2 Cool Flowers Reviews

103 | Houston, TX

103 Reviews for 2 Cool Flowers

Su_8250@Yahoo.com · Married on 11/19/2011

i cant believe how long the flowers lasted! my bouquet was actually still looking good after our honeymoon! lidia was also very nice.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Janett · Married on 11/19/2011

Lidia is the best at what she does. She had wonderful ideas and work within my budget and very professional. One of my favorite things about my wedding were the flowers. I got a lot of compliments on the flowers that day. She is friendly and loves what she does.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2011

Lidia was always very professional and friendly. The quality of her work exceeds the money my husband and I spent. She was great to work with!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Janet · Married on 08/20/2011

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous !!!!! Lidia Villamizar was wonderful to work with. Creative, enthusiastic and very supportive of my vision for my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing special event/wedding floral work. She also was very reasonable in her pricing. Las flores de mi boda eran absolutamente preciosas !!!!! Lidia Villamizar hizo un exelente trabajo. Yo se la recomiendo a cualquiera que tenga un evento especial, Boda ,Quinceañera etc.... Los precios son razonables.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Aisha · Married on 06/30/2011

I couldnt have been more grateful I found 2 Cool Flowers! They value, the service, everything was above and beyond! They were very knowledgable and flexible about the different types of flowers and styles. I had each of my guests take small flower arrangements home and they were all very happy with how beautiful they were and impressed with how long the flowers lasted! I would recommend to anyone no matter how small or large their order may be.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Melody · Married on 05/21/2011

I had gotten an e-mail from this company out of the blue 3 weeks before my wedding. I actually had been worrying about my flowers for quite a while but didn't really have any options that would fit my budget. Until my fiancée and I met Lidia Villamizar. She was very helpful throughout the whole process, worked with us through our budget and had excellent ideas! When I told everyone the cost of my bridal party flowers they thought when we received them they would be bare and shabby but my eyes lit up when I walked into the venue and saw my gorgeous bouquet. I had so many compliments on the color, texture and arrangement of my flowers. I will definitively count on 2 Cool Flowers for all my floral needs! Bottom line they are timely, considerate, and true to their word. Mrs. Villamizar made my day a dream come true as I walked down the aisle holding such a beautiful sparkling bouquet! Thank you 2 Cool Flowers! ♥

Sent on 07/08/2012

2 Cool Flowers did an amazing job at keeping in touch and making sure everything was what I wanted

Sent on 03/24/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/29/2014

We just married this past Saturday in College Station and Lidia stayed for my entire wedding. I cannot say enough good things about this lady. She is passionate, knowledgeable and extremely talented. I learned about her at the Bridal Extravaganza at the George R. Brown Center. After I had spoken to 3 different florists and provided my vision, not a one could compare in the knowledge that Lidia had about every single flower and she blew all of them away with price. I do not know Lidia personally but I can say she made our wedding experience so amazing. You can tell how passionate she is with her attention to detail and her response time to me was always same day or next day. Thank you Lidia for everything. God bless you.

Sent on 12/05/2014

J · Married on 10/04/2014

Lydia is amazing!! She helped me create a beautiful bouquet and centerpieces all within my budget. She also went above and beyond in her set up of the arrangements. I have recommended her to several friends and plan to continue using her as a florist for other special events.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Cheryl K. · Married on 11/08/2019

Great value and beautiful florals

I just loved 2coolflowers. Lidia made my daughters wedding absolutely dreamy. Her prices were better than anyone else I inquired with. Guest are still commenting on the beauty of her arrangements. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 12/03/2019

I must say Lidia is an A-MAZING floral vendor to work with. She is very talented at what she does, not to mention, very professional. I ordered personal flowers for my weddibg fron her. She made my vision a complete reality. The florals went fantastic with my bridesmaids' dresses and my bouquet was exactly what i had envisioned. She worked wonders for my budget and helped me choose something elegant, yet very cost-effective and it turned out perfect!!! Thank you so much Lidia!!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016
  • User5102019 · 2+ years ago

Lidia was sweet and very easy to talk too. That was very important to me. My flowers were exactly what I wanted and was in my budget!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Julie · Married on 11/29/2014

We loved the flowers they created for our daughters wedding! Some arrangements were still beautiful 2 weeks later! I highly recommend 2Cool Flowers!!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Brittni · Married on 06/14/2014

I loved the flowers that Lidia did for my wedding! I met with 3 different florists and she was the ONLY one who could see the vision I wanted. She totally delivered with the "no roses" rule. (Haha!) My cake looked amazing with all the beautiful flowers, and the bouquets were amazing! I needed to change a few things a few months before the wedding and she was totally flexible and accommodating. Lidia is awesome and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Prices were very reasonable, and Lidia was very helpful in suggesting ideas

Sent on 03/11/2014

Naida · event on: 12/05/2013

The services were excellent. I will recommend it to my friend

Sent on 12/11/2013

Loren · Married on 06/08/2013

Lidia was very professional and my flowers came out great. I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or party function.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Glauce · Married on 05/04/2012

Lidia! This is the name of this amazing company! She was spectacular and gave us more then our dream. Every detail was taken care with attention and love. She prepared all the flowers according exactly with what we dreamed about. All the time she was up for our challenges and always been honest about what was smile or not, and giving us the most amazing solutions that was beyond our imagination. Days before the wedding she made sure to call me just to say that I had nothing to be worried about and that she had everything under her control. Amazing, friendly and with a great price! :)

Sent on 05/21/2012

Lissana · Married on 10/10/2014

3.5

Very nice and fresh flowers, they last long time.

Sent on 10/24/2014

They were awsome had just what we needed.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Lydia was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to make sure our event was special. the flowers were absolutely perfect and the arrangements and centerpeices were amazing. I have already recommendedher to a couple that are planning their wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 09/21/2012

Lidia did a wonderful job on my flowers! She was so good at getting everything I wanted for the price I needed. The day of my wedding everything was breathtaking and so fresh I couldn't believe how good it looked. Everyone commented on how beautiful our arrangements were and how well they went together. I couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you Lidia!

Sent on 10/16/2012
  • NovemberWedding

Nicole · Married on 11/06/2016

3.0

Lidia was a joy to work with throughout this process. She was extremely patient, helpful, flexible, and professional. I had some vague ideas for what I wanted for my wedding, but she really helped me figure out my "vision" while respecting my budget and not pushing me to spend more than I wanted. On the day of my wedding, I was so pleased to see my gorgeous flowers! I highly recommend 2 Cool Flowers!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

I loved working with Lidia for our wedding. She definitely struck me as professional and knowledgeable with her resource cards and pictures from previous events. I found her to be helpful in that she offered a lot of suggestions and ideas. She arrived on time and showed me how to put everything on.

I only had two small issues. One is that communication was a bit slow sometimes. I'm a person that is big on using emails for communication because it is easier for me but sometimes I wouldn't get a response right away or no response in some cases. I think it might've been a spam email issue. The other thing is that I was told from another vendor that I interviewed that dusty miller will wilt so you'll want to mix them in. Lidia informed me that they should be fine surrounding the bouquet and won't wilt that badly. Unfortunately an hour and a half in they started looking a little sad. I'm not so big on flowers to where this really upset me, but I was hoping for them to stay perky for at least half the night, otherwise I would've mixed them in to not be as noticeable.

Overall, I would recommend Lidia for your services. Thank you!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Loved the flowers! We only needed her help with the bouquets and boutonnieres. Everything turned out beautiful and just how I pictured it. I didn't know much about flowers until I met with Lidia and she was extremely helpful.

Highly recommend!