1757 Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Steph
    Steph R. Getting married on 02/01/2024

1757 beautiful venue

This venue was close the best golf club in the area to have a wedding. It checked all our boxes! The outdoor and indoor space was amazing. It was affordable but elegant. The staff was amazing and very responsive.
    Elizabeth T. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect venue for our big day!

We had a great experience with 1757 Golf Club! The outdoor and indoor areas of the venue are really nice and well laid out. These areas and the golf course provided for a good setting for our couple as well as bridal party photos.
    Our coordinator - Myoung - helped us a lot in the build up to the big day and was always prompt in answering any questions we would throw at her. We had 140-ish guests at our wedding and we never felt that Myoung and her staff had any problems in handling a group of that size. The entrees and the appetizers were good (all of our appetizers were vegetarian) and thoroughly liked by our guests. Also, thanks to the bar for keeping a steady flow of amazing drinks!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect venue for my wedding

We recently held our wedding at 1757 and it was the perfect venue as you have everything in one central location. Having the celebration after holding off one year to Covid, nothing changed with our original contract which was a blessing for us. The staff organizers, Rachel and Myoung, were great to answer all my questions at any time, even if it sounded silly to me in asking. The food and dinner and the appetizers at the cocktail hour was excellent. Everyone was happy with their choice of dinners. The bartenders were great in interacting with the guests as well. While we got short in time for dancing, our DJ was great in keeping the guests energized and entertained. We are very happy we chose 1757 for our wedding ceremony and celebration and would chose it again. Don’t hesitate to pick 1757 as your venue.

PS: Guests stayed at the Embassy Suites North Dulles making it a short trip (4 minutes) from the hotel to the venue.

The bridal room was perfect and the sunset was awesome for pictures.

Thank you again Rachel and Myoung for your assistance especially Myoung who was my day coordinator making sure we kept on schedule.

Regards,
    Cristina
    Hana L. Married on 07/15/2022

Beautiful Venue with Amazing People

This venue was just perfect for my husband and me. We wanted an indoor wedding for July and the venue was able to accommodate our needs. From the initial tour, to the menu tasting, to the big day, the venue and people were an absolute dream. Myoung was so friendly and so helpful when it came to planning and executing our dream-come-true wedding. She was able to accommodate any last minute changes we had and was quick on her feet to come up with solutions to any issues that popped up. I didn't have to worry about anything and had an absolutely stress-free wedding thanks to her. Would 100% recommend this venue and working with Myoung.
  • Saad
    Saad S. Married on 07/03/2022

Simply Amazing

We booked 1757 Golf Club for our Walima (wedding banquet). From the very beginning, Rachel and Myoung were very responsive. We had a lot of moving parts and vendors, which they co-ordinated with spectacularly. They were flexible with our setup and cultural needs. The venue itself was beautiful and offers ample opportunities for memorable wedding photos. We will readily recommend the venue and staff to friends and family.
  • Jenna
    Jenna A. Married on 06/17/2022

Excellent!!

1757 was awesome! The staff was friendly and great to work with. My guests raved about everything during my wedding, the food, the venue, and the staff. My husband and I are very happy that we went with 1757 for our wedding.
  • Steph
    Steph Married on 05/28/2022

Great Venue

This venue was the best golf club in the area to have a wedding. It checked all our boxes! The outdoor and indoor space was amazing. It was affordable but elegant. The staff was amazing and very responsive.
    Elsa R. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing affordable venue

I had the perfect wedding thanks to the staff of 1757! My coordinator Myoung was great! Everything went as planned, all my guest were impressed with how smooth the wedding was! Thank you 1757 for our magical experience!
    Jenny Married on 02/12/2022

Great experience

Staff here are very responsive and flexible. They are willing to help out in any way they can. Even before I asked something, my coordinator knew what needed to be done. They are organized, responsive, flexible, and experienced. Would definitely recommend to my friends.
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 12/04/2021

Book them!!

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about 1757 Golf Club. From the beginning of our engagement to the day after the wedding, this venue was on top of everything. Our venue coordinator, Rachel, was so kind and helpful with assisting in the planning, setup, and breakdown of our wedding day! She kept everyone (including guests and fellow vendors) on the right timeline and even made sure my husband and I had enough time to eat dinner and soak in the evening. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue!
    Jessica O. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great venue and customer service!

