24 carrots Catering & Events Reviews

100 Reviews for 24 carrots Catering & Events

100 24 carrots Catering & Events Reviews

Anna · Married on 08/24/2018

Best Steak at a Wedding EVER

The moment we walked into Franciscan Gardens, I knew this was the place we would be getting married! My now husband was very kind in letting me take the reins in most of the planning, and I wanted to have a garden feeling outdoor wedding. The tall greenery of this venue is breathtaking and once the lantern lights go up, the centerpieces glowing, it was honestly the most perfect setting. Melissa and Haley were both very helpful and instrumental on helping us get everything finalized and making revision after revision to the contract. The final meeting to pick all of the little details went really smoothly, they were there for the taste testing, and made sure to answer all of our questions and concerns along the way. As far as the catering… We still have people telling us this was the best steak they had ever had at a wedding! During the tasting we were suspicious how they could make all of the food taste as delicious as it did for just the two of us for over 100 people but I must say that it was (all bias aside) probably the most delicious menu ever! The catering and bartending staff was perfect and even dedicated one waiter to the bride and groom for the whole evening to keep us boozed up and partying all night without having to stand in line for a drink or a bite. Thank you everyone!!

raquel · Married on 06/28/2018

everything from the venue, to the drinks, food and service was incredibly done by 24 carrots catering. I was pleasantly surprised by everything they did for us. Sarah was awesome, and made the night so smooth. Everyone was raving about how amazing the food was! I'm so happy we decided to pick a venue with 24 carrots! I highly recommend their venues and service. It was top notch and deserves 100 stars!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2018

24 Carrots was our caterer for our wedding on March 9, 2018 at Rancho Las Lomas and they were so exceptional! Amanda was our Event Designer and she was so professional and helpful. Amanda quickly answered all of our emails and she was so incredibly nice! Amanda was our go to person at 24 Carrots from the beginning and I would recommend her as your Event Designer if you are considering 24 Carrots.

For our cocktail hour, we had 4 different hors d'oeuvres: 1. Fig, Herbed Cheese, and Glazed Pecan on Belgian Endive Petals, 2. Foreset Mushroom and Goat Cheese Tartlets, 3. The 24 Carrot Slider which had Brie, Truffle Honey, Bacon-Fig Jam, Roasted Garlic Aioli And Caramelized Apples, and 4. Chicken Yakitori. We received SO many compliments from our guests about the hors d'oeuvres (especially the 24 Carrot Slider). Everything tasted so delicious and my husband and I were pleasantly surprised to see that there were plenty of hors d'oeuvres to go around. All of our guests were able to get a couple of hors d'oeuvres each which was great.

For our dinner, we opted for a buffet. We had 2 salads: Simple Mixed Greens, and a Warm Goat Cheese Salad. Our 2 meats were Seared North Atlantic Salmon and a Pan-Seared Hangar Steak. Our 2 sides were Mashed Potatoes and Broccolini Almandine. Just like the hors d'oeuvres, dinner was a huge hit with all of our guests. We really appreciated that 24 Carrots also had an option for vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options for some of our guests that had diet restrictions. We just had to let Amanda know ahead of time so that they could plan accordingly.

24 Carrots is a great company to work with and they took care of everything for us on our wedding day. They set up the ceremony space, cocktail hour, and reception space. Everything looked perfect on our special day.

• L.R.

Nastassia · Married on 10/07/2017

24 Carrots is the best all around; extremely attentive, kind, professional staff, and the food is so good! Not only did they work with our limited budget, they agreed to let me offer my guests an entree choice between chicken and beef, and had no problem with eliminating food allergens from the menu.
    At the tasting I went in prepared to not eat that much, but that flew out the window when the hor d'eourves were presented. The food presentation is beautiful. The chefs remembered to leave out dairy and nut products in the recipes which made me like 24 Carrots even more-can't even count the times I have had to send food back! If you want the best at your wedding go with 24 Carrots!

• Marrisa

Marrisa · Married on 05/28/2017

Food was excellent. Rentals and decor was perfect! It was nothing less than perfection! Thank you

jill · Married on 04/06/2017

excellent service....and keep up the great work!!!

david · Married on 01/03/2017

Awesome...you guys have great catering!!!

