150 Sunset Reviews

53 | El Paso, TX

53 Reviews for 150 Sunset

53 150 Sunset Reviews

Elizabeth Parra · Married on 09/22/2018

Increíble service and attention to detail from the ceremony to the dinner

This was an absolutely beautiful place to have a wedding. Our was wedding was September of 2018. The ambiance is to die for. I thank everyone from 150 Sunset for their professionalism and great attention to detail.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    150 Sunset 1

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth, it was our pleasure :) Thank you for putting your trust in us! Best wishes to you and your new hubby ;)

Nichole Molina · Married on 06/28/2018

150 Sunset/Marquez Wedding

Absolutely AMAZING. We were looking for a venue to have our wedding at and came across 150 Sunset. Gabbi (the event coordinator) and Leanne (the event designer) did an amazing job in creating the vision we were looking for and everything, from the ceremony space, the landscaping outside, to the reception came out GORGEOUS. We couldn't be any happier with ALL the services offered and given before, day of and after. They were very attentive and organized in helping us keep our day less stressful. The day of our wedding, our server( i believe his name was Tony, i hope im not mistaken) was awesome. The bartenders and in house DJ Rick did everything we requested. Everything and everyone made our day one to remember. Thank you staff at 150 Sunset

Sent on 10/26/2018
    150 Sunset 8
    150 Sunset 9
    150 Sunset 10

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Nichole! It was so much fun planning with you and we love seeing your gorgeous photos :))

Gina · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved working with Gabbi and Leanne. They were always so quick to help me change what I wanted to change, and they delivered EXACTLY what I was looking for, for our wedding. Everything was spectacular and I got so many compliments on how wonderful and beautiful the wedding was. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/30/2018

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you SO much Gina! :)

Cosette · Married on 05/27/2018

It wasn’t my wedding - but I wish it were.
    Everything was perfectly perfect. The venue is spectacular - and I have heard this from many of the guests. As MOB, I suggest all those searching for the perfect venue and services, visit 150 Sunset; you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/07/2018

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much Cosette for your kind words! It was a pleasure planning with you and Gina :)

Melissa · Married on 04/15/2018

Gabbi, Julianne, Rick the DJ and all the staff made this event an unforgettable one! They are amazing at their job; glad that we picked this Venue for our wedding! Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    150 Sunset 11
    150 Sunset 12
    150 Sunset 13
    150 Sunset 14

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you Melissa!! It was honor to be a part of your special day, thank you for trusting 150 Sunset. Congratulations again :)

Christina · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I absolutely LOVED 150 sunset. Gabbi and Julianne made sure they captured our vision to a t!
    Their attention to detail and professionalism is the best! Santi, the chef did an amazing job with the food and food tasting....

Ruben · Married on 12/02/2017

Gabbi and Julianne were amazing and we could not have asked for a better wedding. We had nothing but great comments from our guests. We would recommend and have been recommending your venue to everyone we know.

Sent on 12/20/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much Ruben! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we're so happy you had an amazing experience with us. :)

Tina-Marie · Married on 12/02/2017

It was a beautiful wedding! We wouldn't change a single thing. Gabbi and Juliaenne were amazing...cool, calm & collective. The scheduled taste-testing went well - food was fantastic. In fact, everyone at the wedding said the music (DJ Rick) food and venue was the best they've ever experienced. Elegant, classy, perfect atmosphere. Very little to no stress (other than what I probably created in my own mind!). They did all the work, made great suggestions and couldn't have made it easier for me!!! Thank you so much for remaining calm, thinking of all the little and big details and making our special evening the most memorable one ever. The venue and team of 150 Sunset are amazing! We are forever thankful. Ruben & Tina-Marie Hew Len-Castro

Sent on 12/20/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of our services, Tina- Marie! We had so much fun getting to know you and Ruben, it was our pleasure to be part of your special day. Wishing you both all the best :)

Mel · Married on 12/01/2017

I had my 50th birthday party at 150 Sunset and it was amazing! The service from the staff was exceptional! The food was delicious. Gabbi and Julianne were profession and easy to work with. I credit them for an amazing night! All I did was show up! I highly recommend this venue for special events!!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    150 Sunset 15
    150 Sunset 16
    150 Sunset 17
    150 Sunset 18
    150 Sunset 19

