24Luxe Hair & Makeup Reviews

24Luxe Hair & Makeup 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Ryan Widener · Married on 10/26/2018

Celebrity Make-up!

I am so lucky to have booked with 24Luxe. Sarah and her team made everyone look flawless and were so much fun to have in the bridal suite. They are the best in the business. A million thank yous from all of us!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing people! Beautiful work!

I used Sarah and her team for my wedding day! They arrived promptly at 8am and didn’t stop until 1pm when we were all finished. I had 13 people getting hair and makeup done and the flow of things went seamlessly! We all had so much fun laughing and joking around with them while they worked. I would definitely recommend Sarah and her crew! They were professional, hard working, and exceeded everyone’s expectations with our hair and makeup! I can’t thank them enough for making my girls and I so beautiful on the most important day of my life! I will definitely be using them again for future events!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 12
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 13
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 14
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent experience!!

Sarah was amazing. She was very responsive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. Her makeup was beautiful and the team she puts together for hair is excellent as well. My whole bridal party looked amazing as well as the mother’s. This is a great option for anyone looking for hair and makeup done in the comfort of their own home or at the hotel versus going out to the salon

Sent on 10/23/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 15

24Luxe Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We are so happy that you loved your services! Thank you for the photo also, you look amazing! xo.

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Sarah and Molly are true professionals. Prompt replys, prompt arrival, as well as having true talent. They both took part of my wedding party and myself happiness and enjoyment during this special time. The hair and makeup was perfection on each and everyone. They have calm and collective time management and very adaptive to any setting and environment. As the bride i couldnt have been more pleased. Neither could my husband. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this day to the highest level of beautiful. Xoxo

Sent on 10/08/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 16
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 17

Marisa · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am for Sarah. She did the make-up for my bridal party and others. She arrived on time and had all of my bridal party done way before the time I gave her. Everyone looked beautiful and she did such an amazing job. As a bride, and someone who normally doesn't wear much make up, she truly helped make me feel like a princess and did everything I could've asked. I will highly recommend her to all of my future bride friends!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

I was referred to Sara from one of my closest friends! She did my trail and it went great. The day of my wedding she couldn’t have done a more amazing job! Everyone loved their make up, she was fast and efficient. Also so fun and easy to talk to you!

She was on top of her game. She gave me the confidence in knowing that she would be there, she took her job seriously and I could tell she’s doing a job that she loves and has a passion for.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 18
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 19
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 20

Megan · Married on 09/07/2018

Sarah and Mollie were amazing to work with on my wedding day September 7th, 2018. Both of them really listened to what I had in mind for my hair and makeup and they executed flawlessly. Not to mention, they were both super sweet, lovely, and easy to talk to. They also did my mom's and sister (MOH's) hair and makeup and two of my bridesmaids hair, which all turned out really pretty. I was so happy with my look for the big day, I felt beautiful. I would 100% recommend 24Luxe to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 21
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 22
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 23
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 24
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 25
  • avelzen

Allison · Married on 05/18/2018

Sarah is amazing! She did my bridal makeup and it was absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments and the makeup lasted all night. She is so sweet and easy to work with. She listens to you and really knows how to draw out natural beauty.

Sent on 06/03/2018
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 26
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 27
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 28
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 29
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 30

24Luxe Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day! :)

Eleni · Married on 05/11/2018

Sarah and her team did the best job ever!!! Could not have asked for a more beautiful outcome!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Meg · Married on 04/20/2018

If you are looking for hair and makeup for your wedding day then look no further than Joe, Molly and Sarah. They each provided wonderful services from start to finish! My skin looked flawless and radiant, my eye's popped and everyone's hair looked perfect from the beginning of the day until the end of the night (and 2 days after…) This team is top notch and worth every penny!!! Thank you so much for making me beautiful on my wedding day!!! I can’t recommend the 24Luxe Team enough!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Corinne · Married on 02/09/2018

Sarah and Molly did hair and makeup for my small wedding and they were amazing. I loved everything about my look that day. They are seriously talented ladies. They were super professional but still lots of fun to be cooped up in a hotel room with. I can't say enough good things. I would hire this team of ladies to do my hair/makeup again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Vittoria · Married on 01/05/2018

Sarah and Molly were amazing! I have had my regular haircuts done by Molly for some years now but she truly out did herself when it came to my hair the day of the wedding. I did a trial hairstyle months before my wedding day but then a couple weeks out from the wedding decided to go with something completely different. It didn't even phase her, even though I wanted something that could be more formal for the ceremony and then still look good when shaken out and let loose for the reception.
    Sara was just as amazing. Last minute changes to my makeup style didn't bother her and she came fully prepared. Their skills and their personalities are a fantastic addition to the morning of your big day. Wouldn't go with anyone else. Thanks guys!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Meriah · Married on 10/28/2017

Sarah and Joe were absolutely perfect.
    We had 4 girls that received hair and makeup services and Sarah and Joe were able to get them finished quickly, but beautifully! They were stunning. Plus the price was amazing as well! Sarah is very personable as well as professional, something that is hard to come by these days. She WILL make you look and feel like your absolute best. She even stayed until we left to help out with my dress! Truly a wonderful experience working with her, and will be recommending her and Joe to all friends and family who are getting married.

