1757 Golf Club Reviews

1757 Golf Club 5
1757 Golf Club 6
1757 Golf Club 7

Breonna Mcclain · Getting married on 01/04/2020

The perfect experience to compliment our perfect day.

The staff at 1757 are very friendly, easy to work with, patient, extremely responsive and helpful. We wanted a venue for our wedding that provided an outdoor and indoor option in addition to a place that would lend itself to beautiful pictures, a fun time, delicious food, and required little work (preparation/clean-up) for our family and friends.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Katherine L · Married on 05/25/2019

Katherine L

We had the perfect day thanks to our coordinator, Rachel, for making everything go smoothly on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Angela · Married on 05/04/2019

Mrs Angela Allen

No words to describe the amazing wedding and reception we had at 1757 Golf Club for our daughter and son in law. Rachel was amazing! The food was more than we hoped! Venue is beautiful. What an awesome deal for the services provided. We had so many compliments! Thank you 1757 Golf Club! Our experience was better than a hole in one! A++++++

Sent on 05/10/2019
    1757 Golf Club 16
    1757 Golf Club 17
    1757 Golf Club 18

Renee · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful team, perfect day!

Rachel, Kelsey, and the entire staff at 1757 Golf Club made our day so special. They took care to make sure everything went smoothly, and it was a huge success from start to finish. My guests were coming up to me all night telling me how much they enjoyed the venue, food, and staff. SO happy I held my big day there!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Vincent · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Everybody at 1757 was so incredibly helpful, but Rachel deserves a special shoutout for being absolutely amazing. She was always responsive and accommodating, and she made sure that our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Venue

We actually chose 1757 a year and a half before our actual wedding date. We toured 5 other venues, and nothing compared to 1757. The vibe, the employees, the atmosphere, it was all wonderful. We worked with Rachel and Kelsey, and both of them were just incredible to work with. We hit a very small snag on our wedding night, and Rachel, without missing a beat, fixed it immediately. They worked with us on menu, and dietary restrictions, so perfectly. We could not have asked for a more perfect venue than 1757!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

1757 is a beautiful venue! Carlene the wedding coordinator was great and always made things so easy! the food is out of this world! so if you are considering looking at this venue for you wedding please check it out, it is so worth it!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

We got married on May 19th and words cannot express how happy we were in picking 1757. From doing the tour and signing the contract, to the actual wedding day, everything was seamless. Carlene and Kelsey were fantastic to work with. They responded quickly to my multiple emails. I sent Carlene pictures & emails of the set up for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and she set everything perfectly! The food was also delicious and guests came up to us during the wedding raving about the food. It was a wonderful day, and we couldn't have done it without 1757. Thank you!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Charletta

Charletta · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing experience. Worth the money and such easy and professional employees. From the coordinator Carlene to the bartending manager. They made me feel so special every time we interacted and stayed on top of all details.

Sent on 04/30/2018
    1757 Golf Club 19
    1757 Golf Club 20

Sam · Married on 04/08/2018

1757 is a beautiful and affordable wedding venue for the DC area. We were looking for a Sunday brunch venue, and from the very beginning Kelsey made us feel so welcome. The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, and their all inclusive package made the day super easy for us. Carlene was very responsive to emails and to our requests. We were able to drop our decorations off up to a week before, and store them there for almost a week afterwards, so we really didn't have to worry about anything on the day of. The location is extremely convenient, especially for out of town guests (The Residence Inn next door is also wonderful - recently updated and they can offer a free shuttle to the venue).

Sent on 04/14/2018

Sherry · Married on 03/17/2018

Carlene Boyer was an outstanding wedding coordinator! She ensure my husband and i’s day went off without any issues! I highly recommend this venue. It is well worth ones money!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Lindsay · Married on 01/20/2018

Kelsey and Carlene were excellent! Everything was perfect with our day and we would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2017

We had our New Year's Eve wedding at 1757 (included our first-look, bridal party photos, ceremony and reception/celebration. Truly, I can not say enough great things—And, I researched close to 100 venues, am picky and I have high standards :-)

It was the best combo of my top priorities: local; value; great food; good venue for a beautiful, personal, ceremony and kick-ass party to follow; easy to work with.

