2 Hearts United Reviews

2 Hearts United 7
  • Maria

Maria Shiflett · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Great Customer Service

Liz was so pleasant and professional. We are so excited for her to perform our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Carrie · Married on 07/28/2018

Liz was awesome. She was so helpful. She made the whole experience stress free. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Dishorna · Married on 04/29/2018

I for one am very big on professionalism. From the beginning to even after the end Liz showed nothing but that. She’s patient and very understanding. My process was a little unique and took some time to complete but she was willing to complete the process. She’s easy to contact. She responds in a timely manner. She’s polite. And most of all she has a beautiful spirit. She’s someone you’d want to perform you wedding. Someone who’s as happy for you as you are for yourself

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 03/10/2018

Mrs. Liz is simply amazing! When C.T. and I contacted her about officiating our beach ceremony for March 10, 2018, she invited us to her home and offered to assist with our vows and what type of ceremony we wanted. She didn't treat us like strangers, but family!! She picked the beach location at Neptune Beach, which was absolutely perfect!! Her patience and pleasing personality is awesome. Our families loved how she conducted our ceremony. Mrs. Liz Fords is super fantastic!!!! Love her:)

Sent on 03/21/2018
    2 Hearts United 13
    2 Hearts United 14
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2017

Liz is a wonderful person. She has a radiant personality and makes you feel totally at ease during your special ceremony. I could not be happier with her.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Meshadae · Married on 06/30/2017

Hello beautiful newlyweds to be,

I came across 2HeartsUnited on wedding wire and all I can say is that Liz is a breath of fresh air. Prior to even contacting her, I watched videos and viewed the photos of the ceremonies she had officated and everything about her is so comforting. We communicated a couple of days via email and message on wedding wire and then followed up with a phone call. I called Liz 2 days prior to the ceremony and informed her of my dilemma. My then fiancé now husband :D was porting here in Jacksonville and we were going to have a courthouse wedding but he could not get off of work so we wanted to elope in the evening with a small civil ceremony. I was afraid that we couldn't make this happen in 2 days but Liz came to the rescue. As I am not from here, she answered any and every question I had. She also had helpful suggestions on when and where the ceremony should be held and much more. She is just an amazing woman. She wrote our vows and they really represented my husband and I so well. It was supposed to thunderstorm as it did but cleared up right on time as she even offered her hope as an option just in case. We were even running behind because my mother is just NEVER ON TIME for anything. The ceremony she performed turned out beautifully. The one on one consultation she allows you to have is beyond comforting being able to know what's going on exactly. As you can tell by my rating, I would definitely recommend her. If you are looking for someone who will put their personal stamp on your ceremony, Liz is the one. You will not be sorry!

With love,
    A well satisfied wife :)

Sent on 07/08/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/26/2013

Liz was great! She was attentive and wrote the most beautiful vows! She includes SO much (arch, flowers, sand ceremony, etc...) for an amazing price. You can tell she almost got a little emotional herself during our ceremony which added SO much. Made us feel so special. Recommended!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Erica · Married on 09/10/2011

Liz Ford of 2Heart United was fabulous. We spoke only via email and telephone prior to the day of the ceremony. I had viewed videos of previous ceremonies she had officated. There is something so warm and inviting about her. Her voice was calm yet commanded the attention of all the attendants. She wrote our vows for us and they were absolutely perfect. She also conducted our Unity Sand Ceremony and provided the table and linens for it.

Sent on 09/24/2011

2 Hearts United's reply:

Erica-
    Thank You So Much for your note. It means so much. :) You and Daniel are a beautiful couple and I so enjoyed working with you. Here's to a lifetime of Blessings and Happiness! -Your Friend,Liz

Jenna · Married on 12/29/2010

I found 2 Hearts United online and once I spoke with Liz I knew she'd be perfect for our big day! She was always in contact and ready to help in any way possible. She did a great job at our ceremony. I highly recommend her to others.

Sent on 01/09/2011