Jessica · Married on 12/11/2016

24 Carrots catering was great. Everyone said they loved the food and they were very friendly overall.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/29/2016

Yum, yum, OMG YUM. 24 Carrots - thank you. You were so flexible and creative when it came to our limited budget and our vision for the evening. Working with the team at 24 Carrots was not only easy, but actually a pleasure. Kimberlyn and her staff were able to pull off an evening of delicious food and fulfilled all my insane requests. We used them for our cocktail hour for passed appetizers, and hired the staff to pass out In N Out Burgers that came paired with french fries from 24 during the reception dinner. They made sure that we (the bride and groom) were never without a bite to eat (the first food to come out of all types), a full drink and that we were always happy with the flow of the evening. They have so many food choices on their menu that you cannot go wrong with them whether you want a plated dinner, buffet, passed appetizers, bartenders, dessert bars, gluten-free menu, vegan - the works! If I had a larger budget I would have incorporated more of their delicious offerings into my reception. Bonus - my wedding was in Camarillo (Ventura County) and they drove all the way out from Orange County to provide their service! I loved everything about this catering company and will use them for many future events!

ernie · Married on 10/19/2016

excellent service!!!! Keep up the creativity!

Lia · Married on 08/08/2015

We are so very pleased and thankful of the beautiful, creativeness and extreme professionalism. My parents were super particular about the Catering for the event, but got very comfortable and settle once we had the meeting and came on board with 24 Carrots. Form the start to the day of the event, it was great communication and follow thru. Everything was executed exactly as we have discussed and confirmed. Everyone working at our event was very professional. All our guest had great compliments about our events. Thank you.

• I

jenni · Married on 05/16/2015

24 carrots was our catering through our venue Franciscan Gardens. The food was perfect and delicious! Appetizers, entrees and desserts were out of this world. I'm still getting compliments from guests about how great the food was!

Let me start by saying that after diving into the wedding planning process and reading reviews, I was quite determined to select a venue by 24 Carrots and I'm SO GLAD I did. I am not one that was particularly excited about the planning process and 24 Carrots made everything extremely smooth and pleasant. We chose to hold our reception at the Colony House and it was absolutely perfect for us. The cocktail hour was outside and the dinner and festivities were inside. I wanted a venue that was warm and inviting and really geared towards everyone having a great time without feeling stuffy or too serious--Colony House allowed for just that! From the minute I walked in, I knew it would be just right.
    We worked with Nicole who could not have been more awesome! She was extremely accessible and responded to any questions in a timely manner. It's stressful time with so many moving parts but my mind was always at ease with Nicole and the 24 Carrots staff. We had several special requests to work around some food allergies in our families--there was no problem or complaints about these special accommodations.
    Now the food--We ended up selecting the 18K package with worked well for us. We went with the chicken baklava lollipops, caprese skewers, brie with mango chutney in puff pastry, and braised short rib and brie; compressed salad; and entree choice of tri tip, grouper with mango salsa, or spaghetti squash succotash (I think that's what it's called). We also had late night snacks of sliders (which I was told by more than one person were the best sliders they've ever had) and grilled cheese with tomato soup shooter. Dessert was a variety of mini desserts--key lime tart, chocolate pot de creme, salted caramel tarts, cheesecake, and creme brulee spoons. We have VERY picky eaters in our family and to my surprise, everyone loved the food! The integrity of the food is not lost from the tasting to the event. I will definitely be using 24 Carrots in the future!!

Michella · Married on 08/10/2014

We had 24 Carrots cater our wedding at Rancho Las Lomas in August 2014. Our experience was absolutely phenomenal! From the bacon wrapped scallops to the fig and mascarpone purses during cocktail hour to the excellent prime rib and salmon during the reception, everyone thoroughly enjoyed the cuisine and just raved about it! This was a huge compliment since we had guests from all over the US, Spain, Germany and Switzerland with all different types of tastes. The service was impeccable as well. During our cocktail hour they followed my groom and I around, making sure we always had something to drink or eat. Did I mention all the smiles when they whipped out the mini hamburgers, hot dogs, and french fries for our late night dance party?!

Stefanie · Married on 04/12/2014

I would definitely recommend 24 Carrots. They did a wonderful job filling our needs and working with our budget. The food and service they provided helped make the reception great.

• Zalvert

Bri · Married on 11/11/2013

Compliments galore! My guests could not believe the quality and tastiness in their food, 24Carrots made a delicious meal from start to finish! They were very easy to communicate with and offered a wide variety of ideas and selections for appetizers, entree's and desserts. I expressed to them the importance in the type of food I was looking for and they were more than happy to make my wishes come true!

They were even flexible with our tasting schedule dates as we had to coordinate with some difficulty since our wedding took place on the other side of the country. It was a pleasure doing business with them!

My guests were sad to know it was a catering company and not a restaurant that they could visit again to entice in their food for casual occasion.

Thank you 24Carrots!

