2941 Restaurant Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jin K. Married on 09/11/2021

Lovely Venue

Food was great , excellent service
  • W
    Wasim A. Married on 02/27/2021

Excellent experience at the venue!

Our wedding party exceeded all our expectations! The food was great, service/staff were very professional, and the management ensured the entire process went smoothly according to our schedule. My family and all of our guests had a very pleasant experience here!
    Alejandra Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing venue and food!

Michelle was a life-saver for our micro wedding plans. We wanted to make sure the venue we chose not only had amazing food but an outdoor feel to it. We received that and more at 2941 where the food and drinks were amazing and the only "bad" comments we heard from our guests were that there was too much food! We booked the Koi Room, which was meant for 60+ guests, but perfect for our micro wedding of 16 guests during covid which included a 9x9 dance floor and safe distance between each table. We had an unexpected change the night before the wedding that changed everything, but rather than worry 2941 along with our wedding coordinator worked late in the evening and morning of the wedding to create an amazing reception beyond what we could ever imagine. If you book 2941 you will not only have great food, amazing staff, and many options to choose from, but I can promise you that your day will be unforgettable at this venue.
  • Mr Nupe
    Ted H. Married on 10/10/2020

10/10/2020 The Hamer Wedding

We chose the 2941 Restaurant venue for our wedding and the reception, and we were blown away by the sheer beauty of the location and the extreme professionalism of everyone. They were able to make our special day a most memorable occasion that we will always remember.
    Carolyn Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful venue with amazing food and incredible staff

When I started searching for a wedding venue, I knew I wanted an outdoor ceremony, but a location not too far outside DC, as I didn't want to be out in the middle of nowhere, which would be inconvenient to our guests. 2941 Restaurant turned out to be absolutely PERFECT. I cannot say enough good things about the team at 2941! I had a great first impression of Michelle since all the way back to my initial inquiry - she was so responsive, and remained that way through the conclusion of our event. I never had to follow up - she always replies the same day, often within the hour! Our wedding changed quite a bit from our original plan due to the pandemic, and Michelle and 2941 management were so incredibly accommodating. Of course, the space is beautiful, indoors and outdoors. The food was amazing - several of our guests commented that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. We also heard quite a number of compliments on the servers and bartenders. One of the staff members very sweetly adjusted my train and veil as I was about to walk down the "aisle." Sam, the manager on site the night of our wedding, was a total pro and the event went perfectly. I am so happy we held our wedding at 2941!
  • Jana
    Jana S. Married on 07/30/2020

Venue Perfection!

Where to start with our amazing experience with 2941. It all starts with Michelle. I truly don’t think we would have been able to pull off our wedding and reception without her with us every step of the way. You couldn’t ask for a more helpful, responsive, patient, flexible, and generally wonderful person to work with when it comes to planning your wedding. Planning during COVID had its challenges every step of the way, but it felt like Michelle and the 2941 team were always one step ahead. We had to make a change to our wedding venue 3 weeks before the big day and now not only were we having our small wedding dinner of 30 people at 2941 but moved our entire wedding ceremony to the 2941 Terrace. Our goal was to have everything outside, but a storm rolled through in the middle of our cocktail hour that forced a quick move inside. It seemed like the 2941 staff had everything moved inside to the Waterfall room before we even made it back there. We also hosted a cocktail reception the following night for 100 people. The staff was incredible in anticipating our every need, keeping strict adherence to safety requirements, and making sure everyone had plenty of food and a drink in their hand. The space was beautiful, the food was amazing, and the team was truly top-notch. With every challenge that popped up, which was bound to happen in pandemic planning, 2941 had a solution and was flexible with us every step of the way. Our guests raved about the food and service! We’ll forever be thankful for 2941 making our two-day wedding event truly memorable.
    Meg Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Venue, Food & Service

We had a wonderful time and it was the perfect wedding day for us. Thanks to 2941 Restaurant and everything that they did for us. There were a lot of compliments on the beautiful setting and best food, and the service was impeccable. I appreciate Michelle's help through the planning process.
  • Kelly
    Kelly K. Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent customer service and breathtaking scenery

