1757 Golf Club Reviews

1757 Golf Club 5
1757 Golf Club 6
1757 Golf Club 7

Melissa · Married on 04/05/2014

Lindsey and her team was fabulous. From the very first moment I was introduced to her, I knew she and 1757 was my choice. My mother and husband was impressed with the venue and Lindsey made all my choices easy. The day of my wedding. I never was nervous that something may go wrong. I knew I was in great care.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Tasha · Married on 03/15/2014

Hands down this is the best venue in the area. Lindsey and Karen are easy to work with. Karen did a wonderful job of making sure my day was perfect. She went above and beyond her call of duty. My guest all spoke highly off the food and the great job Karen did.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Amanda · Married on 01/04/2014

My husband, Josh, and I had been searching for a venue for nearly 3 months before we found this wonderful place. Every venue site that we visited never seemed to fulfill all of our needs. We wanted a place that would have great one-on-one service; a place that would have an events planner to help make hard decisions; and a place that would offer catering on site. 1757 fulfilled every single one of our requirements. When we first went in to meet with Lindsay Rash, never once did we feel pressured to make a decision on the spot. She explained every option with us and had us feeling excited about the possibilities!

When we decided on 1757 as our venue, Karen Duckett walked us through every option regarding every detail of our wedding day. She was amazing! I would never have been able to have such a beautiful wedding day if it wasn't for her and the wonderful staff at 1757. Not only did they set everything up for us the day of our wedding, they cleaned everything up and boxed it for easy transport. We were even given to the next week to pick up all the decorations!

The food was fantastic, to say the least! The hors d’oeuvres were delicious! (Josh and I highly suggest the crab cakes!) When dinner was served, every single one of our guests got served at literally the same time. The bar tenders made sure everyone had a drink. My guests all commented on the great service.

Josh and I would never have been able to enjoy one of best days of our life if it wasn't for 1757 Golf Club. They are highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/29/2014

If you want a great wedding with professional staff this is the place for you! Lindsay is so great to work with, and everyone one of the staff members is so attentive on your big day! Our wedding was absolutely wonderful and we have received so many compliments from our guests on how perfect our wedding was! Thank you 1757!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Kleidy · Married on 11/23/2013

I absolutely had no idea what I was doing...BUT Karen Duckett at 1757 knows everything. She's always available for questions and was extremely patient with me. Not to mention the venue is just absolutely beautiful. All my guests loved the food and the atmosphere. I was extremely happy with the way everything turned out.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Blanca & Carlo · Married on 11/10/2013

Lindsay and Karen were amazing women to work with. From our first meeting to the end of the hour on our wedding day, I didn't have to worry about a thing.
    My guests complimented the flow of the cocktail hour to the reception, the food and the wait staff. I would definitely recommend 1757 to everyone! They really do know to coordinate the perfect reception, with this powerful duet anything is possible.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Alison · Married on 10/26/2013

From the moment we walked inside 1757 and met with Lindsay, we knew that this was the place we wanted to get married. This was the first place we looked at and we fell in love – it’s PERFECT! They have several different rooms and options for hosting the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. This was a nice feature because we were having our wedding in late October and wanted an outdoor ceremony, but wanted a backup plan in case it was too cold. We had no idea where to begin with the wedding planning process, but both Karen and Lindsay are fantastic and made everything so easy. Lindsay was so helpful in finalizing all the plans and offered many suggestions on things we were undecided on. They have a great library of pictures to show of all different styles of weddings, ceremonies, table arrangements, etc., which was very helpful in giving us ideas or inspiration for ours. Karen was there the day of the wedding and I was in complete awe when I saw everything come together that day. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. She checked in with me and my family the entire night and made sure everyone was having a great time. Our family and friends still have not stopped talking about how beautiful 1757 was, how amazing Karen and the staff were, and how delicious the food is! Lindsay, Karen, and 1757 made our special day more perfect than we ever imagined and I definitely recommend having your wedding here.

My husband and I also attended 1757's Brunch with Santa in December with our son. They had reserved tables with our names and beautiful winter wonderland themed centerpieces. The brunch buffet was delicious and Santa was fantastic with our little one. We got to take as many pictures as we liked. They did a fabulous job decorating for the holidays and making all guests feel like they are apart of the 1757 Family. It was great seeing both Karen and Lindsay there, too!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Karen and Lindsey from 1757 Golf Club were fantastic. Through all of our planning meetings with Karen I felt that our wedding day would be completely planned, organized and we would be taken care of. When our numbers turned out lower than expected, Karen worked with me the week before the wedding to add some nice "extras" to our reception that our guests really enjoyed. Throughout the reception Karen checked in with my husband and I and our parents to make sure we had everything we needed. I was completely carefree the entire wedding day because I knew 1757 had all of the details worked out. The venue is beautiful and the space was perfect for our 100 guests and photo booth. Two months later my family and friends are still commenting on what a fantastic reception we had.

