relive each special moment over and over again. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 09/04/2015

3 Belles Production's reply:

This wedding was just magical...perfect day, perfect setting, great couple! Manchester by the Sea was the backdrop and my favorite part was the boat ride the wedding party took to the reception. We loved working with Paige & Natty.

kate · Married on 09/13/2013

I could not be more thrilled with my 3 Belles Production experience! Initially, I was apprehensive about having videography during my wedding. However, Andrew and Sky were so unobtrusive, I hardly even noticed they were documenting our big day. The footage they got is breathtaking. The 4 minute trailer of our wedding highlights that 3 Belles Productions artfully composed is absolutely magical. I cry every time I watch it. It is the most beautifully put together wedding video I’ve ever seen. The day goes by so fast and they managed to give a glimpse into the most special and incredible moments. I have had people I barely know come up to me and tell me our video made them cry and that it made them feel like they were there (we live in a very small town). They also provided us with the rest of the footage from the wedding which we will treasure forever. My favorite quote about our video was a friend of my mother’s who was not a guest at the wedding told me “I’m a junkie for your wedding video….seriously I can’t stop watching it!!”. It is by far my favorite token of memorabilia from our wedding day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/09/2015

3 Belles Production's reply:

Another Manchester by the Sea wedding setting that was complete with a rainbow! This couple was just lovely to work with and we think the results speak for themselves. One of my favorites!