2911 Films Reviews

5 | San Antonio, TX

5 Reviews for 2911 Films

• Kaylen

Kaylen · Married on 12/09/2017

Eddie is beyond talented and we couldn’t be happier with our wedding video! He captured every detail so well, gave us direction when needed, and made us feel very comfortable in front of his camera. Our highlight film far exceeded our expectations and it's like reliving the day when we watch it. We will treasure his work forever! I HIGHLY recommend 2911 Films :)

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • F

Frank · Married on 07/15/2017

We were blown away by our video. It was truly amazing and brought us back to our special day. Eddie was very professional during our shoot and throughout our wedding day. Eddie worked well with our photographer and was able to collaborate to get some great images. The music chosen for our video fit our theme perfectly. We would definitely recommend 2911 Films for anyone looking for someone who is going to provide quality footage of your big day and a video that you will cherish forever. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/06/2017

Definitely look and find some picture shots you’d like because they always reenact them but better! The shots that I wanted for my bridal party came out better than the picture I wanted to reenact!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Chasni · Married on 06/04/2016

If I could give 2911 Films 10 stars I would! Eddie and Erica were amazing! Their attention to detail and all the special moments captured on our video was like we relived our wedding all over again! Words cannot describe how extremely happy we are with our wedding highlight video. They are an awesome team with amazing talent! I hope they're still doing this by our 20 year anniversary because we will call them in a heart beat lol! Thank you Eddie and Erica you guys are great!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Bethany · Married on 05/06/2016

Eddie and Erica did a phenomenal job capturing the video of our wedding! The wedding video was so incredibly professional and recorded all the details of our special day! I was so very pleased with the result - from the songs to the footage, to the attention to detail... They worked so flawlessly with my photographer, I hardly knew they were there, yet they were everywhere capturing the fine moments. If you are looking for a videographer - look no further! 2911 films is top notch!

Sent on 06/18/2016