10 Reviews for 143 Photo Booth

10 143 Photo Booth Reviews

I was very skeptical of having a photo booth for my wedding, but I took the risk and hired 143 Photo Booth
. Let me tell you they were AWESOME! Coordinating the set up and details was great. They understand the need for perfection, especially for the big day. The staff are super friendly and very professional. Their set up is great !I would advise to have them arrive at least 1 hour early so they can get all set up and ready.

Profile Picture Becca, 1/4/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Devin and Christine were extremely patient and responsive! Could not have asked for a better team than 143 Photo Booth
! Everyone loved the photo booth and it really made it a fun event. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/29/16, 0 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional. Got the exact graphics that the bride wanted. The gentleman was there early and set up was easy. It was a very fun part and addition to the reception. I would recommend 143photobooths.com to any and everyone!

Profile Picture Rain, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

143 Photo Booth was one of the highlights of our wedding reception. Devin, and the staff were extremely professional and helpful and our guests loved trying on all the different props and costumes. They provided a lot of props for the event and work closely with us to design the background theme on the photo booth prints to match our wedding theme is awesome. It was fantastic to look back over all of the photos taken on the night and see the looks of fun and playfulness on the faces of our guests. We loved the photos so much that we decided to add them into our wedding photo books we sent out to our family and close friends. I would definitely recommend 143 Photo Booth to anyone considering having a Photo Booth for their reception.

Profile Picture Duc, 9/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We called a few different photo booth vendors but the second we spoke to Devin we knew 143 Photo Booth was the only way to go. From start to finish they took care of every aspect we could ever imagine. The personalized photo strips are AWESOME and we're still getting comments from friends and family about how much fun they had at our wedding specifically the photo booth.

Thank you 143 for making our wedding day more memorable than we could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Thomas, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

143 Photo Booth is the best addition to weddings and any celebration! My fiancé and I both really wanted a Photo Booth at our wedding and went straight to 143 photo booth. I love their customer service and on-site experience. Staff is always very helpful: from booking date with Event details, as we worked closely with them to prepare the unique background for our photo strips, and on-site while people are gathering their props.
Thank you 143 Photo Booth staff for providing an awesome and memorable experience to be treasured for many years to come!

Profile Picture User4720673, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

143 Photo Booth was one of the highlights of our wedding reception. The staff were extremely professional and helpful and our guests loved trying on all the different props and costumes. We loved the fact that 143 Photo Booth allowed us to choose our own design for the background on the photo booth prints as it worked perfectly in matching the theme of our wedding. It was fantastic to look back over all of the photos taken on the night and see the looks of fun and playfulness on the faces of our guests. We loved the photos so much that we made sure to include them in our wedding photo books we sent out to our family and close friends. I would definitely recommend 143 Photo Booth to anyone considering having a Photo Booth at their reception.

Profile Picture User5432480, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The 143 Photo Booth experience wasn't only seamless by being prompt and fully attentive to our needs, they even delivered so much more than we expected. The graphics and endless assortment of props were awesome and our guests had an absolute blast with them. I've gone to several wedding and events before and after ours and have been disappointed with other booths being cramped, cheesy or even no graphics, and a sad limited assortment of props. If you are looking for a photo booth, look no further; go with 143 Photo Booth.

Profile Picture Clint, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I LOVE 143 Photo Booth! My fiancee did not want us to get a photo booth for our wedding, but I was determined to get one. I had to plan my wedding in 2 months so I needed professionalism and easy and quick to respond. After talking to them and letting them know the ideas I had for my wedding, they helped me pick the best package and designed my photo background. The day of the wedding, they were the first to set up and be ready. My guests had fun being silly with the props. It allowed everyone to relax and enjoy themselves at such a serious event. The staff even helped my guests make sure they left us a copy in our scrapbook. It ended up being one of my husband's favorite things at our wedding! Our guests got a fun souvenir and we got a sign in book/scrapbook. It has been priceless looking at the pictures of our relatives with their costumes! We have used them for a New Year's party and my husband's 40th birthday Luau since then!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 10/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

143 Photo Booth was a great addition to my wedding this past July! I love that it is an enclosed booth, yet is still a large size and very comfortable without taking up a lot of space. Our attendant was very nice and helpful, and they brought a wide variety of funny glasses and props. Devin and Christine were extremely helpful and responsive when it comes to emails and phone conversations. I also loved being able to customize the design on the photo strips. Those photo strips are priceless mementos from the best day of my life! (Make sure to get the double prints, so your guests can leave one for you!)

Profile Picture Emily, 7/13/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had them for my wedding and they were fantastic! I was planning a wedding from the east coast and was a bit worried since I couldnt meet anyone but they put me at ease because they sent me reminders about my wedding and what time they would be there. They were on their game and not to mention affordable!
My guests loved the booth! They had so much fun. The guy working it was so sweet and helpful.
Two days after the wedding I already had the link to my photos.
I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture User2995676, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Found a deal on livingsocial.com for a 4hour package from 143 Photobooth. Christine and Devin were very responsive to emails. I loved the graphics on the film strip, we were able to personalize it. and match our theme. The only problem we had was when we paid off the balance, they had accidentally charged was an extra $10. But they were really good with refunding us the correct amount. Christine even came to my side of town to give me the refund.

Profile Picture User2712047, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews