2OAK Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Anna P. Getting married on 07/01/2023

Phenomenal

honestly the most amazing company I have ever used in my life. not only did sofia and michael meet every one of my needs, but they made my husband and I feel like family. from our first meeting, I felt comfortable with them and trusted them enough to make my special day the best! they are amazing
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 07/14/2022

The Amazing DJ Mike!

DJ Mike! Omg! He was amazing! He makes it know that it’s your day and he will do anything to make that day extra special for you! He is amazing! I would def book with him again.
    Stephanie Married on 06/10/2022

Legendary Experience with an Iconic Team

2oak is the best of the best! I hired them a few months before my wedding, feeling totally lost and not knowing where to begin. 2oak guided me to having the best wedding and making sure me, my husband, and my guests had the best time ever. from sofia's decor, centerpieces, and backdrops, to michael's dj services, we could not have asked for a better wedding. they exceeded my expectations and then some. the best part about them is that they treat you like family whenever we speak. 2oak is fun, caring, and professional. I would recommend again and again
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Kelly A. Married on 04/30/2022

Best Wedding Ever

Mike, Sofia and their crew are the best in the business! From the first meeting we knew we were in the best hands. Mike and Sofia delivered more than we could imagine on our wedding day. Every song Mike played was on point, the dance floor was NEVER empty and Sofia was totally our hype girl LOL! We truly had the best wedding ever and it was all thanks to 2OAK Productions!! Thank you so much!
  • Victoria
    Victoria V. Married on 04/09/2022

Wedding of the century!

WOW!!!!! Mike, Sophia, Tommy Hit Em Hard, and the whole 2OAK team were a DREAM to work with!!! So easy to work with, their portal was very user friendly and we enjoyed picking all the songs we wanted to hear. From the minute our guests were at our wedding 2OAK provided talented entertainers who wowed our guests from beginning to end. The violin was a classy touch for our ceremony and it was absolutely magical walking down the aisle to From This Moment On with the violin. The cocktail hour music was exactly what we wanted. Our reception was quoted as "THE WEDDING OF THE CENTURY" by many guests. They absolutely nailed the whole flow of the reception. We had the flameless fire towers which made for awesome photos, their social media photo booth, and my favorite, TOMMY HIT EM HARD ON THE BONGOS!!! OMG all that plus the amazing DJ/MC Mikey Botz!!! The DJ and bongo player were in perfect harmony, playing all amazing music that left no room on the dancefloor. We partied so hard all night, and 2OAK was there to make every moment perfect. Just do yourself a favor and hire them!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike & Sophia are true professionals with tons of experience in the wedding industry. Thank you all again for making my wedding the one to beat!!
    Kara J. Married on 01/29/2022

We love 2OAK!

Booking 2OAK was the easiest decision we made for our wedding! Mike and Sofia are the best and make you feel like family. The whole process was extremely easy and fun. Mike kept the dance floor going the ENTIRE night and his energy is so contagious. BOOK THEM NOW!!!!!!!! Thank you guys so much!
    Jennifer L. Married on 01/08/2022

Best Experience Ever

Choosing 2oak for our wedding has been the biggest blessing! Mike and Sofia are the best! Mike's ability to DJ and MC is insane! Sofia is the sweetest and takes care of every little detail for you! 10000000/10 recommend them! Thank you guys!
    Rebecca S. Married on 01/01/2022

Awesome Experience

The best DJs! All of our guests loved them and we all had the best time ever! They kept the party going and got the crowd so excited. From the very first time we met with Michael & Sofia, we felt so comfortable. Michael took so much time to get to know us and the music we like and he nailed it! DJ and MC literally had every single person dancing the whole night and he really played to the crowd. He took care of everything, and we didn't have to worry about a single thing. This company is super responsive & very knowledgeable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND 2OAK!
  • Daniella
    Daniella C. Married on 01/01/2022

Most Unforgettable Night!