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa!! It was an honor to be part of your special celebration, happy birthday again :)

Elisa · Married on 11/10/2017

Having our wedding at 150 Sunset was such a wonderful experience! Juliaenne and Gabbi helped with everything, right down to my beautiful bouquet. Without them I'm not sure what I would have done. They are so patient, nice, welcoming and reliable!
    The venue itself is gorgeous, everyone loved the food and the music! It is really a very unique beautiful venue.
    Thank you 150 Sunset for a beautiful night and all your hard work!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2017

This venue was well worth the price!! Can fit about 250 – 300 people. All staff members were professional and polite and work well with other vendors. Food and drink must be ordered through the venue’s kitchen. We were able to taste test ahead of time to help decide what items to choose from including the alcoholic beverages – the mojitos and sangria are great! Instead of ordering plates for each guest, we worked with the event coordinator, Gabbi Rodriguez, to create a menu of finger foods at different serving stations, so that guests can mingle and choose their own food. We had a soup and salad bar, queso and tostadas, bacon wrapped shrimp, green chile chicken empanadas, AND a slider station w/ shoestring and sweet potato fries (my husband’s favorite food is burgers and mine is fries). For our budget, this was a more cost-effective method of feeding our guests. Everything was DELICIOUS!
    As for the décor, Gabbi and the event design coordinator, Juliaenne Munoz, were amazing and asked very specific questions. We provided our own centerpieces, table numbers, and desserts the day before. I worked with Juliaenne for our centerpiece flowers as well as my bridal bouquet and bridal party flowers - they turned out so vibrant and beautiful!
    A DJ was part of our package for 4 hours. He did send me an Excel spreadsheet to fill out with any specific songs that we wanted for the night. He was able to merge two songs for our first dance and without practicing once, it turned out great! I do wish we had spent a little more time working on our list of songs and having more communication with DJ Ivan. (we left it a little too last minute)
    I am originally from El Paso but live in San Antonio. There were MANY email conversations between myself, maid of honor, Gabbi and Juliaenne - always professional, prompt, and willing to answer my many questions and make changes with whatever I asked. My husband and I were extremely happy with our choice of venue! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/04/2018

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to give us feedback! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family during this process. We're so happy that you enjoyed everything about your wedding. Wishing you many happy years to come and we hope you visit us next time you're in town :)

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

Beautiful venue and great staff. Everyone went out of their way to make our day perfect and memorable... It is a little pricey however we did have a rather large wedding and wanted open bar. They can work with every budget. The only flop was that there was not enough wait staff for our rehearsal dinner and it took a long time to be served. Almost an hour! We did let the venue know ahead on how many people would be attending... maybe just an off night? The food was delicious though!

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

We held our wedding reception at 150 Sunset and could not have been happier with how everything went. The venue was beautiful, the service impeccable, and the food was delicious! We planned the wedding from Austin and had anticipated this would make the planning process far more difficult, but with the help of Gabbi (event coordinator) the entire planning process was easy! She and Julianne (designer) were incredibly responsive and helpful. Gabbi even coordinated with our other vendors (photographer, mariachis, bakery) to ensure everything stayed on track the day of our wedding! The reception went smoothly, the in-house DJ was awesome, and our family & friends had the best time! We HIGHLY recommend 150 Sunset!!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    150 Sunset 24
    150 Sunset 25
    150 Sunset 26

150 Sunset's reply:

Jamie thank you so much for your thoughtful words! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day :))
  • MarryingMyLifelongCrush

Deanna · Married on 09/02/2017

We got in touch with this venue. Its so gorgeous and definitely the style we loved for our wedding. Unfortunately, we weren't able to book this venue due to our budget. It was definitely our top choice had we had the budget for it.

Thania · Married on 09/02/2017

My wedding was a dream!!! Everything was beautiful and just perfect! The venue alone was wonderful, but Gabbi, our coordinator, played a huge part in making sure not just the planning was smooth and easy, but she was also the reason this day was executed perfectly.
    Gabbi brought our vision to life and we HIGHLY recommend anyone looking at having their wedding at 150 Sunset to work with her.

