161 Entertainment Reviews

24 | Monroe, CT

24 Reviews for 161 Entertainment

Sara Scrofani · Married on 03/02/2019

Fantastic!

Keith was the DJ for our Adult Night Out school fundraiser. The music was perfect for the crowd and he went above and beyond with everything from start to finish!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Pamela Hernandez · Married on 11/11/2018

A momentous event

Keith was very accommodating to our special requests for our wedding. He met all of our last minute changes and helped us to have a night with friends and family we will never forget. Our families didn't want the wedding to end. Without a doubt we would definitely hire Keith again for our next event, I do highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Margaret · Married on 10/06/2018

We we're very pleased with Keith for our 30th reunion, He kept the music flowing all night. Everyone had a wonderful time. He is an asset to your company. I have a college graduation party coming up in May, plan on requesting Keith. Thank you so much for your services.

Sent on 10/08/2018

161 Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Margaret for such a great review and an awesome event. We were extremely happy and excited to be a part of the reunion alumni. We are able, ready and willing for any future evnts you having xoming and as always we will help "Make It Happen". Thank you again.

Janet · Married on 09/28/2018

Keith was great for my sister's 40th birthday! He was totally professional and answered every question that I had. The music was fantastic! Everybody danced the night away. The equipment and lights that he used were top notch. He even took some pictures of the party which came out amazing! I will definitely be using him again. Thank you Keith!

Sent on 10/11/2018

161 Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Janet for the review, we truly appreciate it. Our goal has always and will continue to be the best experience we offer to everyone. It's always a rewarding feeling to not only see everyone enjoy themselves but to also see the guest of honor has smiles and dance all night long makes us feel proud to be a part of the evening. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of an exciting party and a HUGE happy birthday to Michelle and many more to come!

Best regards,
    Keith
    161 Entertainment And More!
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 08/11/2018

Keith was loved by everyone

While planning our wedding, we booked Keith, but sort of forgot about it until a few days before the wedding. We quickly gave some ideas to Keith about the type of atmosphere we wanted and he did the rest. The music was perfect, he MCed everything seamlessly, and the lighting was amazing. Best of all, his prices are amazing.

Sent on 11/13/2018

161 Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Michael, e truly appreciate it. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.

Jenna · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Keith really made our night as the music master for our backyard wedding celebration. He followed our rather vague instructions - not too flashy, cocktail music for a while, then dance music - so that my husband and I were pleased with the overall mood throughout the evening. Even better, though, Keith adeptly chose music that both spurred on the party AND felt out the crowd for their preferences. He even asked our youngest to be Assistant DJ and help out, which made his night. We highly recommend.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/02/2018

Keith did a great job of playing what we asked for, setting the tone that we wanted, and set the uplighting perfectly.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Joy · Married on 04/27/2018

Keith was great! The kids had a great time. He interacted with them and kept them engaged the entire time! Thanks!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Dymond · event on 01/27/2018

He’s the best around ???????? Looking for a DJ call on Keith

Sent on 02/08/2018

Alexandra · Married on 12/08/2017

I can't thank you enough for making our Annual Holiday Party the best one yet. Staff had a BLAST! The feedback I received is that you are personable, fun and your music was on point. THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/13/2017

161 Entertainment's reply:

It was truly an honor and privilege to take part with the company's annual holiday gathering. It's always the best feeling to see all dancing, smiling, socializing and enjoying the entertainment that we've provided for everyone. We hope to be considered for future events and continue to build a great relationship with Lifebridge. If there is anything we can assist with please feel free to contact is anytime. Thank you in advance.

R · Married on 10/28/2017

Awesome DJ. The music was great and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Keith was amazing start to finished. He assisted me with all my pre-wedding details and day of wedding details. I had the perfect ceremony & reception, it was truly a nonstop party!

Sent on 10/16/2017

R · Married on 09/09/2017

Keith was fantastic to work with. His blend of songs kept everyone on the dance floor. No one wanted to leave because the music was great.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Barbara · Married on 06/24/2017

Awesome DJ. He kept the crowd pleased. He added sound effects during our raffles which made it more fun. He entertained us with the music of our time in the 80's and current. Overall a great experience. He was very professional through the whole process. Insured and responsible. Reasonable and kept
    People on the dance floor the whole evening. Excellent choice!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Katrina · Married on 05/27/2017

I enjoyed Kool Keith so much. He always knows the right music to play for the enviroment. Very happy with my service. I will definately use him again.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Robyn · Married on 12/17/2016

I contracted 161 Entertainment for my corporate Holiday Party. The planning, the communication, the interaction all before the event was great. As the party date approached my anxiety grew and your daily instant messages calmed my nerves. I am forever grateful to you all for the constant reassurance and calming communication that you provided. Your professionalism and promptness is a plus, we at St. V's ED will forever be in love with 161 Entertainment. Thank you for gracing us with your WONDERFUL gift of music and making this an AMAZING event..

Sent on 12/18/2016

Sheneta · Married on 12/10/2016

He is the best Dj in this world very reliable and pays attention to detai. He is always available when I need him. He keeps the crowd on the floor

Sent on 12/14/2016

Ramon · Married on 05/21/2016

Not only is "Kool" Keith Jackson a legend in the DJ business, he is an amazing person displaying honesty, transparency and a genuine professional courtesy not often found in the music business. If you're not sure, you need not to do anything else but set up that initial free consultation and you'll soon find out after interacting with Keith, that he is the man for the job. The website functionality that allows you to select your playlist is very user-friendly and a nice touch. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Tye · Married on 05/26/2015

The level of professionalism was immeasurable when it came to my experience with my DJ Keith Jackson of 161 Entertainment. He went above and beyond to make my day special. He was very knowledgeable about the wedding industry and was able to assist me with lighting and offered tips while I was in the planning phase. I can’t say enough about the service that I received. I highly recommend their services for your wedding or next event.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Shawna · Married on 01/28/2017

I would not think twice about hiring 161 Entertainment! They are professional, fun, and they really know how to keep the crowd going. They catered to everyone's taste. Even when faced with some technical difficulties, Kool Keith knew how to keep us laughing and entertained. Excellent company!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Great dj ..very professional..good music ..

Sent on 12/15/2016

Rhonda · Married on 06/01/2017

As always Keith is outstanding. provides the most professional service and plays all of the best music.

Sent on 05/31/2017
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired Keith after we saw him perform at a wedding showcase. We loved the vibe he had going, and he did this well at our wedding. He had people on the dance floor all night. He met with us about 10 days before the wedding to go over names and special requests. He was pretty good about keeping to our song requests, but there were a few songs that we had on our “must play” list that weren’t played, and a couple songs on our “don’t play” list that were. But he was very good at keeping people on the dance floor and keeping the party going. Several people told us how great he was and everyone had a good time. We’d use him again!

Sent on 06/19/2017