150 Sunset Reviews

150 Sunset 7
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 09/21/2019

150 sunset event center

The wedding was gorgeous. We had morning but compliments for the decorations to the food. The outdoor ceremony we had planned had to be moved inside due to rain, but you never would have known that. The indoor ceremony was wonderfully setup and intimate. Gabbi, the day of coordinator, and her assistant handled everything. It was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 10/07/2019

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! We were thrilled to play a role in your special day :). Congratulations again!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Daw · Married on 09/07/2019

Fairytale Experience

everything was smooth sailing! If anything went wrong, then took care of it right away. My wedding was everything I dreamt of and more! I highly recommend using 150 sunset for all your wedding needs!

Sent on 09/09/2019

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! We were honored to be part of your special day :). Congratulations again to you & Matthew!
  • Marlenn

Marlenn Barraza · Married on 08/17/2019

Relax, 150 is here to help!

I got married August 2019 and 150 Sunset made our wedding dream come true! We planned our wedding in 8 months and the 150 staff made it a stress free and smooth time. Gabi, Ilaria, and Marcos are three of the best people you will work with while planning your wedding and made sure everything was taken care of on the big day! Ourselves and our guests had so much fun! Everyone had great things to say not only about the beautiful venue but also about the staff, décor, and food. My husband and I highly recommend 150 Sunset for your special event!

Sent on 09/09/2019

150 Sunset's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Marlenn! We're thrilled you had a wonderful time. Congratulations again to you and Juan :)
  • Daryl

Daryl Stein · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend

Gabbi and her team were wonderful. Gabbi is very organized and helpful. Gabbi came prepared to each meeting with a checklist. It made it very easy for us. She was very prompt with any questions we sent over email. She was on top of it. She made planning a wedding seem easy. Wedding day- all of the staff at 150 sunset were wonderful. They truly catered to us and our needs. They made sure my husband and I were well taken care of on our wedding day and didn't have to worry about anything besides having fun. They brought us our food (we had a buffet) and made sure we ate. They informed us when our s'mores station was opening and made sure we got some. I highly recommend Gabbi and her team. They are amazing!

Sent on 06/20/2019

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Daryl! We had such a wonderful time planning with you and Ray, your wedding day was truly magical. We hope to see you again soon for your next celebration ;)

Elizabeth Parra · Married on 09/22/2018

Increíble service and attention to detail from the ceremony to the dinner

This was an absolutely beautiful place to have a wedding. Our was wedding was September of 2018. The ambiance is to die for. I thank everyone from 150 Sunset for their professionalism and great attention to detail.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    150 Sunset 8

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth, it was our pleasure :) Thank you for putting your trust in us! Best wishes to you and your new hubby ;)

Nichole Molina · Married on 06/28/2018

150 Sunset/Marquez Wedding

Absolutely AMAZING. We were looking for a venue to have our wedding at and came across 150 Sunset. Gabbi (the event coordinator) and Leanne (the event designer) did an amazing job in creating the vision we were looking for and everything, from the ceremony space, the landscaping outside, to the reception came out GORGEOUS. We couldn't be any happier with ALL the services offered and given before, day of and after. They were very attentive and organized in helping us keep our day less stressful. The day of our wedding, our server( i believe his name was Tony, i hope im not mistaken) was awesome. The bartenders and in house DJ Rick did everything we requested. Everything and everyone made our day one to remember. Thank you staff at 150 Sunset

Sent on 10/26/2018
    150 Sunset 15
    150 Sunset 16
    150 Sunset 17

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Nichole! It was so much fun planning with you and we love seeing your gorgeous photos :))

Gina · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved working with Gabbi and Leanne. They were always so quick to help me change what I wanted to change, and they delivered EXACTLY what I was looking for, for our wedding. Everything was spectacular and I got so many compliments on how wonderful and beautiful the wedding was. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/30/2018

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you SO much Gina! :)

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Gabbi and Leanne did a wonderful job in helping me plan my wedding. When I first started, I was overwhelmed, nervous and afraid of all the details that go into planning a wedding. Luckily, Gabbi was there every step of the way and helped guide me through the process. Her positive attitude reassured me that I was in good hands. She was always on top of things; responding to emails promptly, gave me reminders of due dates and was always available to answer any of my questions/concerns. I met Leanne almost towards the end of my wedding planning. Leanne had replaced the previous event designer I had been working with and the transition could not have been better. I felt like Leanne and I were on the same page from day one. She was reassuring and gave input where I had doubts. She did an amazing job with the ideas I had and worked within my budget for decor. Everything on my wedding day turned out beautifully and I could not have done it without the help of these two ladies. The venue was just the look I had imagined for my special day. My friends and family are still talking about what a great time they had. Thank you to all the staff at 150 Sunset. You all are awesome!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you SO much for your feedback, Jessica! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and we wish you & Frank all the happiness in the world :)

