2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS Reviews

534 | Pittsburgh, PA

534 Reviews for 2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS

Samantha · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Beyond expectations

Having 2nd II None as our DJ, videographer, and photo booth set-up made our wedding more than amazing. Every staff member was beyond friendly and accommodating. John Mitch was our DJ and by no means did he disappoint. We wish we could have stayed on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests complimented how great our vendors were and that is thanks to 2nd II None.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Leah

Leah Mccoy · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Best choice of our wedding: 2nd ii none

Chaz and the entire team at 2nd II None Productions were the HIT of our entire wedding. Every second of planning was so smooth, easy, and stress free thanks to them. They made our wedding day so INCREDIBLE. From the photos, video, DJ services, uplighting. Everything was absolutely perfect and we are so grateful we picked 2nd II None as our entertainment package. If you want the most EPIC DJ out of all your friends weddings, PICK 2ND II NONE!!!! My friends still haven't stopped talking about Chaz!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Stacie

Stacie Plevelich · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Great wedding DJ

We went with 2nd II None Productions for our wedding in September 2019 and Ed Ruschell was our DJ. The planning process was very easy and we were very happy with Ed's performance at the event. Ed was helpful with all of our questions and was quick to respond any time we reached out along the way. During the wedding he was low-key so as not to take over but was engaging and executed everything we requested. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Sammie

Sammie Gallo · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Made my wedding day a dream!

Our wedding DJ, Joe, was the best. We couldn't have asked for a more personable, caring, hysterical guy to be the one to emcee our wedding and make our guests feel important and welcomed. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Kylie Giangiuli · Married on 02/09/2020

Amazinggg!

DJ Kool Breeze was AMAZING to work with! We talked and I told him exactly what I wanted for the evening of our wedding and he did not disappoint! I told him I wanted people dancing all night, and he totally went above and beyond anything I could've imagined! He was so interactive with everyone, danced with us and just literally kept the party going all night long! I got married a month ago, and I still have people calling and texting me asking me who our DJ was, as well as had guests coming up to me all night during our reception to tell us how amazing and awesome he was! Words cannot do justice to just how incredible he was. He blew us away and we would recommend him and 2nd II None 100000x!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Lindsey Tatar · Married on 12/10/2019

Don't Hesitate with 2nd to NONE! They are AMAZING!

John with 2nd II NONE PRODUCTIONS was AMAZING!!! I did not have to worry about a thing before or even during the wedding. He made our experience with him very personal and it was truly an amazing thing to have him there with us. So THANK YOU JOHN! We could not be happier!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Angela Hill · Married on 11/16/2019

John Mitch and Jeremy Danko are amazing! John was so personable and ANYTHING I needed he helped!

2nd II None was my first choice and my only choice when planning my wedding. They had done a few other weddings that I had been to, and the weddings I had been to without them NEEDED them as a DJ! They got everyone on the floor and ready to go! They played all night even an extra 15 minutes because we had a dress malfunction before the entrance. They are amazing! Also- the photo booth attendant was amazing he was always ready to go! Everyone said the DJs and the Photo booth made the wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Emily · Married on 11/01/2019

Best DJ ever!!

Willie from 2nd II None is nothing short of amazing! We haven’t stopped getting compliments about how great our DJ was since our wedding reception started! It’s now been a week and we’re still hearing great things! He’s awesome to work with, I would recommend the company to anyone getting married and looking for a phenomenal Dj to host your night!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Erica Nix · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

DJ Nick from 2nd II none productions was absolutely amazing! He was the perfect dj. He made us feel comfortable from the moment I met him and made sure the entire day went smoothly. I’d recommend him to anyone! He was truly the best!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Lanae

Lanae Cicciarelli · Married on 10/05/2019

Truly Second to NONE!

OH MY HEAVENS - Where do I even begin? John Mitch was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding at the Grand Estate at Hidden Acres on October 5th. I can't even count how many people came up to us at the wedding AND after the wedding on how amazing he was. Not only is he such a nice guy, he is such a great entertainer. Our wedding would not have been the same without Second II None Productions. The dance floor was filled the entire time and they went way above and beyond than just playing songs. They created an experience that I have never had at any other wedding and gave us memories to last a lifetime. I promise you, whoever may be reading this comment, you will not regret hiring 2nd II None for your next event!! It in fact, will be one of the best decisions you could make.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Kutchman · Married on 09/28/2019

Couldn’t have been better!

When I say I was very skeptical of every DJ service I evaluated I mean I went to the point of making sure I personally or a friend attended an event where they were DJing. I was absolutely blown away with the level of service and professionalism that Nick had and how engaging he was with our guests. He really made a difference in our day and I think was a huge reason Our day was so great. I would absolutely recommend him and this company for any event and especially weddings.

• Katie

Katie Kutscher · Married on 09/28/2019

“I’ve never been on the dance floor that early, and for so long!”-Guest

If you want a packed dance floor for 99.7% of the night (the .3% being the first dance, father-daughter dance, and mother-son dance), 2ND II NONE is the vendor for you! I’ve received so many compliments about how much fun everyone had, and how great the DJ/Emcee were. Chaz and Justin killed it! They read the crowd and play off of it perfectly. Planning was also stress free. Between the website and meetings with Chaz, we knew everything was going to go off without a hitch. 10/10!

Courtney · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing! Our DJ was the best!

