2 Cool Flowers Reviews

103 | Houston, TX

103 Reviews for 2 Cool Flowers

Callie · Married on 10/26/2013

One word: AMAZING! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2013

They were extremely beautiful flowers and they were fresh. They also lasted well into the next day.

Sent on 11/04/2013
  • User3558692 · event on: 09/24/2013

great service, fast response.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Heather · Married on 09/20/2013

Lidia helped me with my wedding. SHe did the most AMAZING JOB EVER!!! She is very helpful and not pushy at all. She allows you to be creative with your event and if you need help she will give her advice which I like because her ideas ended up turning out great. My wedding ceremony was supposed to be outside and at the last minute I had to pull the ceremony inside my venue's plan B. Lidia and I didn't really plan what the ceremony would look like had it rained because I was so wanting it to be outside. Well you can't help nature and my wedding day was the wettest day ever. Lidia was very calm which helped me relax and I told her let's pull the ceromny inside and everything else was left up to her. SHe had 2 hours to do everything as she was getting soaking wet. When I walked down the aisle and saw everything she did, I was sppechless and I took the deepest breath because it looked so amazing. It was a dream come true and I couldn't belive she and her crew were able to make the venue look that pretty. Lidia also took care of the ceremony and all my centerpieces and candy bar was amazing. She did a wonderful job with adding the drapery to the ceiling.The whole wedding looked like a fairytale wedding that you would see in the Disney books. Truly the best day ever and Lidia and her husband Carlos are the nicest people to work with.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Guido · Married on 07/26/2013

I loved working with 2cool flowers, she was really helpful !! I would definitely recommend it...

Thanks again !!

Guido and Marlyn

Sent on 09/30/2013

Teresa (. · Married on 07/20/2013

2 Cool Flowers provided flowers for my daughter's wedding. Along with the flowers, we received a personal consultation. Lidia was personable and definitely an expert in her field. Our bouquets, corsages and boutineers were perfect! The flowers were arranged beautifully and held together very well. If you are in need of flowers for a special occasion, 2 Cool Flowers is the place to go. I definitely recommend them. You will receive great flowers for a great price. Lidia, thank you for making our daughter's wedding even more special with your beautiful flowers!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Jaydine · Married on 07/07/2013

She was amazing I would recommend her to anyone everyone loved the centerpiece's thank you Sooo much :)

Sent on 07/11/2013

Theresa · Married on 07/06/2013

The flowers were gorgeous, and the service was respectful, helpful, prompt, courteous. Prices were lower than some, but the quality of flower arrangements was superb. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great vendor.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Nancy · Married on 06/22/2013

Lidia was very nice and helpful. We were very happy with her job and she helped get all the ideas together. The bridal bouquet was beautiful. Than you very much Lidia. Definitely coming back!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2013

Lidia's service exceeded my expectations. She went above and beyond for my event and she shipped out my bouquet so it can be preserved. I've met with really big florist and their prices are not worth it. Lidia's reasonable and very sweet.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Joyce · Married on 06/15/2013

The flowers were spectacular and totally set the mood for our wedding! We were beyond thrilled with 2 Cool Flowers!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Christi · Married on 06/08/2013

Flowers were beautiful!!! Showed up at time promised on wedding day. Very friendly. Very reasonably priced! Wonderful!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Miriam · Married on 05/31/2013

Lidia. is awesome! She takes care of every detail to make sure you are completely satisfied with her service. She is very professional and works very hard to take all she does to perfection. Besides this, she is very sweet and easygoing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lidia.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Lidia did such a great job! The flowers were beautiful, and we couldn't have asked for a better Florist!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Adriana · Married on 04/27/2013

2 Cool Flowers did an amazing job.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Lydia is an exceptional person with which to work! She has vision. She takes your ideas to the next level. Lydia has pertinent suggestions. She is a fantastic designer who works with you on price as well as the level of design you which to achieve. I couldn't have been happier with the final product. The flowers were beautiful and magical. Everyone commented on the beautiful flowers. Lydia understood my ideas and created a masterpiece. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/01/2013
  • O

Omar · Married on 11/10/2012

Lydia did an amazing job with the flowers for the wedding. We got a lot of compliments from our guests. She worked well with our budget. Very professional.
    Thank you Lydia.

