2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA Reviews

60 | Allentown, PA

60 Reviews for 2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA

Jennifer D. · Married on 11/10/2020

Amazing and very nice

We needed someone last minute because our plans changed. Lori was very nice and helpful. She accommodated our situation and made everything simple and quick.

Sent on 11/10/2020

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! It was my pleasure to join your two hearts together as one! I wish you both a wonderful life together!

Amber W. · Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful!

Lori was wonderful to work with, she was responsive and made the wedding run smooth and painless. Thank you Lori !

Sent on 10/21/2020

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

It was my pleasure! I wish you and Kyle the best that life has to offer! Thank you for the great review!
  • Nia

Nia T. · Married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful Experience with Lori

Lori was lovely! She was always available for any questions, was prompt with getting back to us and walked us through the ceremony very well! She made us feel at ease and our wedding ceremony went off without a hitch! Would definitely recommend her for your officiant!

Sent on 10/25/2020

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day!

You and Will were a pleasure to work with as well!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn M. · Married on 02/22/2020

Best day ever

Lori was super responsive and helped us to create the short, sweet, and fun ceremony that was perfect for us! We had such a great day and she played an important part.

Sent on 03/31/2020

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you Kathryn for the wonderful review! It was my honor to be a part of your special day and I am glad that you were happy with my services. I wish you both many years of love and happiness!
  • Leigh

Leigh A. · Married on 10/31/2019

So blessed to have Lori as part of our day!

From my first contact with Lori, through the planning of our ceremony to our wedding day Lori was incredible to work with. It was incredibly important to me to write our ceremony and Lori was so supportive and understanding through the whole process. Our ceremony, despite the rain, was flawless and we couldn't be more happier! Highly recommend Lori!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Hi Leigh Anne!
    Thank you so much for the incredible review! I am glad that you were happy with my services and it was my honor to have been a part of your special day! I wish you both many years of love and happiness!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2019

No stress elopement

Our expectations for our elopement were not only met but exceeded! Within a week of contact we were married at a place we hold very special to us!! Our prompt correspondence made our whole (quick) planning process extremely easy and non-stressful, which is exactly what we wanted!! Lori is a fantastic person to work with!! I highly recommend for any type of wedding!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Hi Ashley!
    I am sorry that this reply is late. I thank you so much for your kind words and satisfaction with my services. It was a great day and I was honored to be a part of it. I wish you both many years of happiness and love!

Lissette · Married on 10/05/2019

Super happy

I was very happy with the services.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Hi Lissette!
    Thank you so much for your kind review. I wish you both many years of love and happiness.

Brittany W. · Married on 09/07/2019

Consult was great and very fast response time. I look forward to working with her very soon.

Haven’t had our ceremony yet...but look forward to working with her!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Amber K. · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly recommended Lori for a wedding officiate!

Lori was a pleasure to work with. Very responsive with any questions we had. Best price around. Our guests all loved her! Highly recommend Lori for officiating your wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2019

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your celebration! I wish you and Ryan many years of wedded bliss!
  • Luisa

Luisa V. · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding ceremony

Lori did an outstanding job we loved how she did our wedding ceremony .i will highly recommend her

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Suhai

Suhai · Married on 08/02/2019

Awesome all around!

Lori was an awesome person to book. Whenever I sent her a message she responded right away. Never kept me waiting. We booked her as my officiant and we booked her for her photo booth during our reception. She was so nice and pleasant that my family booked her for the next day after the wedding and she agreed! Awesomeness all around! Our Ceremony was quick and simple and she did it without a flaw. Thanks Lori!! Book her and you won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Walter

Walter C. · Married on 06/15/2019

Just overall excellence!

Lori was just excellent from the start - she was flexible in an initial meeting, and was great in creating a personalized ceremony that was just right for us.

Sent on 07/31/2019

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you Walter and Megan for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of such an enchanting day!
    You can definitely see the love between the two of you!

I wish you many years of wedded bliss!

Aja · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent service

Great service, highly recommend. I have not one thing that I can complain about

Sent on 05/28/2019

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Hi Aja!! Thank you so much! You looked like an absolute vision and I was honored to join the hearts of you and Quinton together as one!

I wish you and your beautiful family many years of happiness and love!

