148 Films. Reviews

41 | Chattanooga, TN

41 Reviews for 148 Films.

148 Films. 1
148 Films. 7
  • Alex

Alex Taylor · Married on 08/25/2019

Best decision we made!

My husband and I spent a lot of time searching for a wedding videographer right after we got engaged. A wedding video was one of our highest priorities for our big day so we wanted to make sure we picked the right team!

A friend of mine recommended Skip, and as we looked through his work we were absolutely blown away! The 148 team's footage was absolutely breathtaking.

Upon our first phone call with Skip, we knew he was the right choice for our big day! He asked us a lot of questions to get a feel for who we are and what we imagined for our big day and by the time we got off the phone, we felt like great friends.

As it got closer to our wedding day, he even helped to plan out some scheduling details and worked directly with our photographer to make sure we had a bulletproof schedule to get all the shots we wanted. On the wedding day, he worked with our other vendors perfectly to make sure everything ran smooth and helped to ensure we stayed on schedule.

He and his team got some incredible shots that we had never seen before at our venue. We trusted him and his creativity and are immensely pleased with the results! We are so excited to treasure this video for our lifetimes and show future generations to come!

We HIGHLY recommend Skip to anyone looking for a wedding videographer who will exceed your expectations. They are truly gifted beyond belief. He and his team were a joy to work with and we are looking forward to our paths crossing again in the future!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 08/08/2019

He. Is. Awesome!

Choosing Skip as our videographer was one of the best decisions we could have made! He helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect and our wedding video will be spectacular!! From the moment we met him at the wedding we feel like He was more like a friend than just our videographer! Trust me you will not regret choosing Him as your videographer for your big day!! :)

Sent on 08/14/2019

148 Films.'s reply:

Thanks Hanna for the kind words! Can't wait to put this fabulous footage and wedding story of yours together!
  • Tori

Tori Wells · Married on 07/12/2019

Fantastic Vendor! Fun, Easy, wonderful end product that we will cherish forever.

Skip and his team were so fun to work with! He made everything so easy and fun. Not to mention the end product was stunning! We have loved reliving our day and sharing this video with friends and family. I highly recommend 148 Films to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Bowers · Married on 07/08/2019

They traveled to Hawaii for us!!!

Having 148 Films be a part of our wedding day was one of the best parts of our wedding experience! They traveled all the way from Tennessee to Hawaii to document our small destination wedding and then captured our reception back home in TN. We are amazed at how beautiful our wedding video is and will always cherish the memories they documented!

Sent on 09/20/2019
    148 Films. 8
  • Paige

Paige Alexis Kirk · Married on 06/29/2019

Can't Imagine Our Wedding Day Without 148 Films!

We cannot recommend 148 Films enough and their reviews speak for themselves. Skip and his wife Emily are the most talented, genuine, and passionate team there is and you can't help but see that in their work. They made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day, making us laugh and working so well with our families, bridal parties, and other vendors. To anyone considering video for your wedding day, it is the best investment and the biggest blessing to be able to experience your wedding day and it is even better seeing it from 148 Films. We can't imagine our day without Skip and Emily!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional Quality and SO much fun!

We are so happy that we went with Skip at 148 Films. Skip and his assistant did a phenomenal job of capturing everything we wanted from our daughter's wedding day and put together a very professional highlights video! The use of a drone for the outdoor shots made a dramatic difference that we love! Skip was so much fun and easy to work with. We would highly recommend 148 Films!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Rachael Kapperman · Married on 06/01/2019

Easy to work with, great production!

Skip is absolutely wonderful to work with- he makes you feel comfortable so that you aren't awkwardly stiff thinking about the cameras on your wedding day. He was great about answering all of our questions and really worked to get to know us in order to produce a video that fits the character of our relationship. He's a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Videographer We Could Have Asked For!!

The 148 Films team was AMAZING! My husband and I loved their style from the beginning and were so pleased with how our wedding video turned out!

On the day of, Skip and his wife were there on time, got all the shots we talked about, and tons that we didn't even think of. They were discreet when necessary but also helped direct us (and the wedding party) to get the important shots he had in mind. The combination of two videographers + a drone captured every kiss, hug, and tear that was shed at our ceremony and reception.

148 Films has incredibly fair pricing and they are worth every penny! We highly recommend anyone, whether you are a business or a bride to be, work with 148 Films!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Hannah & Day

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing Videographer

Skip is amazing! He makes you feel so comfortable, and tries to get to know you while getting the job done. I know a lot of Videographers and he is one of the best ones. I’m so thankful we hired him for our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Rigsby · Married on 04/28/2019

Excellent film quality, personable team, competitive pricing

Skip and his team at 148 Films did an excellent job at our wedding and reception. He was kind, punctual, responsive to communications, and easy to work with. The videography and editing were high-level professional quality. The drone shots were my favorite. The prices of the packages are reasonable and competitive with other vendors. There was a clear breakdown of the packages and pricing on the 148 Films website, which I appreciated. Holly was a part of the team, and she helped us feel natural and at ease as we were being filmed. I highly recommend 148 Films.