Cosette · Married on 05/27/2018

It wasn’t my wedding - but I wish it were.
    Everything was perfectly perfect. The venue is spectacular - and I have heard this from many of the guests. As MOB, I suggest all those searching for the perfect venue and services, visit 150 Sunset; you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/07/2018

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much Cosette for your kind words! It was a pleasure planning with you and Gina :)

Melissa · Married on 04/15/2018

Gabbi, Julianne, Rick the DJ and all the staff made this event an unforgettable one! They are amazing at their job; glad that we picked this Venue for our wedding! Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    150 Sunset 18
    150 Sunset 19
    150 Sunset 20
    150 Sunset 21

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you Melissa!! It was honor to be a part of your special day, thank you for trusting 150 Sunset. Congratulations again :)

Christina · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I absolutely LOVED 150 sunset. Gabbi and Julianne made sure they captured our vision to a t!
    Their attention to detail and professionalism is the best! Santi, the chef did an amazing job with the food and food tasting....

Sent on 12/29/2017

Ruben · Married on 12/02/2017

Gabbi and Julianne were amazing and we could not have asked for a better wedding. We had nothing but great comments from our guests. We would recommend and have been recommending your venue to everyone we know.

Sent on 12/20/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much Ruben! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we're so happy you had an amazing experience with us. :)

Tina-Marie · Married on 12/02/2017

It was a beautiful wedding! We wouldn't change a single thing. Gabbi and Juliaenne were amazing...cool, calm & collective. The scheduled taste-testing went well - food was fantastic. In fact, everyone at the wedding said the music (DJ Rick) food and venue was the best they've ever experienced. Elegant, classy, perfect atmosphere. Very little to no stress (other than what I probably created in my own mind!). They did all the work, made great suggestions and couldn't have made it easier for me!!! Thank you so much for remaining calm, thinking of all the little and big details and making our special evening the most memorable one ever. The venue and team of 150 Sunset are amazing! We are forever thankful. Ruben & Tina-Marie Hew Len-Castro

Sent on 12/20/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of our services, Tina- Marie! We had so much fun getting to know you and Ruben, it was our pleasure to be part of your special day. Wishing you both all the best :)

Mel · Married on 12/01/2017

I had my 50th birthday party at 150 Sunset and it was amazing! The service from the staff was exceptional! The food was delicious. Gabbi and Julianne were profession and easy to work with. I credit them for an amazing night! All I did was show up! I highly recommend this venue for special events!!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    150 Sunset 22
    150 Sunset 23
    150 Sunset 24
    150 Sunset 25
    150 Sunset 26

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa!! It was an honor to be part of your special celebration, happy birthday again :)

Elisa · Married on 11/10/2017

Having our wedding at 150 Sunset was such a wonderful experience! Juliaenne and Gabbi helped with everything, right down to my beautiful bouquet. Without them I'm not sure what I would have done. They are so patient, nice, welcoming and reliable!
    The venue itself is gorgeous, everyone loved the food and the music! It is really a very unique beautiful venue.
    Thank you 150 Sunset for a beautiful night and all your hard work!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2017

This venue was well worth the price!! Can fit about 250 – 300 people. All staff members were professional and polite and work well with other vendors. Food and drink must be ordered through the venue’s kitchen. We were able to taste test ahead of time to help decide what items to choose from including the alcoholic beverages – the mojitos and sangria are great! Instead of ordering plates for each guest, we worked with the event coordinator, Gabbi Rodriguez, to create a menu of finger foods at different serving stations, so that guests can mingle and choose their own food. We had a soup and salad bar, queso and tostadas, bacon wrapped shrimp, green chile chicken empanadas, AND a slider station w/ shoestring and sweet potato fries (my husband’s favorite food is burgers and mine is fries). For our budget, this was a more cost-effective method of feeding our guests. Everything was DELICIOUS!
    As for the décor, Gabbi and the event design coordinator, Juliaenne Munoz, were amazing and asked very specific questions. We provided our own centerpieces, table numbers, and desserts the day before. I worked with Juliaenne for our centerpiece flowers as well as my bridal bouquet and bridal party flowers - they turned out so vibrant and beautiful!
    A DJ was part of our package for 4 hours. He did send me an Excel spreadsheet to fill out with any specific songs that we wanted for the night. He was able to merge two songs for our first dance and without practicing once, it turned out great! I do wish we had spent a little more time working on our list of songs and having more communication with DJ Ivan. (we left it a little too last minute)
    I am originally from El Paso but live in San Antonio. There were MANY email conversations between myself, maid of honor, Gabbi and Juliaenne - always professional, prompt, and willing to answer my many questions and make changes with whatever I asked. My husband and I were extremely happy with our choice of venue! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/04/2018

