1423 Events Reviews

1423 Events 7
  • Marian

Marian Tulli Kloss · Married on 10/20/2019

Don't hesitate!

We couldn't have made it through the day without Erin and Heather's input and hands on assistance. Very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend their service.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2019

Everything I Needed...

We chose a do-it-yourself kind of venue, which of course means we had to plan and execute everything ourselves! I needed a day of coordinator like nothing else, just to make sure I got a chance to enjoy the wedding and not think about timeline or anything else. Erin was everything and more. She held my hand early on in the process, making sure I was on track for a successfully planned wedding, and once we hit rehearsal time, she took over. I didn't have to worry about a thing - she alleviated all fears (including a fun portion of dinner that was being serenaded by a false fire alarm!) and ensured the vendors worked seamlessly. I can't recommend her enough. Thank you to Erin and her team, everything was exactly how I imagined!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Brooke Huntley · Married on 09/21/2019

Erin, Heather, and the entire team were fantastic!

Erin was outstanding during the planning of the wedding and was so helpful in asking the questions I didn’t even think of! She was so helpful in the wedding venue walk through organizing things with the caterer so I felt like I was in amazing hands the day of! Both Erin and heather were amazing in calming me when we had several last minute cancellations due to travel cancellations and really made it happen the day of! The venue I used only had a 2 hour set up window prior to the ceremony and Heather managed to make it perfect! If something did have a hiccup I wouldn’t have known ...heather handled everything including packing up the venue after all was over! Money VERY WELL spent. They made this day incredible!

Sent on 10/01/2019

E · Married on 09/07/2019

Day Of Coordination

We hired 1423 Events for Day Of Coordination, and Erin was absolutely amazing! She not only assisted with coordination efforts at our hotel venue, but also worked to managed vendors as they arrived and helped with decor. Erin made our day as stress-free as possible, and she was extremely flexible and adaptable in managing and ensuring seamless transition of wedding activities. Thank you Erin!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe S Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

"Day of wedding" planner

I wasn't sure if I needed to hire the wedding planner (because I didn't know how crazy wedding day can be), but then, I didn't feel like dealing with all the craziness in the world, so I searched for the wedding planner on the weddingwire like 5 month before the wedding (i got engaged 6 month before the wedding). 1423 Events was the first one I contacted, and it ended up being the only one I ever contacted. Erin was the first person I talked on the phone, and she was very knowledgeable, and she was very personable to talk to. She also informed me that Sarah will be doing my wedding planning too. After one phone call, I decided to hire 1423 Events. We had some meeting with venue and catering and Erin joined us to ensure that everything will go flawless. The venue I chose is pretty new and it has some unique layout. Erin and Sarah had previous experiences with this venue that they already knew how to handle any situation in this venue. I had zero concern. Also they went though millions of emails (with Nathan. I did no planning LOL). When I walked into the venue, Sarah executed everything so well that I just had no comment. Nothing to change, and nothing to fix. I had no bridal party, so she was sorta chasing me after to make sure that I ate enough before I go between tables. She even picked up my wedding shoes that I left under the table and packed everything so well in boxes at the end of the day.
    I dont know how Sarah did it, but she def made everything so easy and stress-free.
    I highly highly recommend 1423 Events to all brides!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Stephanie Lee · Married on 07/06/2019

One MILLION stars!!!

Erin and Heather at 1423 Events were wonderful in helping coordinate our wedding. We were planning everything ourselves and hired them for day-of coordination. We would have been lost without them! Their service is truly wonderful - our planning calls were so helpful to understand everything we needed to be focusing on, and the day of would have been a disaster without Heather's help and focus on keeping it all together. We had tricky weather and many unanticipated issues but she really made it seem smooth and effortless. This is a critical service and 1423 Events is an incredible partner. One million stars.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Lynette

Lynette · Married on 06/15/2019

1423 Events made our big day flawless!

I highly recommend 1423 Events for wedding day preparation and day of coordination. We decided to book Erin for her “day of” package and throughout our wedding day it became obvious we would not have been able to do it without her! She moved our timeline along flawlessly - especially because if I had it my way the night would never have ended! Our photographer and caterer both worked hand and hand with Erin behind the scenes so my husband and I could simply enjoy the day. She has a number of different priced packages available to fit your budget which is always a plus!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely could not have done it without them!!