Diane · Married on 06/16/2013

We got married at Rancho Las Lomas and when you get married there, you have to book their caterer which was 24 carrots. We were so glad that we did! They exceeded our expectations through the whole process. The tasting was a highlight of the wedding planning process. Their facility is beautiful and they brought out the most delicious food for us to taste. This was not typical wedding food. The day of our wedding everything was tasty and stayed at good temperature. Best of all, Nicole was such a delight to work with. She was so bubbily, informative, genuine...awesome! She is the reason for 24carrots success!!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2013

24 Carrots food not only was delicious but their catering and bar-tending staff were so personable, professional and went out of their way to ensure that everything was just as we planned for. They truly made our wedding day memorable for everyone.

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2012

Where do I begin. This company and all its employees ROCK! I was married at Rancho Las Lomas on November 11, 2012 and the venue required us to use 24 carrots... At first, this made me nervous. Until I started meeting with my other wedding vendors (flower, makeup, etc.) and they ALL raved about the food and service. This made me feel really good. When we went to have our tasting...I was blown away by the food. During our wedding, we had soo many compliments from our family and friends on how great the staff was.

As most of you have probably attended weddings in the past, a lot of the times you see the bride and groom not get to eat. The staff made sure we got our reception snacks and made sure we were served first! So I got to eat!!

I highly recommend this caterer!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2012

Can you say amazing wedding food!!! Most people leave wedding thinking that the food was either mediocre, boring, the typical, or COLD, with 24 Carrots you get the complete opposite. My family asked if we could have the same food from our wedding on Christmas Day, that’s how good it was.

My husband and I wanted something different than the typical wedding food, so we did stations of various things (mashed potato bar (served in martini glasses), salad bar, pasta bar (served in martini glasses), and prime rib carving bar). This turned out better than I had expected. I was worried there would be lines; there wasn’t, I was worried people would think it’s weird or not get full; everyone left stuffed because they ate more than they needed to because it was so good. The presentation alone with 24 Carrots is top notch. The way our cocktail appetizers were served was beautiful, our tray passed ceremony champagne turned out fabulous, everything…I could go on and on!

24 Carrots is not the cheapest cater in town but you definitely get what you pay for. The staff OMG, they are amazing, everyone and everything was taken care of. Us (the bride and groom) along with our bridal party were pretty much waited on hand and foot. If we needed food, a drink anything we were always the first served and were never empty handed. We worked with Kimberlyn and she made everything so easy and was always quick to respond and accommodate us. Thanks for everything; we will for sure be using them again. Maybe have our exact wedding food for our 1 year anniversary!

Lindsey · Married on 09/28/2012

Our menu was a bit out of the ordinary :-) We wanted gourmet meals, but miniaturized so we could give our guests variety during our cocktail style reception, but still keep it classy and make sure they were as full as they would have been with a "sit down" meal. I also wanted an ice cream bar in lieu of a wedding cake desert and giant soft pretzels for our To-Go package for our guests. 24 Carrots didn't hesitate to accommodate my special requests... they immediately threw some ideas around and we had a wonderful tasting that was exactly what we pictured. The day of our wedding, the food was just as amazing as our tasting. One of our dishes was mashed potato martinis with braised beef... one of my guests, very enthusiastically, told me that the mashed potatoes tasted like they were "kissed from heaven." I still, months later, hear from everyone there that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Other than the potatoes, the other highlight was the Fish and Chips in a paper cone. Everything was a hit! To top it off, 24 Carrots supplied my gloom and I with To-Go Boxes of all our dishes to take with us to our hotels. I was so happy that I don't have one of those stories, which you hear from your friends all the time, of going through a drive-thru on your wedding night :-)

Traci · Married on 08/26/2012

Thank you 24 Carrots for the EXQUISITE service and food! We first had the pleasure of going into 24 Carrots main office to sample the foods for our wedding~ The staff at 24 Carrots couldn't have been nicer, and the food was just absolutely delicious!! It was a blast selecting our menu for the wedding :-) The whole staff were so professional, and were very attentive to our guests! I highly recommend 24 Carrots for any big event~ Thanks again for your outstanding work!!

Food was amazing, and service was perfect, need I say more? I was so greatfull for 24 carrots catering my wedding. I forgot to plan a few details in my wedding and they went above and beond to add the little touches I left out. I would highly recomend

24 Carrots is an amazing catering company. We ended up "having to" use them as our caterer because we were getting married at Rancho Las Lomas, but what a blessing it was to have them cover our catering! We worked with Nicole, and she was so friendly, professional, and skilled throughout our vendor relationship with her. She handled everything down to the most minute details, incorporated all of our wants, and made excellent suggestions in cases where we weren't sure what we wanted. Our wedding coordinator even approached us and commented that 24 Carrots was the best catering company she'd ever worked with. Thanks Nicole!