3 Belles Production Reviews

3 Belles Production 5

Melissa Kaskiewicz · Married on 11/09/2019

Kaskiewicz 9-23-18

Hi Midge,

So sorry this took me so long but we really wanted to thank you so much for creating such a beautiful video!!!

I can't tell you how many times I have watched it and every time I am reminded of the amazing day we had. You truly captured our love story, perfectly matched our vision for what we hoped for, and exceeded our expectations.

There is so much that is prepared for that day and it goes by so fast I can't image not having the ability to watch our wedding again and I would encourage every couple to make this part of their investment. Your work is a priceless gift that could never be replicated or replaced.

Hiring a videographer was something we knew we wanted from the beginning and researching and interviewing takes time. After taking with you for the first time I knew that we would be working together. You were never aggressive towards me to sign a contract and more interested in getting to know what my vision and needs were and this allowed me to take time making our decision which was so appreciated. Making so many large financial decisions can be overwhelming and you were so patient and so kind.

Again, thank you so much for our dream video we love it, our families loved it and we will be watching if for years to come.

XOXO Melissa & Michael Kaskiewicz
    9-23-18
    Cranes Estate Ipswich MA

Sent on 05/13/2019

Jessica Teal · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely amazing - so professional and amazing to work with

We couldn’t have asked for anything more! Midge was so great to work with, extremely responsive and so quick to send us everything. We are so happy that all of our amazing memories were captured and we’ll be watching our video on repeat forever!

Sent on 10/10/2019

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Jess for such a nice review. We loved working with you and appreciate your kind words. We wish you and Ian years of joy.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/21/2019

We loved working with Three Belles!!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Three Belles Productions. We had Jesse with us on our wedding day and he was very professional and easy-going. He took away the stress and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! Midge gave us the most beautiful, professionally done wedding teaser and trailer that we could have ever imagined. We had our whole family watch it together and there were quite a few tears in the room!! Midge was very accommodating and truly wanted to make sure our video was perfect for us. Definitely definitely go with Three Belles Productions!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 12/28/2018

Best Money we Spent

We hired 3 Belles Productions for my daughter’s wedding on December 28, 2018. The videographers that did the filming arrived on time and were so professional. They were not obtrusive at all and we hardly noticed they were there. Midge Galligan who did the hard work of taking everything that was filmed and putting it together to tell the story of this special day worked magic! It went from event to event seamlessly and the music choices were perfect! Every time I watch the video it takes me right back to that day. With all the planning that goes into that one day, it’s a shame that it goes by in the blink of an eye. However, now that we have this video, we can watch it anytime and all our memories have been perfectly captured! We are so pleased with the video we received and HIGHLY recommend 3 Belles Productions!

3 Belles Production 6
    3 Belles Production 7
    3 Belles Production 8
    3 Belles Production 9
    3 Belles Production 10
    3 Belles Production 11
    Sent on 02/07/2019

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! It means so much! We love what we do and I so agree with you that video captures the day to re-live again and again. A pleasure to have worked on Lauren's wedding!

Jessica Cremin · Married on 09/14/2018

Best videographer!

I had a great experience! Would highly recommend 3 Belles to friends and other brides! They were able to capture the magic of our day and edit it together so its like our own personal story!

Sent on 11/19/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Jess! We appreciate your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and Carl. All the best to you.

Christina · Married on 08/04/2018

Beyond perfect!

Words can’t describe how perfect our wedding video is to my husband and me! We can’t stop replaying it. Three Belles Productions surpassed our expectations in every way possible. Midge was extremely responsive, accommodating, and her team of videographers truly made us feel special. The day of the wedding they showed up early, worked with my photographer, and was respectful of our space! Everything about the day felt super natural, and Julian was so great to have by our side the entire day. We truly couldn’t have been happier! We are forever grateful for Three Belles Productions incredible work and being amazing to work with. Thank you so much for capturing and compiling these special memories that we will have for forever!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful experience

Wonderful , easy to contact and friendly staff!

Jon was our videogrpaher and actually ran to hide and shield me from the trolley that drove by my house while I was outside that had the groom and groomsmen on it to protect them from seeing me before the church! ! A funny but perfect example of our caring and professional they were

Sent on 12/17/2018

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

Midge was a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier with our wedding video. John was our video guy and he was also wonderful all day - he got great coverage and I barely knew he was there!

Sent on 10/08/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Emily! We appreciate your review!

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2018

I had such a great experience working with Midge and her videographer, Jon. Midge was so responsive and helpful throughout the process, and they put together the most amazing trailer documenting a little bit of everything from our special day. The day of our wedding, Jon was on-time, completely professional, and not obtrusive at all. He got amazing footage of our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with the overall service. I would highly recommend 3 Belle's Production to any future couples getting married. The day goes by so fast, and it's amazing to have the video and raw footage to remind you of all of the memories for years to come!