The team of Heather, Sara, and Kaye from 1423 events made our June 15, 2019 wedding at the Annapolis Maritime Museum a huge success. We 100% could NOT have done it without them. The team was incredible.

The set up and clean up process was something I was very stressed about leading up to the day of the event, and it could not have gone smoother. Everything looked amazing, all of our decor was in place, and the entire process was "stress free"!

Then, when the ceremony ended, I heard from other people that only ONE bartender showed up when we had hired two, and she didn't even have enough supplies!!! That is where Heather jumped in and truly helped out. From what I heard from other guests, Heather managed the situation completely and she was everywhere the day of the wedding making sure that everything was perfect (including helping me pull my hair back when it got stuck in my dress and making sure that I was hydrated throughout the day). I had no idea about the bartender situation until the next day because Heather managed everything so incredibly perfectly.

We highly recommend 1423 events to everyone!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Renee · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding!!!!!!

Our experience with Erin was amazing from start to finish!! Her sweet personality, attention to detail and professionalism allowed me to truly enjoy my daughters wedding. It was the best wedding decision I made!! Thank you Erin and staff!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jenn Spangler

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

Erin is Awesome!

I am a very Type-A, organized person. So organized, in fact, that some of my friends and family members questioned why I needed a day-of coordinator at all. To all future brides and grooms out there (even the very organized ones), let me tell you: you NEED to hire a day-of coordinator, and Erin of 1423 Events is a top-notch choice for that role.

Erin helped us develop a very detailed and comprehensive timeline, gave her expert opinion on a number of wedding-related things (but was never overly pushy), perfectly set up and took down all of our decorations, ran our wedding rehearsal, and contacted all of our vendors before the big day to make sure they knew when to arrive. She also -- going above and beyond the call of duty -- helped me get out of what could have been a pretty embarrassing moment on my wedding day! My dress got stuck on concrete while I was going down the aisle, and my dad couldn’t get it unstuck. Erin sprinted up and unstuck me in a matter or seconds! I’m literally not sure what I would have done without her…

Erin has the perfect personality for her job -- she is incredibly warm and friendly, but also clear and direct (which is necessary for things like corralling guests into the reception after cocktail hour). We can’t thank her enough for everything that she did to make our day so special!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/25/2019

Erin is amazing!

Erin was AMAZING!!! I thought I was able to handle wedding planning and coordinating on my own and didn't hire a coordinator at first. After a new job and a move occurred unexpectedly 4 months before our wedding, my husband recommended we hire a coordinator to help us out. We are SO glad we decided to hire Erin. She was incredibly organized and kept everything running smoothly. If anything went wrong the day of the wedding, we didn't know as she took care of every detail. Erin absolutely went above and beyond her duties and we would definitely recommend her. Having a good coordinator was absolutely worth the cost to not have to worry about anything the day before and day of the wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Lydia Gray · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Coordinator Angel

I cannot say enough good things about Erin! She helped with so many small details, gave her opinions on things I needed help with, and made my wedding vision come true. It was SO helpful and reliving to have her tie everything together the two weeks leading up to the wedding and it was so nice to know I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. She is a wedding coordinating angel!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2018

Erin was awesome!

