2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC Reviews

55 | Chesterfield, MO

55 Reviews for 2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC

molly · Married on 08/12/2017

This company was great!! They were super helpful from start to finish. 2 chics and a photo booth went above and beyond and I got a ton of compliments from my all of my guests. The quality of the prints we're great! The hosts were nice and made sure my needs were met. Thank you so much for everything!! I'll be able to cherish the photos and video you made for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

The photobooth and attendants were amazing! Our guests had so much fun and we love the guest book that was made. We cannot wait to see the messages that our guests recorded. It is a great value for the services provided. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/26/2017

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

Thanks Lauren! We loved being a part of your big day! Be checking the mail- should be getting your flashdrive in the next couple of days. I just sent off today. Thanks again for choosing us!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2016

I didn'the quite catch the ladies names who worked our photobooth but they were amazing. They were so helpful. They encouraged everyone to participate. Seriously had the best time working with everyone. We were on the fence about getting a photobooth but the price was almost too good to pass up and I'm certainly glad we did. We got some amazing pictures.

Sent on 10/26/2016

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

Sarah, we're so happy you all had a great time with our photobooth. I know our attendants, Julie & Meagan had a great time as well. Thanks so much for choosing us to share in your day!

Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Our guests were OBSESSED with this photo booth! The girls had such amazing props and they were so fun and helpful the whole night. The book they give with a copy of all your photos and notes from your guests was so amazing and fun to read through! We cannot wait to hear our messages from everyone, and judging by the pictures I am sure we will get some good laughs. They constantly checked on us to make sure everything was going as we wanted and made sure we had a chance to use the booth as well, since there was always a line of people wanting to use it. They were such kind and fun people, we had a blast and would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a Photo Booth at their wedding! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/02/2016

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

We can't wait to be a part of your big day!! Thanks for the review!

julie · Married on 07/30/2016

2 Chics & a Photobooth...Awesome..great service...Thanks Maggie and Company!!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/23/2016

Could not be more happy with the experience! The 30 sec video that guests leave is BY FAR the best thing! My husband and me watch it all the time and show everyone! What a great memory to have!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

Thanks Lindsey! We loved being a part of your day and are so glad we could make a lifetime of memories for you!! Congrats again to you and Kyle!

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2016

The photo booth was a big hit at the reception! We loved that they took pictures of the venue/details. We loved being handed the photo booth book of pictures of our guests. It was so fun looking at the book at the end of the night. We love watching the video messages and the slide show of the pictures. The props were perfect!

Sent on 09/15/2016

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Melissa & Jeremy! We loved being a part of your day! Thanks for taking to time to write such a lovely review. We're glad we could add to your big day! --~Maggie & Courtney

Jennee · Married on 07/03/2016

These ladies were awesome and so helpful! They answered all my questions and stayed on top of things. The photobooth was a big hit with all of the guests and they were fabulous at keeping it organized. I loved that they sent us a flashdirve of the video from the photobooth so quickly and the way that the video was put together was very professional.

Sent on 09/19/2016

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving a review Jennee! We loved sharing in your day! We truly love making so many memories for a lifetime for you and hope that you will watch and enjoy the video for years to come! Thanks for choosing US to share in your day! ~Maggie & Courtney

Christie · Married on 06/18/2016

I would highly recommend using 2 Chics & a photobooth! They were very helpful answering any questions I had, were very reasonably priced, had great props & were so friendly the night of our reception! Everyone enjoyed the photobooth and we have some great photos that keep us laughing every time we look at them.

Sent on 07/12/2016

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review and choosing us to share in your day! We love that we were able to capture so many fun and memorable moments for your big day! Congrats again!

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

We have nothing but positive feedback! 2 Chics & a Photobooth was worth every dime we spent. The employees were professional and entertaining. Our guests LOVED them. The video option was awesome, and we received our video within a week of our wedding. It was so special and unique. Thank you for making our wedding day come true!

Sent on 07/05/2016

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for choosing us to be a part of your day! We love that we were able to exceed your expectations!

Leah · Married on 03/19/2016

Absolutely amazing experience! I would do this again in a heartbeat. We loved the fun it brought to our event, that we captured photos of everyone and that there was so much attitude in each memory. The photo guest book is so great! It's truly a coffee table book we can pick up and recall a great night and lots of love and laughs with our family and friends.

The staff was very easy to work with and went above and beyond to be sure the day and their booth was a success. These ladies are great and you should definitely have them at your next event! I know I will.

Sent on 03/23/2016

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Leah & David! We truly loved being a part of your day. We can't wait for you to receive your Flashdrive in the next couple of days to see all the videos everyone left you and the music video montage we made for you! Best wishes for a beautiful future together!

Rachel · Married on 01/09/2016

Loved working with this company! They made my wedding very memorable with allowing my guests to make a video in the Photo Booth on top of all the fun photos that were taken. They also gave me a full album with all the photos from the whole night. Very awesome perk!

Sent on 03/06/2016

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

Thanks for the great review Rachel! We loved being a part of your day at Silver Oaks! Thanks for letting us share in your day!

Kimberly · event on 11/15/2015

I am so glad this company was recommended to me! The staff was very professional and very friendly and really made my Mom's party awesome. My Mom even said (after hugging the ladies goodbye) that this was the most fun she has ever had taking pictures and said it made her party perfect! If you are comparung photobooth companies just book with these ladies, you will not be sorry!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Trecia · Married on 10/03/2015

They were amazing!!! Extremely flexible and prompt. They provided my Photobook before they left and my husband and I got to sit and soak in all the love shown during that whirlwind of a day! We moved pretty quickly after and misplaced the DVD they mailed. I was distraught because my husband and I agreed to watch it only after we made it to the 6 month mark. I emailed them in a panic at 11:00pm and they replied that morning AND they sent and the sent me replacement footage on a zip drive! You can't get a more accommodating vendor! We've watched it at least 3 times already. We loved having them and my family thought it was such a fun idea!