I honestly could not say enough good things about them. We used both the DJ & the videographer from 2NDIINone, and they both were absolutely amazing. The DJ & MC John kept everyone dancing & the night moving. Great music, and made the our wedding tons of fun. We have received so many compliments on them. So far we have received our teaser video, and we were blown away. The videographer captured more than our photographer did. He was great, and was there for every moment of the day/night. I am overly pleased with them. Would HIGHLY recommend them!! Thank you guys again, & we can’t wait to see our wedding video!

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Day Ever!!

2nd II None Productions made our wedding day so special! DJ Chaz and his team had everyone out on the dance floor and kept the music going all night long! We also used the mirror photo booth which was a HUGE success! Our guests are still telling us how amazing the mirror photo booth was and how much fun they had dancing! Chaz made the planning process extremely easy too! He is very personable and made the day relaxing, putting us at ease! We would recommend 2nd II None Productions to every bride & groom planning a wedding! Best & easiest decision you will make!!!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Romito · Married on 09/13/2019

Worth every bit

DJ Wille T and DJ Chaz were awesome for our wedding day! I received so many compliments and guests asking who the DJ was cause they were so great! Everyone had a great time and truly made so many great memories! Thank you! For future brides, the process and planning was stress free and Im so glad we used them for our EPIC event!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Melinda · Married on 09/07/2019

Made our Wedding

Second II None productions made our wedding unforgettable! They were so easy to work with and made the wedding seamless. They were reasonably priced for the quality of service they provided. We received nothing but great compliments from all of our guests. DJ Willie got all of our guests up on their feet, dancing the night away. We would hire Second II None production again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • John

John Kella · Married on 08/31/2019

Father of the Bride - Wedding Reception

We hired 2nd II None Productions to DJ my daughter's wedding. What a great experience! From the initial meeting with our DJ (Cool Breeze), it was clear that this was going to be a great experience. Our DJ worked with my daughter and future son-in-law to pull together a program that exceeded their expectations for their reception. "Cool Breeze" delivered on the experience they had hoped for. Our guests were amazed at the level that our DJ interacted with our family and friends and the way that he maintained a high-level of momentum and energy throughout the reception. Additionally, Cool Breeze was very good at remembering key details and facts throughout the reception - that made his performance very personable. We highly recommend 2nd II None Productions and our DJ - Cool Breeze. A great experience all around!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Jelena

Jelena · Married on 08/31/2019

2nd to none productions is amazing! They are professional and took care of every little detail for us.

We used 2nd to none productions for our wedding on August 31st and could not be happier! We had Dj nick and videographer Donovan and they were both AMAZING! Dj nick kept the party going and our guests were all raving about what a great job he did. Donovan worked with our photographer and immediately the day after our wedding sent us the most amazing video preview. They were worth every cent and truly made our day unforgettable!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Chaz Margliotti · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely amazing

Everything excellent that has ever been said about this company is all of that and more!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Daryll Jordan · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing, 10/10!!

So fun without being cheesy! Amazing and easy to work with. Really made our day that much more special.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Tia

Tia Schott · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing DJ's

They were absolutely great! I had been to a wedding they DJ'd at before and me and my now husband had agreed that it was the best wedding we had been to because of the atmosphere with the DJ's. We had them do our wedding and it was great! they try to do everything possible to make the day go great, to get to know what you would want best while knowing how to keep a party going! They also have both a DJ and an emcee so they can be even more attentive to your needs than others. We have gotten so many compliments since the wedding about how fun our wedding was and specifically on the DJ's being amazing!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Leah Brown · Married on 06/29/2019

You NEED Shaheed for your wedding!

Hands down the best decision I made in regards to wedding vendors. 2nd ii none was extremely professional as well as very personable. They always responded to my emails within a few hours if not minutes and never failed to answer if I called. Shaheed was our dj and I could go on and on about how amazing he was. I lost track of how many people came up to me the following days after my wedding to tell me how fantastic our dj was. He was made for the job. Super upbeat, super fun, and has all the moves! He got everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going all night. I would HIGHLY recommend this company and HIGHLY recommend Shaheed.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Nikki Adasczik · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome DJ

Simply the best! Willie and his staff do not disappoint. We hired them for DJ and Videographer services. Each step of the way was met with enthusiasm, ideas, and execution. The white dance floor with the monogram was full all night and the white DJ booth took our party to a whole other level! We had sparklers that shot out of canisters which provided a stunning picturesque background. These guys are the greatest. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2019

Book 2nd II None Now!

We cannot say enough great things about 2nd II None Productions! Ryan Leech was our DJ and he was absolutely AMAZING! We also used them for uplighting and the Magic Mirror photobooth. We saw 2nd II None Productions at a family member's wedding a year or so before ours and didn't look any further when it was our turn to find a DJ for our big day. They are SO interactive and do a great job getting guests involved and everyone was having a great time on the dance floor! We had guests there who are getting married next year in Columbus, OH and they loved 2nd II None so much they were asking us if they travel! Don't look any further and book 2nd II None now...you won't regret it and they will make your wedding reception and events beyond perfect!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kierstin

Kierstin · Married on 06/08/2019

Kept the party going and helped make it personal!

We loved John! He really knew how to get all ages on their feet and he was very flexible in making our night just what we wanted. He frequently checked in with us to make sure we were happy and if we needed anything. We were able to trust him with keeping the party alive and we loved every minute of it!

Sent on 09/28/2019