When we started planning our New Year’s Eve wedding, we had a few friends tell us the best thing they did was get a day-of planner…and they were right! I am a super planner, researching and planning every little detail, but for the actual wedding day, I wanted to be able to sit back, be present and enjoy the actual wedding day - - because of Erin, we were able to do that!
    We were so happy with Erin from the first time we “met” over Facetime (which we appreciated a lot since we don’t live in Baltimore) – she was always super flexible, honest, positive and professional. Even though we got the “day of” package, Erin made us feel comfortable reaching out anytime prior to the wedding. She put together our wedding timeline, happily talked through any necessary changes, joined us for the final walkthrough at the wedding, contacted our vendors prior to the wedding to confirm timing and details, and even surprised us with a discount code for the online vendor we used to print our invitations! We were also super appreciative that Erin was happy to come to our hotel and run our rehearsal the night before the wedding, since we were being married by a friend and first-time officiant who definitely didn’t know how it should go. She even happily took our signs that we’d gotten last minute and brought them for us to the venue the next day so that we didn’t have to run over there in the morning. As for wedding day, Erin was AWESOME and I was so happy to feel comfortable that she would make sure every little detail that we planned would be executed flawlessly (including literally a 5 page décor guide that I’d put together). When we arrived at the venue, Erin greeted us with a big calming smile and for the whole night she somehow was always there when we needed her, or getting us to where we needed to be, but in a super awesome, not intense or overwhelming, kind of way.
    If you want to ensure you can really enjoy the day of your wedding and not be thinking about centerpiece décor and bus departure times, Erin is an AWESOME pick, an amazing value, and you won’t be disappointed!
    Thank you Erin!

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 12/01/2018

Erin = Required for Your Wedding

Erin is without a doubt the best vendor we hired. She is organized, calming (this is a godsend on your wedding day), and knows the ins and outs of the business. I am a type-a bride, with a lot of event experience, and Erin handled our wedding with grace and ease. We had a lot of moving parts and she made the day flawless and stress-free. She answered every question, kept everyone calm when issues arose and went above and beyond to help with the little details. We can't thank her enough for making our wedding day so wonderful.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Esther · Married on 11/03/2018

Don't even think twice- book her!

We booked Erin for a wedding in downtown Baltimore for about 150 guests. We used her day of coordination services and she couldn't have done a better job. She was friendly and kind, with the ability to get big groups of people (bridal party, wedding guests) to be where they needed to on schedule.

I was originally considering if I even needed a planner because I consider myself organized and detail oriented, plus I knew that other vendors like the photographer and DJ would help with keeping things timely too.

I went ahead and booked 1423 Events and considered it a "splurge" item. NO, you need her, it's a necessity if you can swing it.

Erin provided a few calls prior to my date to discuss details (and helped me with advice based on her experience with weddings). She coordinated with my vendors to set up a realistic timeline. She got to the venue hours early and it all up all, and closed it all out at the end of the night. She also fielded my random questions while I was wedding planning, gave sound advice and responded in a timely manner.

Hiring a day of coordinator gives you the ability to sit back and relax and enjoy your day. Your mom doesn't have to run the show, your maid of honor can dance the night away with you. You're not going to get all stressed out putting out decor or arranging escort cards. You're literally buying yourself peace of mind and a day where you can be fully present to enjoy your day.

Thanks, Erin!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly Meehan · Married on 10/27/2018

So happy we hired Erin for our wedding.