Michelle and Ivana did a fabulous job in making our wedding a beautiful occasion! They answered all of our questions prior to the wedding, and had no problem making adjustments to our arrangements when requested. Everything was set up perfectly, from our ceremony on the terrace, to the hor d'oeuvres reception, to our wedding dinner in the Tasting Room. The food was so delicious and all our guests enjoyed their meals. They provided everything we ordered exactly how we wanted. Our on-site team, Elias and Jeff, were excellent in taking care of us and making sure we had everything we needed! And we took some amazing photos throughout their breathtaking grounds.
    We are so happy we began our marriage at this wonderful restaurant. I hope to hold another event at 2941 and have highly recommended the restaurant to others.
  • Kendall
    Kendall S. Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect wedding venue for foodies, art and nature lovers

We couldn’t be happier with our 2941 wedding. The setting and scenery are gorgeous (the fall leaves were perfect). We ended up having the ceremony inside, and the “backup” location was stunning. Having the wedding at a restaurant means they take care of so many details - tables, chairs, linens, dishes, food, alcohol, cake, snacks, etc etc... The events staff (Michelle!) were excellent at working with us to make the day exactly what we wanted. The staff the day of (Sion and Sam!) was exceptional and went above and beyond to make everything perfect. Also, it’s so much fun that we get to go back to our venue over and over to celebrate and remember the day. We wouldn’t change a thing!
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome venue

We loved the space we had for our venue, especially with our cocktail hour being outside...the views of the koi ponds and the lake were amazing and the food was as always delicious.
  • Paul
    Paul Married on 07/27/2019

Exemplary staff, service, food, and ambience. Best choice ever.

We had our wedding at 2941 late July and could not have been happier with the service, staff, food, or ambience. It was simply perfect.

Staff: Michelle & her team are professional, timely, and pleasant to work with. Detail-oriented, they put me and my wife at ease as we got closer to the event. I cannot say enough good things about them. Best. Team. Ever.

Food: Amazing. High-quality ingredients with fun and tasteful presentation made for the best wedding food I have had, which was echoed by many of our guests. The Sea Bass in particular for me was delightful.

Service: Wonderful. Professional and courteous. Our guests all felt extremely cared for and welcomed.

Ambience: AMAZING. Seriously. Just look at the photos and you will see how gorgeous the restaurant is both inside and out on the courtyard. Modern and fun, yet tasteful and chic.

