2 Hearts B 1 Designs Reviews

37 | Valley Village, CA

37 Reviews for 2 Hearts B 1 Designs

37 2 Hearts B 1 Designs Reviews

An · Married on 11/27/2016

Jillian and her team are such a pleasure to work with! She was able to give me options to work in my budget and the results were beautifully executed! They did everything possible to get my invitations/order to me in time and even met me half way when I had to reschedule! I would recommend her to others and will definitely be using her for future projects!

Lesley · Married on 10/15/2016

It was a pleasure working with Jillian at 2 Hearts B 1 Designs for our event. Jillian designs beautiful invitations at affordable prices. Jillian is a consummate professional and was very responsive to our needs. We will definitely work with her again for our next special occasion.

Veronica · Married on 12/05/2015

Amazing work! Jillian did exceptional calligraphy and turned it around so quickly. We hope to use her for ceremony decorations, too!

Sent on 10/14/2015

2 Hearts B 1 Designs's reply:

Thank you Veronica for all your kind words. They truly mean the world. It's clients like you that make me love what I do!

Madison · Married on 10/24/2015

Jill did an amazing job and on a very short notice. She was timely and professional. The invitations were perfect. I would highly recommend her to everyone I know.

Kimberly · Married on 06/20/2015

All I can say is WOW! Jillian is just amazing and so talented. She helped create a one of a kind design for our invitations and programs. The design she created was elegant, timeless, and beautiful. She made the process seamless and easy. Even when my groom and I were indecisive on preferences, she helped us through the decision making by listening and providing revisions. She even delivered the invitations to us in person. She provided the best quality products and assembly. Thank you Jillian! I am so grateful to you!

Cassandra · Married on 10/19/2014

Jillian's work was excellent, as always!

Madelyn · Married on 09/20/2014

2 Hearts B 1 Designs created wonderful pieces for our wedding. They took some initial ideas that we had and worked with us to make them exponentially better! Our invitations were unique to us and couldn't have been more perfect. 2 Hearts B 1 created our table decorations also and were so flexible and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for unique, professional and fabulous pieces. Their creations were one of the many highlights of our event. Thank you, 2 Hearts B 1!!

2 Hearts 2 B 1 Designs was the best decision to make for invitations and other wedding paper goods (programs, tables cards). They were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I couldn't ask for better! Everyone RAVED about how beautiful my invitations were! All hand crafted, top of the line product. Jillian was a doll! She was always willing to rush orders (as I procrastinate and was constantly at the doctor for my back, i.e. I feel terrible that I always had her rushing about for me!) without complaints and was always timely with correspondence to ensure I wasn't a stressed bride and that everything was exactly as I envisioned. She was always willing to coordinate and work around my schedule - she even dropped off my programs and escort cards the morning of my wedding 45 minutes away from her location!!! Above and beyond! She nailed it with flying colors! Her work - and that of her team (special thanks to Kylie as well!) - was beautiful and earned me a TON of compliments that I want to bounce back to her/them! This company goes above and beyond for their clients with great customer service, dedication, care and wonderful results. Thank you Jillian and Kylie for all you did to make my day unique, beautiful and special! I couldn't have asked for better invitations, programs or escort cards!

ToniAnn · event on: 07/19/2014

I fell in love with a bridal shower invitation on 2 Hearts B 1's blog and contacted them to inquire if I could order them. To my delight I was able to. Working with Jillian and the whole team was an absolute pleasure. I was able to custom design the invitation of my dreams, and was even able to custom design a recipe card.Even though I was on a different coast in NY, all of my e-mails were answered in a timely and professional manner. I was a little a little weary at first ordering an invitation online without being able to see it and talk to the people face to face but I put my trust in 2 Hearts B 1 Designs and was pleasantly surprised. The invitations arrived exactly when they were supposed to & were beautiful. I would highly recommend 2 Hearts B 1 Designs!!

Jillian was great. She met with me in person and allowed me to talk through a vision for my wedding invitations. She made adjustments based on my budget but still created something that I felt happy with and proud of. Although I hired she and her team on short notice, they worked around the clock to deliver the final product on the date promised. That really alleviated a lot of stress on my end. I am now planning to hire her to do my wedding favors, gift tags and reception signage. I highly recommend Jillian and her team!