We cannot thank Erin enough for how amazing she made our wedding day. It's hard to write a review that does justice to someone who literally did everything to make our wedding the perfect day. Erin went above and beyond and was the best person that we hired for our wedding. We hired Erin as a Day of Coordinator, however she really acted as more of a month of coordinator. Erin answered all of our questions that we had leading up to the wedding and always responded back to us right away. She had meetings with us to solidify the timeline and attended our venue meeting and the rehearsal, and she was also the main point of contact for our vendors on the wedding day. Our officiant was our friend who had never officiated a wedding before and Erin walked her through what to do at the rehearsal. She also set up all of our decorations to look absolutely perfect.
    But even more than that, Erin was the person that handled anything and everything that went wrong. It was such a relief to have her by our side. When guests started showing up 45 minutes before the venue doors opened, Erin handled it. She made sure that nobody that arrived too early got in the way for photos with immediate family. If we hadn't been told before hand or seen them walk in, we actually wouldn't have known they were in the building thanks to her. When someone stepped on my dress and pulled the bustle off, Erin was right there and was able to fix it so that the bustle would hold the rest of the night. When a guest RSVP'd no and showed up anyway, Erin was able to find them a seat at a table without us having to worry about it. And when some of our place cards went missing, Erin made sure that everyone was able to get to their seats without a problem. When the officiant wasn't sure how to sign the marriage documents, Erin was right there helping her.
    Erin regularly checked on my parents, in laws, and grandmother to make sure they had everything they needed. Every time she was around she asked us what she could do for us. She packed everything up at the end of the night so it was easy to get to the hotel. Honestly, I am sure that we are missing a lot of what she did, but we cannot imagine having to do everything she did on our wedding day if we hadn't hired her. If you are on the fence about getting a day of coordinator or are not sure who to go with, we highly, highly recommend Erin. She is absolutely the person you want by your side on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Erin. Is. The. Best.

I wish I could write 200 reviews for Erin. She is nothing short of magical. Working with her was the best wedding planning decision we made, hands down. She is so sweet and easy to chat with. She and her assistants served as decor wizards and turned our wedding visions into reality. She will work within your budget, manage your expectations, and provide a sense of calmness and structure to your day. You really just have to sit back and have fun - she takes care of the rest. If you haven't hired Erin yet, you're making a mistake. Thanks for everything, Erin!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Janie · Married on 09/28/2018

Beyond fabulous day of coordinator!!

I really don't know what we would've done without Erin leading up to and on the day of our wedding. Erin is BEYOND organized (obviously), but she's also a fabulous person with which to work. She helped build a timeline down to the minute, communicated with all our vendors, was available for every question, call, email and last minute planning changes and if anything was on fire on our wedding day - we had no idea because to us, it seemed like everything went off without a hitch!! The whole day ran smoothly and Erin was a source of calm, patience and organization throughout the entire process. And one of the best things of all - but she made sure we were fed and always had full drinks throughout the entire evening - which was a god send! Erin also made sure everything was packed up and accounted for at the end of the night so we didn't have to worry about a single thing. I really don't have enough wonderful things to say about Erin, except to say that hiring her was one of the BEST decisions we made and gave us the ultimate peace of mind to enjoy ourselves and not worry about a thing.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Adam · Married on 09/22/2018

1423 Events was amazing!!! We worked with Erin for our wedding at the Mt. Washington Mill Dye House and the entire process was seamless and easy. Since Erin had another event on our wedding day, Sara took over as our onsite day-of coordinator, but Erin was part of the entire planning and organizing process.

Both Erin and Sara met us in person, spoke with us over the phone, and emailed us as necessary.
    Their checklist and day-of schedule was a lifesaver!! On the day of, Sara was great. She kept her cool when vendors needed corralling, made sure our families and wedding party were taken care of, and nailed all of the little details (set up, timing, coordination with vendors, passing out tips, etc, etc).

Great value, very easy to work with, and very professional. Can't recommend the 1423 team enough!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    1423 Events 8

Sandra · Married on 08/31/2018

My husband and I hired 1423 Events as our month and day-of wedding coordinator for our August 2018 wedding at the Mt. Washington Mill Dye House. We couldn’t have been more pleased! From our first interaction with Erin, we knew she was the perfect fit for us as a wedding coordinator.

I planned on doing most of the wedding planning myself but just wanted someone to be my plan implementor — and Erin was just that and more! Erin was always very prompt, professional and honest in all of our interactions and provided us with excellent advice and guidance throughout the whole process. I really enjoyed how our meetings with Erin always followed a structure, making them very productive and always very helpful and she was always very prompt with following up after meetings with promised information, documents, etc.

