11H entertainment Reviews

44 | Beverly Hills, CA

44 Reviews for 11H entertainment

Sherrie · Married on 07/30/2016

The Infusion Xperience is so much more than a DJ or band, it truly is the best thing you can get for your wedding or party. Steven was accommodating from the start and strives to make sure that you get what you want but guides you with his years of experience. He is also a total professional so it is best if you give him full control as he will monitor the crowd and keep the party going. He is enthusiastic, fun and the crowd loves how he engages them. The entire team that Steven has is amazing and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again. If you want an over the top experience, this is it!

Deannah · Married on 07/30/2016

If you want great entertainment , these guys are amazing!!!
    They are well worth it!!!!

Kathy · Married on 06/05/2016

Awesome company to work with .
    Everyone was so helpful and nice.
    Kevin did an awesome job.

Norm · Married on 02/20/2016

11H Entertainment (Steven) helped make our daughter and son-in-law's wedding such a fun and special day. We've never seen so many people dancing at one time except if games are played (which we didn't do). We wish the party could have continued for hours more. If the venue would have allowed us to stay longer we most definitely would have paid 11H extra to do that. We hated for the party to end.

Steven was always so kind and patient and we appreciated the time he spent with us. When I first spoke with him on the phone, I was impressed with his confidence and honesty. Steven was sure of his services without being pushy or obnoxious. We also liked his honesty regarding how things should work and for having creative ideas to help our kids with their vision.

Each time Steven came to our home he was so warm and friendly and we felt like we were with a friend. We would never hesitate to recommend 11H Entertainment.

Jacqueline and Norm

Sammie · Married on 10/04/2015

Kevin was amazing and so wonderful to work with!!! My husband is very pricey on music and kevin nailed it!! We got so many complaints on how good our DJ was!

Marissa · Married on 09/05/2015

11H Entertainment did a flawless job at our wedding. FLAWLESS. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone who is looking for entertainment for their wedding or big event. Steven, Jason, and Katisse were all so professional and easy to work with. Our unique venue and the difficult transitions it required was challenging for anyone, but they made it all work and executed our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and party perfectly. The music was so spot on that I felt like Jason was reading my mind. I have never seen either side of our families dance like they danced before, and all our friends said this was the best party they've been too. We had high expectations, and 11H Entertainment completely surpassed it all. And a special bonus happened when we found out that Katisse played Ron Burgundy's Jazz flute solo in Anchorman - our friends and our softball team (the Channel 4 News Team no less) were blown away by it! "Amazing" does not even do them justice!

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2015

My husband & I booked Kevin for our wedding & we could not have made a better choice! HE IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME & I'm so thankful & glad he worked it!!! He is a total professional with lots of experience, clearly. We met with him once at our venue but emailed tons of times with questions we had during the process (mainly me the last couple of weeks cause I kept changing my mind on some songs). He gave us all sorts of tips i.e. what genre worked best for specific times - during dinner for example, etc. He conveyed how important it was for us to build up during our grand entrance & I'm SOOOO happy w/ the results! I was so excited that he called the bridal party to join us in dancing when we walked in as Mr. & Mrs! I loved that! His MC/DJ skills are dynamic & perfect! He played all the music/ songs we had requested at the right time. His pauses were on point. He was engaging! Our dance music was so good the dance floor was full! The Wobble, the dance lines, etc. IT WAS SUCH A BLAST! It was beyond what we could've expected! :) Do yourself a favor & hire him! THANKS A TON KEVIN!!!!!!

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2015

Kevin was great at giving us ideas and creating a timeline. All the music we requested was played and Kevin made sure the music was awesome. Despite a heavy downpour of rain, Kevin kept the party going and kept his composure. Big thank you to Kevin and 11H Entertainment for being a pivotal part of our wedding!

Nabil · Married on 05/09/2015

Kevin was great at the company was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Fantastic experience

Tracy · Married on 05/07/2015

Hi Steven July, 25th, 2016

I know it’s been a month since Brittany and Andrew’s wedding, but I have not forgotten about you. Every time I hear the song “Can’t Stop the Feeling”, by Justin Timberlake, a smile lights up my face with the memory of what an amazing wedding celebration you created for Brittany and Andrew. Their entry onto the dance floor with that song playing was phenomenal!! It was truly a perfect fairy tale wedding and everyone had the time of their lives! It was like no other wedding we’ve ever been to. And I am extremely grateful for you, and your amazing talent for entertaining! I would highly recommend you to anyone who wants an extraordinary and coordinated wedding that will blow the socks off their guests! You truly were the reason the wedding was such a huge success, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Tracy

Jason was amazing to work with! He made sure to play all of the songs that we had on our "must play" list, and kept a great mix going! Everyone was up dancing the whole night! Thank you so much for setting a fun and great vibe for our wedding!