Sent on 01/17/2013

Marissa · Married on 11/10/2012

Thank you Lydia.

Sent on 01/17/2013

Amaris · Married on 10/27/2012

Lidia was absolutely fabulous! Right upon meeting her she was friendly and so helpful. We had a vision in mind of we wanted our flower arrangement to look like and she made it happen. We had several specific flowers we wanted to use and she helped find other flowers that to go along with what we wanted. If we had questions about any flower, what would work, what wouldn't, etc., Lidia had no problem answer them. She made you feel comfortable. And whatever your price range, she worked hard to make your dream into a reality. I strongly recommend her at 2 Cool Flowers.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Linda · Married on 10/06/2012

I loved working with Lidia for my wedding. Out of all my wedding vendors, and there were many, she was the easiest one to interact with. I met her at the Houston Bridal Show and out of all the florists I spoke to, her prices were the best! She was even willing to negotiate on the price since I provided my own vases for the arrangements. No matter how many times I came back with a different idea for my theme or type of flowers I wanted, she was always patient and willing to go back to the drawing board with me. Amazing service. She even offered to allow me to do installment payments to help with the cost of flowers.

I have recommended all my engaged friends and coworkers to her. If you're looking for a florist, definitely book a consultation now! When word gets out about how great she is, it'll definitely make it harder to book her.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2012

Vendor was very professional. The only vendor out of 10 that I saw that assited me in fufilling what I wanted instead of telling me what I needed. She took time to explain flowers to us, and assisted us with getting the look that we wanted within our budget. She was patient, professionaly, and timely, as well as easily assessible. Her flexibility was appreciated.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Lidia was awesome- my flowers were very beautiful and she took the time to make sure that we had what we wanted. We were on a tight budget and she still made our flowers look like a million bucks. Don't hesitate to work with her- this lady knows her stuff.

Sent on 08/06/2012
  • F

Farah · Married on 06/22/2012

Beautiful bridal bouquet and alter arrangement. Exactly what I wanted at an affordable price. Loved her so much - my sister is using her for her wedding too. Extremely accommodating and gives each bride the time they deserve to get exactly what they are looking for. Flowers were of excellent quality lasted for the reception and then some. Always available by phone. One of the few vendors that I didn't have to worry about at my wedding. Thanks for providing excellent service!

Sent on 07/07/2012

Matthew · Married on 05/19/2012

My wife and I met with Lidia only a month or so before our wedding and the service was perfect. Of all the services we had set up (cake, tables and chairs, caterer, etc.) The flowers were the only thing that showed up on time. Her consultation was very professional and she keeps in contact with you every step of the way. There was an issue with some of the flowers for our centerpieces so she upgraded us to nicer flowers with no additional charge. We were on a pretty tight budget but got more than we had originally expected from the bridal bouquets to the centerpieces to the cake flowers.Everything came out perfect. Thanks for the great service and making our day that special!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Avelina · Married on 05/12/2012

My husband & I came to Lidia for our wedding. I must say she did a fabulous job, she executed everything so perfectly. Lidia worked with us because we had such a tight budget & we got more for what we paid for. Even when we kept changing our minds, she was patient with us. I never saw any kind of frustration from her, no negativity ever. She was upbeat, & creative, I bonded well with her. She is also sweet, genuine, down-to-earth, & I will be definitely coming back to her again for all of my floral needs. If you are looking for a florist for any kind of event, come to her. Thank you so much Lidia, everyone loved our flowers. My girls loved their bouquets, & guest even took the centerpieces home because they loved them so much. You made our day even more special. Love, Mr. & Mrs. Echavarria

Sent on 08/29/2012