24Luxe Hair & Makeup Reviews

24Luxe Hair & Makeup 6
24Luxe Hair & Makeup 7

Melissa Larsen · Married on 07/19/2019

Simply awesome

There team did our wedding party. Ladies ranged from teenage girls to much older women. They made us all look and feel stunning. We didn't look over done or caked with make up. We looked natural and beautiful! Thanks ladies for a job beyond well done!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Madeleine Fielder · Married on 06/14/2019

Love 24Luxe!

Sarah and Molly were absolutely amazing! I am so lucky to have had them both there to not only help me and my girls look stunning but to help me celebrate and make my day perfect! I had so many compliments all night about how beautiful me and my ladies looked. All of my bridesmaids were blown away as well. From the quality of the hair and makeup to the quality of the ladies that provided these services were nothing short of fantastic! I would recommend them over and over to any future brides. These two are the sweetest ladies to work with and so flexible - and when you’re a bride, flexibility is a quality you DEFINITELY appreciate!

Sent on 07/02/2019

24Luxe Hair & Makeup's reply:

We had so much fun sharing in your day Maddy! :) So glad that you all loved your hair and makeup styling!

Amy · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Experience, Highly Recommend

Sarah and her team were nothing short of fantastic. From the very beginning Sarah was responsive, helpful, flexible, and caring. She and her team went above and beyond to make me life easy both leading up to and on the day of my wedding. My hair and make up was exactly what I was hoping for, and Sarah even went as far as to bring me a brand new lip gloss that I could pack with me to use throughout the night. I truly cannot say enough about Sarah and her team!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

24Luxe Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! :) We loved being a part of your special day! You guys were such a fun group!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Aboukasm · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional, efficient, and made me and my ladies feel stunning!

Sarah and her team at 24Luxe were extremely professional, punctual, flexible, and thoroughly listened to me and the ladies who were part of my wedding when it came to our wedding day looks. Sarah was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and efficient in her work--getting through six ladies' makeup and hair styles in about three hours! We all felt beautiful and confident throughout the whole day. If you are considering 24Luxe for makeup and hair service on your wedding day or other event, do it. You will not regret it. Thank you, Sarah and 24Luxe for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/01/2019

24Luxe Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! :) Your group was lovely and such a pleasure to work with Downtown Detroit!

Michaelena Vassallo · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!

I have used 24Luxe a few times personally, and have recommended them to others, absolutely amazing! Sarah is so fun to be around and I have never had a bad experience. Response time was great, services are always top notch. Joe, her assistant, bless his heart!!! Hes is so great and patient. If you're anything like me, a little picky and if there is something not right you try and fix your hair yourself, then hes the man for job!! Sarah and Joe are the dream team!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 13
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 14
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 15

24Luxe Hair & Makeup's reply:

Always a pleasure getting to work with you and catch up! :) You ladies were a blast! So glad we had the chance to be a part of your morning!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Ryan Widener · Married on 10/26/2018

Celebrity Make-up!

I am so lucky to have booked with 24Luxe. Sarah and her team made everyone look flawless and were so much fun to have in the bridal suite. They are the best in the business. A million thank yous from all of us!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing people! Beautiful work!

I used Sarah and her team for my wedding day! They arrived promptly at 8am and didn’t stop until 1pm when we were all finished. I had 13 people getting hair and makeup done and the flow of things went seamlessly! We all had so much fun laughing and joking around with them while they worked. I would definitely recommend Sarah and her crew! They were professional, hard working, and exceeded everyone’s expectations with our hair and makeup! I can’t thank them enough for making my girls and I so beautiful on the most important day of my life! I will definitely be using them again for future events!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 16
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 17
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 18
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent experience!!

Sarah was amazing. She was very responsive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. Her makeup was beautiful and the team she puts together for hair is excellent as well. My whole bridal party looked amazing as well as the mother’s. This is a great option for anyone looking for hair and makeup done in the comfort of their own home or at the hotel versus going out to the salon

Sent on 10/23/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 19

24Luxe Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We are so happy that you loved your services! Thank you for the photo also, you look amazing! xo.

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Sarah and Molly are true professionals. Prompt replys, prompt arrival, as well as having true talent. They both took part of my wedding party and myself happiness and enjoyment during this special time. The hair and makeup was perfection on each and everyone. They have calm and collective time management and very adaptive to any setting and environment. As the bride i couldnt have been more pleased. Neither could my husband. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this day to the highest level of beautiful. Xoxo

Sent on 10/08/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 20
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 21

Marisa · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am for Sarah. She did the make-up for my bridal party and others. She arrived on time and had all of my bridal party done way before the time I gave her. Everyone looked beautiful and she did such an amazing job. As a bride, and someone who normally doesn't wear much make up, she truly helped make me feel like a princess and did everything I could've asked. I will highly recommend her to all of my future bride friends!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

I was referred to Sara from one of my closest friends! She did my trail and it went great. The day of my wedding she couldn’t have done a more amazing job! Everyone loved their make up, she was fast and efficient. Also so fun and easy to talk to you!