Suranee · Married on 11/15/2014

Jason was a great DJ/MC, & really added a special element to our reception. All our guests have been telling us how much fun they had at our wedding. He was great to work with throughout the whole process. Thanks so much!

Brian and Kaitlin · Married on 10/11/2014

Let me tell you a story: once upon a time there was a beautiful, smart, incredible woman named Kaitlin (my soon-to-be wife at the time) and her adorable, awesome, fantastic, incredible, intelligent (too much?) soon-to-be-husband. They lived in Los Angeles, but wanted an amazing wedding in Mammoth, CA.

One fear: the caliber of DJs that we came across in the Mammoth area just weren't what we were looking for. In steps Jason at 11H Entertainment; our hero. We had an initial phone conversation where we hit it off, followed by an in-person meeting that went really well. From that point on, we just knew we needed Jason to DJ our wedding, and, luckily, he helped make that happen.

Do you want the best? Get Jason. Do you want someone to make your wedding (or any party) incredible? Get Jason. Do you want someone who's professional and has enough experience to know how to read the crowd and play/do what needs to be done? Get Jason.

There just aren't enough words to say how great Jason is. Our guests, to a man/woman, could not stop telling us how much they loved him (us, too, obviously).

Now let me tell you how the story ends: my wife and I got married without a hitch. It was far and away the best day/night of our lives, and Jason was one of the major reasons why. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, or a better man, to be at our wedding.

Book 11H Entertainment. Now. Seriously - right now. What are you waiting for? Stop looking on websites and call them.

Thank you so so so much, Jason!!!!!!!!! 5 stars isn't anywhere near enough, but it's as high as Wedding Wire will let me go. We love you!!!!!

Jama · Married on 06/07/2014

I have never written a review...EVER! But for this I had to because it has been over a year since the wedding and everyone is still telling us it was the best wedding they have EVER been to...

It happens to every parent of a bride-to-be (or groom-to-be)...you sit down and ask yourself, "How are we going to entertain all these guests and make it a memorable event?" That was us and we want to help other parents with this wedding nightmare!

We are so pleased we chose the Infusion Xperience from 11H Entertainment for our daughter's wedding. If you can dream it, they can provide it. Talent is amazing and their promise to bring life to your party is the TRUTH. The execution of the entertainment seemed flawless, a testament to how truly talented all of the Infusion Xperience performers are. OUR GUESTS ROCKED THE NIGHT AWAY TO THEIR FAVORITE HITS AND FUN WAS HAD BY ALL WHO ATTENDED. We definitely recommend Infusion Xperience and 11H Entertainment to anyone seeking something spectacular!

We look forward to planning something with Infusion Xperience in the future.

All our best, Jama and Gary Siegel (Grateful Parents of the Bride)

Laura · Married on 05/31/2014

We are so happy we hired 11H Entertainment for our DJ and Emcee needs for our wedding! Steven, the owner and our awesome emcee, provided invaluable guidance in designing the flow of our event to keep the energy high, people on the dance floor, and make it an all around amazing party. Many of our guests have said our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever attended, and we know that is due in large part to our fantastic entertainment team! Our DJ Kevin had the party bumping all night with top 40s music. We were thrilled with the quality of service and the value 11H provided. The team is very professional, as well. I would not hesitate to recommend 11H to any couple!

Jason,

Zach and I wanted to send you a note of thanks for doing such an
    amazing job at our wedding. I am not kidding, people were raving about
    your work even after I came back from my honeymoon! I really
    appreciate you working with my mom and I on everything. We had an
    amazing evening and I am so grateful for your attention to detail! You
    really kept the crowd engaged and THAT is what truly makes an amazing
    DJ/MC! Thanks again for being a big part of our wedding day! You were so great!!

-Dena and Zach

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2012

11H is the best! We'd known Brittany and Jaylen (the Power of Two!) through mutual friends for awhile and had always been impressed by their multiple talents! After we got engaged, I happen to see on facebook that they are also DJs. Knowing their personalities, we knew that they would be FANTASTIC at our event. We immediately set up a breakfast meeting to go over all of the details. We were worried at first about working with friends...well, the second we started talking logistics, any concerns that we had evaporated. These two are the ultimate professionals and they really know their stuff. We were more than convinced and signed them up then and there. We are so lucky that we did! As the wedding approached, we met with them to go over what we wanted and what we didn't. It was clear that they were on the same page and were going to make our wedding fabulous. They are very experienced in what works and what gets people up and dancing and gave us tons of helpful suggestions. They even alerted us to an awesome group called Vitamin String Quartet, which plays string arrangements of famous rock songs - we ended up playing their songs while guests arrived and I walked down the aisle to their version of "Wild Horses." I can honestly say that Brittany and Jaylen were THE factor that made our reception fantastic. They had everyone on the dance floor all night - Brittany spun the music and Jaylen acted as an MC and kept everyone up and dancing till 1 am! All of the planned events (i.e., grand entrance, first dances, toasts, etc.) went off exactly on schedule and without a hitch. We received a tremendous amount of positive feedback from our friends and family, who all loved the music. After the event, we couldn't do enough to thank them. And we were lucky enough to attend their wedding just a month or so later :) Bottom line, I would recommend 11H, and Brittany and Jaylen in particular, without any reservations whatsoever.

