25karats.com Reviews

25karats.com 1
25karats.com 2
25karats.com 3

Madaline · Married on 03/18/2018

I ordered a Jewish ring for my husband and got it within a couple weeks! It looked amazing and is great quality!!! He loves it :)

• I

Isabel · Married on 07/07/2017

We ordered a custom ring online from 25karats and once we received it we absolutely loved it!!! It looked much better than the picture the design and engraving is beautiful!! 25karats is trustworthy, professional and offers the best quality! This was the best choice we could make!

Peter · Married on 05/19/2017

25 karats is amazing. I had the pleasure of working with Nevy and he answered all questions and I knew that I made the right decision. The ring came out stunning and I am so happy I went with 25 karats. Nobody beats them with price, deliverance, and quality of work. Than you once again. Peter

Mike · Married on 04/22/2017

These guys made our day! Finding our wedding bands was the most stressful part of the planning since we have very different tastes, but the agent at 25karats was professional and really on top of the subject. He was not only very patient but also very convincing. We ended up getting a matching set that we decided we both are happy about! And prices are very reasonable for these top quality pieces. Now we are done with the bands, we can enjoy the rest of the journey :)

Barrett · Married on 12/25/2016

25karats has great selection of styles and stones. I was a little worried about ordering a ring online (without seeing it in person), but their website has great pictures and details, easy to navigate. I got exactly what I wanted for a great price and she loves it. And they came through for me before Xmas ... I'm sure a busy time for them. I looked a lot of places, and these guys were the best.

Alan · Married on 07/31/2016

Do NOT be hesitant to purchase your ring from 25karats. I have purchased 2 rings over the past 3 years and they are both exquisite. Their sales staff keeps in touch with you from onset to closure. Any questions are answered immediately, professionally and courteously. I have given them a 5* rating because in both cases, attention to detail was my #1 concern and the assurance provided was always 100%. They will also send out a sample if you want to see what the finished product looks like. My wedding anniversary is July 31 and the wife and I have been married for 17 years. You won't go wrong in dealing with 25karats.

Susan · Married on 04/25/2016

I am so pleased with the work that 24Karats does. My ring is absolutely beautiful. I just love it. I have been without a wedding band for about 35+ years and just hadn't seen one in all that time that I wanted as a replacement. Then I found 24Karats.com website. I saw this Wedding Band and knew it was exactly what I wanted. My husband said "it's about time, it only took 35 years!" hahaha 24Karats took the time to be sure I would have a great fit. They were so professional and courteous with all my phone calls and emails which made my experience enjoyable and worry free. I now have my ring, it is beautiful, the fit is great and am so glad to have found such wonderful people to do business with. I am recommending this company and it's staff with the highest rating I can give them. Thank you 24Karats!

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2016

25karats was very responsive to all my questions answered and they were very professional. The diamond wedding ring that we ordered turned out better than we expected. The diamonds are white and shiny and perfectly set. 25karats provide high quality jewelry at great price. Highly recommended, just give them a call.

I normally do not write reviews or recommendations. However, the professionalism of this company and the quality of the wedding bands ordered blew me away. It's difficult to order an investment without feeling it or seeing it first hand. I was told I would not be disappointed, and I was not. Just beautiful work and sold weight. Very very professional. Please do not hesitate if you are on the fence.

Mary · Married on 08/22/2015

We will forever be grateful to 25Karats for the quality of the rings we bought, but more so for the service they provided after we messed up on one of the ring sizes. When we called them, they immediately advised us of all of our options and gave us the instructions for returning the ring to be resized. However, we created a second problem by addressing the package incorrectly. 25Karats talked us through contacting the post office and immediately notified us when they had received the ring. Every thing went smoothly and the ring was returned in time for the wedding. From the time we first placed the order thru the entire process, they were prompt in responding. So pleased we used this company and did not settle for something from a local jeweler as a compromise.

Thiago · Married on 06/25/2015

Great experience. I confess I was a little worried about it, but at the end my bands showed up just in time as planned. One thing that I wasn't expecting was that after this purchase my CC was cloned and used by someone else. Thankfully My bank called me and canceled my card in time to prevent more purchases to be made without my authorization. Almost forgot, the package was very well packed which shows how much they care. Thumbs up!