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/03/2013

1757!! There's so many great things to say about 1757!!!! Our wedding was more than perfect!! First of all, everyone here is very friendly and helpful. We worked with the best coordinator Karen!!!!!! She is exceptional, professional and awesome to work with. She made us feel comfortable throughout our wedding planning process, she will even go out of her way to make her client happy. We loved working with her!! Second, FOOD!! Oh my goodness it's delicious and presented so beautifully. Chef makes amazing food here! Our guests loved the food!!!!! Third, service staffs are super friendly!! Everything was setup very nicely, all placed where its supposed to be placed, they do fabulous job! Fourth, beautiful venue for any event!! Fifth, you just have to have your event here!! They all work very hard to make it right. You'll see. It's perfect here!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Kathy · Married on 07/06/2013

Perfect venue! The Events Manager, Karen Rampy Duckett, was a delight to work with! This wedding was the last of our 5 daughters- would do it again there if I had but one more daughter to give!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2013

SO happy we used this venue for our wedding reception! Beautiful venue, and the staff is very friendly and helpful!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Carroll · Married on 06/22/2013

1757 was a fabulous venue! We held my daughters wedding there and have not stopped receiving compliments. Lindsey worked with my daughter and myself for the months preceding the wedding and was a fabulous resource. 1757 works to make sure your event is exactly what you want~when the groom did not want a salad as a starter the chef made up an antipasta dish with cheeses, artichoke hearts and meats that the guests raved about. On the day of the wedding Karen ran interferance solving potential problems with outside vendors yet never letting the bride know. She made sure the bride and groom were fed, had drinks available for them and was a great coordinator. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. The signature drinks were a huge hit perfectly prepared by the bartender. The venue was lovely with large windows and the rooms were all beautiful I can't say enough about 1757 and would highly recommend it as a venue!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Allison · Married on 05/18/2013

1757 Golf Club was a great venue for our wedding! Lindsay and Karen were great to work with and very helpful. The Club was perfect for what we wanted - indoor wedding, cocktail hour, and reception. We received many compliments from guests on the site and the food - delicious!

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • User3200094 · 2+ years ago

Lindsay was amazing. She was very helpful in every aspect of planning the ceremony and wedding. We had planned on an outdoor ceremony but a few days before the wedding, we had to change to an indoor ceremony with no problems whatsoever. She could not have been more accommodating. She was very helpful and flexible with anything that we wanted to do. The schedule of events that she put together was also flawless. The perfect balance of time between the first dance, dinner, dancing, and cutting the cake. She made the wedding so easy and eased all the stress leading up to it.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Diana · Married on 03/30/2013

We had our wedding at 1757 Golf Club on March 30, 2013 and could not be happier with the quality and service that the venue provided! I worked with Lindsay the months / days leading up to the wedding day and Karen was the coordinator for the wedding day. They were both very professional and kept us on track on things we needed to get done prior to the wedding day. Lindsay did a great job at making sure we had all of our bases covered, such as vendors, speeches/toast, color schemes, food, agenda and timelines. Karen did an amazing job the day of and paid attention to every detail. She even remembered names and faces of the people in my family so when I needed someone she would run out and get them. The value was definitely worth it to have the ceremony and reception at the same place and to have on site coordinators who knew the venue and the staff inside and out. All of my family and friends had a wonderful time and complemented the venue for being very organized, having wonderful food, and said everything was perfect! My guest said the entire staff was friendly and professional, especially the bartender Shawnda! We are definitely happy we went with 1757 and couldn’t imagine the day going anymore smoother. Thank you 1757 for really going above and beyond!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Jennifer · Married on 01/26/2013

The 1757 Golf Club is the most amazing wedding venue and has everything you could ask for---gorgeous building and grounds, amazing food and a wonderful staff to work with. The large windows and high ceilings in the ballroom made for a dramatic ceremony and romantic reception. The food was simply fantastic--guest raved about the bacon wrapped scallops and pulled pork empandas. The best highlight of the venue was working with Lindsay Rash, Karen and the rest of the staff. More then any other venue we looked at, they were flexible to our needs and had an upbeat 'can do' attitude--DogFish IPA on tap--no problem, a large 25 person head table in the center of the room (which required extra set-up)--no problem, extra runners on the tables--no problem. The whole planning process was so organized and the day of wedding, my husband and I felt like rock stars receiving the VIP treatment. I could not say enough positive things about the Club and we are so excited to go back for their Valentine's Day dinner in a couple weeks!!!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2012

