2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS Reviews

549 | Pittsburgh, PA

549 Reviews for 2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS

Jeni · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Joe did a great job helping us plan our wedding. He listened to everything we wanted and offered song choices when we weren’t sure. The online timeline tool that 2nd II none provided was really helpful in finalizing our details. Everyone at our wedding had a great time.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/04/2021

Beyond expectations

Having 2nd II None as our DJ, videographer, and photo booth set-up made our wedding more than amazing. Every staff member was beyond friendly and accommodating. John Mitch was our DJ and by no means did he disappoint. We wish we could have stayed on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests complimented how great our vendors were and that is thanks to 2nd II None.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Leah

Leah M. · Married on 12/08/2020

Best choice of our wedding: 2nd ii none

Chaz and the entire team at 2nd II None Productions were the HIT of our entire wedding. Every second of planning was so smooth, easy, and stress free thanks to them. They made our wedding day so INCREDIBLE. From the photos, video, DJ services, uplighting. Everything was absolutely perfect and we are so grateful we picked 2nd II None as our entertainment package. If you want the most EPIC DJ out of all your friends weddings, PICK 2ND II NONE!!!! My friends still haven't stopped talking about Chaz!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2020

10/10/20 wedding

2nd II None was one of our very first vendors we booked. My husband and I had been to a couple weddings together with 2nd II none and knew we wanted them to DJ our wedding. Getting married on 10/10, one of the most popular wedding dates in 2020, we were fortunate enough to secure DJ Willie T for our big day over a year and a half out from our wedding date. DJ Willie T was so understanding, helpful and responsive as we were navigating the ever changing COVID guidelines. We were able to secure a back up date “just in case” while we were trying to decide if we wanted to postpone or not. We ultimately stuck with our original date and Willie T ensured our day was exactly what we envisioned. Even with the numerous back and forth plans with the reception being indoors or outdoors, Willie T was more than accommodating to the uncertainties. We were able to have our dream wedding in the orginal ballroom and Willie T made the entire night! The entermaintment was top notch, as well as the uplighting, monogram and photo booth. Our personalized backdrop for the photobooth was amazing and the ball room was stunning with the up-lighting and monogram additions. We have received several compliments from our guests about DJ Willie T and we couldn’t thank him enough for making our wedding day more than we could of imagined! The dance floor was popping all night and everyone had an absolute blast!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Emily

Emily M. · Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful to work with!!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about 2nd II None Productions! They were amazing to work with from start to finish! Even with all the last minute changes that had to occur due to COVID they were very cool, calm, and understanding handling every last minute change very professionally! Would highly recommend all of the services they offer!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Stacie

Stacie P. · Married on 09/09/2020

Great wedding DJ

We went with 2nd II None Productions for our wedding in September 2019 and Ed Ruschell was our DJ. The planning process was very easy and we were very happy with Ed's performance at the event. Ed was helpful with all of our questions and was quick to respond any time we reached out along the way. During the wedding he was low-key so as not to take over but was engaging and executed everything we requested. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha M. · Married on 09/06/2020

2nd ii none was amazing!

2nd II None Productions were AMAZING on our September 6, 2020 wedding!! DJ Eric and the entire team at 2nd II None Productions were the HIT of our wedding and made it the best night of our lives! Every second of planning was so smooth, easy, and stress free all because they care so much about their couples! They made our wedding day so memorable, fun, and seriously incredible! Everything was absolutely perfect and we are so grateful we picked 2nd II None as our entertainment package. Seriously cannot recommend this company enough! We had been to a few weddings with 2nd II None as the DJs so we knew from the beginning we wanted to go with them for our own wedding, but they seriously blew our expectations out of the water! Our friends and family are still commenting on how fun and effortless the flow of our evening felt with DJ Eric running things! Everything by 2nd II None was truly amazing!! You should totally book with them!!!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Kelli · Married on 08/29/2020

Could Not Have Had A Better Experience!

We just wanted to take a minute and give a shout out to DJ Ed and our videographer Ethan from 2nd II None Production!!

Ed was absolutely amazing!! We had to make small changes to our itinerary, entrance songs, etc. up until the moment our reception started, and Ed was extremely professional, replying “no worries” each time. He promised that he would make sure our wedding day went off without a hitch and would do everything he could to make the day as stress free as possible, and he did just that. From our first phone conversation, to the last song played, Ed was energetic and made us feel like he was genuinely excited to DJ our wedding. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone was raving about how awesome the music was the entire next day. My cousin got a message the next morning from her friends that live a few miles away stating “we were hanging on our deck last night drinking and dancing to the wedding music! Wow that music was awesome! “. Travis and I cannot say enough good things about DJ Ed and would highly recommend him to friends and family!!

Travis and I also went through 2nd II None for our videographer. Ethan was wonderful!!! He was extremely professional and easy to work with. Again, from our first phone conversation to our sparkler send off, Ethan made us feel at ease and we knew he would capture every wonderful moment. Ethan had some wonderful ideas, like running barefoot through a field, that I know are to be some of our favorite moments to watch. It so much fun and something we will never forget. He worked perfectly with our photographer, who later told us she had a very nice time collaborating with Ethan. Travis and I would recommend Ethan to anyone looking for a videographer. We cannot wait to see our wedding video and relive the best day of our lives.