The 2OAK team is supreme!!! When looking at other DJ companies, Mike, Sofia and their team stood out like no other. The connection we had with them was instant and their energy was so contagious and warm. From beginning to end they made process so simple and easy. All of our guests still say that they have never been to a wedding this fun in their lives. We owe everything to Mike, Sofia and their entire team for executing the night perfectly. Every song we wanted was played and even more than we imagined!
    They are so fun, upbeat and fresh. It was so amazing and reassuring to know we had this team by our side on the most important day of our lives. They truly made it more special than we ever thought it could have been. The dance floor was NEVER empty and that is truly what we were looking for. Definitely use 2OAK, you will not regret it!! Thank you all so much for the best wedding ever!!!
    Diana L. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Small wedding turned party of the year

To say 2OAK saved my wedding would be an understatement. I originally was having a small wedding in my backyard, but last minute decided to have something bigger. I called 2OAK after seeing them numerous times at other weddings and hoped they were available. When they told me they were, I knew it was meant to be! From the first emails with their team and the consultation with Mike, my husband and I felt at ease knowing we were being taken care of by the best. Mike and Sofia are so personable and knowledgeable and made us feel like we were apart of their family. Besides being amazing humans, they are PHENOMENAL at what they do!!!!!! Mike had everyone dancing all night, even my grandma! The songs he played were so perfect for our guests that people still can’t stop raving about him months later. The sparklers and clouds made our special day feel magical. A small wedding turned into the party of the year and that was all thanks to 2OAK. I am forever grateful and will continue to use them for all our DJ needs!!! Love you Mike and Sofia!!
  • Krista
    Krista V. Married on 12/10/2021

Party with 2OAK

There aren't enough words to describe how eternally grateful my husband and I are for Michael, Sofia and the incredible 2OAK team! Sofia has an eye for style and all things beautiful. She was quick with finding us a venue and helping plan our wedding all within three months! Mike has the presence to keep everyone hype and dancing the entire night with the perfect mix of music! They all went above and beyond our expectations and made an everlasting impression. I'm still on cloud 9 and can't wait to have another 2OAK EXPERIENCE!
    Danielle D. Married on 12/04/2021

Best Decision

They say the most important things about a wedding is food and music. Let me tell you that 2OAK productions is what MADE our wedding night! Mike and Sofia are amazing to work with. They were always there for us every step of the way. Our dance floor was packed, the mixes were on point and the energy was through the roof. If we could go back in time and relive this night, we would do it a million times over. Thank you 2oak!
    Ally M. Married on 11/28/2021

The best company!

If you come across 2OAK, your search for the best wedding entertainment is over. Mike and Sofia are AMAZING at what they do. Mike is literally insane with his mixes and had every single person on the dance floor, even my 93 year old grandmother! You are in the best hands with 2OAK, trust me!!
  • Jarred
    Jarred Married on 11/20/2021

Dream Wedding Came True!

This Review is WAYYYYYY overdue but to this day, we're still getting complements about the Wedding of the Year! When we first Mike and Sofia, we had a feeling that they were gonna help make the wedding of our dreams come true, and believe me they did that, and even more! Mike and Sofia were very professional and organized as to what details we wanted/needed for our wedding, from what kinda lighting, to the type of music to use as well as suggestion! Before the big day, they sat down with us and went through a thorough checklists that 100% helped as we were getting closer and closer. Finally, the big day happened, and everything was perfect; the music, the vibes, and energy at our wedding, everything! Mike and Sofia 100 made sure that we didn't need to worry about anything during the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. Our only regret was that we didn't find them sooner cause Mike and Sofia really put in so much work into 2OAK and you know they love what they do and are passionate about it as well! Again, thanks Mike and Sofia for making our dream wedding come true!
  • Melissa
    Melissa R. Married on 11/13/2021

Best DJ Ever!!!

If you are looking for a DJ, look no further!! Michael , Sofia and their team were AMAZING! My guests are still raving about the music and how awesome everything was! Michael kept the party going all night, and had such fun energetic vibe! I was very picky when it came to booking a DJ because I wanted our reception to be a lot of fun, and Michael and his team delivered 100%!! Sofia gave us a beautiful backdrop for our photobooth and the pics came out beautiful!!! Highly recommend michael and sofia for anyone looking for a dj for their wedding!!!!
  • Susan
    Susan L. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST decision we ever made!