Christina F. · Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent Service

Such a pleasure to work with. Quick to respond, super nice, and great at what she does! Whatever you want in your ceremony, she will fulfill. Very happy with our ceremony!

Sent on 05/28/2019

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you so much Christina!! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! You and Jeff have a gorgeous family! I wish happiness, love and prosperity to all of you!

Tracy U. · Married on 05/04/2019

We recommend this officiant.

Lori was an excellent part of our wedding day. As all weddings have their minor mishaps, so did ours. Lori handled them very nicely, and we were very happy that we worked with her to make our day beautiful!

Sent on 05/21/2019

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you so much Tracy! It was my pleasure being a part of your wedding and joining your two hearts together as one!
    I wish you both many years of love and happiness!
  • Kayla

Kayla W. · Married on 05/03/2019

Lori was awesome! We were very happy.

Lori was awesome. We were very happy and would definitely reccomend her.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Thank you Kayla!
    It was a pleasure!
    I wish you and your family all the happiness that life has to offer!

Tracy · Married on 04/20/2019

Lori is wonderful! She is a truly caring and organized woman! She has a passion for her business and it shines through!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Kristin R. · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing and seamless, super easy

Lori was so awesome! Extremely friendly and super helpful. It's very important to be able to reach out and get in contact whenever with questions, thoughts, ideas and Lori was the best. There is nothing more I could have asked for. Thank you for making our day that much better!

Sent on 04/08/2019

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure having you as a wedding client. I wish you and Salim many years of love and happiness!

Kristy G. · Married on 03/02/2019

Professional and responsive.

Lori was exactly what we were looking for. She listened to what we wanted and provided the details we were looking for in our ceremony. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/04/2019

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you so much Kristy! I was happy to be a part of your special day! I wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss!

Tanisha C. · Married on 02/26/2019

Perfect Winter Wedding!

Lori was so helpful to us throughout our journey. She is very professional,genuine, affordable and timely. We are so grateful for the amazing job Lori did officiating our wedding. She will always hold a special
    place in our hearts! 💛🧡❤️💚💜💙

Sent on 02/25/2019

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!
    You both did such an amazing job with the ceremony location and I was honored to be a part of your magical day!
    I saw the love that you both share in your eyes and it was a true inspiration!
    I wish you and Nicolette all the happiness that life can offer!

Sheri L. · Married on 12/23/2018

Tailored the ceremony to match our personalities

We are so grateful that we found Lori. She was very enthusiastic and willing to make our unusual wishes possible. She spoke with compassion and was truly involved in our ceremony. Our family absolutely loved her! She was so friendly and she made the ceremony perfectly suited to our personalities.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Tina K. · Married on 11/24/2018

We had the best experience

Lori was very personal very efficient very thorough everything from the beginning to the end was perfect with. She sensitive compassionate gets the job done with Grace and ease. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/27/2018

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I wish you and Michael all the happiness in the world! It was a pleasure meeting you both.

Kailey M. · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect for us!

Lori's service was perfect for us! She is professional and warm. We were able to completely personalize our ceremony to match our beliefs and words. We're so incredibly pleased to have worked with Lori at 2Become1 Wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2018

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Hi Kailey! I was honored to be a part of your wedding ceremony and your celebration afterwards! I wish you both many happy years and lots of love!
    Lori

Carolyn · Married on 09/22/2018

This wedding service was very professional and responsive to my needs. Also very flexible with meeting times and coordinating pieces I didn't even imagine existed. I highly recommend this service

Sent on 08/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Lori was such a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding long distance and all of our conversations with Lori were via phone/Skype or email. From the initial conversation with Lori, we knew that she would be perfect for our day. Lori was very quick to respond and offered her advice/recommendations on any questions that we had. Lori provided some components to us to choose from and allowed us to customize our entire ceremony. She also incorporated the story of how we met and where we are today into our ceremony to give it a very personal feel. Lori really helped us at our rehearsal by telling us about the order of the ceremony, how to stand, and what would happen. On our wedding day, everything went very smoothly! Lori is an amazing speaker and we and our guests really loved our ceremony. It was so beautiful and heartfelt. It was also just the right length. We would absolutely recommend Lori to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2018

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with and I was so honored to officiate your wedding. I wish you and Christopher all the happiness life has to offer!