27 Studios Reviews

65 Reviews for 27 Studios

• Julie

Julie · Married on 02/29/2020

Got it done

Very professional. Easy to work with, up lighting and dangling café lights looked great!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Kwazi

Kwazi Yimam · Married on 02/15/2020

Perfect aesthetic to our wedding

The drapery and lights were gorgeous

Sent on 02/29/2020

27 Studios's reply:

It was pleasure to work with you. We strive to create the perfect backdrop for your special day. Our design team appreciates you having us on board. Best Wishes
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/10/2020

They are amazing

They were so easy to work with and amazing at their job! They listened to exactly what we wanted and created it beautifully! They were easy to work with and very responsive. Even gave some suggestions with their experience and expertise. I would recommend them to anyone who wants their venue re created into a dream reality!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Stephanie Lee · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing work and super easy to work with!

From start to finish, the team at 27 Studios was one of the most painless vendors I had the pleasure to work with. Darren, Damian, and Devonte did a wonderful job draping the ceiling at our venue and it made all the difference. Not only that but they were able to plan and coordinate exactly what I wanted at a fair price and without needing much from me! I can't recommend them more- their work made a huge difference and it was worth every single penny.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Staci Queen · Married on 06/21/2019

Awesome vendor for lighting & draping

27 Studios was recommended by our venue for our lighting/draping needs and we could not be happier with the decision to hire them! We worked with Damian from start to finish and he was amazing. After initially speaking with him, we met at the venue to work through the space and what we wanted. I showed him some pictures of the styles I liked & also talked about what I generally liked/didn't like for the space. I was worried about overwhelming or even underwhelming the space with my ideas, but Damian made me feel so comfortable and I knew that the space would look amazing. Ultimately we went with uplighting to highlight the natural brick & a combination of draping and twinkle lights to accent the ceiling cutout. We could not have been happier with the outcome!

Sent on 07/27/2019

27 Studios's reply:

Thank you Staci, it was a pleasure to be apart of your special day. We appreciate your feedback and best wishes on your union.

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome Lighting!

We used 27 Studios for our wedding on June 8th. Damian (creative director) was extremely easy to work with. He responded promptly, made payment online easy, and offered suggestions when needed. The team set-up the lighting exactly as we discussed and our guests commented on how beautifully it accentuated our venue space. The bistro lighting was the perfect addition to our wedding. We highly recommend contacting 27 Studios if you are interested in lighting for your big event!

Sent on 07/02/2019

27 Studios's reply:

Thank you Lauren, it was a pleasure to be apart of your special day. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jaime Zimmerman · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely loved working with 27 Studios

I can not say enough positive things about 27 studios. They really helped make my lighting and lantern vision come to life! They adjusted when needed with no questions asked and only wanted to please the customer. Darren and Damian, thank you thank thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/10/2019

Awesome experience!

Working with 27 Studios was great! They were responsive, super knowledgable, and flexible. The lightning turned out great!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Tira Grant · Married on 03/22/2019

Dependable

As a wedding planner, I can always recommend my couples to 27 Studios for all of their production needs. They are reliable, they offer alternatives, and they provide great services. They end results are always spectacular!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Alison

Alison Fruman · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent - GOBO

The GOBO made the room. Was so happy I decided to add this for the dance flood.
    Great service and very easy to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2019

dasol · Married on 01/01/2019

Great Job Done by Damian and his team

Damian and his team did a wonderful job setting up cafe lighting and uplighting at my reception venue. I was looking for the right hue of white uplighting that doesn't look purple or blue- which is harder than you think! Damian knew exactly what I was going for and he made the venue come alive. All our guests were telling me how beautiful the space was and I attribute a large part of that to 27 Studios. Lighting does matter!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Kera · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful Lighting

I contacted 27 Studios a few weeks before my wedding to provide uplighting around the perimeter of the reception space and pinspotting on the wedding cake. Despite the quick turnaround, Darius was super accommodating, incredibly responsive, and competitive with his rates. He was punctual and timely with setup and breakdown, and showed great skill in placement and design. His lighting arrangement helped the space feel warm and inviting, fun and whimsical. I appreciate Darius’ professionalism and willingness to drive down to Richmond to work with a venue not previously in his rolodex. I recommend his services for anyone looking for a lighting and AV professional in the DMV area.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Esme · Married on 07/28/2018

Our wedding venue recommended Darren at 27 STUDIOS to us! We got string lighting and purple uplighting from Darren. We got so many compliments on the lighting in the tent and how beautiful it looked. Darren was professional and responsive, as we went back and forth deciding what we wanted. We are very glad we hired Darren!

