265 Reviews for 123Print Inc.

4.7
Printing (3)
Custom Invitations (1)
RSVP Cards (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Design (1)

123 Print invitations worked great for our budget and I was able to fully design them exactly the way I wanted them. The delivery was fast and accurate. Thanks for a great wedding invitation!

Profile Picture Miranda , 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I ordered my save the date postcards from 123Print and they looked great! The postcard had our engagement photo and everyone thought we paid a lot for them, but in fact they were super inexpensive. They give you a lot of templates with the freedom to add your own touch. Loved them!

Profile Picture Valerie, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Save the Dates, Design, Printing

I ordered my invitation templates to be printed. They have free samples that they send to you so you can see exactly how they'll look. When it came time to order, I ordered one card a different size not realizing it came in a different paper. When I received them, I was unhappy and when I emailed customer service they accommodated me and helped me to reorder something I'd be happy with. The print quality is beautiful and I have received so many compliments! I highly recommend printing from them.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/6/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used 123print for our invitations/RSVPs and thank you cards. Both times, we received the products promptly and they were nice quality. We got a free sample of the invitation/RSVP, which also arrived quickly. I had no issues with this company and they were cheaper than other sites. They also allowed me to upload custom designs, which was important as I designed our paper products myself. You can also usually find discounts for 123print online. If you’re looking for a place to print paper products, I would definitely recommend using 123print.

Profile Picture Rachael, 7/30/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Printing

I used 123Print for my save the date magnets. I had a design already so was able to upload it and have them print. The quality of the magnet isn't bad for the price. It isn't super heavy but still good quality. It comes with good quality envelopes as well. Seriously such a good price when I used coupon codes that I found online!!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Printing

I ordered my save the date cards from this website and they turned out great! The were shipped out quickly and I was very pleased with the quality of the cards when I received them.

Profile Picture Charity, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I ordered my wedding invitations from this site. I was a little dubious at first. Usually you get what you pay for, and they have really affordable pricing. I was wondering about how good the quality was going to be. I am extremely happy with the quality as well as the price. I ordered the textured linen, and I absolutely love it. The invitations came within a week. They were also very helpful when I could not figure out how to do something. I will be using them again!

Profile Picture Charisa, 11/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I ordered my wedding invitations and they came out beautifully. My only disappointment was the quality of the envelops. They were very thin and see through. I had gotten them with our return address printed on them so I still used them but just wish they had been a little thicker.

Profile Picture Lydia, 10/24/15, 9 Reviews

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I usually don't do this but it's rare that I am this impressed with a company. For any of you looking for a wedding invitation website, I encourage you to check out 123print.com. So far I have bought our wedding invitations, response cards, rehearsal dinner invitations, address labels from them and plan to get our wedding programs from them as well.

DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO THINKING YOU HAVE TO SPEND $500+ ON WEDDING INVITATIONS. For 200 wedding invitations AND 200 response cards I paid $200 (with all envelopes, personalizations, and shipping included). I was a bit hesitant at first about how the quality would be for such a low cost and I was EXTREMELY happy when I received them in the mail (only 3 days after placing the order!). They are absolutely the highest quality. Although this site does not offer ACTUAL "rehearsal dinner invites", all of their products are so customizable, you can turn anything into whatever you are looking for. I used a reception card template and altered the wording to create wonderful rehearsal dinner invitations. Did I mention I paid $13 for 25 of them?

All of the wedding products have been 40% and 60% off of an already discounted price and the address labels were 50% off ($8 for 500!!!!!!!!). I was able to create my own design on our labels and they came with a free dispenser! I have also used their live chat feature probably 10 different times now whenever I had any questions and their customer service has been impeccable. I can't say enough about this company but I really hope this helps you brides to be!

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The website was really easy to use to design your own invitations. It was difficult to know exactly what the final product would look like since you only receive a digital proof before submitting your final order. I used the coupon code and got really inexpensive invitations that look good enough to hang on someone's fridge for a couple of months. I had no problems with ordering, payment, or delivery. I would recommend this for someone on a budget.

Profile Picture User4698778, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
2.4

We ordered our wedding invitations through 123Print and were less than thrilled. We needed two different sets of invites - one for the ceremony and one for the reception. Somehow, they couldn't seem to get this straight and all of the invitations came jumbled in a big mess upon arrival. I had to spend over 30 minutes sorting and counting them all to make sure we had received the correct number - we didn't, but it was close enough.

The online template 123Print uses is also very confusing. It appears they have the text on the invitation. However, once I previewed the final sample, I found none of the text was there and I had to re-type everything yet again. It was a hard system to work with and gave us less than ideal invitations. The ink they use smudges on the envelopes, too.

My suggestion? Don't use them. Yes, you'll save money but the invitations will also look cheap and probably not turn out the way you want. I won't ever be using them for anything again.

Profile Picture User4238897, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I Loved my invitations, The website was easy to use, the service was fast. Awesome price...$$$.....Highly recommend! Fit my beach theme perfectly. Thank you so much 123Print.

Profile Picture Keren, 5/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

They have so many designs to choose from and if you sign up for emails you receive nice discount offers. We love our invites and have gotten many compliments on them.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/25/15, 3 Reviews
4.2

wonderful quality invitations, great fast service, lots of designs

Profile Picture User3851013, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am ecstatic with my wedding programs! The black is full and rich and the design is exactly what I wanted. Paid standard shipping and got them in less than a week of ordering. Could be happier and will definitely use again! And the price is the cherry on top! Same quality as competitors with half, if not one-third of the price!

Profile Picture User4430876, 2+ years ago, 16 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Used our own custom design on postcards. They look great! Fast shipping and very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture User3473104, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
4.3

Was able to order a bunch of samples with all our wedding details. This was extremely helpful in helping us figure out how our invitation would really look on an actual card rather than on the computer screen. The website was very easy to use and stored all our previous sample orders so when it was time to choose, basically just 1 click and we were done.

Price was extremely cheap since they were having their Black Friday sale. This greatly helped our overall budget so we can spend it on other items.

Profile Picture User3185160, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I looked around to make postcards for our Save the Dates and found that most websites and stores sold them for about $1 each. I found a SIGNIFICANTLY lower price on 123 Print so I was concerned about the quality. However, I decided to go for it since they were so much cheaper and I saw they had received good reviews. They just came in the mail today and they look great! The color is just how it looked in the photo online and they have a nice glossy finish. They ended up, with shipping only costing 25 cents a postcard. I am very please with the quality and price and will definitely order my wedding invitations with them!

Profile Picture melissa, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

So inexpensive but the product is still fantastic! Invitation for under a dollar that look as nice as the invitation I found elsewhere for $3 a piece? Perfect!

Profile Picture User3510268, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
0.9

I went with these guys because one of my best friends used them and they had great reviews on this site. Our save the dates came totally ruined. I wish I could attach a photo. The picture is ruined lines through it and part of the image transposed itself (you see me 2x in the picture)

I'm talking to them online about how to fix this problem and it's taking forever. If you you have time and a strict budget and can risk it, you can try them, otherwise it's not worth the stress.

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Awesome invitations and other printed goods at a great price. Loved the steampunk theme they had and it was in my colors, so invitations, menus, programs, and everything matched the decor - perfect.

You can customize as much as you like and re-order the same item later, if needed. Items arrived quickly and looked great.

Profile Picture D., 11/3/13, 3 Reviews
3.5

I purchased my Save The Dates, Invitations, RSVP Cards, and Thank You Cards through this company. When I first started planning and purchased the items I received a discount as a first time shopper and had a great experience.

I then found myself needing to purchase new invites because we had to change ceremony time. I went to buy more invites and realized that they had changed the type of paper , which meant that I needed to re-order my RSVP's too to keep the same paper quality and look.

I called the company to see if I could order again with the old paper so I wouldn't have to worry about ordering everything over again, and they said there was not any of the old paper left, but they would allow me to return my invites and save the dates.

I returned those items and reordered both again with the new paper..... which also came at a more expensive price, even prior to the discount. Overall they tried to help, but I wasn't thrilled that within a few weeks they would up their prices so much. Recently I went online to purchase magnets for my guests to accompany their thank you cards, and noticed that their invitations are almost double the original price prior to the discount.

I'm glad I purchased when I did, but honestly, there are plenty of online companies that can offer the same quality at a less expensive price, hence why I purchased my magnets elsewhere and saved almost $40.00.

Profile Picture User3158760, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My invitations were beautiful! These were really the best value I could find anywhere! We used 123print for my shower invites, save the dates and wedding invites and were very pleased with all of them. I loved that we were able to order samples of the design and paper choices before we placed our order...I would highly recommend this as the ink colors may look different on different types of paper!

Profile Picture Lacy, 7/7/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

123print.com made ordering invitations, save the dates, and rsvps SO EASY. The pricing is what really hooked me though. We spent less than half of what we had budgeted for printed material, including when our venue changed and we had to print notices for our new venue location. with 123print.com, you pick the style you want (there are so many to choose from) and you just plug in your information. I also received 200 address labels for FREE when I ordered, and let me tell you-those came in real handy when writing out all my thank you notes. 123print.com was so easy and affordable, I will be using them again when we have baby announcements, baby shower invites, and any other printed material we'll be needed. I 100% recommend 123print.com :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/29/13, 8 Reviews