Thank you!!!! :)

150 Sunset 31
    150 Sunset 32
    150 Sunset 33

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Thania! You & Aaron were a dream to work with and we're so honored to be part of your special celebration. :)

Alice · Married on 07/27/2017

Gabby and Julianne made the process so very easy their professionalism is above reproach. They put together such a beautiful event everyone raved about it and enjoyed themselves. Giselle and Tony put it over the top. I truly recommend 150 Sunset for any type of event. We all gave them a perfect 10.

Sent on 07/27/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Alice! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience with your daughter's baby shower.

Nicholle · Married on 07/22/2017

Beautiful venue! Gabbi is amazing she made every detail I imagined come to life!

Sent on 07/27/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Nicholle! :)

Crystalblue · Married on 07/15/2017

Gabby and her team did an incredible job with our wedding! The amount of time and communication they gave us was the most reassuring part of planning. There was never a question too big or too small for us to ask, and the week of our wedding Gabby was available for everything we needed. Their kitchen was incredible for our tasting, and we were blown away with how well everything came out, even with us have 250 guests! The venue is gorgeous, and the layout of the place is what dreams are made of! I loved that we could have our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in the same place! During the reception there was an incredible flow, with guest being able to dance, sit and watch, or even socialize outside in the gardens area. It was a beautiful venue, and incredible staff that I would recommend for any event!

150 Sunset 34
    150 Sunset 35
    150 Sunset 36
    150 Sunset 37
    150 Sunset 38
    150 Sunset 39
  • I

Ileana · Married on 06/11/2017

The ladies from 150 Sunset helped us plan a beautiful event. They provided excellent service and communicated with us on every detail. I have never experienced such service! Plus the food was excellent!

Sent on 06/27/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Ileana! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience with your brunch event. We hope to see you again soon :)

Janell · Married on 06/10/2017

This has to be the most beautiful wedding venue in El Paso!! So many options for decor to make your wedding look unique. Gabby is amazing to work with, she helped me so much throughout the way especially the week of the wedding. The food is absolutely delicious!! No frozen food like other venues. I recommend 150 Sunset and Fiori flowers, they gave me my fairytale wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Janell! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience with your wedding. Wishing you and Johnny a lifetime of love :)

Kim · Married on 06/03/2017

Gabbi was a pleasure to work with! Being from out of state, I had to rely on emails for communication, and she was always prompt and helpful in her responses. The ambience and setting of the garden room was perfect for our event. We had many compliments from our guests!

Sent on 06/28/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Kim! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience with your son's rehearsal dinner. It was a pleasure serving you :)

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I had our wedding here October 22, 2016 and it was worth every penny!
    The venue is gorgeous! It has a rustic, garden romantic feel that can easily be transformed into any style that you like.
    We had our ceremony at the botanical garden but, you can also have your ceremony at this venue.
    A huge thank you to Gabbi and Victoria for making our dream wedding come true. All of the staff is professional and will always give 100% to make sure your big day is exactly how you want it to be. This venue has different packages depending on how many guests you want but overall it might be a little pricey for some people since you have to buy your dinner/food from their kitchen and there is a certain amount you have to spend (food and bar) for the packages. That being said, their chefs are amazing and the extra money you spend on food is totally worth it. Gabbi and Victoria are super flexible and were always easy to communicate with. If you have pictures of flowers, center pieces, decoration ideas etc, Victoria will do an amazing job at recreating that look for your wedding. All of our guests were amazed on how beautiful our wedding was and it was the best night in our lives! Definitely recommend this venue

Devon · Married on 09/10/2016

This was the first of many venues we looked at and we fell in love immediately. We were happy to find out that when we made the decision to use this venue, they had one more Saturday open in the month we wanted. Gabi and Victoria made all the magic happen and we had an amazing wedding! The food was delicious, the venue looked beautiful and everyone had a great time. We have been happily married for two weeks now and we couldn't be happier with our choice of using this amazing venue.

Debbie · Married on 08/06/2016

Mario and I never thought it would ever be possible but our dream wedding became a reality at 150 Sunset. Their attention to detail and their professionalism was beyond what we expected from a venue. Their staff was truly heaven sent when we felt wedding details overwhelming us and can't rave enough about the incredibly tastey dinner that was prepared especially for us. Thank you 150 Sunset for making our dream a reality!
    Mr. & Mrs. Luna ??