The entire staff was so friendly and accommodating throughout the entire process and day-of. The wedding coordinator had great ideals, was very flexible and very responsive. I didn't need to hire a third-party wedding planner. They've got lots of cool ways to make your wedding personal and help make your event what you want, with a personal touch. The food was great (everyone loved!), the ballroom and bar space was perfect. And again ALL the staff—from the waiters, to the wedding coordinator, to chef, to the guys driving the golf carts—were incredibly wonderful, to the point that guests made comments about this! Wedding planning is overwhelming, and it's nice that coordinating with 1757 was one less thing to worry about. And, at the end of the day, their pricing is extremely competitive for the area so I feel like we got such a great value for all we got.

I also used their recommended vendrs: Rick's Florist and A2Z Music Factory for DJ / Lighting. Because the three teams had worked so closely together previous events, everything was totally seamless for mine (and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined with a jam-packed dance floor the entire night!)

SIDE TIP: We had a room block at the Embassy Suites next door which was very convenient (for shuttle runs or ubers)—plus, they have an incredible brunch spread included in the price of all the rooms :-)

Thanks a million to the entire 1757 staff for helping us host a spectacular event that we (and our guests!) will never forget. It means the world to us.

Sent on 04/10/2018
    1757 Golf Club 21
    1757 Golf Club 22

Lauren and Adam · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I got married this past Saturday (December 16th) at 1757 and it was the most beautiful wedding I could have ever imagined. Every staff member at 1757 went above and beyond and truly made our wedding weekend more beautiful and special that I could have imagined. From our first walk through with Kelsey, we felt comfortable and “at home.” Kelsey was easygoing, informative and warm which made choosing the venue effortless. We then started our planning process with Katie who is incredible! She was responsive, provided great advice, and helped us pull together our wedding. We met with her multiple times to get all of the details down. Katie ended up not being available for our wedding, but 1757 made the transition for us seamless. Kelsey (who we met in the beginning) stepped up and picked up exactly where we left off with Katie. Truly, she did not miss a beat. Then our wedding came and everything went so incredibly smooth; it is almost mind blowing. 1757 staff set up all the decorations beautifully, and it literally took my breath away when I saw everything. We had our ceremony indoors and then moved on to cocktail hour and the reception where we danced the night away. Truly, from start to finish, 1757 and all staff were incredible and I am so grateful for them! My husband and I would recommend them to ANYONE!!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/04/2017

We are so happy with our experience at 1757. The staff made our year of wedding planning seem as though it was a breeze. We highly recommend this venue for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Katie is the absolute BEST! She made everything leading up to our wedding super easy and made the day of run so smoothly! We couldn’t have been happier with our experience at 1757 Golf Club!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

1757 is a beautiful wedding venue with an outstanding staff!! The food and drinks were delicious. Every little detail was gorgeous and they made our wedding day so special. Our wedding coordinator through 1757, Katie Frey, made the entire planning process a breeze!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Katie and her staff at 1757 were amazing. From the moment we signed our contract to our sparkler exit, the planning process and day of the wedding were spectacular. Katie is very prompt in responding to emails, and she made sure everything we asked for was taken care of. I would recommend this venue without hesitation.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jacin · Married on 09/16/2017

From the minute we signed our contract, Katie and her team at 1757 took care of every last detail to make our dream wedding a reality! The entire menu was delicious and we were able to book our tasting and choose our entrees early in the planning process. From there, we met with Katie (aka wedding coordinator extraordinaire) to go over all the fine details like table decor and even recommendations for other vendors. Katie was quick to respond via email and accommodating to all our requests. Leading up to the wedding day, Katie and her team took care of all the setup to make the cocktail hour and reception spaces exactly as we had planned, down to the finest details. Throughout the reception, Katie checked in on us and made sure everything stayed on track. We couldn’t be happier with 1757 Golf Club and are SO GLAD we chose this venue for our wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    1757 Golf Club 27
    1757 Golf Club 28
    1757 Golf Club 29