On the day of the wedding, Erin was excellent. She was on-time and helped coordinate the decor set up and vendor arrivals so my husband and I could focus on enjoying the day. Once we arrived on-site, Erin was a multitasking wizard, welcoming in guests, making sure the bridal party was in the proper location and order, making sure all the evenings events were on-time, helping with clean-up and any other little details/issues that popped up — we really couldn’t have asked for a better planner.

Do yourself a favor and hire this wonderfully talented and professional lady — she is excellent and really made us feel at ease on our big day. Thank you Erin!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Hanna · Married on 08/11/2018

Hiring Erin as our day-of coordinator was the best wedding-related decision we made. The plan all along was to DIY as much as we could to save money, but we didn't want to make our families work too hard during the actual wedding day, so hiring Erin allowed us to do as much prep work as we could ourselves (following her wise guidance) and then hand it over to her to execute. We found her on Thumbtack. Leading up to the wedding, we had a few in person meetings and phone calls to nail down the timeline and make a list of her priorities, and she kept us on point by bringing up details we hadn't even considered. Erin helped us navigate our wedding rehearsal since our officiant was a friend who had never done a wedding before. On the day of the wedding, she picked up our dessert for us on her way into town, did the remaining setup, checked in on me and my husband throughout the day, kept things on schedule, and managed our stress levels. She was a constant force of positivity and support, and she showed genuine interest and excitement in our ideas and plans. Our guests were impressed by her, too. Hiring Erin was a decision we would make over and over again. If you're looking for a coordinator or planner, you should definitely consider hiring 1423 Events.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Keri · Married on 08/04/2018

Wow! I've just wrapped up my wedding weekend and needed to share just how amazing Erin of 1423 Events was. We hired her as our Day of Coordinator, which really meant our month before coordinator, and it was maybe the best decision I made this entire planning process.

She helped me layout the timeline and details of the wedding day, coordinated with all the vendors in the week prior, ran our rehearsal the day before, and made sure every last detail was perfect for our wedding day. She was kind and professional, and kept us on track for the entire event—family pictures, sunset pictures, speeches, dances, cake cutting, breakdown.

I couldn't have done it without her and am so grateful for her attention to detail and professionalism. She makes it all look so easy!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Madeleine · Married on 07/14/2018

Great experience!

Erin and Sara were so great to work with and really helped manage our special day. They were both so responsive and organized. Initially, Sara was going to be mainly on site for our wedding. However, the day of, Erin dropped by to help out! Both of them are willing to go above and beyond. They made the day seamless!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

Erin was absolutely amazing to work with!! She is so sweet, so professional, and was always thinking one step ahead of us throughout the entire process. We hired her for day-of coordinating but I wish I contacted her from the start/for help with full time planning! I am very type A and have experience myself planning, organizing, and running events- so my husband and I searched and searched online and went through a few interviews with other coordinators. From our first phone call with Erin, we knew she was going to be great! She just made everything so easy and asked all the right questions and we knew our guests would love her. As for the day of our wedding, she went above and beyond! Our venue- at Swan Harbor Farm- does not do any of the setting up for decorations. My husband and I purchased all of the decorations ourselves. I was nervous going into it because I knew it was a lot to set up (in a short amount of time) and was not sure how it would look! But Erin did a phenomenal job. Everything was so beautiful! Erin also did a great job making sure we were following our timeline throughout the day of the wedding. If anything went wrong that day- I definitely did not notice it!! Everything went so smoothly and it was just how I had imagined it- it was the best night of our lives! You will not regret hiring Erin!!

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • W

Will · Married on 06/24/2018

Erin, thank you so much for assisting me while planning from Denver. A million curveballs had been thrown at me in the several months leading up to my wedding as well as an insane work schedule, but thanks to 1423 Events, I didn't have to worry about the schedule and arranging the decor for our big day-- EXECUTE and DELIVERED. Our wedding day was FLAWLESS and more fun than I could have ever imagined it turning out. Erin was such a pleasure to work with and so helpful in bridging the gaps in planning. Thank you, 1423!! You were amazing<<>>

Sent on 08/26/2018