I recommend 2941 for your wedding w/ the highest recommendation I can give. You will not regret it!
  • F
    Franchesca Married on 08/21/2018
    2941 gave us our dream wedding. From the start their director of special events (Michelle) is extremely helpful. She answered our emails in timely manner, she was able to accommodate our requests. The landscaping of the restaurant is breath taking, it's a hidden gem in the busy streets of Northern VA. The food is wonderful. Me and my husband enjoyed the food tasting, they provided us with such a wonderful and stress free experience. Also, the staff is extremely professional and friendly. They will go above and beyond to make sure they meet everyone's needs.
    If you are looking for a ceremony venue and reception venue that can provide beautiful ambiance, delicious food and wonderful staff, I will highly recommend 2941!
    Hillary Married on 05/27/2018
    We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding at 2941! It was everything we hoped it would be and more. Michelle Marquez was simply wonderful to work with. She is warm, accommodating, and a consummate experienced professional who does everything possible to ensure that your wedding wishes come true. As for the venue, one look at Restaurant 2941 and we knew nothing could compare. The photos are accurate. If you can't envision it based on photos alone, then take the time to view it in person. You'll love the landscaping, the artful and contemporary interior, the soaring ceiling, incredible views, and diversity of spaces available. Add to all this amazing, pinterest-worthy food. My guests, including some very picky relatives, told me over and over that it was the best meal they'd ever had at a wedding. Of course, we already knew the food would be great, as we'd had the opportunity to sample almost everything on the menu during the uniquely formatted tasting hosted by 2941. Finally, the wait staff at Restaurant 2941 is superb. We'd seen them in action during the tasting and were confident in not only the kitchen's ability to turn out 130 perfectly cooked meals simultaneously but also in the wait staff's ability to quickly serve them to our guests. Finally, while we spent more than was probably necessary (because we wanted the top-premium bar and an extraordinarily food-heavy cocktail hour), I believe that 2941 gives you good value for your money and is priced well. I have no doubt that we will be back at 2941 in the future, to enjoy the fabulous atmosphere, savor the food, and reminisce about every second of our wonderful wedding. I cannot recommend Restaurant 2941 highly enough!!
    Elizabeth Married on 04/21/2018
    2941 has been a go-to restaurant for special occasions or just an intimate dinner with excellent food. When my fiancé and I were trying to determine our wedding venue, 2941 came to mind immediately. In fact, we did not look at any other venues and we were not disappointed. This is one of the most beautiful locations in all of Northern VA for a wedding. it is tucked away with a beautiful terrace overlooking a lake with artistic pieces all around. They also have a water fall terrace which makes for stunning photographs. The Event Director, Michelle Marquez, was amazing throughout the entire process. She met with us multiple times and was very responsive to our many emails and calls. She gave sound advice when we were uncertain and just made us feel completely comfortable that our event was in good hands. On the day of the wedding, the 2941 team was very attentive, professional and courteous to all of our guests. The Manager on Duty that day, Sam, constantly checked in with us to ensure all was going smoothly and all of our needs were met. The Chef's menu offerings were outstanding. The food was elegantly presented, from the hors d'oeuvres to the seated meal, but most importantly, extremely delicious! The cake was a piece of art and was actually delicious as well! We heard from many of our guests that this was the best food and wedding cake they have ever had at a wedding! 2941 made our wedding day one to remember for decades to come! We highly recommend them! Beth & Mike 4/21/18
    Erica Married on 11/05/2017
    Beautiful location, delicious food and responsive and professional staff
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/28/2017
    I don't know where to even start with this venue - it has always been a favorite of mine to go to for dinner dates with my (then) fiance. So when we were looking for venues and decided we wanted to make sure the food at our wedding was unforgettable -- 2941 immediately came to mind. Not only has their food been cook to perfection, served at the appropriate temperature, and seasoned beautifully, it is also elegant. We were going for a very classy and fun wedding and the presentation of the food just took it over the edge. If you add in the impeccable service from all of the staff, everything was perfect.

On top of all that - the venue is beautiful! We had our ceremony outside in front of the bigger waterfall feature, overlooking the fountain in the pond and our guests were blown away. We loved how unique and intimate the terrace was, and how breathtaking the main dining room is with the floor to ceiling windows and vaulted ceilings. It's so dramatic and the guests absolutely loved partying all night there!

One last thing I must mention if Michelle Marquez. She was the event specialist director we worked with during this whole process. She was beyond professional -- she was amazing. She helped us through all of our random questions we had (since neither my husband nor I have ever planned an event like this), and met with us multiple times to make sure we were confident in our schedule, our day, and our food selections. She made this whole experience that much better with her professionalism, punctuality, and responsiveness!

One other cool thing -- we now always have a "spot" for our anniversary dinners :)
    Philip Married on 10/21/2017
    This venue is one of the most gorgeous places to have a wedding! I was lucky enough to get the perfect weather for an outdoors ceremony. Mixed with an awesome group of staff and servers attending to my guests, I could not have asked for more. However, the MVP award goes to Michelle Marquez! Without her guidance and help, I could not have pulled the wedding together. My fiance at the time was overseas so most of the planning was done through me and Michelle was patient, kind, attentive, helpful and professional when it came to my inexperience with organizing events. Sometimes, I felt bad that I had to email/call for minor changes and questions at off times throughout the months leading to my big day. Yet, she helped me with a smile! Honestly, the wedding would have been a disaster if it weren't for her. Everyone loved the food choices. The Filet Mignon was tender and cooked and seasoned magnificently. The salmon was tender. The bartenders were quick and ready to make people happy and drunk. The valet was quick and attentive so there was no backlog of guests waiting to arrive or waiting to leave. They graciously left water in the waiting room while the bride and I were waiting to enter the ceremony walkway. This venue has so many cool spots for photos. Don't miss the door at the end of the hallway. In the end, I was extremely happy with the venue choice. It may be a bit pricey, but the guests will always remember the food and entertainment and the atmosphere. It is worth the money for an unforgettable experience. All of my vendors loved the location. My guests were impressed with the place. I highly recommend booking your date for the wedding ahead of time as it is very popular.
    Richard Married on 09/30/2017
    2941 was superb and the staff was phenomenal. The venue perfect, the food excellent. Our guest are still raving about how great everything was.
    Majora Married on 08/25/2017
    My wedding at Restaurant 2941 was spectacular! Restaurant 2941 allowed me to have my dream wedding, without having to break the bank. Mike Herz, Michelle Marquez, Nikaihla Oliver, Will Elchert and Aykan were all very helpful, and a pleasure to work with. We received tons and tons of compliments on how beautiful our venue was, and how great the food was. I would not hesitate to book this venue, you will not be let down.
    Evelyn Married on 06/10/2017
    Michelle was great and helped throughout and remaining flexible with us in the short amount of time we gave ourselves to work with. We had a party of about 24 guests.