Thank you 2 Hearts B 1 Design for assisting with all of our printing needs. AMAZING work and great working with someone with such a quick turnaround time as things get pretty hectic when planning a wedding. Just what we needed.

Lovely to work with and did a beautiful job!

• Aja

Aja · Married on 05/04/2013

Jillian was such a breeze to work with- probably the easiest piece of my wedding planning. She is so reasonably priced and her work is GORGEOUS. Her calligraphy really made my invitations so perfect and I was so proud to send them out. I recommend her for any special event!

Sent on 02/24/2013

2 Hearts B 1 Designs's reply:

Thanks Aja! You warm my heart! Such a joy to be a part of your special day! :)

Jillian and Kylie at 2 Hearts were one of our best vendors so far. We are planning a long distance wedding with some really difficult schedules and Jillian took our very high end invitation and saved us a bunch of money on the hand addressing. Her style was fantastic-- classy, elegant and she gave us so many choices. She delivered the envelopes to us and has kept up as we've added guests. She blended ink, affixed our vintage stamps. Basically she made the entire process efficient, cost effective and easy. Highest marks.

Stephanie · Married on 02/08/2013

Jillian created the most beautiful calligraphy for our wedding invitations and thank you notes! She was such a pleasure to work with and we had so many compliments on her work. It was gorgeous! She also created a "Here Comes the Bride Sign" for us that we loved!!

Tamar · Married on 10/21/2012

Jillian was absolutely wonderful to work with. She created exactly the font that I wanted, and I was thrilled with the results!

Karina · Married on 09/03/2012

I really enjoyed working with Jillian! She is creative, professional, accommodating and super sweet!

Tracy · Married on 08/12/2012

Godsend! That's what Jillian is! Her work is lovely. She's is so helpful and goes out of her way to accomodate. She's also just a sweet person which will make or break working with someone.

I'm getting married in a few days and a month out I was still having a lot of trouble deciding on the design menus, itineraries, seat assignments, table numbers, etc. I live in BH,close to a PaperSource. So i called and asked for a reco of a designer and they lead me to Jillian.

She hopped on things right away, came up with some amazing designs, and did everything lightning quick. I was just lost and she saved the day. Not only saved the day but made me incredibly happy by coming up with designs that look gorgeous and are perfect with the setting.

She nailed the look and feel first time out. It was awesome! Thank you Jillian!!!

Tara · Married on 05/27/2012

I love 2 Hearts B 1 Designs!!! She did the most amazing calligraphy on my wedding invitations, place cards, table cards and table numbers! I received so many compliments on the calligraphy and wish that I had a ounce of talent that Jillian has to be able to create such beautiful work. Her attention to detail was outstanding and I look forward to working with her again on my next event!!!

Darlene · Married on 10/09/2010

2 Hearts B 1 Designs did an exceptional job with addressing my sister's bridal shower invitations and designing lunch menus. I was able to convey my vision to Jillian and she exceeded my expectations. She is accommodating, responsive and always offers to go that extra mile. Her professionalism and attention to detail is on point; a crucial quality to have especially in this line of service. I was fortunate to work with Jillian on my wedding invitations in 2010. She did such an amazing job that I didn't hesitate to request her assistance with my sister's bridal shower this year. Jillian has made every project stress free and I couldn't have pulled it off without her assistance. I will continue to use 2 Hearts B 1 for all my event related supply needs.

Hayley · event on: 11/19/2016

Invitations are perfect!! We love them and as usual the super service that comes with them.
    Jillian's the BEST!!!

Mahtab · event on: 05/26/2012

I've had the pleasure of working with Jillian on several occasions now. She has done an amazing job on my business cards and labels. She pays attention to every last detail and creates beautiful designs. Most importantly, Jillian and her employees provided such a personal touch to all they did, ensuring that I loved all their work. Thank you so much for everything and I look forward to our next meeting!!

Michelle · event on: 11/03/2013

This was the only thing that wasn't stressful in my event. The service and dependability were outstanding. I recommend highly.

Mallory · event on: 10/18/2014

Jillian was incredibly responsive and willing to go the extra mile. A total professional who knows how to run a business with a smile!

Hayley · event on: 11/01/2014

I had an incredible experience with Jillian. She was so attentive, creative, responsive and reliable. My invitations for my son's bar-mitzvah were beautiful and I was thrilled not only with the process of professionalism but the way they looked and the way the entire transaction was handled.