Sent on 06/30/2019

148 Films.'s reply:

You're a rockstar Dr. Ryan Rigsby! Had a blast working with y'all throughout the day. Thanks for giving us a good excuse to break out the drone for your first dance practice too!!!
  • Emily

Emily Moses · Married on 04/28/2019

Wonderful videography experience

Skip and his team were incredibly wonderful to work with. I loved having his team with me on the wedding day as Holly was so encouraging and made me feel beautiful! Afterwards, Skip went above and beyond to get us some wedding footage of the ceremony ahead of schedule due to a family crisis, and I'm so thankful. I highly recommend working with 148 Films.

Sent on 07/01/2019

148 Films.'s reply:

Thanks Emily, we appreciate the kind words. It was an honor and a blast serving you and Ryan on y'alls big day!

Jordan Taylor · Married on 04/13/2019

the best wedding planning decision we made

being able to relive our wedding day this way is so special!! if you are getting married, i am telling you... you NEED the skipper’s with 148 films on your team! this was THE best decision we made in regards to wedding planning. hands down, bottom line, PERIOD!!! they were so professional and helped the flow of the day. everything went so smoothly, made us feel so comfortable, and the end result.... incredible. i cry every time. this is worth the investment and then some.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    148 Films. 9
    148 Films. 10
    148 Films. 11

Lindsey Abbott · Married on 03/30/2019

Personal, professional, kind, and so talented!

Skip skipper is so incredibly nice and so talented!!! He met up with my mom and I prior to deciding to book with him and he was so kind and prayed over us! We was on time, cheerful, eager to work and had a fun time doing it! His work is so clear and movie like quality! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Jared

Jared Anders · Married on 02/23/2019

Bears. Beets. Best Wedding Videographer Ever.

Skip and team took the time to get to know us, find out what was most important to us, and make a video that told the story of our wedding day. It was awesome to see the wedding from another perspective than our own. They worked great with our photographer, encouraged us along the way, and were very professional the whole time. Thanks for capturing our day as perfectly as you did. You nailed it!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    148 Films. 12
    148 Films. 13
    148 Films. 14

Alyssa Wiseman · Married on 01/19/2019

Hire Skip!

Skip and his team are the best! Everything felt so natural and we love our wedding video so much. It is definitely worth the money to have snippets of your entire wedding day because everything goes by so fast in the moment. Definitely hire skip!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Caleb Waters · Married on 12/29/2018

The Best Around

He does an incredible job. Takes care of everything. His professionalism and eye for great scenes is unmatched. He truly is the best at his craft.

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Claire

Claire Keiser · Married on 12/23/2018

Best. Videographer. Ever.

Skip made us both feel so comfortable on our wedding day, and provided us with a video that we will cherish forever. We wouldn't change a single thing about it. We absolutely loved our whole experience with 148 Films!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Ellie Wical · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible In Every Way

I cannot recommend this company more! They are kind, professional and creative! They have created such a beautiful film for our wedding. Multiple people have cried watching it. We are so lucky to have them.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Carter · Married on 07/07/2018

Working with Skip and his team was phenomenal. Professional and fun! Great day!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Marcai · Married on 06/29/2018

148 films are absolutely amazing. They are professional, fun and skilled!! They captured our wedding in the perfect way and allowed our friends and families that couldn’t be there physically to feel a part of our day.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Katie · Married on 06/08/2018

I am so thankful that we had such a great dynamic duo for our big day!! Skip and Emily both were so fun to be around and made me and my husband feel comfortable with just being ourselves. They gave great direction on how to look/be yourself without being demanding and "telling you what to do". They worked great with our photographer (someone they had never worked with before) with communication and flexibility which made the day flow so much smoother. We loved having 148 Films be a part of our big day and I would gladly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2018

Skip and his wife are amazing and such a great team! They helped make our wedding day so special. They are not only sweet and genuine, but also very comfortable and calming to be around! They helped take away our wedding day nerves and made it very east to be in front of the camera. They are so SO talented! We just got our footage back and it was so great! They perfectly captured the essence of the day. I wasn't sold on the idea of having a videographer and when it came to our budget, I thought it could be the one thing to cut- but I'm so glad I didn't! Having the video is worth every penny and I know we will be cherishing it more and more over the years!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Skip Skipper and his wife Emily Skipper were one of the best vendors that I had on my wedding day. They are both so kind, Christ-centered people. In our meeting, Skip took the time to pray with us about our upcoming wedding, and on the days before the wedding, I received reassuring texts about their arrival times. I felt confident throughout the day that both Skip and Emily were doing an incredible job, and my wedding video is proof of that. They also pitched in even when things got tough. Unfortunately, half way through my reception, the power went out, but Skip and Emily rushed and grabbed whatever lighting they had to help make a not-so-fun occurrence more bearable. They came up with ideas to make the rest of the night not only look great in the video but also be fun for all of my guests and me and my groom. THESE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME! Hire them, now.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Claire · Married on 03/24/2018

Skip and his whole team are incredible! They are so fun, kind and professional. I am so grateful I found 148 Films and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional videographer!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Bethany · Married on 10/28/2017

148 Films did such an unbelievable job from start to finish! Before our wedding Skip made sure to have a consultation where he asked us questions and got our timeline to best be prepared for each moment on our wedding day. On the day of, the team got some unforgettable footage. They did an amazing job at capturing incredible moments of our day and we now get to cherish those memories forever. When we received our wedding video we were amazed by how Skip put everything together. It was perfect and such a wonderful reflection of our day. I highly recommend 148 Films to anyone looking for a wedding or event videographer. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/20/2017