14 Reviews for 123WeddingCards

Save the Dates (1)
Design (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
14 123WeddingCards Reviews

In my wedding planning step my first step is now complete. I have booked my wedding invites through 123WeddingCards. They are really good in fast reply. At first I thought I am late to book my wedding invitations vendor but with working them I feel so comfortable.

Now rest of my planing is going on. Anyways Thanks guys. Love xoxo

Profile Picture Steve, 1/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Design, Foil-Stamped

AMAZING!! Your service was timely and incredible, Paper quality was very good. Our guest and neighbor praise your cards quality. Thanks to 123WeddingCards for the all service you provide me. Customer support services like 123weddngcards is invaluable.

Profile Picture Harry, 9/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Your service was timely and incredible. Thank for delivering on time and handling the time according to our necessity. Our guest and neighbor praise your cards quality.
Great Work!!

Profile Picture Mattie, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am Thankful to 123WeddingCards for supplying me with great quality Wedding Invitations within a limited time frame. I almost skipped the Thank You cards, but the team provided me with amazing escort cards even in the 11th hour. I appreciate!

Profile Picture Tiara, 5/3/15, 1 Review
4.3

I am flattered by the service and quality of the invitations. Great work! We'll be back in touch on my sister's wedding. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/1/15, 1 Review
4.7

Thank you 123WeddingCards to provide me such dazzling and delightful invitations for my marriage. I really want to appreciate your good quality invitations which were at affordable price.
Thank you once again.

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Beautiful wedding invitations! Paper quality was very good. What I really like was the fast service which they provided! Thanks and will be in touch in near future.

Profile Picture Katy, 3/4/15, 2 Reviews
4.7

Their services comes complete with specially designed invites and customization options. You can get samples to see the quality of cardstock and printing.

When it comes to the service part, all I can say is having a professional designing and customer support services like 123weddngcards is invaluable.

Profile Picture Sophia, 12/12/14, 1 Review
3.8

Firstly i would like to say Thanks to your all team for excellent service on my special day. Your designs & material of cards are superior. It was a great experience for me to be the customer of 123WeddingCards.

Profile Picture jones, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am extremely satisfied with your service. I ordered wedding cards for my wedding ; it was easy & with in my budget. Thanks to all support team.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I ordered cards for my son's wedding in April and I am extremely happy with the service, design and the price. I shopped around a lot and finally found the perfect place to wedding cards.

Profile Picture Kiran, 4/18/14, 1 Review
4.7

What I loved the most is their presentation, both on site and in real. Delivery was quick and precise. I would definitely recommend to give a chance to 123weddingcards.

Profile Picture james, 2/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitations were absolutely magnificent. There was a bit of a language issue which caused it to take longer than it should have, but in the end, it was excellent.

Profile Picture Sojourner, 2/16/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

In a single word Marvelous! Their response and service is quick and accomodating, they have collection for every ritual in a wedding. I am so appreciative for the overall spent time with them, right from the order placing till delivery of product.

Profile Picture Raiden, 7/11/79, 1 Review