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to give us feedback! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family during this process. We're so happy that you enjoyed everything about your wedding. Wishing you many happy years to come and we hope you visit us next time you're in town :)

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

Beautiful venue and great staff. Everyone went out of their way to make our day perfect and memorable... It is a little pricey however we did have a rather large wedding and wanted open bar. They can work with every budget. The only flop was that there was not enough wait staff for our rehearsal dinner and it took a long time to be served. Almost an hour! We did let the venue know ahead on how many people would be attending... maybe just an off night? The food was delicious though!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

We held our wedding reception at 150 Sunset and could not have been happier with how everything went. The venue was beautiful, the service impeccable, and the food was delicious! We planned the wedding from Austin and had anticipated this would make the planning process far more difficult, but with the help of Gabbi (event coordinator) the entire planning process was easy! She and Julianne (designer) were incredibly responsive and helpful. Gabbi even coordinated with our other vendors (photographer, mariachis, bakery) to ensure everything stayed on track the day of our wedding! The reception went smoothly, the in-house DJ was awesome, and our family & friends had the best time! We HIGHLY recommend 150 Sunset!!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    150 Sunset 31
    150 Sunset 32
    150 Sunset 33

150 Sunset's reply:

Jamie thank you so much for your thoughtful words! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day :))
  • MarryingMyLifelongCrush

Deanna · Married on 09/02/2017

We got in touch with this venue. Its so gorgeous and definitely the style we loved for our wedding. Unfortunately, we weren't able to book this venue due to our budget. It was definitely our top choice had we had the budget for it.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Thania · Married on 09/02/2017

My wedding was a dream!!! Everything was beautiful and just perfect! The venue alone was wonderful, but Gabbi, our coordinator, played a huge part in making sure not just the planning was smooth and easy, but she was also the reason this day was executed perfectly.
    Gabbi brought our vision to life and we HIGHLY recommend anyone looking at having their wedding at 150 Sunset to work with her.

Thank you!!!! :)

150 Sunset 38
    150 Sunset 39
    150 Sunset 40

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Thania! You & Aaron were a dream to work with and we're so honored to be part of your special celebration. :)

Alice · Married on 07/27/2017

Gabby and Julianne made the process so very easy their professionalism is above reproach. They put together such a beautiful event everyone raved about it and enjoyed themselves. Giselle and Tony put it over the top. I truly recommend 150 Sunset for any type of event. We all gave them a perfect 10.

Sent on 07/27/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Alice! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience with your daughter's baby shower.

Nicholle · Married on 07/22/2017

Beautiful venue! Gabbi is amazing she made every detail I imagined come to life!

Sent on 07/27/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Nicholle! :)

Crystalblue · Married on 07/15/2017

Gabby and her team did an incredible job with our wedding! The amount of time and communication they gave us was the most reassuring part of planning. There was never a question too big or too small for us to ask, and the week of our wedding Gabby was available for everything we needed. Their kitchen was incredible for our tasting, and we were blown away with how well everything came out, even with us have 250 guests! The venue is gorgeous, and the layout of the place is what dreams are made of! I loved that we could have our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in the same place! During the reception there was an incredible flow, with guest being able to dance, sit and watch, or even socialize outside in the gardens area. It was a beautiful venue, and incredible staff that I would recommend for any event!

Sent on 01/30/2018
    150 Sunset 45
    150 Sunset 46
  • I

Ileana · Married on 06/11/2017

The ladies from 150 Sunset helped us plan a beautiful event. They provided excellent service and communicated with us on every detail. I have never experienced such service! Plus the food was excellent!

Sent on 06/27/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Ileana! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience with your brunch event. We hope to see you again soon :)

Janell · Married on 06/10/2017

This has to be the most beautiful wedding venue in El Paso!! So many options for decor to make your wedding look unique. Gabby is amazing to work with, she helped me so much throughout the way especially the week of the wedding. The food is absolutely delicious!! No frozen food like other venues. I recommend 150 Sunset and Fiori flowers, they gave me my fairytale wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2017

150 Sunset's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Janell! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience with your wedding. Wishing you and Johnny a lifetime of love :)