147Photos Reviews

147Photos 5
147Photos 6
147Photos 7

Angie · Married on 06/15/2019

Antoine is an amazing photographer! From start to finish, the process was virtually seamless. He was very responsive to emails, punctual to our event, and provided our pictures within a timely manner. Antoine portrayed our event in the best light through candid pictures of our guests and decorations. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 03/22/2018
    147Photos 8

Jasper · event on 03/21/2018

Antoine did a great job for someone who is not used to posing for profile pictures. He on-time and came well prepared with the lighting and photography equipment. He took several different poses and adjusted me accordingly. Very fun, professional and easy to work with. Photos came out great!

Preeti · event on 03/21/2018

I had a fantastic experience with Antoine. I am used to feeling uncomfortable posing for photos but working with him I felt relaxed and comfortable - which made a big difference with the resulting photos. They came out looking candid and professional and I'm very pleased with the lighting and natural-looking editing.

11/10 would recommend you take advantage of this opportunity if you are considering using 147Photos for your head shots.

Jingjing · event on 03/21/2018

Very professional and nice work!

Nathan · event on 03/12/2018

I got a few professional head shots taken, and they are of breathtaking quality. I am very pleased with the service 147Photos has to offer. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Matthew · event on 03/12/2018

Professional head-shot... he turned a frog into a prince!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Christen · event on 02/07/2018

We have used Antoine for business purposes-headshots, open house event and for family photos. Both times were fantastic : good pictures and good times!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Lorenzo · Married on 10/07/2017

Antoine is a true artist! He has mastered the art of storytelling through photography. Our wedding photographs are not your average cookie cutter formal pics; they tell a story that unfolds with each chapter, capturing real moments in time. Thank you Antoine we are so happy to have met you and are excited to have you as our family photographer for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    147Photos 15
    147Photos 16
    147Photos 17

147Photos's reply:

Thank you, Lorenzo. It was an incredible pleasure working with you guys. You could not have been a better couple to work with.
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 09/09/2017

The best photos capture the natural and relaxed state of a person. Antoine has great timing and intuition, that result in amazing photos. You almost forget he’s there, all the while snapping up unforgettable moments of your life. Thank you, Antoine!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Cyrus · Married on 06/17/2017

Antoine has taken some amazing photos on multiple settings. Thank you for the amazing photos. I wish i had utilized you on many other occasions.

147Photos's reply:

Cyrus, Thank you so much for the kind review. It is a true pleasure to create pictures for you and your family every time we work together. I become a better storyteller for you the better I get to know you. Hope to work with you again soon.
  • F

Faisal · Married on 05/27/2017

Amazingly professional & artistic!

Luci · Married on 04/11/2017

I am a portrait photographer and Antonine photographed with me at a very sensitive portrait session for a special needs child that was terminally ill. While I was creating formal portraits, he was behind the scenes with his special eye for the story telling moment of the family, tender exchanges between the parents and this young lady, and more. These were the ones that made the mom and dad cry and laugh. I know the family is forever grateful for the beautiful black and white images Antoine captured for them.

147Photos's reply:

Thanks Luci for your kind words. I appreciate them greatly. It was a privilege to work with you on that photo shoot as this was a day this family will never see again but we were able to create great meaningful art for them to remember their child by.

Marie · Married on 10/15/2016

Antoine is a great photographer. He took for my son's baptism and first birthday. He created a beautiful album full of priceless memories for our family. Antoine is a very talented photographer. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 03/11/2018