2Core Films Reviews

2Core Films 2
2Core Films 3
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2018

The BEST decision we made!

How do I even begin expressing how amazing 2Core/Wild & Beloved is? When I first contacted them last year, I was curious about doing a video, but wasn't sure if I should do it. We were eloping and so many of the videos on the interwebs I had previously seen were of actual Weddings, not many Elopements. TJ and Ty were professional, sweet, patient, made me laugh and after communicating with them and watching their videos on repeat (literally) I decided to book their services. It was by far the BEST decision we made. Over the course of almost a year, they kept in touch and treated me as a friend, rather than just another client. When it comes to your big day, you want to feel like the vendors CARE about your big day and I most definitely felt that way. That is something you cannot pay for...and for that it makes their services PRICELESS. On the big day, I was super nervous about being filmed as I am kinda awkward and shy...but they made me feel comfortable. They even looked for a band I mentioned I liked (months prior) to play while I was getting ready (how sweet!) During the elopement, they worked extremely hard the entire time. We hiked to get to our location and they were always a helping hand, making sure we were comfortable, making sure we didn't trip over ourselves. They walked along jagged rocks, through sticks and bushes and captured our special moments so beautifully. We received our video and have already watched it at least 30 times!!! The quality is top notch and way more advanced than other videographers (I am a photographer so I have an eye for these things!) It truly feels like we have our own real life movie! Not only is the quality amazing, but the imagery they captured. The composition, the details, the moments we would have otherwise forgotten...it's not just a video, but a piece of art. I make little travel videos for fun and they even incorporated that into the video. They truly went above and beyond. So, if you are looking at these reviews, pondering whether you should book 2Core/Wild & Beloved for your event, please take my advice and BOOK THEM! I would have regretted not booking them my entire life. I think back to those early days I first contacted them and almost didn't go through with it and cringe at the thought of not having them capture our day. So...YES...click that button, send them that email...BOOK THEM! Best decision ever. Thank you TJ and Ty for capturing the most special day of our lives. We will always have a special place for you in our hearts and will watch this video until our last days here on earth!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    2Core Films 4
    2Core Films 5
    2Core Films 6

Lacey · Married on 08/27/2017

Ty and TJ did an amazing job shooting our wedding. We felt so comfortable and had a lot of fun throughout the whole experience. They went above and beyond to help us with whatever we needed throughout the day to make sure it went flawlessly. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Brad · Married on 08/27/2016

My wife and I were so fortunate to have found 2core films to put together a video that captured our full wedding day! They are an awesome group of guys that take pride in their work and are available for questioning at a timely matter. They are also very fun to be around and have great personalities.
    Such a professional group of people!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2007

Their video footage, and especially their video editing (which is probably the harder job) was absolutely incredible! I have had compliment after compliment from friends, family, clients, customers, and complete strangers regarding the quality of video they did for our business. Kudos! to High Excellent Quality!

Sent on 05/09/2017