25karats.com 4

David · Married on 06/07/2015

Purchased a replacement wedding band on line from 25K. The original choice on my part did not meet my needs, so I had to return and replace. They accepted the return without questions. The new ring was exactly what I needed and desired. They provided me with excellent guidance with regard to the engraving on the inside.
    While not the original I lost, is a most excellent replacement.
    25Karet will remain high on my Jewelry radar.

Joseph · Married on 06/04/2015

My brother sent me some diamonds from Belgium for our wedding. I consulted 25karats about a setting for the stones and Nevi promptly sent me a sketch of a suggested setting. I really liked it and instructed him to proceed with the fabrication once we agreed on a price. Within a week he sent me a mock up of the actual setting with the diamonds in place. I approved the mock up and asked him to proceed with the actual fabrication. The finished settings were sent to me in a timely manner, and needless to say I was overwhelmed once I saw the rings. They are beautiful. Our wedding will always be special thanks to Nevi and his colleagues at 25karats. They are a great company to do business with.

Adam · Married on 03/07/2015

Great selection of products. Website is clear and easy to use. Customer service is friendly and professional. Fast production and delivery time. Excellent service. Highly recommend.

• GC

CAREN · Married on 08/31/2014

My Fiance ordered my engagement ring from here and I am ordering his wedding band. My ring is absolutely gorgeous and the center diamond is quite intimidating I LOVE IT!!! I can not wait to get the matching wedding band next August.

25Karats made a custom wedding set for me in palladium. The rings look beautiful! Their service was great, the prices were fair, and they answered all my emails, and were very responsive, and helpful.

Courtney · Married on 05/23/2014

I was a little apprehensive about ordering jewelry online for my wedding fearing that the rings wouldn't get here on time. But 25Karats acted with a sense of urgency that really impressed me. In fact, I even had time to send the rings back for resizing. Their flexibility, attention to detail, quality of product, and trustworthiness are beyond reproach. They have earned a life long customer! Thanks for everything!

Leslie · Married on 05/10/2014

The folks at 25karats.com are great. Very helpful, very responsive. We ordered our rings, tested the size, then sent them back for engraving - and everything was handled quickly and smoothly. We love our rings, and highly recommend 25karats.com

Ordered a matching wedding band for an anniversary diamond for my wife. Gorkem verified the order and keep me up to date on the progress. The ring arrived as scheduled and my wife loved it. It was easy doing business with 25karats.

Lynda · Married on 04/26/2014

Great quality, fast shipping super easy exchange.

I have only praise and accolades for 25Karats! We absolutely LOVE our rings! Service was exceptional. First of all, we spoke with them about the sizing of my fiancé's ring before we placed the order. They arrived as ordered and true to the website representation. I mistakenly ordered my ring a 1/2 size too small and had to return it for resizing. Not a problem at all. The crew at 25Karats resized my ring and had it sent back to me within 24 hours of having received the returned item all while exhibiting the most positive disposition and customer service. There was no charge for the resize in spite of it being my error. I used their online chat feature on several occasions and was cheerfully kept up to date on every step of the process from the initial order through the return of the ring for resizing, the resizing and delivery of the final product. I received the resized ring much faster than I had expected and needless to say, I am one happy customer. It is PERFECT and absolutely gorgeous! This company cannot go wrong because of the manner in which they conduct their business as well as the quality of their work and their products. I wish them much continued success. You will NOT be disappointed. This is a very professional crew. They've earned my business and my respect. I have no reservations whatsoever in recommending 25Karats. They are truly exceptional.

Charles · Married on 11/01/2013

Great communication - even got me a better diamond for the same price - modified a setting for the stone I wanted - advised on shipping options, scheduled to accommodate my work calendar... I could go on and on. I would give them 6 out of 5 on everything if that option was available.

My fiance's wedding band is beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Patti · Married on 07/02/2013

I ordered my husband a gold inlaid wedding band for our anniversary. I was a little apprehensive buying a gold ring online but I am so thankful that I did. This ring is more beautiful than the picture and my husband loves it! Thank you so much!

Gina · Married on 06/22/2013

My fiance and I ordered matching palladium wedding bands celtic floral. We were off on our
    initial ring sizes and 25karats did not hesitate to resize, send back and resize again for my
    fiance! All transactions were completed in a top notch professional manner and the customer service is excellent. I would not hesitate to refer others to 25karats and hope to shop for more
    jewelry with them in the future.