She was on top of her game. She gave me the confidence in knowing that she would be there, she took her job seriously and I could tell she’s doing a job that she loves and has a passion for.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 22
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 23
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 24

Megan · Married on 09/07/2018

Sarah and Mollie were amazing to work with on my wedding day September 7th, 2018. Both of them really listened to what I had in mind for my hair and makeup and they executed flawlessly. Not to mention, they were both super sweet, lovely, and easy to talk to. They also did my mom's and sister (MOH's) hair and makeup and two of my bridesmaids hair, which all turned out really pretty. I was so happy with my look for the big day, I felt beautiful. I would 100% recommend 24Luxe to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 25
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 26
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 27
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 28
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 29
  • avelzen

Allison · Married on 05/18/2018

Sarah is amazing! She did my bridal makeup and it was absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments and the makeup lasted all night. She is so sweet and easy to work with. She listens to you and really knows how to draw out natural beauty.

Sent on 06/03/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 30
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 31
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 32
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 33
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 34

24Luxe Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day! :)

Eleni · Married on 05/11/2018

Sarah and her team did the best job ever!!! Could not have asked for a more beautiful outcome!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Meg · Married on 04/20/2018

If you are looking for hair and makeup for your wedding day then look no further than Joe, Molly and Sarah. They each provided wonderful services from start to finish! My skin looked flawless and radiant, my eye's popped and everyone's hair looked perfect from the beginning of the day until the end of the night (and 2 days after…) This team is top notch and worth every penny!!! Thank you so much for making me beautiful on my wedding day!!! I can’t recommend the 24Luxe Team enough!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Corinne · Married on 02/09/2018

Sarah and Molly did hair and makeup for my small wedding and they were amazing. I loved everything about my look that day. They are seriously talented ladies. They were super professional but still lots of fun to be cooped up in a hotel room with. I can't say enough good things. I would hire this team of ladies to do my hair/makeup again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Vittoria · Married on 01/05/2018

Sarah and Molly were amazing! I have had my regular haircuts done by Molly for some years now but she truly out did herself when it came to my hair the day of the wedding. I did a trial hairstyle months before my wedding day but then a couple weeks out from the wedding decided to go with something completely different. It didn't even phase her, even though I wanted something that could be more formal for the ceremony and then still look good when shaken out and let loose for the reception.
    Sara was just as amazing. Last minute changes to my makeup style didn't bother her and she came fully prepared. Their skills and their personalities are a fantastic addition to the morning of your big day. Wouldn't go with anyone else. Thanks guys!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Meriah · Married on 10/28/2017

Sarah and Joe were absolutely perfect.
    We had 4 girls that received hair and makeup services and Sarah and Joe were able to get them finished quickly, but beautifully! They were stunning. Plus the price was amazing as well! Sarah is very personable as well as professional, something that is hard to come by these days. She WILL make you look and feel like your absolute best. She even stayed until we left to help out with my dress! Truly a wonderful experience working with her, and will be recommending her and Joe to all friends and family who are getting married.

Sent on 10/30/2017

amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

I heard of 24Luxe Hair & Makeup LLC through my cousin and decided to do a pre makeup/hair trial with Sarah and Joe (who are amazing). I loved my pre look and it made me feel confident that on my wedding day I would be getting exactly what I wanted. I'd give 10 stars for each rate if I could because I loved everything THAT MUCH! Sarah and Joe were accommodating to each style myself and all my bridesmaids wanted, they were flexible with traveling to where we were getting ready, and they completed myself/bridal party with time to spare so we could take pictures before getting dressed. I would recommend them to family, friends or anyone that is looking to have this type of service done!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 35

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a blast this weekend with Sarah and Molly! Sarah on makeup made everyone (including the moms) feel so comfortable and beautiful. Molly on hair listened to all of our requests and by midnight we were still looking fly!

I booked Sarah because:
    1. Her work on Instagram is diverse. I knew she could give everyone in the wedding party exactly what they wanted.
    2. She is so speedy on email. The couple times I had questions or needed to make changes, Sarah got back to me within 24 hours.
    3. I learned from Instagram that Sarah is super fun! I knew we would have a good time locked in a bathroom together for 6 hours!

On the day:
    1. Sarah and Molly were early and their set up was quick.
    2. They listened and looked at everyone's inspiration pictures and honestly nailed every single one.
    3. They stuck to the timeline and we all had a great time!

Trust me, as a picky Bride, Sarah will give you exactly what you want!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 36
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 37
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 38
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 39

24Luxe Hair & Makeup's reply:

We had such a blast with you girls! Plenty of laughs and fun! We are SO glad you loved everything and we loved being a part of your special day! :)

Sarah and her team were hired to do hair and makeup for my best friends wedding! Sarah was on time, professional, easy going, and made us all look amazing!! I ended up hiring her once again for my maternity photos and loved how my make up and hair turned out!! Another plus is they travel to you so it is very convenient. Highly recommended!! & will be using in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Molly · Married on 09/08/2017

Sarah and Molly were AWESOME!! So easy going and fun, made my day relaxing and enjoyable!! If I need hair and make-up in the future they will be the first I go to!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Arianna · Married on 08/25/2017

24Luxe and Sarah in particular were amazing to work with! She listened to my vision and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She also provided makeup services for my mother, putting just as much passion and hard work into making her happy as well. She makes you feel so at ease and her talents with makeup are unparalleled!

Sent on 10/27/2017

sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah and Molly were amazing! We had a larger bridal party and the two of them took their time to make each one of us look and feel amazing! All of our make up and hair held up all day and night. I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2017