32 Reviews for 1423 Events

Event Design (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
31 1423 Events Reviews

Wow! I've just wrapped up my wedding weekend and needed to share just how amazing Erin of 1423 Events was. We hired her as our Day of Coordinator, which really meant our month before coordinator, and it was maybe the best decision I made this entire planning process.

She helped me layout the timeline and details of the wedding day, coordinated with all the vendors in the week prior, ran our rehearsal the day before, and made sure every last detail was perfect for our wedding day. She was kind and professional, and kept us on track for the entire event—family pictures, sunset pictures, speeches, dances, cake cutting, breakdown.

I couldn't have done it without her and am so grateful for her attention to detail and professionalism. She makes it all look so easy!

Profile Picture Keri, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Erin was absolutely amazing to work with!! She is so sweet, so professional, and was always thinking one step ahead of us throughout the entire process. We hired her for day-of coordinating but I wish I contacted her from the start/for help with full time planning! I am very type A and have experience myself planning, organizing, and running events- so my husband and I searched and searched online and went through a few interviews with other coordinators. From our first phone call with Erin, we knew she was going to be great! She just made everything so easy and asked all the right questions and we knew our guests would love her. As for the day of our wedding, she went above and beyond! Our venue- at Swan Harbor Farm- does not do any of the setting up for decorations. My husband and I purchased all of the decorations ourselves. I was nervous going into it because I knew it was a lot to set up (in a short amount of time) and was not sure how it would look! But Erin did a phenomenal job. Everything was so beautiful! Erin also did a great job making sure we were following our timeline throughout the day of the wedding. If anything went wrong that day- I definitely did not notice it!! Everything went so smoothly and it was just how I had imagined it- it was the best night of our lives! You will not regret hiring Erin!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin was such a dream to work with! My family and I got very overwhelmed thinking about all of the little details that go into the big day and we finally decided to pull the trigger and hire a month-of coordinator. After talking to several, we knew Erin was the one. She's calm and personable, yet extremely organized and efficient in her approach. The wedding turned out perfect and we know it wouldn't have been possible without her. She took all of the stress off our hands and we are able to enjoy the big day :)

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

My daughter selected 1423 Events to be the Month-of-Coordinator for her wedding and as the Father of the Bride we could not have asked for a better choice. Erin actually started working with us around 3 months prior to the wedding and I can tell you my stress level started dropping immediately. I am a person that needs to understand everything going on and make sure all the plans are in place and I can tell you that Erin meet that challenge. She started out with creating the time-line, then communicated this to all the separate vendors, made sure all updates and information was provide to the vendors and coordinated the rehearsal ceremony. As for the actual Wedding Day – Erin was outstanding. On top of making sure the venue team and all the vendors had clear directions, she also setup all the special decorations and coordinated the pre-ceremony tasks with the wedding party. Throughout the reception, Erin made sure everything ran smoothly and at the end of the evening when everyone were saying their goodbye’s she was cleaning up and gathering all our decorations so we did not have to worry about it.

Profile Picture David, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Erin was exceptional! We used her as a day of coordinator, and she took everything off of our hands. We didn't have to do anything! Everything was routed through her, and our wedding was perfect! Everyone had a blast, and Erin made sure that everything was on time and according to plan. Thanks so much Erin! She's worth every penny and more!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

If you're even thinking about hiring Erin, do it! Our venue was very DIY, and only supplied staff to supervise us and answer questions. We thought we could get away with not having a coordinator since we had a very casual, low-key wedding without a typical ceremony. However, it became clear as we got closer to the wedding that we needed someone to keep track of everything throughout the day - stuff like accepting deliveries, making sure centerpieces and decor went where they were supposed to go, being a point of contact for the vendors, and managing clean-up. Sure, we could have "hired" a friend or family member to do that, but we wanted our guests to enjoy the wedding instead of being put to work. Having a trusted professional like Erin do everything kept our day as stress-free as possible.

About two months ahead of the wedding, we met with Erin to hammer out a timeline for the day of the wedding, and she sent it out to all our vendors a couple of weeks ahead of the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. Erin was super flexible whenever we had to make changes to the timeline or any other details. In addition to the tasks we hired her to do, Erin was also invaluable for her advice and experience whenever we had questions about etiquette and the logistics of organizing a wedding. I am so glad we found her and had her working her magic throughout the night to make everything we wanted come true!

