123 Picture Me Reviews

34 | Ottawa, IL

34 Reviews for 123 Picture Me

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2016

Allen was wonderful to work with and very accommodating. The photo booth was a hit at our wedding and the album of all the pics was a perfect touch!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

123 Picture Me's reply:

Thank you for making us a part of your special day. What a beautiful New Year's Eve wedding! The open style green screen photos you had work great for a wedding because it attracts everyone's attention and they want to get in on the fun. The 4x6 prints make great party favors and a great memory book for you to treasure. All my best in your future together!

123 Picture Me Photo Booths made my wedding the highlight of the night! They were amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Misti · Married on 10/08/2016

I was on the fence on weather or not we should get a photo booth or not! I am seriously soooo happy we decided to. It was so much fun, and all of our guests loved it! It is well worth the money. The pictures are priceless!

Sent on 10/24/2016

123 Picture Me's reply:

Thanks Misti! It was our pleasure to entertain your guests. Glad we had enough booths that we could fit you in with just a couple weeks notice. All my best in your future together.

Sebby · Married on 10/01/2016

Everything was great! Loved that they printed out copies and put in a photo album for us to look at later!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Teresa · Married on 10/01/2016

Book him! He went above and beyond any experience I have had with other photo booths at weddings. My guests had a wonderful time using the photo booth and he printed out strips for everyone who wanted them in the photo, not just one for the whole group. He was fantastic and everyone loved him!

Sent on 10/26/2016

123 Picture Me's reply:

Thanks for making us a part of your special day Teresa. Some photo booth companies give only one photo strip for a whole group of people but we think it is important that everyone in each picture gets their own copy to treasure. "Copies for everyone" is part of every wedding package we do. All my best in your future together!

Karen · Married on 09/24/2016

Allan was very professional and very easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone looking to hire for a photobooth.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Kathy · Married on 09/17/2016

We recommend Allan Treest! He was so helpful, flexible, and professional. He made our wedding ceremony perfect!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Kari · Married on 09/10/2016

Highly recommend Allan Treest as a wedding officiant. He worked with my husband and I to create a ceremony outline that best suited us as a couple. He always responded promptly, was accessible to meet in person or phone/skype and was early to our ceremony to ensure are nerves were at ease.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Great overall very well maintained and many different options to wear in the photo booth

Sent on 09/17/2016

123 Picture Me's reply:

Thanks for your comments. We take pride in our elegant booths, knowing that it should be an attractive part of your overall reception. Keeping the state of the art electronics working flawlessly tops it all off.

Kasandra · Married on 05/21/2016

123 picture me photobooth was the highlight of our night! if you're looking for fun entertainment for guests I highly recommend booking with them today! :)
    & we loved our photo book they made us with all the pictures taken through out the night!

Sent on 07/10/2016

123 Picture Me's reply:

Thanks Kasandra. We get many compliments on the "Memory Books." The key is to print the strips instantly and make sure a copy of every photo strip gets in the book. Guests are encouraged to leave a message next to it as soon as they come out of the booth.

The photo booth was so much fun at our wedding. The included fun props and a guestbook. I loved getting a CD of the photos. The photo booth attendant was very professional.

Sent on 07/01/2016

123 Picture Me's reply:

Thanks for your kind comments. The photo booth is a great entertainment alternative for the guests that don't like to dance and to give children something fun to do. We train our attendants to be professional and make the overall experience entertaining for everyone.

123 Picture Me Photo Booths was a great company to work with!

Sent on 05/10/2016

123 Picture Me's reply:

Since wedding and event rentals are my full time profession, I have the time and experience to help with any questions that arise and to foster creative ideas for a unique photo booth experience.

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2016

so much fun and great quality of pictures! you even get all the digital files of the strips and each individual pictures. A photo booth is always a nice touch for a party favor!

Sent on 06/15/2016

123 Picture Me's reply:

Thanks Ashley! Photo booths are especially great at 3 things: entertainment (guests of all ages love it), guest favors (every print has the bride & groom's names, date, etc), and of course keepsakes for the newlyweds (scrapbook & digital copies)

Just do it. Al is very accommodating. He can work with your needs.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Kailey · Married on 03/19/2016

I have never had such a pleasant experience with a wedding vendor as I did with Allan and his team! This company is fun, friendly, responsive, and an all around great investment for your big day! They were one of the highlights of the reception, and I'm so thankful we were able to get them even though they were from 3 hours north! I will be recommending them to all family and friends!

Sent on 03/22/2016

123 Picture Me's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Kailey! Your reception was a perfect fit for our "Red Carpet Entrance" instant portraits. The pictures made a beautiful scrapbook and your family and friends really took the time to leave touching messages next to their photos.

Our Christmas party was a huge success. We had a casino theme, the games were a lot of fun and the dealers were friendly and professional.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Barbara · Married on 11/21/2015

We were very please with Al's professionalism, attentiveness to our needs and most of all his patience with all the 10 & under kids that tormented him all night!!! He was awesome!!! It was horrible weather with several not showing up, but he made it very enjoyable.

Sent on 11/23/2015

123 Picture Me's reply:

Thanks Barbara! Entertaining the kids is often a big part of what we do at events. Sometimes parents are worried that their kids are abusing our service but we are there to take as many pictures as possible. As long as the kids are well behaved I reassure the parents that they are not a problem and are welcome to take as many pictures as they want.

Kevin · Married on 11/07/2015

The photobooth was awesome a the quality of the pictures were perfect. I highly recommend this vendor

Sent on 11/19/2015

123 Picture Me's reply:

Thanks Kevin! State of the art cameras, printers and software along with attention to detail allows us to provide high quality prints and digital copies instantly.

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

They performed the service on very short notice, booth layout was customized for our needs for our Halloween Party, provided extra supplies after the event which made it very stress free....thank you to 123 Picture Me Photo Booths the night went smooth and everyone enjoyed getting the pictures as well as me with the photo album. :)

Sent on 11/12/2015

George · Married on 09/19/2015

Allan Treest was very friendly and very helpful in providing the photo booth for our wedding. Our guests loved it, and we were extremely pleased with the pictures we obtained as a result. We recommend him very highly.

Sent on 09/30/2015

We had a wonderful experience for our wedding and I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Jared · Married on 08/29/2015

I didn't really get any time to talk to Allen but all the guests said he was great along with the booth. The photo booth was a hit with all ages and people loved all the props.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Pat · Married on 08/15/2015

Alan was great. He was busy the entire night. I would recommend him to do the job to anyone.

It was a great time.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Katrina · Married on 08/08/2015

Al Treest is very easy to work with. Everyone had a blast with the photobooth, and he put together an awesome photobooth pictures guest book for us. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/15/2015

shanna · Married on 07/26/2015

Everyone commented after the wedding how much they loved the photobooth and the gentleman who was running it. In fact we loved it so much that when my other daughter got engaged a couple months later it was one of the first calls we made. This made my daughter's wedding memorable for everyone.

Sent on 12/22/2015