Overall we have nothing but good things to say about 2nd II None Productions. From talking John in our initial zoom meeting, to adding a last minute videographer when our initial videographer cancelled (which ended up being a blessing in disguise getting Ethan), the 2nd II None staff was efficient and professional from begging to end. We will happily refer your company to anyone who asks!

Thank you for making our wedding days so magical!

With love,
    Mr. and Mrs. Travis and Kelli Lees!!!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazinnnng!

We can’t say enough good things about this company. They were amazing start to finish. Super easy to communicate with and are super understanding! Would highly recommend to anyone that wants beautiful pictures and an awesome DJ

Sent on 08/18/2020

Jenna D. · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing and Fun

Due to Covid, we had to change our reception plans. 2nd II none was very flexible and kept the party fun and exciting!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Brittany G. · Married on 06/26/2020

Phenomenal!

My husband and I just got married on 6/26/2020. DJ Dickie and Chaz were amazing even during covid!! They were so great to work with and so easy going. They made postponing my original 4/4/2020 wedding a walk through the park. I would 11/10 recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Megan W. · Married on 06/20/2020

Fairytale COVID Wedding - *worth the read*

It’s been difficult to come up with the words to express our gratitude, but here we go!

My now husband (😁) and I have been together for 7 1/2 years and engaged for the last 2. We quickly chose 2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS to provide their many services for our wedding, as our family has used them multiple times. Every wedding event of theirs has been amazing and we knew they would perfect all aspects of our wedding (photo, video, DJ, lighting, photo booth).

Of course, when COVID hit, like many of you, our plans drastically changed. After MANY hours altering our plans, we were grateful to be able to have a church wedding and a reception in my aunt and uncle’s backyard with a downsized guest list.

A few weeks before the wedding, I posted on this page in search of a photographer. Chaz Hurlbut, our DJ, contacted me to inform me that he saw my post and they would be offering photography services free of charge! We cried tears of gratitude, but never expected that they’d have anything else up their sleeves.

Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and Natalia surprised us again by extending our photo session to the reception. We got off of our party bus to see not only a beautiful reception, but Chaz and Justin, our DJs, with their full set up. We were able to have nearly EVERYTHING as anticipated from our speeches on a microphone, cake cutting, first dance, and partying all night.

It was truly the most incredible experience of our lives and we’ve never felt SO much love.

I’ve had friends tell horror stories of losing deposits and rescheduling nightmares, but we were blessed enough to choose the one in a million company who cares so much about the people they serve.

We cannot wait to work with them again for our 1 year anniversary party! We can’t recommend this company enough.

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina H. · Married on 05/23/2020

Their name says it all!

We first found 2nd II None on The Knot and fell in love with their gorgeous photos and unrivaled videos. Little did we know they were the whole package.

We worked with 2nd II None for photography, videography, and their incredible DJ services. We are very organized perfectionists, so choosing a company that can do it all and better than the rest is rare to say the least. That’s exactly what we received.

From welcoming employees to extremely detailed questionnaires ensuring every single moment of your special day is perfect is their specialty. Every incredible moment was captured while the perfect music inspired everyone to laugh, dance, and even cry (happy tears).

We also utilized their TV’s for amazing photo slideshows and personalized song messages for the special dances. There wasn’t a dry eye in the room and it’s all because of 2nd II None.

Every single moment of your special day takes a lot of detail and organization. Not only do you want to embrace them without stress, but you want to capture them too. With prestige and excellence, the team created an experience we can view, watch, and listen to for the rest of our lives. John, Natalia, Danielle and Ethan were fabulous to work with, always answered questions in an extremely timely fashion and are so passionate about their work.

They truly care about you too. This was evident when our first wedding date was postponed due to the global pandemic. Willie stopped by our house with a cake and spent time talking with us to see how we were feeling and if we needed anything at all. This truly touched our hearts and meant so much to us.

If you’re looking for a company that is truly second to none, well…

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan J. · Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely amazing

1 word.. AMAZING. 2nd 2 None Productions truly BLEW us away. We used this company for our DJ, Photography, Videography, Photo Booth, and Cold Sparklers. Let me tell you.. every single team member that helped with our wedding was genuine, fun, helpful, and some of the best people we have ever met. From the second we met Willie, he was an absolute blast and could tell that he really cares about each and every one of his couples. He takes the time throughout the whole process to get to know you and exactly how you want your wedding to be. He will keep the party going the entire night and the dance floor will be a blast. I'm not exaggerating when I say the dance floor was completely PACKED our entire reception and people had the time of their lives. Every single person was so impressed by our DJ and had several couples get a hold of us the next day asking for their contact info. The photographers and videographers were so involved and fun. They are amazing at what they do. They were the most genuine people we have ever met.. Not only were they there to capture our day, but they helped with anything they could. The whole 2nd to none experience was one to remember... I can't say enough great things about this company. Their services are worth every penny and more.... Thank you for making our wedding perfect.