Profile Picture Linda, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Erin and Sarah made our wedding day PERFECT!!! After months of planning we realized we needed a day of coordinator and after a few interviews we decided to go with Erin. After speaking over the phone it only took a few minutes to feel confident she would guarantee a great day and we weren't wrong! Erin and Sarah both met with us before our wedding and then we had multiple phone calls leading up to the big day. They acted as the much needed hub between our many vendors to coordinate. I still can't believe how beautiful our venue looked for the ceremony and reception. All I can say is my memory of my wedding is only me having a BLAST. I realize now its because they were handling everything behind the scenes. My only wish is that I could do it all over again!! Highly highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Brandon, 4/7/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

I can't even begin to explain how much value Erin added to our wedding day! She was incredibly professional, responsive, asked all of the right questions and put out so many fires that my wedding would not have been half as enjoyable without her. From helping contact vendors a few weeks out all the way to keeping us exactly on schedule the day of, she stepped in when we needed her the most. Like some of the brides before me, I never thought I would need a day of coordinator since one was provided with our venue, but hiring Erin made all the difference between stressing non-stop and being able to enjoy my day without thinking of a single detail. The only regret I have is that I didn't spring for full or even partial planning with her because she was completely on point. I am impossible to please, so if I loved her, you will too!

Profile Picture Valerie, 3/24/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Sara (and Erin too, though Sara was our onsite DOC) made our wedding day run so smooth. We had a magical evening. I just kept looking around and grinning like an idiot because it was so beautiful and all those people were there to share in our love/celebration.
I think a big part of that magic was having Sara there. Her ability to take care of all the details and make sure things were in place (including my veil which my sister was too short to fix and my bustle which she was too intimidated by :D) meant my wife and I could just stay in the moment the entire day and enjoy each other, our friends, and our family without thinking about any of the logistics. We are super grateful for that experience
When putting together the budget for our smaller (~75 people) wedding, we had not included a DOC. My wife is frugal and organized and felt it was an unnecessary expense, but I kept reading that it was worth it and I was pretty stressed about the details (who would make sure I got the vase of flowers back from the church? etc., etc.). I definitely had to make my case for putting it in the budget and we both ended up being so glad we did, just for the pure joy of being able to relax and stay in it (I think deep down she knows how much I would have been worrying about the friend or family member I "assigned" to run all of the logistics b/c I really just wanted them to enjoy the day. Sara did everything so smoothly I barely paid attention to any logistics).
My mom also really liked and appreciated having Sara there and commented several times how much it was worth it to have here there to help. Plus, she basically felt like one of the family by the end!
I also wanted to mention that, as a queer couple, we felt comfortable, respected, & celebrated at all times (things like treating the bride in a suit's moment walking down the aisle with her parents with the same level of importance & as natural as the bride in a dress were incredibly meaningful and important to us).

Profile Picture Sharon, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin was exactly who I needed on our wedding day. We hired her for the day of. I thought it would be just that; the day of. But she was so much more than that. From the time we first communicated she was there for every step of the way. We had multiple emails, phone calls, as well as a meeting in person. Once I decided I needed Erin to help me, I felt ten times more relaxed. She took care of contacting all of my vendors, creating timelines, setting up our vision, keeping me sane, coordinating everyone, and helping us by packing it all up at the end of the night. I could go on and on. She is the best of the best!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines

WOW! I cannot say enough great things about Erin!

After reviewing and talking to several larger event planning companies - I quickly realized that we would not get the attention to detail, responsiveness, and overall quality that we did with Erin. She came to the table with tons of experience, recommendations, and an impressive work ethic. She also is funny, kind, and worked seamlessly with all of our vendors to help our day go so smoothly. She asked all the important questions, helped us create a timeline (down to the 5 minute increments - which helped us tremendously!), helped set up the reception perfectly, and finally helped wrangle family so they were in the right place at the right time.

My husband and I cannot say enough about this wonderful woman - and for any other major event we will most certainly be calling her!

Profile Picture Abigail, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Can I give Erin 10 stars?! Look no further for the perfect wedding planner. Erin is dependable, experienced and a pleasure to work with.

During our first meeting she told me what I was missing, what I didn't need to worry about and what I needed to get done and when.

She was available by email anytime I had a question, concern or just needed a professional's advice.

On the days leading up to and on wedding day I had nothing to worry about because I knew Erin had everything under control and set up and boy did she. She helped us execute our wedding day with no worries and no hassles just gentle reminders of I need you here now for this and its time to do that.