Sent on 06/25/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank You Chelsea for the wonderful review and for having us as part of your wedding day!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

3 Belles came highly recommended to us, and did not disappoint! Midge and the rest of the team were an absolute pleasure to work with. We couldn't be happier with our trailer. We love getting to relive our special day all the time.

Sent on 07/13/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the wonderful words! We loved working with you and Jordan!

ALISON · Married on 06/01/2018

The best vendor decision we made was hiring Midge and the Three Belles team. They were incredible from start to finish! Our video trailer captures all the magic and love of our day - the toasts, the hugs, the tears, the dance moves - all of it! Many of these moments were ones we were a part of but can now remember thanks to Three Belles - and others were moments that we would have never been able to see if it weren't for them. They are the absolute best!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you Ali! We loved working on your beautiful wedding. All the best to you and Luke!

Perri · Married on 10/18/2017

what a great experience and beautiful video! we have only received our trailer so far and its so great! it brought me to tears MULTIPLE TIMES! Steve was awesome capturing the moments and midge did an amazing job with putting the video together. she was super responsive to emails from start to finish and we cannot wait to see the final full length film

5 stars, HIGHLY recommended!!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Perri! Your full video is on its way to you! We loved working on your wedding it was an amazing day! All the best to you and Eric!

Monique · Married on 10/06/2017

Midge and her team were so great to work with before, during, and after our wedding day! My husband and I really wanted a wedding video, but had to make sure we could somehow scrape up the money to do so. About a month and a half before our wedding, we finally had the money and decided to reach out to Midge at 3 Belles Production because she was recommended by our photographer (Freebird Photographer who is also amazing!). What a great decision! She was able to take us on such short notice and was super responsive. Julian and Juliette were our videographers on the big day and you literally didn't even notice they were there. The wedding video came out amazing and still brings tears to my eyes. Midge is available for any edits to make sure your video comes out just the way you imagined, and we got the highlights back in less than a month! Money is obviously super tight while planning a wedding and thankfully 3 Belles doesn't break the bank. They provide high quality work at an affordable price. I have heard horror stories about wedding videos from friends, so my husband and I are so pleased with our decision to use 3 Belles Productions! Money well spent. We will cherish this video, thank you 3 Belles!

Sent on 01/02/2018

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Monique! We enjoyed working with you and are so pleased you love your video!

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding was in September. We met with Midge and looked over videos and gave her notes on important people and things we wanted highlighted. Zach came the wedding day and caught every detail. He stayed out of the way of pictures and quietly recorded. We did not even know he was there. I cannot stop watching our trailer and reliving all our favorite highlights. I cannot wait to see the full video. Such a great company to work with!

Sent on 11/21/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks so much Sam! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Your full video is on it's way to you. Enjoy the holidays!
    Midge

Abigail · Married on 08/25/2017

I was not originally planning to have a videographer for my wedding, but decided 2 months out that I would book one. I am SO happy I did! And even happier I went with 3 Belles Production! I was worried the videographers would get in the way and be distracting at the wedding, but I barely even knew they were there! They were incredibly professional and kept a low profile throughout the entire day/evening. I received my trailer less than a month after my wedding (much quicker than I expected!) and it is absolutely amazing. It was fun to see what the groom was up to while I was with the bridesmaids before our first look. I can't recommend 3 Belles Production enough. Midge was so great to work with and allowed me to make even the slightest edits to the trailer before we deemed it complete. I can't wait to see the full the video!

Sent on 10/12/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Abby! We appreciate your kind words! The full length is coming...lot's of weddings being edited right now! The trailers are the most fun to see right away!

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

3 Belles Production was absolutely AMAZING to work with - incredibly responsive! On the day of the wedding the videographers were ahead of schedule and were able to get amazing shots but remain very discrete. I couldn't be more pleased with their service!

Sent on 08/18/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you Colleen! We appreciate your kind words. Your video is just about ready!

bethany · Married on 06/10/2017

We couldn't be happier with our experience with 3 Belles! The video is more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. They are responsive, professional and wonderful to work with. We would absolutely recommend 3 Belles to anyone!

Sent on 07/23/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you Bethany! We loved working on your amazing wedding! I am so pleased your enjoying the trailer!

