2OAK Productions Reviews

102 | Staten Island, NY

102 Reviews for 2OAK Productions

Anna P. · Getting married on 07/01/2023

Phenomenal

honestly the most amazing company I have ever used in my life. not only did sofia and michael meet every one of my needs, but they made my husband and I feel like family. from our first meeting, I felt comfortable with them and trusted them enough to make my special day the best! they are amazing

Sent on 10/29/2019

Stephanie · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Legendary Experience with an Iconic Team

2oak is the best of the best! I hired them a few months before my wedding, feeling totally lost and not knowing where to begin. 2oak guided me to having the best wedding and making sure me, my husband, and my guests had the best time ever. from sofia's decor, centerpieces, and backdrops, to michael's dj services, we could not have asked for a better wedding. they exceeded my expectations and then some. the best part about them is that they treat you like family whenever we speak. 2oak is fun, caring, and professional. I would recommend again and again

Sent on 02/16/2021

Rebecca S. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Awesome Experience

The best DJs! All of our guests loved them and we all had the best time ever! They kept the party going and got the crowd so excited. From the very first time we met with Michael & Sofia, we felt so comfortable. Michael took so much time to get to know us and the music we like and he nailed it! DJ and MC literally had every single person dancing the whole night and he really played to the crowd. He took care of everything, and we didn't have to worry about a single thing. This company is super responsive & very knowledgeable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND 2OAK!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Krista

Krista V. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Party with 2OAK

There aren't enough words to describe how eternally grateful my husband and I are for Michael, Sofia and the incredible 2OAK team! Sofia has an eye for style and all things beautiful. She was quick with finding us a venue and helping plan our wedding all within three months! Mike has the presence to keep everyone hype and dancing the entire night with the perfect mix of music! They all went above and beyond our expectations and made an everlasting impression. I'm still on cloud 9 and can't wait to have another 2OAK EXPERIENCE!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Luisa C. · Married on 06/11/2021

amazing !!!!

I hired Sofia for decor on my daughter's bridal shower and she really took it to the next level. she was professional and she did everything we wanted. she made us feel like we were apart of the process and worked with our huge family to make it beautiful for my girl! very very happy

Deanna R. · Married on 06/05/2021

The Best DJ

Mike did an AMAZING job at our wedding! Everyone loved the music and he had us partying the whole night! I highly recommend 2oak to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • W

Wilson O. · Married on 06/01/2021

phenomenal job mike

DJ mike is amazing we used him for our family member's birthday party recently! He kept all our guests dancing and really played music for everyone, including some of our cultural music! we will definitely be hiring again.

Aurora D. · Married on 05/29/2021

They took care of every detail all I did was show up.

They did an amazing job with decorating and DJing for my daughter shower. Everything was perfect.

Lori S. · Married on 05/08/2021

A dream come true!

FLAWLESS! From start to finish; never have I ever had such a positive and smooth planning experience. But day of... expectations blown away! Every guest remarked how fantastic everything that Sofia with 2OAK had done to make it the absolute best bridal shower they had ever attended. No detail was forgotten. It was a magical memory in the making. Sensational! I really cannot say enough glowing things about working with this company!! Thank goodness that we get to do it all again for the wedding too!

Sent on 03/29/2021

Sandra C. · Married on 05/01/2021

absolute best ever!!!

2oak Productions was hands down the best part of our wedding! Not only did Michael take care of us but the DJ was phenomenal, Photo Booth was so much fun and the lights and sparklers were amazing.!!! The music was rocking all night and all our guest danced the night away! Our dance floor was never empty! I had guest texting me the next day raving about my dj! Sofia and Michael helped us through the entire process! We had people say they haven’t enjoyed a wedding like that in a while! Michael and sofia were a dream to work with and they always made sure throughout the night that we had the time of our lives.
    Don't think twice and book with the BEST!! 2OAK!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/18/2021

Debbie K. · Married on 05/01/2021

best ever !

2oak is the best!! Sofia's dessert tables and decor are so phenomenal that all my friends were asking for cards at the end of the night! she really does work with you and customize everything to your event !!

Maryann P. · Married on 04/13/2021

truly phenomenal job

2oak is everything I thought they would be and better! I hired them for my husband's surprise party a few weeks ago and they blew it out of the water ! From the decor and dessert table done by Sofia to the DJ/MC Entertainment by Michael, everything exceeded my expectations! What made 2oak stand out from the rest was how friendly and caring they were from the beginning. After having to reschedule multiple times due to COVID, Sofia and Michael were willing to work with us whenever we had any issues. They and their team are professional, efficient, and make you feel like family. They created a party that will forever be a beautiful memory for our family!

Justina · Married on 04/02/2021

Best wedding ever!

We could not be happier with 2oak Productions!! The event was truly flawless and they went above and beyond to make sure the energy and vibe of our wedding reflected us a couple. We had a live violin player during cocktail hour which was such a hit and super romantic. The reception included just the right amount of genres to make sure all of our guests felt comfortable and were on the dance floor all night!!! The mc was top notch and kept the party going! What an incredible professional and talented vendor team! We were thrilled with the evening and owe a great deal of the that to 2oak Productions! Book them!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 04/02/2021

Awesome photo booth!!