1757 was a beautiful venue. Rachel was a great coordinator and made sure everything ran smoothly. Great customer service, highly recommend.
  • Dona
    Dona Married on 10/24/2021

Wedding Day

My husband and I just got married at 1757 and I cannot express how perfect the day was! Rachel was so helpful from the day we booked the venue through the whole planning process. Rachel and her team were so organized and made the wedding day seamless. We had so many of our guests tell us that this was the most organized wedding and everything went according to plan. They made sure us and our guests had everything we needed the whole day.
    Rachel V. Married on 09/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

1757 Coordinator is Amazing!

We had our wedding reception in the ballroom. Rachel, the coordinator, was very responsive and helpful. Any email I sent to her, was almost immediately responded to. She helped run the wedding party smoothly. Decorations we provided were set up how we wanted them, which was one less thing we had to worry about. The aftermath of clean up was extremely impressive. Our bridal suite looked like a tornado ran through the room and somehow the staff managed to get everything back into boxes for us to pick up the next day. Rachel was also very attentive during the wedding and asked us if we needed any help. She also helped us stay on track with the timeline. Overall, she was very professional with all the guests and if it wasn’t for Rachel our wedding reception wouldn’t have run so beautifully.
  • Tiana
    Tiana H. Married on 08/28/2021

Gorgeous Venue!

We just had our wedding at the 1757 Golf Club in August 2021. Our wedding was a Persian wedding and it was black tie. We hosted our ceremony outside on the terrace and had our reception in their ballroom. We absolutely loved working with Rachel in the planning process. She was very responsive to the many emails I sent her. She worked really hard to make sure the venue was everything we wanted it to be. At the beginning of the planning process, she also provided us with a list of their recommended vendors which we ended up using their recommended florist and photo booth company. For food we used their menu from their restaurant. Three weeks later and our guests are still raving about how good the food was! During the day of the wedding, Rachel helped make sure that the vendors showed up, orders were correct, and that everything was set up the way it was supposed to be. Me and my bridesmaids were able to get ready at the venue which made things VERY easy. Rachel provided a beautiful getting ready space that was large enough for our hair and makeup artists, but also large enough for the girls to lounge around. The mini fridge was stocked with waters, sodas, and juices upon arrival. We absolutely LOVED our experience working with Rachel and the folks at the 1757 Golf Club - I strongly recommend this venue to anyone looking to plan a classic, elegant, modern wedding!
  • Aline
    Aline N. Married on 07/17/2021

Incredible Venue and Team

Kelsey and Rachel at 1757 were such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! They were both very responsive and flexible with meeting our needs! I had many, many questions leading up to the wedding that they did not fail to answer promptly and thoroughly. We loved that the venue offered a little more of an all-inclusive package (venue, coordinator, food, drinks, linens, chairs) which made it so much easier for planning. We were very happy with the menu options and our guests still talk about how amazing our hor'dourves were! Rachel was very professional and organized and on the wedding day, everything ran smoothly (even with the thunderstorms!). We highly recommend 1757!
    Chamo Married on 07/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend! Best venue in nova!

Wow…where do I even start... From the minute I reached out to 1757, Kelsey and Rachel have been absolutely phenomenal to work with. From the QUICK responses to the set up and break down of our wedding, we have no regrets. The morning after the wedding, everything was packed and on a cart, ready for me to load the car….how easy is that!? Rachel did an amazing job setting up the decor exactly how I wanted it to be…actually even better. This was also the cheapest venue I found after contacting over 50 other venues around this area…and you truly do get more bang for your buck. We received many positive compliments on the plated(no extra cost unlike other venues) chicken meals. The organization from Rachel was incredible. Our guests were so pleased with how everything flowed perfectly, the meals, the bathrooms, the drinks, literally everything. I gave them our budget, and they adjusted their packages to fit our needs. I couldn’t have asked for a better team. I can’t express how grateful I am for the whole team at 1757. None of my questions went unanswered. I am so so so so happy and so were our guests!!!
    Steve C. Married on 06/25/2021

Excellent Location

What a great venue; superb staff👍 Rachel and Kelsey are very professional! Meals were fantastic👍
  • aWeinbaumWedding
    Samantha Married on 05/15/2021

It was a perfect day

Our wedding was perfect. Rachel was very responsive to all of our questions and helped us find other vendors for our special day (photographer, make up artist, transportation, etc). She was a great day of coordinator and made everything very stress free. The staff was very kind and professional and made our guests feel safe during these unprecedented times. The venue is beautiful, clean, and has plenty of parking/close by hotels for a seamless day. We had 120 guests and it was the perfect size for our wedding!
    Emily G. Married on 02/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

1757 was absolutely AMAZING! Covid is awful but they were so flexible and accommodating even when we could only have 25 people due to restrictions.

