1757 Golf Club Reviews

1757 Golf Club 3
1757 Golf Club 4
1757 Golf Club 5

Breonna Mcclain · Married on 01/04/2020

The perfect experience to compliment our perfect day.

The staff at 1757 are very friendly, easy to work with, patient, extremely responsive and helpful. We wanted a venue for our wedding that provided an outdoor and indoor option in addition to a place that would lend itself to beautiful pictures, a fun time, delicious food, and required little work (preparation/clean-up) for our family and friends.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Camilla Wilson · Married on 11/30/2019

Extremely Helpful

Rachel was fantastic working with!!! From the point the contract was signed to the wedding day, it was by far the smoothest process. Everything was handled so professionally and Rachel made sure everything ran perfectly on my wedding day. Would 100% recommend this venue to anyone!!!
    Also the add on of the golf is worth it.

1757 Golf Club 6
    1757 Golf Club 7
    1757 Golf Club 8
    Sent on 12/13/2019
  • James

James · Married on 10/26/2019

We could not have asked for a better venue!

We chose this venue for the space and especially the value... and it exceeded our expectations! KELSEY was amazing! Very professional and prompt in responding emails. All the guests were raving about their food (&drinks)- from cocktail hour to reception! They were also very impressed with the service. All in all, a wonderful experience. James and I could not have asked for a better venue! So thank you! =)

1757 Golf Club 9
    1757 Golf Club 10
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Jamil · Married on 10/19/2019

The absolute best!

My husband and I instantly fell in love with 1757 Golf Club.
    The beautiful venue space, golf course & their packages were all so great, but it was Kelsey's (sales manager) amazing personality that really sealed the deal for us. We especially loved that we'd get the whole venue to ourselves, and that a venue coordinator (Rachel) was provided.
    I can't even begin to describe how amazing Kelsey and Rachel are.
    I had what seemed like hundreds of questions, and they answered every single one in a timely manner.
    Rachel was truly the best venue coordinator we could have hoped for. She met with me as many times as I wanted, she helped me when I needed suggestions, she helped us find alternatives when we ran into a few hiccups, and she set everything up so beautifully and perfectly, as well as packed everything up, making it easy for us to pick up the next day!
    The service staff was amazing as well & we got so many compliments on the food, especially the hors d'oeuvres at cocktail hour.
    We do wish that we could have tried the hor d'ouevres & sides at the tasting, but it wasn't a deal breaker.
    Overall, I can only say 1757, Rachel & Kelsey honestly gave us the best experience and I am forever grateful.
    I would highly recommend 1757!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect Day

1757 and Rachel were amazing! The venue was beautiful, both for the ceremony and reception and portraits on the golf course. Throughout the planning process Rachel was incredibly helpful and responsive. She answered all my questions in a timely manner. The day of Rachel and her staff were amazing- they set up everything beautifully and made sure everything ran smoothly. I highly recommend 1757!

1757 Golf Club 11
    1757 Golf Club 16
    Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Alvarez · Married on 10/12/2019

The perfect venue for our wedding!

1757 Golf Club was the perfect venue for our wedding! Our initial tour with Kelsey was very informative, and she was kind enough to hold our date while we made a final decision. Working with Rachel was excellent, as she answered our seemingly never-ending questions and gave good recommendations. From our tasting, we’d recommend avoiding the seared sirloin but we loved the salmon and chicken. Also, you only taste the entrees and not sides, salads, or cocktail hour food, so keep that in mind. Rachel was very helpful during our final venue walkthrough and collaborated with our day-of coordinator well. She was also very gracious in accommodating separate invoices so our families could share parts of the expenses. Rachel also assisted with getting us to our perfect spots on the course for photos. All in all, working with 1757 was a remarkably easy process, the ballroom already has great neutral décor to build on, and you can’t beat the prices for this area. We’re very happy to have had our wedding at 1757!

1757 Golf Club 17
    1757 Golf Club 18
    Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Sara

Sara Luzcando · Married on 09/29/2019

I had the wedding of my dreams!