Sent on 10/30/2017

amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

I heard of 24Luxe Hair & Makeup LLC through my cousin and decided to do a pre makeup/hair trial with Sarah and Joe (who are amazing). I loved my pre look and it made me feel confident that on my wedding day I would be getting exactly what I wanted. I'd give 10 stars for each rate if I could because I loved everything THAT MUCH! Sarah and Joe were accommodating to each style myself and all my bridesmaids wanted, they were flexible with traveling to where we were getting ready, and they completed myself/bridal party with time to spare so we could take pictures before getting dressed. I would recommend them to family, friends or anyone that is looking to have this type of service done!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    24Luxe Hair & Makeup 31
  • User4322849 · 1+ year ago

Sarah and her team were hired to do hair and makeup for my best friends wedding! Sarah was on time, professional, easy going, and made us all look amazing!! I ended up hiring her once again for my maternity photos and loved how my make up and hair turned out!! Another plus is they travel to you so it is very convenient. Highly recommended!! & will be using in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Molly · Married on 09/08/2017

Sarah and Molly were AWESOME!! So easy going and fun, made my day relaxing and enjoyable!! If I need hair and make-up in the future they will be the first I go to!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Arianna · Married on 08/25/2017

24Luxe and Sarah in particular were amazing to work with! She listened to my vision and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She also provided makeup services for my mother, putting just as much passion and hard work into making her happy as well. She makes you feel so at ease and her talents with makeup are unparalleled!

Sent on 10/27/2017

sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah and Molly were amazing! We had a larger bridal party and the two of them took their time to make each one of us look and feel amazing! All of our make up and hair held up all day and night. I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

After trying two other hair and makeup teams for my wedding, and having horrible experiences with both, I booked a trial with Sarah and her team. Unlike the other vendors, the 24Luxe Team was fun and enjoyable to be around, something that is important as they are present with you during one of the more stressful and intimate parts of your wedding day. Once everyone was ready, it was very chaotic and rushed to get on my dress and get all of the girls packed and ready to leave. Sarah and her team were professional, quick and helpful in ensuring everyone looked great and how I had requested the styling to be. Personally, I felt absolutely beautiful and couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup. It stayed perfect all day, even though I had an early afternoon ceremony and a four hour break until the reception.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/08/2017

The wedding makeup and hair that Sarah and her team provided was so beautiful! As a bride I was so happy with the way me and my entire wedding party looked. Sarah is extremely talented and will make you look perfect for your special day! Definitely recommend :)

Sent on 07/17/2017

Erin · Married on 07/07/2017

I was absolutely blown away by Sarah and Molly! My hair and makeup were even more beautiful than I could have imagined, and they were both a dream to have around on the wedding day. I can't say enough about the great work that they do any how awesome they are!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Alex · Married on 07/01/2017

Sarah and the team with 24Luxe Hair & Makeup were nothing short of amazing!! Sarah was so easy to work with, responding to emails quickly, answering all my questions, and being flexible when I kept changing the number of girls who were getting hair/makeup. They arrived on time and worked very efficiently and yet took everyone's wishes into consideration when doing makeup and hair, and made sure everyone was happy. One of my bridesmaids was so happy with her makeup that she is actually planning to use 24Luxe for her wedding next year!
    I felt like a movie star!!! My makeup lasted ALL day/night; I started getting my makeup done around 12pm because we did a first look; the ceremony didn't start until 6pm, and the reception lasted until 1am! I'm so so thankful to have found Sarah and 24Luxe!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Jahnabi · Married on 06/25/2017

Sarah and Molly did hair and makeup for me and 6 other people (bridesmaids and mothers of bride and groom) this past June and they were fabulous. I don't typically do makeup and it scares me because I think I look ridiculous with it. I was also a little scared because I am Indian and I was in a full on white wedding and most other brides that I saw were white/ African american and I just did not know how my skin tone would affect the final outcome of the makeup. But Sarah is just so good that it made everything look great and I didn't feel self- conscious at all. She also has tremendous patience. Some of our family were late in getting to the venue and Sarah did not complain at all or make me feel awkward or weird.

Molly is just a genius with hair. My hair is long and thick and gets into knots 5 minutes after getting knits out. But she was patient and it did not hurt at all when she was working with my hair ( I typically can't handle my hair that well). My hair don't hold curls but they did for the wedding with Molly's work.

All in all they were just fantastic and I would recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Leanne · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarah and her team were phenomenal! They did our hair and makeup on location for our wedding. We had a large group that included me (the bride!), bridesmaids, flower girls, and the mother of the groom. They listened to all of my requests and my ladies' requests and made us up into the most beautiful bunch! They were super friendly and it was super fun hanging out with them! Our makeup and hair lasted the entire night, even after lots of dancing and moving around. Thanks 24Luxe!

Sent on 08/23/2017