Sent on 08/03/2018

courtney · Married on 05/27/2018

Darren flies under the radar, but does some of the best work around. He was so accommodating, extremely helpful and did GORGEOUS work! We had an entry way draped, the ceiling draped with twinkle lights and a Chuppah made!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Erica · Married on 05/20/2018

Darren was amazing to work with! I originally got his name from my venue because I was interested in having bistro lights for my wedding and he had worked at the venue before. Long story short, I got to 18 days before the wedding and found out that the venue had installed its own bistro lights. Darren was so understanding and almost immediately got on the phone with me to present me with alternate options since the lighting was no longer needed. I would highly recommend 27 Studios to anyone with lighting, draping, or rental needs - everything turned out gorgeous and just how I envisioned it.

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 05/12/2018

Quality and Professionalism Combined!

The 27 Studios crew team is top of the line!

Working them them as a wedding planner was both a breeze for myself and for my couples. They're quick responses, flexibility, and eagerness to please really made working with them such a joy. Our custom draping and lighting we had installed by them was beyond perfect as well.

Overall, we had a tremendous experience and I am very much so looking forward to working with them and recommending them for more couples of mine!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 01/05/2018

Bride From Abroad

My wedding planner recommends this company. I was nothing less than amazed. The draping made the room look like a totally different place. I loved it and got a lot of compliments. I would recommended this business and use them for future events. Great work and the price was responsible.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2017

Darren and his team move fast! They can turn a boring looking ballroom into a elegant space. I am so happy we used him. the wedding become a dream with his help.

Sent on 04/16/2018

LaTonja · Married on 10/28/2017

Darren was phenomenal, however I never got to meet him but no need to because he knows his stuff. 27 Studios did such a fantastic job making my wedding beautiful.

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • Brystle

Brystle · Married on 09/23/2017

Darren from 27 Studios was awesome to work with! He was very responsive and took time to answer my one million questions lol. The draping turned out great! I remember being blown away when the doors opened and I walked down the aisle. He really transformed the room and for a great price! I definitely recommend using 27 Studios for all your draping needs!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Shanice

Shanice · Married on 09/03/2017

Great Experience, Final Touches To Perfection

27 Studios provided a A+ experience for my husband and I on our wedding day. The bistro cafe lights were beautiful in the tent at Grey Rock Manor. The Amber colored LED Uplights set the perfect ambience for our elegant yet relaxed reception. I would definitely recommend 27 Studios to anyone looking to create the perfect backdrop for the perfect experience.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Logan · Married on 08/12/2017

Darren and his team did an amazing job with the lighting and draping for our recent wedding at Mt. Washington Mill Dye House. We planned our Maryland wedding from California, where we live, which meant we had to absolutely trust our vendors to stay as sane as possible. I knew 27 Studios would do a great job but we were completely blown away when we saw the reception set up. Based on the conversations we had and the photos I sent, they did an excellent job at executing our vision. We are so thankful to have had them as a part of our vendor team and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • Arionna

Arionna · Married on 06/17/2017

27 studios was amazing to work with! they absolutely transformed the venue.... Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Catherine · Married on 04/02/2017

The studio was great during the entire preparation ramping up to the wedding. The team made sure the venue was fully and nicely decorated ahead of time. On the big day I was surprised at how good the place looked. It was definitely what I envisioned. Darren was very helpful during the entire process. He is passionate about what he does and every call we had in preparation for the wedding he was patient and helpful trying to adapt to all our needs and requests. I wholeheartedly recommend 27 studios for anyone's wedding in Maryland!

Sent on 04/24/2017