Where to even begin?! I reached out to Sofia THREE YEARS AGO on Facebook to inquire about a donut wall rental. Sofia quickly responded and we set up a call to discuss! One phone call with Sofia and we set up a meeting to meet with her and Mike to see everything we could do to make our wedding the most beautiful and memorable night possible! Not only did we book our donut wall with them, Mike and Sofia also provided our centerpieces, all of our ceremony decor, reception decor, our flower wall and sweetheart table, sparklers for our dance-floor and literally the most AMAZING Photo Booth ever. Everything from start to finish was perfect. We were 10 days away from our dream wedding when Covid hit and everything came to a screeching halt - - Mike and Sofia were without a doubt in our corners every step of the way! Not only did they make sure that with every cancelation and every change we were taken care of - they made sure that everything would be perfect NO. MATTER. WHAT. They were not only the best vendors to choose for our wedding - They became our friends and we are forever grateful for everything the did for us! Every coffee date, late night text, and phone call up until the final hours they had our backs! We will always book with 2OAK! We love you guys!

-Susan and Akil Ross
    Krystle A. Married on 11/06/2021

Wonderful Company

2OAK is amazing. Mike and Sofia were such a pleasure to work with and really took the time to pay attention to what we wanted for our wedding. Mike was our dj and mc and he was so awesome at getting everyone on the dance floor. Our friends and family can’t stop talking about how wonderful the music was! We highly reccomend them! Thank you!
  • Alexandrea
    Alexandrea M. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing!!!!

2OAK productions is amazing! We used them for our dj/entertainment and they were everything we wanted and more. Michael and Sofia were so easy to work with and worked tirelessly to make sure our wedding was the best ever!! Michael really keeps your dance floor packed the whole night and guests couldn’t stop talking about the music at our wedding! Cannot recommend enough!
  • Melissa
    Melissa A. Married on 09/25/2021

Strictly Fantastic

The service was phenomenal, active, responsive and conducive to our magic moment entirely. The company was simply too extraordinary to describe in such a way that this character cap could ever allow, so I implore you take my word for it, and strongly consider them.
  • Gina
    Gina M. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Night of My Life!!!

My wedding was everything I have ever dreamed of! BIG THANKS to 2oak Production. They made the whole night! Everyone was on the dance floor and when I mean everyone it was every single person in different age groups! People are still talking about my party! The music was AMAZING. We had the drummer, light effects, clouds, sparklers. He gave everyone a light up stick to dance with. Everyone was jumping up and down the dance floor. He was super professional and easy to work with. I have been to many weddings but have never seen a DJ like him! We had the best night of our lives and our guest cannot stop bragging about how much fun they had! His team takes videos of the dance floor throughout the night so you can look back at them and remember your special night. It was an amazing experience. I cannot wait till I have another party so I can hire them again! Do NOT even think about shopping around for another DJ just hire them YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!! They exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much for making my big night so amazing!
    Angelica M. Married on 07/09/2021

Best of the best!

I hired 2OAK for their DJ/Entertainment services and they exceeded my expectations! Michael kept our guests dancing all night long and everyone has been raving about him weeks after even my elderly parents! We will use him for everything going forward! Thanks Michael!
    Alyssa M. Married on 07/02/2021

Best DJ Ever!

We used 2oak Productions for our wedding 2 weeks ago and they were fantastic! Mike was our dj and he was great! I'm picky with music and I had a long list of songs and artists I did not want played and he did not play any of them so I was very happy LOL!. Very professional and great on the microphone also! Our dance floor was packed and it was the best night ever! If you are having a wedding definitely call Mike and Sofia from 2oak Productions, they rock!! Thank you!!!!
    Kaleigh P. Married on 06/19/2021

Great Experience

Thank God we found Michael and Sofia for our wedding! Best DJs HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
    Arty L. Married on 06/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can't say thank you enough

Mike and Sofia - Thank you so much for all you've done to make our wedding so amazing. We wanted a club feel for our wedding and that's exactly we got and then some. I can't say thank you enough!!
    Luisa C. Married on 06/11/2021

amazing !!!!

I hired Sofia for decor on my daughter's bridal shower and she really took it to the next level. she was professional and she did everything we wanted. she made us feel like we were apart of the process and worked with our huge family to make it beautiful for my girl! very very happy

illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message