Lastly she ensured all of our vendors (band, caterer, bartenders photo booth, photographer etc) worked together to make the night go perfectly). She cleaned up at the end of the night, my husband, me and our families didn't lift a finger.

I highly recommend Erin without reservation for your wedding planning needs. She's a God send!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Erin was AMAZING, I can't recommend her enough! She helped get things set up and she kept the day running smoothly! I was so at ease during the wedding just having her there! Choosing her as your coordinator will be the best decision you make for your wedding, I promise!

Profile Picture Alexa, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

The Wedding Asst. of Baltimore fulfilled our expectations and then some. Erin was always professional, kind, attentive and practical. She met us in person, had phone calls w/ us, and even helped me with a few questions a couple of months out, even though that wasn't in the contract. She went over all our details with us beforehand and asked us the right questions to ensure she could do her job well. She was always extremely responsive to emails and calls. Even though she had 5-month old twins at home, Erin arrived at our rehearsal and wedding fresh and full of energy. She helped us orchestrate the rehearsal, and offered her advice when we had to evaluate our rain plan inside. On the wedding day, Erin and her assistant arrived earlier than planned, and got right to work. They artfully mastered all the details I outlined-- I had a good bit of decor to set up. They didn't bother me with anything small or silly--they knew better than to do that to a bride on her wedding day! The small issue that did come up, Erin brought to my attention carefully and offered her advice as to the best course of action. We recently got our wedding videos back, and I couldn't help but notice Erin sneak in and out of frame when she was doing her thing-- she whisked my dad's collapsed umbrella away from him (it stopped raining!!) and fluffed out my train the second before we walked down the aisle-- she knew just what to do. Then I saw her set down a beer for me in between speeches- she was always there for anything we needed . I had no idea she did those things until I watched the video. I can't help but be in awe of everything else she did that day that I didn't even know about. I was so thankful to have her and her assistant there to help us get through such a stressful and high-adrenaline day. Hire the WAB and you will have no regrets! We are beyond pleased and are eternally grateful.

Profile Picture User6747989, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Erin was AMAZING! My husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her flawless execution of everything on our wedding day, and my mom and bridal party were so impressed and told me so several times throughout the day. I wanted a day of coordinator to handle everything that day so I had as little stress as possible and that's exactly what Erin did. From communicating with all my vendors on any last minute changes, making sure everything was running according to schedule, making a Starbucks run when we needed a pick me up while getting ready, putting out fires (like us forgetting our marriage license in the hotel room and her going back for it!), putting us in her car to avoid the rain during our first look when our limo wasn't around... she seriously did everything and we are so, so grateful for her assistance. At the first sign of me being stressed or anxious, she was on top of it immediately and so reassuring. I can't recommend Erin highly enough for wedding planning - she made our day PERFECT and we couldn't have done it without her!!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/22/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Religious

The best coordinator in Baltimore! We were blessed to have found Erin and Sara to help with our wedding. We asked for a coordinator and what we got was WAY more. Our wedding set-up was pretty involved to say the least, but all I had to do was talk to Erin and she had Sara on board ready to help! Erin kept everyone on track and made sure our day went as planned. Both ladies helped set-up decor including a candy bar, photo booth, rememberance table, welcome table, and more. They rocked it!
Erin is super sweet, understanding, and easy to work with. Her pricing is very reasonable for her services as well. She was always available when I needed to speak with her. Always able to put us at ease. Her process is very thorough, so she knows she gets your vision. To hire her was definitely the best decision we made throughout this process. I know for sure things would not have gone nearly as well if we didn't have these two. Thank you both so much!!!
❤️ Samantha & Alfred Smith

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Working with Sara was amazing! From our initial phone call to the very last minute of our wedding day, She was organized, had great ideas and kept everyone in check! I relied on her to make decisions when I was not present and every decision was the exact one I would have made. She relived all of my stress and I did not worry about a thing the whole day! I have nothing but the best things to say about her! Thank You again to Sara for helping to make our day incredible!