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Sammie

Sammie G. · Married on 05/02/2020

Made my wedding day a dream!

Our wedding DJ, Joe, was the best. We couldn't have asked for a more personable, caring, hysterical guy to be the one to emcee our wedding and make our guests feel important and welcomed. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Jen

Jen J. · Married on 04/18/2020

Above and Beyond

As we were planning our wedding, my husband wanted to make sure that the music would blow everyone away. We compared some DJs and reviews- but once he found 2nd II None, it was a done deal. From the moment we met in their office- we knew they were the ones for us. We've spoken with almost their entire staff through our planning process (and re-planning due to COVID) and have felt so much joy, energy, happiness radiating from all of them. They all truly seem like they love their jobs and they bring that passion to work with them.
    They have been accommodating with our necessary rescheduling and were wonderful when our planned party of 250 changed to 25 people. They were respectful with the venue’s mask policy and went above and beyond to make us feel special the day our wedding was originally planned- even though we had already postponed the date.
    Dickie was our DJ and was great to plan and work with. He's helped kept surprises as secrets, worked amazingly with our other vendors. He brings a level of cool professionalism to the table.
    We look forward to working with them soon in the future for a vow renewal and big reception the way we had originally wanted the wedding to be. We wouldn't even consider hiring anyone else for our music and lighting.

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Alison

Alison M. · Married on 04/09/2020

Awesome!!!

My husband and I are super glad we chose 2nd II None to DJ at our wedding! We had a great time working with them and they helped make the planning process super simple for us. Our friends and family really enjoyed all of the music and enthusiasm that the DJs brought to our special day. We had an awesome day and 2nd II None really helped make it that much more special. I DEFINITELY recommend them to all of my friends who are getting married! They are the best!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Kylie G. · Married on 02/09/2020

Amazinggg!

DJ Kool Breeze was AMAZING to work with! We talked and I told him exactly what I wanted for the evening of our wedding and he did not disappoint! I told him I wanted people dancing all night, and he totally went above and beyond anything I could've imagined! He was so interactive with everyone, danced with us and just literally kept the party going all night long! I got married a month ago, and I still have people calling and texting me asking me who our DJ was, as well as had guests coming up to me all night during our reception to tell us how amazing and awesome he was! Words cannot do justice to just how incredible he was. He blew us away and we would recommend him and 2nd II None 100000x!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Lindsey T. · Married on 12/10/2019

Don't Hesitate with 2nd to NONE! They are AMAZING!

John with 2nd II NONE PRODUCTIONS was AMAZING!!! I did not have to worry about a thing before or even during the wedding. He made our experience with him very personal and it was truly an amazing thing to have him there with us. So THANK YOU JOHN! We could not be happier!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Angela H. · Married on 11/16/2019

John Mitch and Jeremy Danko are amazing! John was so personable and ANYTHING I needed he helped!

2nd II None was my first choice and my only choice when planning my wedding. They had done a few other weddings that I had been to, and the weddings I had been to without them NEEDED them as a DJ! They got everyone on the floor and ready to go! They played all night even an extra 15 minutes because we had a dress malfunction before the entrance. They are amazing! Also- the photo booth attendant was amazing he was always ready to go! Everyone said the DJs and the Photo booth made the wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Emily · Married on 11/01/2019

Best DJ ever!!

Willie from 2nd II None is nothing short of amazing! We haven’t stopped getting compliments about how great our DJ was since our wedding reception started! It’s now been a week and we’re still hearing great things! He’s awesome to work with, I would recommend the company to anyone getting married and looking for a phenomenal Dj to host your night!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Erica N. · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

DJ Nick from 2nd II none productions was absolutely amazing! He was the perfect dj. He made us feel comfortable from the moment I met him and made sure the entire day went smoothly. I’d recommend him to anyone! He was truly the best!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Amber W. · Married on 10/19/2019

Keep the party going!!

These guys were great! They made sure to find out exactly what we want and delivered!! They were so fun and kept the party going! They made our night truly unforgettable! I’d 💯 recommend!!

Sent on 03/01/2021
  • Lanae

Lanae C. · Married on 10/05/2019

Truly Second to NONE!

OH MY HEAVENS - Where do I even begin? John Mitch was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding at the Grand Estate at Hidden Acres on October 5th. I can't even count how many people came up to us at the wedding AND after the wedding on how amazing he was. Not only is he such a nice guy, he is such a great entertainer. Our wedding would not have been the same without Second II None Productions. The dance floor was filled the entire time and they went way above and beyond than just playing songs. They created an experience that I have never had at any other wedding and gave us memories to last a lifetime. I promise you, whoever may be reading this comment, you will not regret hiring 2nd II None for your next event!! It in fact, will be one of the best decisions you could make.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn K. · Married on 09/28/2019

Couldn’t have been better!

When I say I was very skeptical of every DJ service I evaluated I mean I went to the point of making sure I personally or a friend attended an event where they were DJing. I was absolutely blown away with the level of service and professionalism that Nick had and how engaging he was with our guests. He really made a difference in our day and I think was a huge reason Our day was so great. I would absolutely recommend him and this company for any event and especially weddings.

Sent on 10/28/2019