Michael · Married on 07/15/2017

1757 Golf Club was a bit of a stretch for our budget, but from the first visit we made we were sold! A gorgeous venue with super-attentive staff and an exceptional menu of delicious food. Katie was willing to make adjustments and changes just days before the wedding, which made several stressful situations so easy to resolve. The day of the reception, Katie was immensely flexible and supportive, offering suggestions and making sure everything ran smoothly. I also have to give a huge shout-out to MacKenzie, who was constantly checking on us to make sure we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves, even helping to bustle my wife's dress. Anyone who chooses this venue will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • I

Irene · Married on 07/08/2017

We knew from our first visit that 1757 Golf Club was one of the top places on our list when we first started searching for venues. The variety of spaces - between the bar, ballroom, patio and beautiful golf course - were really appealing, as well as the affordability of their packages, the variety in their menu, and the professionalism and patience of event coordinator Katie. She was informative, detailed, patient, kind, and everything we didn't know we needed in an event coordinator! She's well organized and amazing at her job, and very accommodating depending on any custom requests you make about your event. We and our vendors loved working with her, and even the service staff were a hit at our wedding. The bartenders were fun to be around, and we even had our own assistant to help us during dinner; she set up our entrees for dinner in the boardroom so we could eat by ourselves for a bit, and it was beautifully lit with our candles and my bouquet. I can't say enough good things about 1757!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Brooke · Married on 05/20/2017

1757 Golf Club is AMAZING. Our wedding was perfect and we owe it all to them.
    Katie Frey was our planner from the venue and I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Katie. Katie is a GEM.
    I worked with her for well over a year planning my wedding and we established a wonderful working relationship. I am an event planner myself so coming from the industry I have very high standards and I am quite the perfectionist. Working with Katie was nothing but fantastic. She knocked it out of the park.
    Her response rate on emails was amazing. Getting emails back from her at all hours of the day and night. She was always SO quick in getting back to me and always communicating what was going on. Even if she didn't have an answer at that time she would let me know she was looking into it and would get back to me. She was even responding to emails on her day off. Her dedication to her job was very clear through and through.
    She provided guidance, advice and suggestions. She was patient and understanding. She was supportive, flexible and accommodating. She was friendly, easy to work with and passionate about her job. She was there day in and day out to answer all my questions and to make me feel at ease. I knew she would take care of everything and that she did.
    The rehearsal was great and ran very smoothly thanks to Katie. And then of course the wedding day. Everything was set up perfectly! She executed flawlessly and my vision became a reality. Her attention to detail was amazing and she did everything that I asked of her. I can't thank her enough for allowing me to enjoy my wedding day and for making me feel like she had everything in control and I had nothing to worry about. As an event planner being able to sit back, relax and enjoy is exactly what I wanted and exactly what happened. Thank you Katie and 1757 for making our wedding perfect.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Taryn · Married on 05/19/2017

I felt at home with Katie and the 1757 staff. She is the kindest person I have ever worked with. I was comfortable and all my worries were put to rest as a bride. I could go on and on about the venue and staff. I was over the moon happy with everything start to finish

Sent on 05/25/2017

Estefania · Married on 04/22/2017

It is not a mistake or technical glitch that 1757 has a perfect rating with over eighty reviews. From the venue itself to the team at the course to the food, 1757 is as good, if not better, than advertised. All of guests thoroughly enjoyed their experience at our reception and in large part that is due to the quality and value of the service provided by the venue. However an even larger factor in our reception being such a hit was Katie Frey. It was clear early on when we walked through the venue with Katie that she excels at what she does because she is passionate and cares about the couples she works with. She went above and beyond our expectations and provided us with the peace of mind we needed to relax and actually enjoy our reception. Her attention to detail and ability to anticipate and address any issues is remarkable. However, it is probably her vision and outside the box thinking that really helped to set our reception apart from others we have been to. By the end of our journey with Katie, it honestly felt like we were working with an old friend that we had known for years and trusted without hesitation. Five stars for the venue. Five more stars just for Katie.

Sent on 04/27/2017