Kelsey and Rachel were always available to help, answer and guide us through this process. It was the most PERFECT day at the absolute best venue! The location and venue itself it’s breathtaking and they have such a great package and deal for weddings. Would recommend 1757 first to anyone looking for a venue!!!
  • Maddie
    Maddie Married on 11/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience from Day 1!

I cannot say enough great things about the Rachel, Kelsey, and the rest of the staff at 1757. After visiting a few different venues, Kelsey greeted me at our first visit, and I knew this is who I wanted to work with and where I’d like to get married. She was genuinely excited to be doing what she was doing and it made the whole process so much fun. She offered great tips and suggestions based on not only other brides’ weddings, but her own that took place there. Once the contract was signed, Rachel helped us with more specific planning and was our Day of Coordinator. Leading up to our wedding she was great at communicating any changes we’d need to make due to the pandemic (amount of guests/tables we could have, requiring a plated meal, how cocktail hour would go) and made me feel less anxious about the whole process. She created the timeline for our wedding day which was so helpful to not only myself, but our other vendors.

Our wedding day was hands down the best day of our lives and we owe most of the credit to Rachel and the staff at 1757. We were able to really enjoy ourselves knowing that they had everything under control. Also, they now have a BEAUTIFUL bridal suite which was ready just in time for us to use. We did a first look on the golf course which was amazing and I highly recommend to any future brides. The pictures that we’ve seen are incredible. All of our guests keep raving about how good the food was and how beautiful our wedding was. I wish we could get married here every year!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 11/01/2020

Absolutely Seamless

The second we finished touring 1757, I looked at my husband & said "OMG, can we get married here?!" & he said it's top of the list, but let's look at a few more places.

After checking out a few more vendors, we kept comparing EVERY place to 1757. The package options are affordable and the customer service that Kelsey, Rachel and their entire team provided were absolutely unbeatable.

From the day we toured, they were so fast to answer emails and every question that we had, and after we signed our contract the attentiveness didn't drop a bit. Everything about my wedding planning and wedding day was seamless - perfectly laid out, and exactly what Wanted it to be.

Go for 1757 - you won't regret it.
    Emily N. Married on 10/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great venue, beautiful reception area/ grounds, and great communication

We chose 1757 for our wedding venue and were so happy we did. It’s a beautiful place, great location, and very reasonable price wise. Rachel was the coordinator that we worked with and she was excellent. She was very responsive, reassuring, and well organized. She answered our many, many questions and met with us multiple times to go over details. We loved our wedding and our guests had a great time! We are so happy we chose 1757 and were able to work with Rachel. I would recommend this venue to anyone! Bonus points to venue for the beautiful grounds/ surroundings for photos!
  • Abigael
    Abigael H. Married on 02/22/2020

Fantastic, Helpful, and Inexpensive

1757 is a great wedding venue, and at an affordable price, especially compared to many of the other venue options in the Northern Virginia area. Setup and takedown was included, along with catering, and a day-of coordinator. We worked with both Rachel and Kelsey as our wedding coordinators. We were able to meet with them at any time, and they were a huge help, very responsive, and flexible/accommodating. Rachel was so helpful and easygoing, perfect for a bride who already has enough on her plate. For example, they made a personalized breakfast/brunch buffet menu for us, and they were able to work with the special dietary needs of some of our guests. The venue is really beautiful; there is a lot of natural light in the ballroom, which was perfect for our daytime wedding. A guide took us and our photographers around the property on golf carts for us to take pictures. Overall, we can't think of anything we didn't like about 1757.
    Pam K. Married on 02/14/2020

Rehearsal dinner

An awesome wedding rehearsal dinner spot. The food was delicious, staff was friendly and professional. Monroe room was perfect for a party of 40. Would use this location again.
illustration stars