Sent on 05/03/2016

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

We're so happy you all were able to view the videos we resent! You and your entire family were so fun to work with and all time favorite was the guy dancing in the circle-talk about dance moves! Thanks again for letting us be a part of your day. Blessings for MANY years to come!

I absolutely love 2 Chics!!! Everyone at my wedding had such a good time and thought it was a great idea. I love how you can record a video too! They had tons of funny props, more than I've ever seen at other weddings. They are definitley the best and I already friends and family asking for their number!

Sent on 10/07/2015

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for writing a review! We love when we hear how much fun you and your guests had! Your CD is in the mail today so you will be able to see everyone's funny video messages they left you! Thanks again for choosing us!

Megan · Married on 08/01/2015

Maggie and Courtney at 2 Chics and a Photobooth were amazing to work with. I found them at a wedding event in St. Louis, and i instantly fell in love with the photobooth, props, background, and the ability to record a video on the machine. They were so accommodating and helpful during the planning process, and they created the monogram on the photo strip to match my invitations. The attendants at the wedding were amazing as well and extremely kind and helpful. After our reception, they made an adorable photo book with everyone's pictures and congratulations then a couple days later we received a CD with all the videos recordings in a nice video and another of all the photos in a nice video. I would HIGHLY recommend 2 Chics and a Photobooth!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Shauna · Married on 05/15/2015

2 Chics was the first vendor we booked for our wedding. My (now) husband and I met Maggie and Courtney at a wedding event at America's Center (it was the first bridal show/wedding event that we went to) --- we literally only had the date of our wedding..no venue or anything...when we booked them, but we loved their energy and enthusiasm so much that we knew they had to be a part of our wedding. They were both super responsive to emails and made sure they had the details just right.

Tina & Allie were the attendants for our photobooth on the night of our reception and they were so much fun and helped even our shy and tentative guests enjoy the photo booth. One of the best surprises at the end of the night was the book that we got where we got to see all the fabulous photos that people took throughout the night and it was even better that Allie & Tina took the book a step further by incorporating the 'Fun Facts' pamphlets that we had on each of our guests' dinner plates. I am not sure that every photo booth vendor would think to add that extra special element.

I cannot recommend 2 Chics & a Photobooth enough for your big day (or any special event really); I will totally book them again for other events!

Sent on 05/17/2015

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

We're thrilled that you chose us to be a part of your day! From the photos, it looks like your guests had an amazing time with the Photobooth! We've passed on your compliments to Tina & Alli and have no doubt they were great with your guests- we hear this a lot! We will be sending your CD this week! Thanks again for choosing us!
  • User5058472 · event on 04/12/2015

2 Chics & a Photobooth provided a major element of fun to our corporate event. Everyone participated, and got as silly, or not, as they cared to. If you are ever looking for an ice breaker to alleviate the initial social awkwardness of a work event, a photo booth is the perfect solution. 2 Chics & a Photobooth were able to book our event with relatively short notice; were very professional and prompt in their communications; were unobtrusive during the event; and created a unique and custom corporate logo for the prints that everyone received.

Sent on 05/08/2015
  • User4988539 · event on 04/11/2015

worked great! We were very pleased.

Sent on 04/18/2015

tina · Married on 03/14/2015

love this ideal, the girls were very nice and professional. the setup photos and props were outstanding. defiantly was enjoyed by everyone there. thank you again for the great time and service...outstanding job..

Sent on 03/19/2015
  • W

Wajiha · event on 01/31/2015

2 Chics & a Photobooth are great to work with. They are great at communicating with and the staff working the event were so professional and fun to work with as well. The rates are very reasonable too! I will definitely use them again when needed.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Katherine · Married on 11/15/2014

We had this Photobooth at our reception and loved it! We got a guest book with all the pictures and signed by our guests. We got digital copies of all photos and a DVD of video messages left by our guests! They even made a short feature video of some of the pictures from the night set to music and posted it on Facebook. They had a lot of fun props and our guests had a lot of fun with it. I would definitely use them again for an event like this!

Sent on 12/05/2014

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much! We had such a great time sharing in your day! Congrats again to you and Jake!

Chris · Married on 10/18/2014

My daughter got married last night. 2 Chics & a Photobooth was the absolute hit of the night. All the guests enjoyed the entire experience. The props were great. The service and workers were amazing. We had the protective sleeves for the pictures which was an incredible feature to have. Also, allowing the guests to leave a message. Was fun having the display outside the booth to see pictures that had been taken throughout the night. The bride and groom were presented with their photo book at the end of the night and the disk will follow of the video messages. Definitely looking forward to seeing it. Thank you again for all you did!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC's reply:

We're so happy that you chose us to be a part of your event! We try to go above and beyond to make your night awesome, and we're glad we did just that for you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Justine · Married on 07/12/2014

My guests loved making videos and taking pictures during our wedding reception! 2 Chics were so fun and sweet! I loved being able to take a book home that night with messages and pictures!! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Katie · Married on 07/12/2014

2 Chics and a Photo booth were a great addition to our wedding reception!! We absolutely loved the ending product as well. The book of photos is great and the DVD is even better. We chose to make leaving a video an option for our guests and it was so neat to see people that night and what they had to say. I definitely recommend choosing the package with that option.

Sent on 07/22/2014