From day one Kelsey and Rachel were hands on. The day of the wedding was amazing! I could not stop thanking Rachel for the wonderful job she did to make the day flow and for it to all look amazing. As well as keeping track of time. I truly had the wedding of my dreams, and thank to the 1757 family I don’t think I could have done it.

1757 Golf Club 19
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Christina

Christina Lazarova · Married on 09/08/2019

Great Staff and Great Food

We had an amazing time and the staff was extremely helpful. The food is also amazing.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Afsheen

Afsheen Siddiqui · Married on 08/30/2019

1757 did an AMAZING job!

1757 was the best choice that we could’ve made for our reception ceremony. They were really accommodating. Specially Rachel, she did an amazing job keeping in touch with us and making sure that everything was done according to our vision of the reception. I would highly recommend 1757 Golf Club to anyone searching for their wedding venue.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Venue

We really loved this venue. Rachel was always very quick to respond to my emails leading up to the wedding, and very attentive day of. She was able to quickly deal with a few small issues that came up. We planned to have our ceremony outside, but due to the weather, we had it inside, but still in a beautiful location. Everyone loved the food, it was delicious. We also appreciated that it was very affordable compared to other venues we looked at in the area.

1757 Golf Club 24
    1757 Golf Club 25
    1757 Golf Club 26
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Katherine L · Married on 05/25/2019

Katherine L

We had the perfect day thanks to our coordinator, Rachel, for making everything go smoothly on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Angela · Married on 05/04/2019

Mrs Angela Allen

No words to describe the amazing wedding and reception we had at 1757 Golf Club for our daughter and son in law. Rachel was amazing! The food was more than we hoped! Venue is beautiful. What an awesome deal for the services provided. We had so many compliments! Thank you 1757 Golf Club! Our experience was better than a hole in one! A++++++

1757 Golf Club 27
    1757 Golf Club 28
    1757 Golf Club 29
    Sent on 05/10/2019

Renee · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful team, perfect day!

Rachel, Kelsey, and the entire staff at 1757 Golf Club made our day so special. They took care to make sure everything went smoothly, and it was a huge success from start to finish. My guests were coming up to me all night telling me how much they enjoyed the venue, food, and staff. SO happy I held my big day there!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

We had a blast

1757 is the perfect venue for a wedding. It is a beautiful space, so it makes decorating very easy - there are big beautiful windows (lots of natural light!), a nice hardwood dance floor, great chairs (which saved us having to rent chairs). The staff is also extremely accommodating and friendly - from our first tour with Kelsey to working with Rachel on all the details and the execution of the event, everyone was wonderful. We also thought the price for the value we received was very good - the food was delicious (we had salmon, steak, and gnocchi) and everyone raved about their meals. Rachel and her staff also took our decorations and set everything up for us (I thought we would have to decorate ourselves!). Everything went seamlessly the day of the wedding thanks to Rachel's leadership and management. I only have positive things to say about this beautiful place. I could not imagine a better venue for a beautiful wedding. Thank you 1757!! (and a special thank you to Rachel for everything!!)

1757 Golf Club 30
    1757 Golf Club 37
    Sent on 12/24/2018

Vincent · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Everybody at 1757 was so incredibly helpful, but Rachel deserves a special shoutout for being absolutely amazing. She was always responsive and accommodating, and she made sure that our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Venue

We actually chose 1757 a year and a half before our actual wedding date. We toured 5 other venues, and nothing compared to 1757. The vibe, the employees, the atmosphere, it was all wonderful. We worked with Rachel and Kelsey, and both of them were just incredible to work with. We hit a very small snag on our wedding night, and Rachel, without missing a beat, fixed it immediately. They worked with us on menu, and dietary restrictions, so perfectly. We could not have asked for a more perfect venue than 1757!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

1757 is a beautiful venue! Carlene the wedding coordinator was great and always made things so easy! the food is out of this world! so if you are considering looking at this venue for you wedding please check it out, it is so worth it!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

We got married on May 19th and words cannot express how happy we were in picking 1757. From doing the tour and signing the contract, to the actual wedding day, everything was seamless. Carlene and Kelsey were fantastic to work with. They responded quickly to my multiple emails. I sent Carlene pictures & emails of the set up for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and she set everything perfectly! The food was also delicious and guests came up to us during the wedding raving about the food. It was a wonderful day, and we couldn't have done it without 1757. Thank you!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Charletta

Charletta · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing experience. Worth the money and such easy and professional employees. From the coordinator Carlene to the bartending manager. They made me feel so special every time we interacted and stayed on top of all details.