Profile Picture Chenee, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

When you're planning a wedding, you have so many decision to make! Deciding to have Sara Timmins from 1423 Events as my day-of-coordinator was the best decision I made... hands down! Sara was thorough, detail-oriented, and made sure that every single detail was executed perfectly. I tend to be an anxious person, but Sara put my mind at ease because she was willing to go over all details in the days leading up to the wedding, and was willing and able to take control when the day arrived. I love Sara's type A personality and her "Get it Done" attitude. During the reception, Sara worked seamlessly with the DJ and catering staff to make the night flawless. I can't tell you how many guests reached out after the wedding and said how impressed they were with the reception. I give all the credit to Sara! My sister is getting married this upcoming Summer - and the first thing out of my mouth after she announced her engagement was "Hire Sara Timmins!"

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin and Sara were both great! We had two in-person meetings before the wedding, one with both Erin and Sara and a second one with Sara. They were very flexible and responsive, and super easy to work with. On our wedding day, Sara set up everything, from the tables to the aisle flower mason jars. She arranged everything beautifully and rolled with the punches, including changes in the timeline and complications due to the cold and rainy weather. She gave us helpful suggestions about when everything should happen and kept everyone on pace throughout the evening. All in all, we really couldn't be happier with the excellent job Sara did for us. I highly, highly recommend the Wedding Assistant of Baltimore for day-of coordination services!

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin is outstandingly capable, hard-working, easy-going, and friendly. My partner and I really enjoyed meeting her before the wedding and working with her on the big day. She was the perfect addition to our celebration. Not only did she help with all things we asked about, but she also made several of her own invaluable recommendations. She used her own experience, both personal and professional, to guide us. Everything went smoothly both before and during the day's events, and we felt relaxed throughout. We're so happy we had the luck of securing her help. Thanks so much, Wedding Assistant of Baltimore!

Profile Picture Sam, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would definitely recommend Erin. When we first started planning we weren't sure if we needed a day of coordinator. However, after meeting with Erin and hearing about all her experience and insight with weddings it really sealed the deal. She is incredibly knowledgable about all things wedding. We worked with her to develop a timeline that fit the specific vision of our day. She was extremely helpful in pointing out any details we had missed. Erin was also so friendly and flexible throughout the planning process. On the day of she helped with set up and made sure everything looked perfect while we were able to take photos at the venue before guests arrived. Throughout the evening she kept things moving and on schedule. Thanks to her we could focus on spending time with our guests and enjoy the day we had worked so hard to put together. Erin was instrumental in assisting to create and execute the perfect wedding day. If you want to actually enjoy the day and not stress about the details, contact Erin!

Profile Picture Henry, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin was such a blessing to us on our special day! She made sure everything ran smoothly, she was very responsive to any questions or concerns that we had, she is friendly and personable, and if it weren't for her I don't think I would have enjoyed our day nearly as much as we did. Her pricing is very reasonable, and I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area who needs a day-of wedding coordinator. Thank you, Erin, for helping to making our day perfect :)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/10/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious

Where do I begin? Let me put this simply: Erin is amazing. A bride's dream. Everything I could have asked for and more. Not only did she far exceed my expectations, but my now husband's and our parents' expectations too!

I had desperately wanted a day-of wedding coordinator - someone who would allow me to do all the fun planning stuff but would be there to execute my vision and coordinate the behind the scenes action the day of. It took a bit of convincing by me to my family that I *needed* one, but it worked and looking back, they are so glad we took the plunge and hired Erin, and so am I!

Erin was flexible and made sure we met before the wedding to make sure we were a good fit and were both on the same page. She also came to the rehearsal and handled it like a pro impressing everyone! The day of the wedding, she set up all of the décor beautifully and handled everything behind the scenes SO WELL that I didn't even know what was going on, and that was amazing! She was there every time I needed her and guided us seamlessly throughout the day. She is reasonable but worth every penny. I would recommend Erin to any bride and groom in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

(DAY OF COORDINATOR) I was very hesitant to hire anybody to help my wedding day go smoothly. I thought I was very organized and didn't see the value. I am so grateful that my sister had an intervention and made me hire a day-of coordinator. I chose Erin because she was affordable and had great reviews. She was priceless. We met a couple of times before the wedding to talk about the plan for the day. She brought great perspective and suggestions to my wedding. She always responded to my emails very quickly. The day of the wedding, I was pretty anxious, but seeing Erin and knowing she was there to execute my plan made all of the difference. I was truly able to let go and not think about all of the details, from paying vendors to what time the band was supposed to come on. She is so kind and very organized. I highly recommend Erin. My friends and family could not stop raving about her!

Profile Picture dinah, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews