13 One Photography Reviews

46 | Rochester, NY

46 Reviews for 13 One Photography

Shannon J. · Married on 09/06/2020

Wonderful to work with and amazing photos!

The first time my fiancé and I met with Dee, we knew we wanted to hire her as our wedding photographer. From the beginning she had great communication with us and made every part of the process seem effortless. Her creativity, aesthetic sensibility, and professionalism led to truly wonderful pictures (we have SO many favorites)! We had a blast during our engagement session, and during our wedding day we never had to worry about her capturing our beautiful, priceless moments. Thanks a million, Dee!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Kari V. · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!!

Just got my pictures back and I am blown away, Danielle is amazing! She is so talented and extremely helpful through the entire process.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Erika · Married on 09/15/2017

I can't say enough good things about Dee! She made me feel comfortable and I had such a great time with her. She has a great artistic vision and knows how to make you look your best! She's the best!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Tim · Married on 03/04/2017

Dee was outstanding. Not once did I sense her getting flustered or frustrated shooting my daughter's wedding and her large wedding party. She clearly understands people. It is hard to let someone into those very intimate parts of the day, but Dee bkenddd in like family. Her product is beautiful!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Ryan · Married on 03/04/2017

Seriously, hire Dee. Not only was she easy to work with throughout the whole process, she was amazing the day of the wedding. She was calm, cool and collected the whole entire day. She was awesome with the whole bridal party and other vendors. Her and her second shooter caught every single moment and emotion of the whole day - we are obsessed with her work. We couldn't be happier that we went with Dee for our wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/19/2017
  • User6019013 · 2+ years ago

Just had my wedding December 10th, 2016. Dee of 13one photography made the day absolutely seamless. She had us back on time for thw reception and we got every picture we wanted. Hiring her was the best choice we made for our wedding day.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

I have never felt comfortable in front of a camera--especially a professional one--until working with Dee. She is such a warm person who puts you at ease when she is taking pictures. With only meeting her twice I already feel like it would not be the same at our wedding without her. On our first meeting she helped my fiance and I construct a timeline for our wedding--which we were clueless about! She truly has gift connecting with people and taking their picture. I just saw a sneak peak of our engagement photos and I am in love with them! I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Kate · Married on 07/23/2016

Dee is amazing. She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She made me feel very confident that she was going to get every shot that I wanted. I felt very comfortable working with her during both events. The engagement photos came out great! We haven't gotten the wedding photos back yet, but I know they will be amazing. Dee was very accommodating when I contacted her just about a week after the wedding. My grandfather had passed away and I asked if she could send me the photos that included him. She got back to me right away with the photos, and even some duplicates edited in different ways. I will definitely be using her for any future photo sessions.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/29/2016

Dee is magnificent! We have incredible photos from our wedding (and my sister used her for her senior portraits which turned out stunning!), and she is so easy to work with. She is friendly, professional, dependable, and produces amazing quality photos. Dee's ability to come up with creative shots based on your original vision is wonderful and she really makes you feel at ease. I highly recommend her for any important moments in your life :)

Sent on 11/14/2016

Heather · Married on 08/01/2015

I could not have been more pleased with the incredible work that 13 one photography provided me with for my special day. I had such an easy and great time communicating with Dee and felt comfortable immediately upon meeting her and through each of our planning meetings. When the wedding day came, she put me completely at ease and made the wedding photos fit into our day seamlessly. Most importantly, when I received the final product of all the pictures I was blown away by the incredible story that was retold through the pictures. I was brought to tears being able to re-live and see so many of the very special and heartfelt moments that were captured that day. The pictures represent a beautiful, artistic and incredible eye for detail. When sharing my photos with family and friends they are so impressed with the quality of the pictures and I am so proud to present them. Without hesitation I would recommend 13 one photography for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/20/2015

Dee and Michael did an absolute awesome job on our wedding! They were so much fun to work with and we are so happy that we were able to have them photograph our wedding! Our pictures are gorgeous and we couldn't be happier that we chose them to capture our special day. It truly shows that they love what they do!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Emily · Married on 05/23/2015

Every time I look at the photos Dee and Michael took at our wedding, my heart swells and I am overwhelmed. They captured our day so beautifully. Not only are the photographs gorgeous, but they are so comprehensive that I can truly relive the day (which felt like such a blur at the time). They captured many moments that I didn't even realize were being photographed. My friends and family raved about how friendly and kind Dee and Michael were. I really enjoyed spending time with Dee, from our planning meetings to the actual day, she was so thoughtful and sweet; she really took the time to make me feel special. She was so accommodating, even when we were about an hour late to our engagement shoot because I had written down the wrong date! I would without a doubt hire them again for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Carla · Married on 10/11/2014

We hired Dee to shoot our wedding knowing that we would be very happy with her services. Our engagement pictures were amazing And when we received our wedding photos we could not have been happier with them! Hiring 13 One Photography was our smartest wedding decision by far! I have referee her to a number of our friends and everyone has been very pleased! We now have a photographer for life!

Josh · Married on 10/03/2014

We hired Dee and her husband for our October wedding. Our engagement photos were so creative and wonderful. We had seen a save the date with a "hidden dinosaur" photoshopped in and Dee didn't bat an eye when we asked if she could do that for us, too! We loved the final product of the engagement photos, and it was hard to narrow down our favorites for the guest book we did. Dee and her husband were the epitome of professional during our wedding (Mike made the guys feel at ease and got great "before" shots, and Dee captured details we were too caught in the moment to notice at the time). They helped keep everything organized and on-schedule. Friends and family commended them for their professionalism and quality. We have already recommended them to several recently engaged friends.
    One thing we especially loved was how quickly Dee produced a preview slideshow of our photos that we could share with friends.

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

Dee and Michael are amazing! My husband and I hired them for our September wedding and we could not have asked for better photographers or better people!! Dee's creative ideas really helped us since neither my husband or myself really knew what to expect or what we wanted out of our wedding photos. Now that we have them we couldn't imagine anything better!!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/23/2014

We hired 13One Photography to do our engagement and wedding pictures, and are so happy that we did!! Dee listens and is dedicated to making sure you have everything exactly the way YOU want it! She never hesitated when I asked if we could do something a certain way, etc. I just love how down to earth she is and understanding at what goes thru a woman's crazy mind when planning a wedding! Dee and her husband Michael make a great team and captured amazing shots at our weddiNg. We are so grateful for the pictures that we will always have to cherish!

Sent on 02/23/2015

We hired 13 one photography to shoot our engagement photos and our wedding. I couldn't have been happier with the way it went. Dee is great she isn't pushy or in your face which is what we were looking for, I also didn't feel like I was taking pictures all night instead of enjoying my wedding! Overall very happy with everything!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/09/2014

We LOVE our pictures! We did an engagement shoot and a first look for the wedding day and could not be happier. Dee and her husband were a great team who were professional, flexible and fun. It was great to have two photographers at the wedding to capture moments from different perspectives. They helped plan out the day, made everything run smoothly, and were great during the reception by getting amazing shots of our family and friends without stopping the party for everyone to pose. My husband and I are so glad to have chosen a first look shoot before the ceremony. It helped take the pressure off and gave us extra time to actually enjoy the party we spent a year planning without inconveniencing our guests and taking a three hour break between the ceremony and reception. I would recommend them to anyone who asks and will definitely be calling them for anything we need in the future.

Sent on 03/20/2015

We hired Dee and her husband to take photos for our wedding - we loved working with both of them! Not only did they conduct themselves professionally, took amazing photos, they were also a joy to have around on our wedding day. Dee always quickly responded to any questions and was very supportive during the planning process. Within 24 hours after the wedding a sneak preview video was available. Multiple friends and family have complimented not only on the quality and beauty of their photos but also their great attitude and work. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer - and look forward to going with 13 One Photography for any photo needs in the future!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Carlyn · Married on 07/25/2014

Dee and her husband are absolutely amazing! A friend of ours recommended 13 One to us and we could not have chosen anyone better. Our engagement pictures turned out so awesome that we did not have any worries about how our Wedding pictures would turn out - which were even better! I would highly recommend 13 One to anyone who has photography needs. We will definitely go to Dee for all future photography needs!

Lisa · Married on 07/19/2014

Dee and her husband were AWESOME. Trying to plan a wedding from out of state can be stressful. Dee worked around my schedule to meet with me while I was in town and I knew immediately that we were in good hands. The photos were so beautiful and so unique. She and her husband made us feel so comfortable and we had an amazing day. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/13/2015

We used Dee with 13 One Photography for our engagement and wedding photos and had a wonderful experience. She is a professional who loves what she does and you can tell in her work. The entire process was simple and easy for the bride and groom. She is knowledgeable about locations and poses so we did not have to plan anything or worry about a thing! She was also very timely with sending our photos to us. She made us a guest book using our engagement photos and we love it! (So did our guests!). Our bridal party was also very impressed with her and her husband on the wedding day. Her husband look many beautiful pictures as well. We highly recommend 13 One Photography!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/02/2013

I hired Dee and her husband to photograph our wedding and they absolutely exceeded our expectations! From the first meeting with Dee, she was so warm and friendly and made me feel at ease. I love that she customed the package to fit our needs. Our engagement pictures were breathtaking and our wedding pictures were even better. I love that not only did they take the standard pics but they took so many candid shots that when I look at them I smile and re-live the day. They really captured who we are as a couple and a family! And I don't know many photographers would take the time to help me bussle my dress. I have found a photographer for life. I would highly recommend 13 One Photography to anyone!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Laura · Married on 09/07/2013

Danielle and her husband, Mike, were outstanding to work with. They kept in touch with me during the time leading up to my wedding date and I felt confident in their team throughout my wedding day. Danielle is passionate, talented, open minded and creative in her work of art. Thank you 13 One Photography for helping me celebrated our wedding day!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2013

After hearing great reviews from friends, my husband and I hired Dee and her husband for our wedding. Dee was wonderful throughout the whole process! At our initial meeting, she customized a packaged to meet our photo needs and budget. On the day of the wedding our photo locations were all mapped out and she kept us right on schedule so that we could make back in time for cocktail hour with our guests! Dee and her husband took a ton of great shots and made us feel very comfortable during the shoot. We received our proofs in a timely fashion and enjoyed all the unique shots that they took! We ordered several prints from her as well and the quality was fantastic! We look forward to using Dee in the future for all our photography needs and will definitely recommend her to family and friends!

Sent on 02/14/2015