1757 Golf Club 38
    1757 Golf Club 39
    Sent on 04/30/2018

Sam · Married on 04/08/2018

1757 is a beautiful and affordable wedding venue for the DC area. We were looking for a Sunday brunch venue, and from the very beginning Kelsey made us feel so welcome. The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, and their all inclusive package made the day super easy for us. Carlene was very responsive to emails and to our requests. We were able to drop our decorations off up to a week before, and store them there for almost a week afterwards, so we really didn't have to worry about anything on the day of. The location is extremely convenient, especially for out of town guests (The Residence Inn next door is also wonderful - recently updated and they can offer a free shuttle to the venue).

Sent on 04/14/2018

Sherry · Married on 03/17/2018

Carlene Boyer was an outstanding wedding coordinator! She ensure my husband and i’s day went off without any issues! I highly recommend this venue. It is well worth ones money!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Lindsay · Married on 01/20/2018

Kelsey and Carlene were excellent! Everything was perfect with our day and we would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2017

We had our New Year's Eve wedding at 1757 (included our first-look, bridal party photos, ceremony and reception/celebration. Truly, I can not say enough great things—And, I researched close to 100 venues, am picky and I have high standards :-)

It was the best combo of my top priorities: local; value; great food; good venue for a beautiful, personal, ceremony and kick-ass party to follow; easy to work with.

The entire staff was so friendly and accommodating throughout the entire process and day-of. The wedding coordinator had great ideals, was very flexible and very responsive. I didn't need to hire a third-party wedding planner. They've got lots of cool ways to make your wedding personal and help make your event what you want, with a personal touch. The food was great (everyone loved!), the ballroom and bar space was perfect. And again ALL the staff—from the waiters, to the wedding coordinator, to chef, to the guys driving the golf carts—were incredibly wonderful, to the point that guests made comments about this! Wedding planning is overwhelming, and it's nice that coordinating with 1757 was one less thing to worry about. And, at the end of the day, their pricing is extremely competitive for the area so I feel like we got such a great value for all we got.

I also used their recommended vendrs: Rick's Florist and A2Z Music Factory for DJ / Lighting. Because the three teams had worked so closely together previous events, everything was totally seamless for mine (and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined with a jam-packed dance floor the entire night!)

SIDE TIP: We had a room block at the Embassy Suites next door which was very convenient (for shuttle runs or ubers)—plus, they have an incredible brunch spread included in the price of all the rooms :-)

Thanks a million to the entire 1757 staff for helping us host a spectacular event that we (and our guests!) will never forget. It means the world to us.

1757 Golf Club 40
    1757 Golf Club 41
    Sent on 04/10/2018

Lauren and Adam · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I got married this past Saturday (December 16th) at 1757 and it was the most beautiful wedding I could have ever imagined. Every staff member at 1757 went above and beyond and truly made our wedding weekend more beautiful and special that I could have imagined. From our first walk through with Kelsey, we felt comfortable and “at home.” Kelsey was easygoing, informative and warm which made choosing the venue effortless. We then started our planning process with Katie who is incredible! She was responsive, provided great advice, and helped us pull together our wedding. We met with her multiple times to get all of the details down. Katie ended up not being available for our wedding, but 1757 made the transition for us seamless. Kelsey (who we met in the beginning) stepped up and picked up exactly where we left off with Katie. Truly, she did not miss a beat. Then our wedding came and everything went so incredibly smooth; it is almost mind blowing. 1757 staff set up all the decorations beautifully, and it literally took my breath away when I saw everything. We had our ceremony indoors and then moved on to cocktail hour and the reception where we danced the night away. Truly, from start to finish, 1757 and all staff were incredible and I am so grateful for them! My husband and I would recommend them to ANYONE!!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/04/2017

We are so happy with our experience at 1757. The staff made our year of wedding planning seem as though it was a breeze. We highly recommend this venue for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2017