My husband and I had our wedding reception at 1757 Golf Club and couldn't have been happier. Lindsay Rash was so nice, cheeful, and a pleasure to work with. She listened to everything we wanted and made it happen. She was very helpful on providing suggestions on little details we were undecided on and showing us pictures of past weddings which gave us ideas for our own. She responded to all of my emails quickly and was able to meet with us to go over things whenever we requested. We knew our reception was going to be beautiful and it was! Our wedding day was perfect. Lindsay's assistant, Karen, was there from the time guests were arriving to the very end of the night making sure everything was running smoothly. Throughout the entire night Karen made sure that my husband and I were happy and we always were! The chef at 1757 was wonderful too. The chicken and beef we had was excellent. Our guests had a fabulous time and are still telling us how good the food was and how gorgeous our reception was. We would highly recommend 1757 to anyone looking for a wedding venue. :-)

Sent on 12/17/2012

There is no way to put into words how amazing this wedding venue is! They are absolutely one of the most organized organizations in this area. All of the staff is warm, helpful and very quick to help guests! Three months before our wedding date, my husband and I found out that we had to change our wedding venue and 1757 Golf Club was there with open arms to help. From the beginning working with Lindsay Rash was absolutely amazing. She was very helpful and listened to everything my husband and I wanted and the day of the wedding they had completed my vision. Karen Duckett was also a pleasure to work with, on the day of the rehearsal and wedding day she was there by my side and made sure everything was on schedule and running smoothly. Both my husband and I can not stop talking about how perfect our special day was and it is truly because of 1757 and all of the staff. I have guests calling me and family telling us how gorgeous it was and how great the venue and staff were. I would highly recommend this venue to any couple. You will be very happy with this venue and I would say that your wedding day truly will be a fairy tale.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Nikki · Married on 10/27/2012

We had the most amazing night. Lindsay and her staff were very attentive and made sure everything was perfect. The food was fantastic. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Mary · Married on 09/22/2012

Selecting 1757 Golf Club was the BEST decision we made during our wedding planning. Working with Lindsay was amazing. She was quick to respond to my MANY emails during our year planning.

They were so flexible with all our request and felt that they bent over backwards for us at times. We were able to get special craft beers and even liquor that is not normally carried at the club for our signature drinks. We brought boxes and boxes of decorations and Lindsay and Karen did a great job setting all of it out for us!

All of our guests raved about the food and venue.

Our wedding ended up perfect and I was able to stay somewhat calm during our wedding because of Lindsay and Karen.

I recommend 1757 Golf Club to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Alison · Married on 09/15/2012

1757 Golf Club was absolutely amazing! The ballroom with outdoor terrace was perfect for our 95 guests. The wedding coordinator, Lindsay Rash, made planning the wedding so much easier. She was responsive, organized, and incredibly friendly. I was in awe when I saw everything together for the first time the day of the wedding. It looked so beautiful! The food was also fantastic! My friends and family are still talking about how much they enjoyed everything. I was very impressed with how Lindsay and her staff managed the timeline for the evening and kept everyone on track. My husband and I felt like celebrities for the night! We highly recommend 1757 Golf Club for your wedding venue. We were thrilled with how everything turned out! Thank you Lindsay and Karen!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Donna · Married on 08/24/2012

My husband and I just held my daughter's wedding at 1757 Golf Club and so glad we did! Working with our coordinator, Karen was a great experience. She was professional and very helpful (and patient!). This is my last child out of 3 that got married and even though the other venues were also very nice Golf Clubs, I felt the staff at 1757 were more personable. There was never any pressure, they were very responsive (and yes we changed our minds several times). I am very particular how I wanted the reception set up and they did it just as I expected. They actually out did themselves! Our guest continued to compliment on the food, service and the decorations.

I would recommend considering 1757 Gulf Club for your wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Cayla · Married on 08/04/2012

My mother and I first interviewed the vendor and fell in love with the location, options, the wedding coordinator we were talking with, etc. Lindsay Rash, the coordinator, was so easy to work with and very friendly. She helped me with making decisions, gave me plenty of options, was very flexible with my schedule, and even gave helpful suggestions when I couldn't make my mind up on things. She went above and beyond in making my wedding day a success. The food was absolutely amazing--all the guests enjoyed it very much, even the vegetarians and gluten-free guests. The wedding pictures turned out beautifully too. I highly recommend checking out 1757 Golf Club for your wedding venue and talk to Lindsay! They are there to make your day stress-free!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Chris · Married on 08/03/2012

Lindsey the banquet manager was fantastic, she did everything she could to be very helpfully ,
    1757 was done up beautifully, the food was excellent and the waiters and waitresses went above and beyond.
    They were always checking to make sure everything was all right.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2012

We had our rehearsal dinner at 1757 Golf Club. It was an amazing and unique rehearsal dinner and everyone had a wonderful time. We had a cocktail hour with drinks and great food, which was followed by a plated dinner. They worked with my in-laws to set up video presentations and everything ran smoothly. Everyone enjoyed the food and environment. After dinner the guests were out on the patio and on the driving range, which I originally thought no one would use but almost all of our guests were outside at the end of the night. It was a great start to the wedding weekend and we received tons of compliments. I would recommend 1757 for any event.

Sent on 09/03/2012