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

All I can say is, I am SO happy I decided to book a cinematographer for my wedding day. My husband and I were so tossed up, but when a friend who recently got married reminded me of 3 Belles, I knew I had to check them out. I can't tell you how happy I am that we decided to go with 3 Belles. Midge customized my needs and wants to create a package that worked for us. I had made a last minute decision to have a First Look, and Midge and Julien, the videographer, were able to accommodate us with our multiple locations (hotel, first look and venue) on short notice. Julien was also very professional. He arrived on time and was very unobtrusive. I thought being videoed on my wedding day would be somewhat awkward, but I honestly barely knew he was there. Our wedding trailer came out so beautiful, capturing all of the beautiful and important moments. My mother has cried time and time again watching the video. It is wonderful to relive the special moments. As much as I hate to admit it, your wedding day FLIES BY and all of a sudden it is over. I am ecstatic that I can relive the day through the beautiful video captured by 3 Belles over and over again. 3 Belles is very easy to work with, very responsive and professional. I would say the money is worth every penny, and I would recommend them to everyone. It was the best decision we made for our wedding! Thank you!!! :)

Sent on 07/14/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thank you Kayla for the wonderful review! We loved working with you and Cory and are so pleased you love your video! Much happiness to you both!

Jenna · Married on 04/08/2017

It was a pleasure working with 3 Belles Production. The company was recommended to me by a friend who had worked with 3 Belles when she photographed another wedding. I inquired about booking 3 Belles through their website and in less than an hour I had all the information I needed. Midge was excellent to work with and I appreciated that she allowed me to modify the listed packages to fit my budget.

In the weeks leading up to my wedding day Midge continued to be extremely responsive, answering all of my emails quickly and completely. She was flexible and again allowed me to modify the plans. For example, when I originally booked 3 Belles we hadn’t planned on doing a first look but then changed our minds--which meant I needed the videographer to arrive earlier and work more hours than we originally agreed upon. Midge said this wasn’t a problem and the cost for extra hours was extremely affordable.

On my wedding day Steve was our videographer. Steve was helpful, had great ideas, was unobtrusive, and was professional. He arrived very early and that was greatly appreciated! Before he met me he had already taken shots of the outside of our venue, the Hotel Viking. Not only was I very happy with him, but my parents and wedding party commented on how great he was as well.

About a month after my wedding day my trailer was ready! It was fantastic! I had a few minor changes (for example, I wanted the sound of my laughing taken down a little—minor things that I would only notice or care about) and Midge made them quickly and didn’t give me a hard time about it

I highly recommend booking 3 Belles Production! From start to finish my experience was excellent!

Sent on 05/17/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

We were so pleased to work with you and Anthony on your very special day! I am so happy you loved our work! Thanks Jenna.

Julian · Married on 03/21/2017

We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Janet · Married on 01/01/2017

Midge could not have been more helpful or accommodating. Zach was our videographer and it was a surprise to my daughter when he arrived the AM of the wedding. Despite the holiday, he was prompt, professional, unobtrusive and fit right in with the festivities! Midge edited it with our music perfectly with precision and care. 3 belles is the best‼️❤️ A live lifetime memory to cherish❣️

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/01/2017

I had no idea we were getting a videographer until I walked into the bridal suite morning of the wedding. My parents decided to surprise me as a wedding present, but more importantly to capture the memories for my grandmother who was unable to attend the wedding. 3 Belles Production was just perfect and captured all the special moments (including a FaceTime chat with my grandmommy). It was also wonderful to look back at all of the small details/decor we spent a year planning, some of which I overlooked on the actual day. The videographer was never in the way and I received my trailer/full video within a month of the wedding (I've watched my video over and over again and just love having something to look back on.. especially watching my guests rock out at the reception!) Thank you so much 3 Belles Production! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Christie · Married on 12/31/2016

3 Belles Production was great from the time I got in touch with her. She always responded quickly and made everything easy! The videographer the day of was very nice, helpful with anything we needed and did a great job. The video....AMAZING! So many compliments on what a great job they did!

Sent on 01/23/2017

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Christie! We loved working with you and sharing in your amazing New Years Eve Wedding!

Caroline · Married on 09/24/2016

Having a videographer at your wedding is one thing that I will always recommend and I will be sure to recommend 3 Belles to all of my friends that are getting married. A lot of people told us we needed a videographer, but we didn't realize how important it was until we saw our wedding trailer a month after our wedding day. There were so many things that we missed, that 3 Belles caught.
    Midge was amazing to work with and made sure to get all the details, so her team was prompt and knew exactly where to be. I don't even remember hearing from them, rather they were just there. It was awesome to not have to worry about them finding us or being on time.
    The videographers were very amazing. I forgot that they were there most of the day, but they caught so many amazing moments that my husband and I didn't see or wanted to relive because it went by so fast.
    I can't say enough about the amazing trailer that Midge created for us. She did such a great job picking out footage from the day and even the music she picked was awesome!
    If you need a videographer... 3 Belles Production is the way to go. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2016

3 Belles Production's reply:

Thanks Caroline for the wonderful review and we so enjoyed being a part of your beautiful wedding. It was a pleasure working with you!

kristie · Married on 09/17/2016

We LOVED working with the 3Belles team. They were so friendly, professional, accommodating and helpful. Most importantly, we absolutely loved our video, as did our guests and family. Truly fantastic. High quality, modern video that really captured our day. We can't say enough good things about 3Belles.

Sent on 10/17/2016