We used 2OAK for our photo booth at our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved it!! We also got a backdrop wall with them and it came out so pretty! The team is great to work with and so accommodating. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Antonio A. · Married on 02/06/2021

best night of our lives

Amazing job this company does hired them for our wedding recently and they made it the best day of our lives! My wife and I could not be happier with their services and will be using them again soon

Collette D. · Married on 02/01/2021

Awesome Expereience

2OAK productions were the DJs for our wedding and we could not be any happier! We had originally booked another company who cancelled on a month before. It was a nightmare but then we spoke with Mike from 2OAK who saved us! I wish we found 2OAK first, would have made our lives much easier. The music was off the hook and guests still talk about it a month later. Highly recommend Mike and his team. Very professional, accommodating and amazing!
    Thanks again!

Sent on 01/28/2021

Marissa R. · Married on 01/19/2021

Best decision we ever made!!!

2oak Productions was so easy and amazing to work with from start to finish! Sofia and Michael made our planning completely stress free! They were flexible with all our requests and did such an awesome job. My husband and I and all our guests loved the music and they had us up dancing the entire time! I can't recommend them enough. This was definitely one of the easiest choices we made while wedding planning. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Jasmine M. · Married on 01/03/2021

Amazing experience with 2oak!

My husband and I highly recommend 2oak Productions to anyone looking for a Dj or a designer for their wedding. MIchael and Sofia are such a pleasure to work with. We had to cut down our guest list but it will still the best night of our lives. Music was wonderful and Michael was so energetic. The flowers, sweetheart table and centerpieces were so beautiful, I cannot wait to see all of the photos. Thank you both and your team so much! Best day ever!!!

Sent on 01/08/2021
  • Gwen

Gwen I. · Married on 12/20/2020

Awesome experience

This company is absolutely amazing! From the beginning, the communication alone was perfect. So helpful and really helped plan my wedding day. I worked with both Michael and Sofia and it was so easy. Michael was our Mc and he was so fun and interacting. Our music was excellent. We had dance on clouds and sparklers. Omg so amazing I recommend everyone to get those! Sofia put together our sweetheart table and photo booth backdrop. We had a flower wall. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you all so much for everything you have done. You truly made our day special. We love you!

Sent on 01/12/2021

Madison C. · Married on 12/19/2020

Best dj ever!

2oak productions is absolutely amazing! From day one when I spoke with Michael and Sofia I had no worries at all. I was stressed and they helped me throughout the entire process. Michael worked with us for our dj and Sofia designed our centerpieces and my flowers. We rescheduled once and decided to keep our date. Everything was exactly what we wanted. I am still getting compliments! If you need a dj or decor I highly recommend talking to them. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Jodie

Jodie L. · Married on 12/18/2020

You can’t go wrong with 2OAK!

I spoke with Michael early on in my wedding planning. I really connected with him and felt like he understood the things I wanted and didn’t want. Also, he was very responsive. I found other DJ company’s did not get back to me or really didn’t answer my questions and it was annoying. I never had that with Michael. We originally booked 2OAK for our Dec 2020 wedding. Then COVID.... we canceled our big event and moved it up to July as the world started to reopen. Luckily, they had some changes as well and our day was open and they were able to do a ceremony set up and video and zoom for those that couldn’t be there. We didn’t have a full reception, just an extended ceremony with speeches and a first dance. They were able to zoom our wedding and also sent us a beautiful video of everything which we will have forever! Michael and Sofia are really great to work with and very talented (Sofia has done some work for a friend of mine and it’s always gorgeous!) You won’t be sorry if you pick them to make your day special!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Anthony C. · Married on 12/15/2020

Amazing DJ

Highly recommend 2Oak Productions! We loved working with Michael - he was the PERFECT MC for our wedding. Our guests felt he was extremely helpful and we felt like he was the perfect host. He was enthusiastic, pumped up the guests at the appropriate moments, and introduced our family members beautifully. The music was perfect and we loved all of the enhancements! He was super flexible when we wanted to hop on the phone with him to discuss the wedding timeline and took great note of things that were important to us. We would recommend 2oak Productions to all our of friends getting married

Sent on 06/22/2020

Gabrielle F. · Married on 12/13/2020

Amazing to work with!

2Oak Productions was the DJ we used for our wedding. We postponed once and then decided to keep our next date. Michael and Sofia were so accommodating and understanding. We have nothing but amazing things to say about them. Everything was amazing and perfect!! All of our guests still talk about how great the DJ at our wedding was to this day. They were always very easy to work with and made our planning stress free. Michael, Sofia and the entire team thank you!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Ashley P. · Married on 12/12/2020

Recommend this DJ to everyone!

2oak Productions is amazing! They are so professional and understanding they really made our wedding day perfect! Whenever we had questions, reaching out to Michael or Sofia was very easy. They made every happen exactly how we wanted it. The music, lights, photo booth, sparklers were better than we thought. If anyone needs a dj I will recommend this company to everyone!! I cannot wait for another party in the future, I will be calling them without a doubt. Thank you !!!!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Jessica S. · Married on 12/01/2020

Best experience

We hired 2oak for our wedding and I cannot express how great of an experience we had. We first contacted them after being refereed by a friend and I spoke with MIchael. After speaking with Michael we then spoke to Sofia for our centerpieces and other details we still didn't decide on yet. I can honestly say from that moment on I was completely stress free. MIchael was our MC and he was amazing. So full of energy from start to finish and the playlist had everyone dancing all night. My flowers and centerpieces were so amazing and totally exceeded my expectations. This was by far the best night of our lives and could not ask for anything less. Thank you Sofia and Michael for everything!!!

Sent on 05/12/2020