Magda · Married on 06/30/2012

Steve was super helpful and very accommodating. He also had some great ideas on how to keep the party flowing. We did not have a large wedding so it was important to keep everyone moving and involved. He and Kevin did an amazing job of this and everyone had a great time. Even though he was in Oxnard and we were in Glendale Steve made it a point to have us meet at our convenience. Kevin played everything we wanted and even changed it up when asked. We were crazy happy with the service provided and highly recommend their services whether you are having a small or grand affair!!! Also your party doesn't have to be in Oxnard, they do wonderful events all over Los Angeles and it's vicinity.

melissa · Married on 05/27/2012

Loved working with Jason from 11H Entertainment. He was a fantastic DJ and I had many people come up to me and tell me how great he was. He really got everyone up dancing and made announcements accordingly. Very professional.

Harmony · Married on 05/12/2012

11H entertainment was AMAZING! From the beginning to end they provided outstanding service. They were professional, enthusiastic, understanding, sensitive and so fun!!!
    They know how to get a party started!!! We didn't want it to end! Nearly everyone of our guests danced all night. All of our guests commented on how GREAT Jaylen and Brittany (our DJs) were! They did everything we asked. They were flexible with last minute changes. We met with Brittany before our wedding and she was enthusiastic in helping us set up our evening and had excellent suggestions. She was extremely helpful with the timeline and music choices for specifics, like cocktail hour, cake cutting music, etc. We will recommend 11H entertainment everytime! They exceeded our expectations by going above and beyond in every aspect. Brittany and Jaylen are Awesome and Adorable! They are a dynamic duo and we are soooooooo happy they were a part of the most special day of our life!

• Yasmine

Yasmine · Married on 04/14/2012

11H Entertainment made our wedding so special! The infusion experience - a DJ plus an amazing drummer - really pumped so much energy into our wedding day. They were amazing and I was thrilled to have these guys as our wedding-day entertainment. It wouldn't have been the same without them.

Thank you, 11H!!

Tom · Married on 09/03/2011

Jason Benson was the DJ and MC for my daughter's wedding reception. He was superb! I never imagined that we could be so fortunate in a destination wedding location to have the opportunity to work with someone like Jason. He was flexible and responded to our special requests. The music was so good that almost everyone was up dancing most of the time. I recommend him unconditionally and would be willing to be contacted for more information about our experience. I just can't say enough about this experience.

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2011

Thank you so much for helping our wedding day be special and fun! I still have people telling how much fun they had with the YMCA. I knew you could talk and spin music with the best of them, but it was crazy fun to see you break out the dance moves and get everyone to join in! You helped everything run smoothly from the dancing to the toasts to getting everyone on the dance floor. Your intuition and people skills are a gift, and I am so grateful that you could share in our day. You made our day special--not just because you played our favorite songs--but because you got everyone we love to share this moment together. That is a gift I will treasure for a lifetime. Thank you for giving me one of the most special wedding presents I could receive--it means so much to both of us.

Jenn · Married on 08/28/2011

Let me just say Steven is AMAZING!!! I had no idea of what I was getting myself into when we started out... all I know is I wanted my wedding to be memorable for my guest, and I wanted everyone to have a great time. From the first time I talked to Steven he made me feel SO comfortable and really trust his vision. He spoke from such experience which really put myself as a frazzled bride at ease. The entire experience of my wedding blew my mind. People are still talking about it today which is almost a month later... All of the comments and feedback I have gotten have been that my wedding was the funnest they had ever attended. I definitely recommend having the DJ and the MC, Steven really pushed me on this one and I am SO glad we did it. It is more than worth the additional cost. Every part that 11H was a part of was PERFECT. I will recommend this company to all of my friends and family. My wedding was the most amazing day of my life and I feel that so much of the credit goes to Steven and his team.

Lily · Married on 08/06/2011

The Infusion Xperience/ 11H Entertainment was awesome! They made our wedding! The party was off the hook! Steven and Jason were a pleasure to work with! Jason took the time to meet with us before the wedding and go over songs and how we envisioned the event. Steven even called me the night before the event to let me know everything would be great and all was well! They were always available to talk whenever we had questions and are the nicest guys ever! The party went until 2am and my guests were in awe of their skills! The drums and wind instruments played over the real song was soooo cool...especially when you hear a flute playing over a rap song! ;-) Jason played an assortment of songs and everyone loved them. It was the "wedding of the century" as my guests called it! They rocked it!