29:11 Photography Reviews

1 User photo

29:11 Photography 1

Liz · Married on 06/23/2019

Easy going, professional, amazing

Julie is fantastic! She worked nicely with my videographer and even took a spontaneous picture when my whole family wanted it. She is super sweet and had my timeline memorized so I didn’t have to worry about it. She has an amazing ability to see the beauty in ANY area. I would recommend Julie in a heartbeat to any bride!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Rachel Coates · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful photographer - even better pictures

Julie was so great to work with. She captured our wedding ceremony perfectly. She was professional and made the process so easy!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Hallie Richards · Married on 06/22/2018

They were amazing!

Julie and her partner were amazing for our wedding! They were extremely flexible and I really can't stress enough how wonderful they were to work with. Our wedding was crazy windy when it was supposed to start and my family had to completely relocate the seating from a field to a sheltered area and the wedding itself started over an hour after it was supposed to. The team stayed after they were scheduled to leave to make sure I had all of the pictures of the reception because of the late start. On top of that we had cars parked around the shelter to block the wind and they still managed to get beautiful pictures of the entire event! I'm so thankful we found them, all of the pictures turned out so beautiful!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Josephine Cullina · Married on 05/05/2018

Perfect Match

Every wedding is special and Julie realizes this and makes yours feel unique. We flew in from the UK and were only able to meet in person the day of the wedding. We had corresponded often prior and it felt like I'd known her forever. The photos were phenomenal. She captured the day better than I could have expected!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 11/21/2017

Best Wedding Photographer

I interviewed many photographers, but during my first phone conversation with Julie, I knew she was the right photographer for us. She and her assistant Alexis were more fantastic than we could have hoped for. Julie is personable, accommodating, and talented, and her prices are very competitive. We are 100% satisfied with our photos. She and Alexis took photos of us getting ready, a special boudoir photo shoot of me (the bride), photos of the ceremony, and photos of the reception. Julie contributed to making our wedding day the best day of our lives, and thanks to her beautiful photos, we can reminisce as often as we want.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2017

She is affordable! Really awesome to work with! And does an amazing job! My husband and I couldn’t of asked for anyone better! Julie did both our engagement photos and wedding photos and they were beautiful! If you’re looking for someone who is personable and affordable Julie is your photographer!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    29:11 Photography 2

Justin · Married on 09/03/2017

Julie rocks!

She was talented, reliable, extremely flexible, offered great suggestions as to how I should propose, where the best light would be and all that stuff that a guy would never think of.

Also, she was realistically priced!

Hire her, you want be disappointed.

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Soon2BMrsDevine

Tawna · Married on 05/25/2017

I was looking for someone that was close to the venue but what I found was not just the photographer for our wedding but someone who wanted to know who we were and cared about our day being special.
    She has an eye for knowing where to capture the perfect shots and our pictures were beyond gorgeous. Every bride has that one thing they care most about for their wedding: the perfect dress, the perfect venue, the perfect cake, etc... For me, the only detail I cared about was the pictures and I had the perfect photographer. If I could have rated higher 5, I would have

Sent on 09/26/2017

Cass · Married on 04/15/2017

I've never seen more beautiful photos than the ones Julie took for me! I would never use anyone else to capture my memories!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Debora · Married on 09/02/2016

Thank you Julie for the wonderful photos! Julie was really professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Debora · Married on 09/02/2016

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jordan · Married on 07/16/2016

For my wedding I wanted something in-particular:
    To a find a photographer who was BUDGET FRIENDLY, responsive in emails and other forms of contact, had photos I loved while viewing their portforilio, would take as many candid photos as possible (leaving the posed ones to a minimum per my request), and would focus on photography during the wedding so I could enjoy myself and my loved ones without a lot of distraction from the many hired individuals. Julie was everything I asked for and more. I planned on buying a large frame photo for our home and a few other big ones for family but I loved so many of them for so many reasons and now I will be purchasing many more to share with my loved ones and keep for a my own memories. She captured the moment. She captured the special instances between our family and friends on a very special day, making me relive the night, and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for everything Julie, I wish you and your company the best of luck for the future.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kate · Married on 06/11/2016

Julie was on time, responsive, and took gorgeous, in focus, beautifully lit, lovely photos that showcased our event and the wonderful people attending. We were thrilled with her work. The photos' color and lighting is amazing, and the way she captured some of our moments is just ideal. We would hire her again - for a portrait or family event.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Julie was excellent to work with. She was flexible with appointments and went above and beyond what we expected from her. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, affordable and flexible photographer.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Brian · Married on 07/20/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Julie, she was very creative and easy to work with. She took direction very well from us and helped us to capture the perfect day. Communication prior to and on the day of the event were great, she was always around when we needed her, and she truly helped us capture our special day exactly the way we wanted it captured.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Tammy · Married on 09/20/2014

Julie made our day perfect. She gave us pictures of our day that we, will treasure for a lifetime. She was professional and helpful. I have recommended her services to all my friends. She even helped me get my dress on!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2016

Talk to Julie on the phone one time about her services and you will want to book her! So friendly, helpful, understanding, and accommodating! Know what you want and what your budget is and 29:11 will be happy to assist. Even if you are not sure what you are looking for in a photographer 29:11 will help you find whats best for you're special day. They sure did for ours!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Katina Musick · Married on 08/25/2018

Spectacular!

Julie was wonderful to work with from the time my fiancé and I met her. She came to our farm in northern Colorado and took great engagement pictures. She stayed connected with us for the whole year making sure everything was on track for our wedding. Julie and a second photographer came to our farm on our wedding day and spent 7 hours capturing every detail. My husband and I were very pleased with Julie’s work and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Suzi Emmerson · Married on 08/19/2018

Captured our night perfectly!

I hired Julie to photograph my parents 50th wedding anniversary party in August at BlackStone Country Club. She arrived on time, and stayed as long as I needed. She took the pre-planned pictures with friends and family, as well as many great candid pictures throughout the evening. The pictures turned out great, and we were able to share the link with the entire guest list so anyone could download and print what they wanted. It allowed us to enjoy the party and not worry about taking pictures ourselves! I would highly recommend 29:11 Photography to capture your special event as well.

Sent on 11/12/2018

CYNTHIA · Married on 08/26/2016

We are a young couple, so we were looking for a photographer that were within our budget but at the same time we didn't want to compromise the quality of our photos, being this such an important day. Thankfully we found Julie, WE LOVE our photos, she did a great job and she captured most of the moments we wanted. We highly recommend her services!!!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Meredith · Married on 10/07/2017

Julie photographed both our engagement session and wedding. She was flexible with us being on a tight budget and we were happy with the pictures and having her be part of our big day.

Sent on 01/03/2018