The staff on our wedding fantastic. We had a big setback on our wedding day... Our Officiant was MIA and up showing up about 45 minutes late. The manager Mike was very quick to jump in and try to coordinate with the Officiant from another wedding at the restaurant on our behalf. Unfortunately, he only spoke Korean, so that possibility was off the table. He then remembered that the Sommelier may be ordained and reached out to him. The Sommelier (I wish I could remember his name), was quick to offer his assistance in our moment of need. Both him and Mike were ready to go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure our event continued. Ultimately our Officiant showed up and preformed the ceremony, but we were comforted to know the staff was ready to step up and assist if needed.

The gentleman and lady that worked the dinner were also extremely helpful and on point throughout the evening. They not only provided dinner and bar service, but I also had to rely on them for help with cake cutting advice and instructions. Overall we had a great experience with the restaurant, all of the guests had positive things to say about the service and food. We will definitely recommend 2941 to our friends for any of their events.
  • Y
    Yuri Married on 04/29/2017
    We had both our wedding ceremony and reception at 2941, and I'm glad we did! I am so happy with how our wedding went, and Michelle Marquez and her staff made everything go so smoothly. The food was amazing, and the cake was beautifully decorated. Not only that, but the staff was very attentive and helpful. The wedding ended up being on a very hot day, and the staff came to me and asked the day of if I would rather have the cocktail hour indoors. Having had the thought earlier, I figured it was too late to change it up - but the staff being proactive in asking just proves how flexible and professional they truly were. I am very appreciate of that.

The wedding was perfect - exactly what we both wanted. I can't thank 2941 enough for all that they did!
    Barbara Married on 11/05/2016
    Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous working with 2941, from start to finish. The food is phenomenal, the wedding cake was scrumptious, and the whole process of planning our special day was a breeze, thanks to Michelle and her professional team! And it was not a budget-buster either! Would recommend this venue to anyone without any hesitation!
    Alona Married on 10/30/2016
    We held our rehearsal dinner here, 18 people. The event was great, the food was really phenomenal (I really enjoyed the appetizers we chose, lamb and mini burgers). Had a great time, everything seemed to go well. The long table setup was a little tight by the wall as servers came by, but no big issues. Beautiful place, fun to see the Koi, waterfall, and the original Dali outside.
    Meghan Married on 09/17/2016
    We could not be happier that we chose to have our wedding at 2941. There is not a single thing we could complain about - everything was perfect from start to finish! I began working with Michelle at 2941 about a year before our wedding. From the beginning, every question I had was answered quickly and Michelle was always so professional and easy to work with. I cannot say enough about how simple she made the process. The menu tasting was amazing - we had such a hard time choosing what to offer our guests because all of the food was so delicious! And the food on our wedding day was just as great as the food we tasted - every single guest raved about it! The day went seamlessly and the staff at 2941 are truly professionals who know what they are doing. The terrace was the perfect place for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and made for beautiful photos. We were also happy to have extra space inside available in case of rain or bad weather - we never had to worry about that! Our wedding day was amazing - I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you 2941! We will be back for special events in the future!