2 Birds Studio Reviews

18 Reviews for 2 Birds Studio

1 User photo

2 Birds Studio 1

Haley · Married on 08/21/2017

Robin was perfect. We had a challenging wedding to photograph and she did a phenomenal job. She's great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and catches moments. I'm very satisfied.

Sent on 11/18/2017
    2 Birds Studio 2

Gabi · Married on 09/25/2015

Robin was awesome and captured our wedding perfectly! We absolutely love the photos!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Cynthia · Married on 01/04/2014

Robin's style was just what we were looking for. She was prompt, professional and efficient - she found some great shots and really made great use of the beautiful garden that hosted our ceremony. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/09/2014

A · Married on 09/17/2011

I love my wedding photos! Robin was professional, on time, and gave a lot of support and patience while taking pictures. Very flexible with large families!

Sent on 10/13/2011

After doing tons of research on local photographers I concluded that Robin was the best choice and I was right. She is a true artist and it is easy to see she genuinely loves what she does and takes pride in her work. The photos beautifully captured the day for us. They were incredible. She really knows how to work color and space to create a magical memory. We were really comfortable with her because she was fun, easy to work with, and kept a graceful low-profile. She was also professional, flexible, creative, and easily able to assert her photographic needs (which was extremely helpful when my husband and I had no idea what to do, i.e. how to cut the wedding cake). I would use her over and over again and recommend her to everyone. This was one of the greatest and wisest investments of my life. We will cherish these photos forever. Below are some links to see some of the photos from our wedding:

Sent on 07/12/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2011

I was very happy with Robin's work. She really helped me relax, and kept reassuring me that what I did naturally was great. She was very professional but playful as well. Being a woman helped me feel comfortable about being myself . She had wonderful ideas for poses that made me look relaxed and stylish. She respected ideas that I had, encouraged them, and I never felt judged. She has great ideas for the finished photos as well. A very hard worker and creative thinker, I would use her again in a New York minute!

Sent on 05/28/2011

2 Birds Studio's reply:

This was not for a wedding but for an album cover for a local musician. I ask her to write a review here, but forgot it was just for weddings. ooops!

Brian · Married on 05/15/2011

Robin is amazing to work with - very laid back, yet took the most amazing pictures. We were both a little nervous, but she put us at ease throughout the shoot, and was very flexible in finding locations, taking suggestions from us, and even including our dog in some pictures. All of our friends and family members have raved about the pictures, too. Can't wait to work with her again on our wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Kira · Married on 04/23/2011

I LOVE my pictures!!! I really felt like Robin did an amazing job, everyone that has seen my pictures can not stop saying how good they are. I could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/30/2011

scout · Married on 06/06/2009

Robin Parrott is truly gifted. Her photos captured the magic in faces, views, atmosphere and venue. She very quitely takes just the right photos. My family looked through the proofs with open mouths.....totally in awe.

I would reccommend her to everyone for the finest work I have ever seen.

Scout Gay
    Santa Fe, NM

Connie · Married on 05/23/2009

Photographer has a very artistic touch and is very responsive to the wishes of the bride.

Dominique · Married on 08/02/2008

Robin's work speaks for itself, but I'd still like to gush a little over her....
    Robin photographed our wedding in August of 2008. I'm doing her a great injustice waiting until now to write her review, but as many brides know, things can get a little crazy both before and after a wedding-- which Robin maneuvers around expertly. She was totally flexible, reliable and easy to work with. Wedding parties can get a bit demanding, but I never once saw Robin get frustrated or appear ill at ease. I have to say her flexible and calming nature were such great elements to have around us in particular on our wedding day. Not only did we get photos that we'll cherish for a lifetime, our guests did too! We expressed the importance of photographing our guests, as they meant so much to us, and she overwhelmed us with amazing photo after amazing photo. She caught the candid moments, the stolen moments, and precious ones as well. I gladly pass on her name and her website to upcoming affianced couples and anyone else looking for a photographer.

Cheers Robin!

Dominique Devine Wills

Sent on 01/05/2010

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2007

Robin was great! She was ready to go anywhere we wanted to do get our engagement photos done and did awesome! She did a little climbing with us to get some great pictures on some rocks. She made us feel completely comfortable and came up with some fun photos!

The wedding photos were the best, you couldn't have asked for a better photographer! She captured all the photos we wanted and they all turned out awesome! It did not take too long to get them from her either and it was nice that she sent the photos to us on CD too.

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2007

I would highly recommend Robin Parrott as a wedding photographer! Her photos were absolutely breathtaking and far exceeded my expectations!! I wanted a photographer that would capture not just the events but the beauty and emotion of my wedding and Robin did just that! I was blown away when I saw the proofs! I could not be happier with my photos and my husband and I get compliments on them all the time.

Besides taking amazing photographs, Robin is also wonderful to work with. She is very sweet and has a way about her that makes everyone around her feel relaxed - a great quality to have with all the nerves involved in a wedding! She was also extremely accommodating to all of my requests. All in all, you will not be sorry if you choose Robin as your photographer!

Sent on 08/04/2009

Tara · Married on 09/23/2012

Robin was very easy to work with. She responded to all emails in a timely fashion. Showed up when she was supposed to on the wedding and was very creative and artistic when it came to taking pictures. I also received my CD of photos in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Robin Parrot. She is an excellent photographer and the pictures turned out amazing!!

Sent on 11/02/2012

robin · Married on 06/04/2011

Robin photographed our wedding in Taos this summer. Her travel costs are included in her very reasonable rates, as is a CD of all of the photos. Since our wedding was very short, we were able to split up our time and use one of our hours for an engagement shoot last fall. Robin has a very unassuming presence and is able to move around almost entirely unnoticed and get great shots. She also has an incredible artistic eye and created several photos that are just exquisite. I'm very difficult to photograph, and am quite camera-shy, but Robin was willing and able to work with us according to our own style.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2007

Robin was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was laid back blended seamlessly into our wedding. Our photos were amazing and just the style that we were looking for. We couldn't have asked for better photos that captured the location, the mood and our individual personalities! We would recommend her to anyone (and we have in fact many times).

Sent on 07/23/2009

caroline · Married on 06/06/2009

Robin's work went above and beyond my expectations! She truly is an amazing artist and she was able to capture intimate moments of our wedding with such creative and unique flare! She is not your average wedding photographer - she is incredible and her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 07/26/2009

Meghan · Married on 04/30/2011

Robin is extremely personable and does her best to understand a bride's vision. She is flexible in her approach, while maintaining her artistic perspective.

Sent on 05/30/2011